Reminder that the vast majority of those falsely accused of crimes are black. One case doesn’t change that

Reminder that the vast majority of those falsely accused of crimes are black. One case doesn’t change that.

Attached: CF419D16-007F-4C8C-99CE-6BA3432B1217.jpg (1242x901, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/DRRC.PDF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there are innocent mistakes and then there are staged and rehearsed hoaxes

let's not equate the two by putting under the singular "false accusations" label

This broad needs to lose that chip on her shoulder. She makes more, annually, than probably 75% of white America.

Someone send her crime stats for black on white crime from all multicultural nations. Whites are not the problem and never were.

>Reminder that the vast majority of those falsely accused of crimes are black. One case doesn’t change that.
>[citation needed]

>falsely accused
Uh huh. See that's real interesting.
Interesting that this BITCH would have the gaul to accuse white people of the VERY THING a black man was just found guilty of.
And yea, they commit the most crime too.
I mean the actual daring of it.

Attached: 1528687864989.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Shut up nigger.

Most hate crimes and racism are against white people. One case doesn't change that

Attached: 468f174c6d6a76fcc2f975356a08648d0d81733b.jpg (997x768, 156K)

You fool. It’s all about the optics.

>black person commits a crime
>police find the wrong black person
>this means that a black person did not commit a crime

>stop using facts about false conviction because it challenges my emotional narrative that black=bad person
conservatives are so neurotic and hysterical, it seems like an exhausting way to live

Blacks report other blacks for crimes at higher rates too.

>Jemele Hill

Attached: 1528354782588.png (400x400, 145K)

REMINDER: The vast majority of people who pay for Cable TV and ESPN every month are WHITE MALES

White males keep throwing their money at 3rd world trash such as Jemele Hill, because so many white males are Obese, Lazy, and aren't finding success in their own life - so they have to sit on a couch and pay $89 a month for CableTV and ESPN so they can watch black guys run up and down a field and catch a ball while making $20 Million a year

(pic - the NFL crowds are 95% white, only whites are dumb enough to keep throwing their money at ESPN & NFL so the apes on the field can kneel)

Attached: buffalo-bills-nfl-drunkest-fans.jpg (1300x724, 190K)

>police "find" the wrong black person
>try to pin the crime on him
otherwise known as being corrupt and terrible at your job. Cops are the real niggers

>what-aboutism
These people are such hypocrites and then they'll turn around and claim that this country is Trump's banana republic.
Imagine taking these people seriously.

Why don't they ever mention their disproportionate crime rates? really entices one to ponder...

Attached: 13%.png (1066x1457, 1.44M)

Someone sounds mad that their whole "oppressed minority" narrative is officially dead.

Attached: jcs.jpg (662x294, 27K)

but that works as a necessary subset of crime incidences
this is just another way of saying over 90% of interracial crime is black on white

This totally ignores the one way skew of interracial violence.

Reminder:
Most of those blacks "falsely accused" or "imprisoned" already have a sheet of prior convictions a mile long. It's better for the community to er on the side of caution. It's like a drunk driver with 11 prior convictions trying to convince the judge the 12th one is wrong. Fuck off and stop doing criminal shit or keeping company around criminals. Better yourself and stop being a piece of shit and you won't end up in jail.

>stop using facts about false conviction
What facts? There's no facts here.
Post the facts then. Let us them. Provide a source. We don't care what some nigress said on twitter. THATS NOT FACTS.
Falsely accused? Then black people wouldn't go to jail on the false accusation and white people would go to jail for making the false accusation.
There's nothing like this happening.
These aren't facts. This is called leftist BULLSHIT.

>I don't want to use whataboutism
>but whataboutism

well because poverty is to blame for all their criminality, but if you consider there are more poor whites than poor blacks then surely whites rate of criminality should be higher right?

Oh wait, its institutional racism/generational poverty/white privilege that are to blame. Checkmate racist!

Attached: 1550593469443.jpg (1024x537, 57K)

Racism is a real threat for black people, and all other historically oppressed minorities.

Attached: 181027144159-robert-bowers-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 38K)

so 1 person gets caught lying about a hate crime (a crime hundreds of people do every year) and that "disproves" decades of statistics and analysis? Good to see conservatives are still living in white victim masturbation land and not reality

SO WYPIPO CRIMES AGAINST INNOCENT BLACKS WERE INNOCENT MISTAKES

Reporting suspicious activity is NOT filing a false charge. They are categorically distinct.

Fucking ape is dumb
/thread

Citation needed

Attached: 9724C7C1-9218-4AE3-98A6-C4C0248798DA.jpg (711x399, 28K)

Why do these people still think it's a good idea to bring statistics into this discussion?

Attached: B3853542-FC56-4A20-B13C-9748EB6EC78D.jpg (1212x2007, 1.71M)

Because they think they can make them up off the top of their heads and pull them out of their assholes and it still counts.

>hundreds of people do every year

Hey, I have an idea. Lets talk about the hundreds of MURDERS niggers do every WEEK. I think that's a more immediate concern, no? And you say hundreds of hate crimes, are you meaning white on black? Because there isn't as many white on black hate crimes happening each year as you think. How do I know this? Because no leftist media would *ever* miss the oppurtunity to report on it.

