You know this niggers going to get off scott free right?

You know this niggers going to get off scott free right?

Attached: rs_834x1024-190214052217-jussie-smollett-1.jpg (834x1024, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OmdrXfG9dTE
youtu.be/ue5i_9b7Bm4
youtube.com/watch?v=WvSnhf0MwUw
youtu.be/hS4PkrZGID0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Broke as a screen door submarine though.

everybody makes mistakes

Kamala Harris staged it so yeah

Checked

stop being mean to black people

Who’s Scott free

sure, but people wont forget what he did.

Attached: 1550369620020.png (502x659, 209K)

Damn

Attached: 01BDFF5C-E64B-41AF-B8D1-2033B1A7E413.jpg (408x321, 70K)

proud boys should protest his trial bring him flowers

This nigger is a Democrats wet dream

Black, queer and rich.

Jow Forums is finished

He will get a slap on the wrist im sure, but his "career" is fucking done.

if you think they're not going to throw work at him from now until he's on his deathbed you've got another thing coming

of course he is. he will plead to a misdemeanor and pay a fine. that is literally all that will happen

Falsifying a police report is a felony.

The Feds can drop domestic terrorism charges anytime because he used the USPS to mail the letter, as well as the crushed up aspirin.

He might weasel out of jail time if he comes clean and sincerely apologizes, but it doesn't look like he's going to do that. I bet he gets a small suspended sentence, some community service and a YUGE fine.

If the feds bring charges, though (and they should), he'll do some time.

Probably, but he's a nigger. Think OJ, or Tyson, or any multitudes of nigger rappers. Prison is in his bloodstream, his future, his black history!!!!!!

Oh please, he'll face absolutely no repercussions for this. If he was white he'd be out of work, but he's not, so they won't care. Most of hollywood probably doesn't even think he did anything wrong except get caught.

Probably not Dred Scott free.

So did OJ they BOTH still did it and both set blacks back. So cheer on motherfucker

Of course. This piece of shit will probably get his own book deal. Don Lemon can’t wait to suck his cock. I hate my country, fucking double standard bullshit.

Does't matter. His hoax was exposed. That's what counts.

How does a fake racist homo attack give anyone any credit? He was probably leaving the spotlight with what he has saved.

They'll play a "failure to believe Jussie shows how right he really was" angle. I imagine they already are. Can't be bothered to look.

Covington was amazing, I’m looking for a new outrage video. The media will swallow the bait, it’s too easy to make liberals look stupid now. Don’t you like communism, making cows extinct because they fart too much and no more planes or cars. Reeeee electric cars! Cool story fag, you need a shit load of batteries (need much more precious metal) and no way to power them. Here’s some good retard bait “we should rename the great white shark something else, great and white being next to each other offends me”. If he walks for this it divides even more and inspires more faggotry.

>Oh please, he'll face absolutely no repercussions for this.
Beyond the cost of a decent defense.
You can buy [in]justice, but it gets expensive.

>If the feds bring charges, though (and they should), he'll do some time.
Yep. The mail thing. That's a domestic terror felony.
If he has charges brought against him, and the prosecution is successful, he's up for 20 years.
Be interesting to see if he squeals on kamala.

he did accelerate the race war so hats off

Attached: niggerbaby.jpg (300x281, 40K)

The Chicago police chief said yesterday that the FBI has an open investigation into him.

youtu.be/OmdrXfG9dTE
Toward the end, when the reporters are asking questions. I don't know what timestamps. Good video though.

Attached: 1550721704318.jpg (527x789, 220K)

Depends what state you're in. In mn it's a misdemeanor with only a fine but a legislator is trying to make it a year in jail

and if he gets off black people will continue to say "fucking white people get off scott free and black people get extra sentencing"
either way he's a redpill that keeps on giving

I think he'll end up suicided.

Who says this?

After embarrassing the DNC rile mob?

He's probably going be "committing suicide" soon enough

go to any leftist territory and you'll hear people utter nonsense like this

Not very helpful......

Yup. He's kicked off his show for the season. There are 2 episodes left.

What happened to Rosanne when she made a mean tweet, again?

i live in a leftist hellhole, the talk radio station group i frequent on fb has a lot of black people all day talking about how they are victims and how white people have it easy, of course the host chimes in the fan the flame.
one time they posted a picture of a guy traveling with a hunting rifle in a case and they were all freaking out
i told them "what, would you rather that thing not be in the case?"
fucking lunatics man

The feds are not going to let it go if he mailed that letter, especially if he allows it to go to trial

So do I but I know where credit is due for our world's issues. They're likely doing their part to make their sponsors pay and for higher search results. Btw I don't like people trying to show off their rifles just to. It makes all of us look stupid as the shit we "sometimes" shoot.

Smart

Nope, Trump is looking at this hard. Harris is being investigated as well as Booker. They have both been notified as this is procedure. Watch both drop the run for president soon. This isn't Trumps hand by the way. It is the DNC. Word is that they both have huge skeletons in the closet and they wanted them out of the way early and this helped. You wont even remember these two in 6 months.

Noted.

Attached: 2316542135421.jpg (799x1061, 135K)

I fully believe this to be correct and expect it to play out this way.

In Chicago it's a felony. The prosecutors wont change the charge. It carries a minimum sentence of 1 year. He insisted on his innocence in front of his whole work crew. He's publicly stated he'll mount a vigorous defense. He's fucked.

Attached: jussieisaracistfuck.jpg (2400x1600, 606K)

Why wouldn't they pull a Hillary and remain in the race, so to limit the investigations into "political opposition" and such. If Hillary runs again, it's 100% this by the way.

YUGE mistake to cut him from the TV (which I'm sure was mostly Nigger supported).

I would have RACED (pardon pun) to write a script with similar story.

If they cut him that whole major show dies.

