What Does Jow Forums Think of Native American Women?

I think that they're hot.

Attached: wiki.jpg (480x687, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mDpCu7eEpGk?t=807
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Nose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that you shouldn't care about their ethnicity, but focus on the character

What a nice response in a cesspool full of racist people.

Red pilled red skin
David Ahenakew

Attached: 5B716D36-C61D-400C-9038-582E0E96F23E.jpg (615x450, 66K)

Correct.

they dont exist?

She's not native and I think the majority of them are disgusting, substance abusing animals.

Most I knew were attractive and kind-hearted, but made horrible life choices.

David Ahenakew, a former senator with the Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations, has been found not guilty of wilfully promoting hatred against Jewish people.

t.

Attached: La creatura.jpg (612x428, 97K)

This
t. has actually been to an Amerindian reservation. Paint sniffing alcoholic degenerate shitstains, every last one of them.

We need to end this Noble Savage myth.
The people are just as crappy today as they were 500 years ago. A collection of warring gangs that were overrun because they like to sit around get high and eat.

Attached: life-on-an-indian-reservation-752x501.jpg (752x501, 113K)

As a rule; they are drunk, overweight, single mothers who tend to behave like nigresses after a single drop of whiskey.

Attached: Dahnald.gif (600x453, 384K)

Attached: b703bbfe81ca4d235dcd914b624ea64f.jpg (290x300, 34K)

You haven't seen many natives then. They're pretty chill people, but most don't look like the hybrid spawn you posted.

Attached: Hatchetman.png (1710x1282, 2.58M)

Mainland Filipinos? Meh.

Goblins, tall goblins.
They are tall mexicans.
Prairie niggers if you will.

OG yellow fever

They're an incredibly unattractive people. Unless they have some European ancestry which is what makes most other races attractive at all, the women typically look like pic related. At best.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 11K)

depends on the tribe desu

Attached: 1479317583276.jpg (564x1074, 106K)

She’s only half.

Is correct.

Half-breed or mutt is what you usually see like this.

So called full blood natives are basically dindoos that all live by mah historal trauma and gibemedat

Cheers cunts

Attached: 2C49CAB2-BBFC-446F-8239-88075B1A462C.jpg (1536x2288, 492K)

muh niggsa

>stronger than the modern european housewife but wholly cucked by inferior beliefs of men they idolized prior to first contact

>a cesspool full of racist
LMAO HYPOCRITE 10/10

she'll take yer scalp you dumb fuck

Cheap dates. Bottle of jack and you are colonizing them.

Theyre alcoholics with more problems than you want to deal with

Attached: 99986E06-5C61-46C7-AA97-E5CCA5A7AD55.jpg (399x534, 81K)

Every girl I met who said they had a “little Native American” in them would have a little bit of German in them by the morning.

you are so full of shit
>pic related

Attached: injuns what they really look like.jpg (880x707, 125K)

both are correct

Attached: thopi.png (1338x593, 1.28M)

youtu.be/mDpCu7eEpGk?t=807

This is basically every redskin that lives on the reservation

Attached: injun navajo their best delegation.jpg (680x300, 53K)

Attached: injun all ugly.jpg (370x273, 22K)

user here that had the misfortune to grow up right next to a reservation. Was 1 of 5 white kids in my school. What anons say about purity is correct - the native girls that were part french or english were typically very physically attractive. The purebred they were, the more horribly goblinoid they were.
However, they were all fucking human trash. Back-stabbing, lying, whores. Their life goals seemed to be to pop out as many little injuns as possible to live on the government dole on the res. Hell, it was encourage by their mothers in order to keep boyfriends. And they age like milk. You think white women age badly? You need to spend some time on the res. Plus meth use was rampant and they'd steal anything that wasn't tied down. Prairie niggers was an apt term as it was like living in the ghetto. Hated every minute and haven't been back in 20+ years.

Attached: injun ugly comanche.jpg (700x982, 129K)

oh yeah that chinko backwater blood is there
injun eat the doggie

Attached: injun dog eaters.jpg (800x512, 128K)

The only Indians that are hot are ones with Euro admixture, the rest of them are fuckin ugly compared to Europeans

1940 one made it past the culling
look at that pre stone age cro skull

Attached: injun cro no brain.jpg (480x640, 48K)

it's like a nigger mixed with chink and the jew
probably what it really is too - all prehistoric unrefined stone age shit

we dont

>those lips
imagine the succ

If (most of) asians are easy to bleach and most of the natives of america were asians descendents, does that mean that they are easy to bleach?

holy fuck we gotz an ugg winner

Attached: injun pueblo.jpg (438x600, 86K)

That is a nigger Cherokee octaroon

Hey, that's Pretty Nose.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Nose

Attached: Arapaho_woman_Pretty_Nose,_1879,_restored.jpg (1484x1855, 1.54M)

Attached: injun chinigga tribe.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Literally a dozen or less prairie nigresses look like this. All the rest are fat and alcoholics.

On average, they are better looking than whites and especially blacks from age 16-22. After that, they go to seed quickly and by 30 they are overweight substance abusers with multiple children from multiple men. They generally really want to please white men at their prime age, and are good lays. Good luck keeping them faithful, though. And by no means commit to one. Even if you solve their infidelity, there is no curing their attitude. You will regret staying with them.

Attached: injun nigga dance.png (1602x760, 1.12M)

Can confirm. Natives are subhuman. They are cruel people. It is genetic. They were notoriius for terrible atrocities, stuff you have to learn about on your own. Noble savage is a myth. They descend from the same genes as the insectoid Chinese.

t. Half-breed subhuman Native/whiteoid

Holy fuck is that Elizabeth Warren? Hi cheekbones and all

They are all drunk and inbred.