So answer the question. What do you think about all the nigger crime? Remember, guns don't do crime, we are talking about people. Don't use excuses either. Don't go disappear to another thread like you pussy liberals always do. Answer the question

TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCKING NIGGER VIOLENCE

Calling the police on someone is not the same as filing a false police report. Besides, white people are more trusting of the police, and white women, in particular, have no problem calling cops for their protection. They generally are taxpayers so I don't see why it's a problem.

>Muh false rape accusations

>Post the facts then.
it doesn't matter. It's the scientifically accepted truth and if I posted it, you wouldn't admit you were wrong, you would just move the goalposts and start crying about muh per capita crime or something else to protect the narrative that blacks can't be oppressed because it hurts too much to swallow your own pride and admit you're wrong.

I will post proof that blacks have a higher false accusation rate, if you promise to admit I am right once I post proof. Do you agree to that?

Racism is so bad that they have to hire Nigerian dudes to experience it. Kek
Most hate crimes are fake. Sorry but your narrative is dead. You can thank Jussie for that. He opened allot of eyes. HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: president-trump-has-invited-nick-sandmann-to-stand-six-inches-from-his-face-at-the-state-of-the-unio (720x439, 468K)

These claims aren't even based off real statistics. It's simply based off the fact that if a nigger goes to jail ESPECIALLY because white people put him or her there, they din do nothin wrong.

Don't even cede the notion that there are innocent mistakes. No white person wants to involve themselves with law enforcement and a nigger they are well aware are liable to kill them in revenge.

Every single instance of niggers and their media shepherds starting a viral moment over someone "unnecessarily calling the police", you quickly learn that either the video is edited to remove all of the context and buildup that would explain the escalation, they assume someone was being bigoted and immediately get combative instead of having an honest dialogue that could resolve the matter, or they believe the crime they were committing shouldn't be a crime.

There's never before in history been a minority so coddled, infantilized, or lavished with unwarranted praise than black people in America (other than black people in canada, UK, germany, netherlands following our liberals' example).

Just realize that what they want for us is even more radical than what happened in South Africa. Whites there are completely disempowered, legally prevented from obtaining decent jobs, punished viciously for hurting black people's feelings meanwhile blacks can rob, rape and murder them with impunity, and the niggers there still aren't satisfied.

>I will post proof that blacks have a higher false accusation rate, if you promise to admit I am right once I post proof
If it's legitimate proof I will. Go for it.

White people are the biggest victims of racism and hate crimes in America. Your narrative is officially dead and were rising up. Whites are the new face of the modern civil rights movement.

Attached: 1548285152479.jpg (700x915, 71K)

>TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCKING NIGGER VIOLENCE
kek conservatives are so obsessed it is unhealthy and sad. Remember 10 minutes ago I posted that you people are completely hysterical and neurotic, here's more proof. You type like you're about to shit yourself just because you had your narrative disproven with a 15 second reality check on hate crimes. So you need to switch to a different talking point. very concerning you seem to have no grasp on reality

>a crime hundreds of people do every year
most hate crimes investigated by the authorities are proven to be false

Attached: crime stats.jpg (616x5370, 750K)

Attached: 1524412025095.jpg (599x733, 61K)

define legitimate. You will just make up a reason why it doesnt count ex post facto it is fairer to give a definition of what is "legitimate" before you see it

>just because you had your narrative disproven
Still waiting for the proof that black people are often falsely accused by whites of crime. SAYING IT don't make it so bitch.
Here's some facts instead.

Attached: 2015-11-23 11_56_07-Donald J. Trump on Twitter_ __@SeanSean252_ @WayneDupreeShow @Rockprincess818 @C (637x474, 353K)

This lunacy has been written.

> define legitimate
Not some welfare nigger on twitter for instance.

I know the whole "oppressed minority" narrative being officially dead must frustrate you. Too bad. Get with the times.

Attached: DzeSxmNW0AAcvZF(1).jpg (592x955, 68K)

It proves the narrative is stupid.

All crime with the intention to harm someone is a crime of hate. Why should it matter if that hate is directed randomly or at a group of people?

>Arguing that violent animals have higher false accusations is more important than their violent behavior

The delusional state of liberals, everybody.

"B-but they are more falsely accused! I have no counter for the proof and statistics they are fucking murderous, rapist pieces of shit, but at least they are more falsely accused! POOR LITTLE BLACK BOIS"

Everybody stop responding to this idiot. The way he's acting so victimized has me convinced he is indeed a fucking nigger. There is an elephant in his fucking room and he can't stop arguing about the drapes.

>reality check

NIGGER CONFIRMED.

I'm going to say a black woman in her mid twenties. She's going to school and thinks she's much smarter than she is. She's trying to talk big and use big words, but she's making absolutely no argument whatsoever.

>the gaul
I'm not sure what's worse, a phoneposter or an undeducated amerishart.

Attached: 1491799413727.jpg (500x359, 30K)

>i don't want to indulge in what-aboutism
>proceeds to indulge in what-aboutism

Good one negro.

