Is it a bad idea to message my ex on new years eve and ask her to get together with me again?

Is it a bad idea to message my ex on new years eve and ask her to get together with me again?

Attached: IMG_2812.png (1275x717, 474K)

Do I need to answer this?

Yeah you're worth more than that.

yes
what do you mean?

It means you can find better. Stop being a cuck and start looking for girls that don't treat you like shit. Become a better person yourself too

But I don't want a different girl, I only want her.

Attached: IMG_0877.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I'm sure this will work out exactly as you have played it out in your head OP. She's waiting for you. Reach out to her and tell her everything. Spill your guts and try crying a lot too. She'll definitely come running back.

but that doesn't seem like a good idea to approach it

Attached: IMG_0885.png (364x495, 256K)

Yes it’s really stupid.

What do instead then?

Attached: 1526925898830.png (407x654, 318K)

Well you can't have her. Imagine you were in the store and they were out of your brand of toilet paper. Would it help you at all to waste more time and energy thinking about how much you love your brand and you wish it was in stock? No.

Also
You're essentially saying that you want a partner who doesn't want you. You at the least deserve a partner who wants to love you and care for you back. If you're willing to put into a relationship, the least you should be getting back is the same level.

Deal with your ptsd, resolve your shit by going through it and thinking about things your'e afradi or dont' want to think about.
Once you're done with that, go out and meet new people. Open yoursef up to new experiences

Have some patience, good things are coming your way

You didn't break up without reason, faggot.

I feel this. I begged my ex recently to take me back because I still love her, and she just ended up telling me to get laid and forget about her. I made a fool out of myself for pleading with her even though she's probably fucked her new boyfriend already.

>tfw my ex was the 3rd person I ever slept with
>broke up with me in april
>i've fucked 14 people since

Still only want her. It just doesn't go away if you truly loved them.

Drukk now and feel like calling her, two of my exes also randomly sent me drunk messages tonight.

Attached: 3489A233-97E8-4A10-8368-0E8905DC6C1E.jpg (40x38, 968)

Time will heal my dude.

Fuck it mate its not like she can dump you again is it. No risk but a bit of embarrassment but an alright reward

You dont know my worth

worth isn't a real thing, so yeah I do know your worth. nobody deserves to be loved by someone who doesn't love them back because at the most basic level you're putting something into the relationship and getting nothing back. if it's an ex then they have already told you it's over, you just refuse to listen and live in that reality.

don’t do it. start off the new year right.