Spotted the Prairie Nigger

they do but they mostly go unnoticed these days since there are so many mexicans.

No

Attached: 2692DEEC-C895-4E08-9BCA-CFA66122FA2B.jpg (754x500, 140K)

The revolving pistol was literally developed for explorers to fend off Native American savagery. These animals had no qualms about butchering defenseless settlers; which included women and children.

No, there’s no such thing as “bleaching.” Most of the people who claim to have a Cherokee princess great grandma are larpers.

Attached: 5921EAC9-E6C9-4FF1-88AF-31B7D89248B4.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

HALF FUCKING SOVIET SLAV AT LEAST

Attached: INJUN LIES.png (1586x950, 2.74M)

I grew up on a rez, I know them well. Don't ever ever ever let an indian do a favor for you. They will try to use that against you for as long as they know you.

>every last one of them
I doubt that.

And for the record Asians do not bleach easy.

No, their women fucked the invaders just like ours do. There are many many part natives out there.

Native American women are some of the most attractive women on the planet when you exclude the use of makeup, plastic surgery, or photoshop.
When you remove the mask of the modern woman, you see that they're hags.

Native American women are so attractive that are a hugely disproportionate amount of Native American half-breed women in modelling and entertainment. The Native American looks are so successful that it even umbrellas the first generation mutt.

They were completely unprepared for the infection of the jew.

Attached: vintage-native-american-girls-portrait-photography-3-575a5ebad17a7__700.jpg (700x987, 143K)

They are our Borean fellows, just like matives of Europe, Asia, and North Africa.

whats wrong with trading favors?

Drive through a reservation at night and tell me otherwise, bleeding heart dipshit.

It’s way exaggerated. Most of the times it’s just stories, as it later became something of a romantic trope. Much of the time you see so many people disappointed with their DNA results coming back 100% European because of this.

They may be hot when pretty but the blow up real quick.

>living in Oklahoma

I've smashed a ton of indian pussy. Their prime is 18-25. After that they fall hard if they are not mixed. Mixed with white usually gives the best hair and best facial features. The dudes are either drunks or love the fuck out of you no matter what.

The only problem is either they act black... or the benefit they hate all blacks, hispanics, etc.

>her family all called me John Smith. All of them are strict Comanches. I'm blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin. The grand parents were all gushing about a grandbaby without brown/black eyes. The only part that sucked is during/after the breakup, not seeing her daughter was hard. That little girl hated everyone except whites and natives.

I live in canada trust me 90% of them are fat and ugly lol and super chav personality, if you date one you date the whole tribe borrowing all your shit and never gets returned. Trust me just stay clear lol

Attached: Firewater43.gif (174x320, 1.83M)

Because fuck eskimo/first people niggers. No one gives a shit about your wild rice fields or seal blubber.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550880127523.jpg (720x960, 62K)

STAGED photo op already half whitey or more you dumb fuck

are they a distinct race? they're brown-skinned Central Asians pretty much, no?

Those two anglos/scots married into the indian race?

this guy is actually polish, he was some commie politician in PRL era.
Now he has a youtube channel and own a satiric newspaper where he shamelessly bashes catholic church
He's a fucking troll despite beign almost 90 years old and smoking and drinking whole his life

Bro, a lot of europeans did and still do.

The fucking benefits for 1/12th or more are worth it in the States.

You are a tard

Huh. Wow this place has really changed.

The majority of white American dna tests I see are not 100% European though

polish kike to be precise

Yeah I know I am part Indian too but I didn't know Anglos actually lived with the Indians like this

>ad hominem

Oh, it all makes sense now.

During my time as prison management in oklahoma, Native American Gangs are the ones with the only balls to look any black inmate in the eye and call them a nigger. Same with staff. Whites only do it if they have back up.

I guess it's the equivalent of the modern day white guy who marries a mexican and lives in a border town or something

Jow Forums is a board of peace. Here we embrace people of all walks of life, race, genders and religion. No matter who you are Chad or manlet, coon or kike, christcuck, pagan or mudslime, Jow Forums will always be the most diverse white supremacy group in the planet

Attached: file-56f540bfae28b.jpg (346x390, 44K)

Imagine being this self loathing and pathetic. The problem is not with your native DNA friend, it’s with your weak little defeatist, beta attitude. Stop acting like a pussy or just shut the fuck up and kill yourself already.
t. Full Caucasian living in Oklahoma that has no problem with natives.

Attached: 065A5B8E-5DD8-4524-9784-099EC086154A.jpg (329x329, 36K)

It is very common in the south and the west. I haven't taken a dna test but I'm pretty sure my ancestor is part indian. Pic related.
Also, according to dna test african dna is even more common in many of these states.

Attached: Louise Caroline.jpg (288x414, 13K)

already given clothing and many western inventions, this is not the savage beast injun, this is a westernized half breed

Attached: injun 1912 the ugraded beast.jpg (381x600, 40K)

she is definitely not a half breed mate

Yeah, of course there are a shit ton of Elizabeth Warrens out there. The first hint to go by is, did this person grow up in a small town or farm in the mid west, or did they grow up with a blue blood American aristocrat from Boston background. The latter is a sure sign you have some bull shit stacking up.

Some of the first families of Virginia married indians. They surely have some very rich descendants.

I quickly searched for a white woman and a half-breed from the1880-1900 time period and put them up for compare.

Attached: 4f09a8f6ba0e6725af69cbad0424e1ec.jpg (1372x851, 214K)

Quarter breed maybe

Half breed is really cute ngl

I think they're hot too.