Trite and petty.

>The delusional state of liberals,
believing all people have human rights and deserve protection against mistreatment by the courts is delusional? Not only is that very nihilistic and anti-American, but universal human rights is one of the major foundations of liberalism.

So even if you disagree with the idea it makes no sense to be mad that liberals believe it.

Attached: FRAMING MAGA SUPPORTERS 4.jpg (1125x1004, 289K)

MMMMMHMMMMM

Attached: 1AE154BA-E106-42D5-A545-DE032426BAF8.jpg (1024x1017, 99K)

Attached: FRAMING MAGA SUPPORTERS 5.png (750x939, 525K)

Just like a woman : "it's not what you said, it's how you said it!"

Attached: FRAMING MAGA SUPPORTERS 6.jpg (1125x1011, 252K)

>what-aboutism
This is the dumbest phrase in modern politics, it is perfectly reasonable for someone on one side of the debate when being accused of something to point out that the other side does the same or worse

Do you remember this one?

Attached: MyNigga.png (1242x1164, 1.51M)

Attached: FRAMING MAGA SUPPORTERS 7.jpg (1125x1004, 256K)

And not one word of that is true. We can start comparing. The data exists. I guarantee that the reality doesn't look like this fucking racist's dream.

Attached: fake hate crimes.png (1500x1555, 932K)

reminder that Shaun King outted himself as a snitch recently to keep his $100k reward for le evil white man when it turned out to (shockingly) be a nigger drug dealer that killed a chimplet.

how's he handling the Jussie situation?

wrong the majority is white niggers are routinely walking despite being guilty as hell case in point OJ and Maxine and etc. being a nigger means you never get rightfully punished for your crimes unless its another black and 1% of the time its done

Reminder that the Jussie Smollett story is fake but accurate.
Wtf. Really?

Human rights don’t exist.

www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

this is the best I could find quickly. What queen negro said is sort of true. Blacks have a higher rate of false conviction and false accusation for sex crimes, but its unclear what exactly she meant by accusation, and not all cops are white, although most of them are.

sorry anti white stats don't lie whites are by far and away the most falsely convicted and accused, blacks are usually let off the hook ad punished far less severe hence murderers serving 3 years a pop and getting out each time when black meanwhile innocent whites get life without parole because of nigger lies and self defense cases...also being framed setup by mossad
Oswald, James Earl Ray who the later MLK's family knwos was innocent you just got owned anti white...only whites experience real systematic and policy racism which minded niggers have always delusionally pretended to "suffer" when in reality they never have...ever

Addicted to faking "hate crime" lol. No brains, but that's what I expected anyway.

Everybody come in close and watch me analyze this sheeboon.

You see what she did here? She toned down the aggression to appear more in control of the argument. Then she took a general idea everyone can agree with - human rights against mistreatment by the courts - and tried to imply I'm for oppression by the government because I'm arguing with her about something else. Finally she tries to use words like "nihilistic" (poor choice of word)and "anti-American" (to garner support from other posters and imply I'm the traitorous one). All the while saying absolutely nothing and not answer a single fucking question posed.

How does it feel seeing your whole narrative die?

Attached: libtears.jpg (980x685, 402K)

>b-b-b-but dude WEED it's harmless

According to the Bureau of justice the use of cannabis and/or cocaine were involved in 26.1% of violent crime, 24.7% of any property crime, 57.2% of driving under the influence, and 15.1% of drug dealing and the violence that comes along with it. This is compared to only 2.7%, 1.7%, 0.1% and 0% of alcohol consumption.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/DRRC.PDF

Fuck off you degenerate junkies

OH SO NOW ITS JUST SORT OF TRUE.
I see. Now that you were forced to look up your own horse shit.
And this says nothing of white people doing jack diddly squat and if you read the report you linked, the blame in the report is typically on black people due to their high rate of crime in their community therefore leading to false black arrests.
But that has shit all to do with white civilians leading their lives.

There's nothing disproportionate about it.

If, proportionately, blacks in the US commit more crime than whites, then it stands to sense they'd be accused of more crime than whites.

lol settle down faggot I only read the first line "delusional liberal" and thought it was funny you were calling a "liberal" delusional for believing in a liberal idea, as if that is somehow inconsistent. no one is answering any of your questions. you're just vomiting whiny fox news talking points that are disconnected from reality

I could answer 100 of your questions, each "answer" you would just skip to a new topic to complain about, and afterwards you would still just screech about muh evil niggers. You're too far gone, "answer my question" isn't going to give you anything

I think what she said is reasonable based on what information is available, but not easy to prove. No one collects data on the race of murder witnesses or false rape accusers, but the fact that most cops and lawyers who organize false convictions are white, and the highest false conviction rate for blacks is in crimes where they are accused of killing a white person, makes her version reasonable.

In the same way, you cannot disprove what she said. Go ahead and try and find a statistic on the race of false accusers of blacks, and prove her wrong.

individual blacks may have been wrongfully convicted, but the perp is still black even though he hasnt been caught. They get convicted because the same shitty justice system also wrongfully convicts whites.

>females come out in droves to argue that falsifying claims doesnt happen
I wonder why?