They are going to have him do an Ellen where he cries and talks about how he “felt” he had to do it to “raise awareness in Trumps America” and that will be it. The more utterly insane, reactionary lefties will immediately back him and it will start to spread like a disease in the dems, like abolishing ice and other crazy shit.

WE

Attached: NPC4.jpg (768x432, 32K)

I'll just leave this here

youtu.be/ue5i_9b7Bm4

He’ll be murdered by the lefties. They will make it look like an OD.
We should look into more “hate crimes” now.

If you think he won't get a misdemeanor plea deal then you are naive. It's just like when you idiots said Eric Clanton was going to prison or that James Fields would walk.

Trump should order that faggot Barr to make an example of this fucking nigger or more retards will be doing this shit.

JUSSIE SMOLLETT
D.O.B. June 21, 1982
11547 Sunshine Ter
Studio City CA 91604-3835

Emails:

[email protected] [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
______

Associated Numbers:

(310) 994-8107 - Wireless
(818) 387-8451 - LandLine/Services
(310) 383-9839 - Wireless
(619) 244-6628 - Wireless
Previous Addresses:
13947 Milbank St, APT 7
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
22859 Del Valle St, APT 201
Woodland Hills, CA 91364-1227
31 Cinch Rd
Bell Canyon, CA 91307-1003
4355 Canoga Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91364-5933
1519 6th St, APT 301
Santa Monica, CA 90401-2530
58 W 109th St, APT 1
New York, NY 10025-2634

RELATIVES:
▪Jake Smollett
22859 Del Valle St, APT 201
Woodland Hills, CA 91364-1227
(310) 773-1848 - Wireless
(323) 380-7502 - LandLine/Services
▪Jazz Raphael Smollett
4858 Don Pio Dr
Woodland Hills, CA 91364-4209 [email protected]
(310) 279-3454 - Wireless
(818) 990-9212 - LandLine/Services
(212) 307-5207 - LandLine/Services
▪Jocqui Smollett
762 Hamilton Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025-1421
(310) 975-4837 - Wireless
▪Jurnee Diana Smollett
4921 Medina Dr
Woodland Hills, CA 91364-4324
(312) 787-3412 - LandLine/Services
(310) 383-2205 - Wireless
(313) 372-4921 - LandLine/Services
----

▪Janet Faye Smollett
(310) 279-3454 - Wireless
(310) 739-5449 - Wireless
(201) 755-1166 - Wireless
[email protected]

Attached: Rise.jpg (1475x1107, 323K)

Nah, I don't think he will. Media and normies turned on him real quick so they have to follow through. If this had been a lower key thing they would've done like Clanton and just delayed shit until people forgot and then give him a slap on the wrist.

Sending the powder to himself is what will do him in

Attached: Capture.png (646x480, 66K)

>you will never be the xenomorph in this scene with Jussie

youtube.com/watch?v=WvSnhf0MwUw

>a nigger got caught committing a crime
>a gay nigger got caught committing a crime
Lol the (((establishment))) isnt going to do jack shit to him. He might get a slap on the wrist as a sort of I'm sowwy thing but he's not doing any time at all

she needs brought into this. we need to destroy them. he's not black he's a jew. that needs driven home. this is how you wake up normies. now watch this shit slide like a jew into the oven.

sure legally he will get off, but socially he is a pariah. Blacks fucking HATE this guy en masse. I have a roommate that is pretty black(he isn't a criminal but he is pretty deep into the "culture" of street hood niggas) and they want to whoop his ass for "making us all look bad"

He will get his and it will be a nigger that does it.

Jow Forums IS GOING TO COLLECT SHEKELS + EMAIL SOON

dude I work with this super hood black guy and this black chick was in that I know and something came up and I mentioned it and they both fucking tossed this dude in the fire. no joke. I think this is why this will be a nothing burger to fast. same reason black on black crime is nothing. niggers hate niggers.

Attached: honkhonk.jpg (674x630, 155K)

when this board goes away, it will be to a onion link at worst. possibly a 3rd party app, like OG late 90s shit like carachoo. you fucking jew.

>making them all look bad
Why are niggers all so homophobic?
>inb4 roommate meant he made all blacks look like criminals
It's the crime stats and the prison demographics that do that...

yea, his gay tupac comment is what fucked him up with black people the most. Dude was on his side even though from day 1 i called bullshit(and to his credit he told me he should have seen it sooner but he wanted to have black solidarity and see's how that was used against him so easily) until the gay tupac shit. Soon as that came out they were already mad and when he got exposed the attitude was basically "give him to the whites and let them do what they will fuck that nigga"

All niggers lie

No shocker

he meant in the general public conversation about hate crimes and the relationship between blacks and whites.

That's ok though i know you were pretending to be retarded. I don't defend niggers. Just observing.

The shocking part is that this nigger lied to get MORE work.

That might be a first ever.

Attached: download (83).jpg (260x194, 12K)

The authorities are already spinning the narrative, making the victim Chicago, not MAGA, and now the motive is money and fame, not politics and racism. It's like Jussie never said anything about MAGA or Trump. He happened to do this hoax right before Black History Month and Kamala's anti-lynching bill because MONEY and MOLLY.

Chuck and shaq tore (it was pretty tame desu) into jussie already. I doubt he’ll be forgiven if both the blacks also agree that he’s a piece of shit.

Attached: 5DE83224-D2CF-4B7F-961D-D5C2F793E6AE.jpg (640x360, 42K)

I’m starting to think this dude is a fall guy. Some expendable nigger faggot who’s going to get the book thrown at him so r*ddit and MSM can say “see guise, hate-crime fakers don’t always get off scot free. The legal system takes these types of crimes very seriously, blah blah blah.” Meanwhile in real life, shitskins and women never get in any real trouble for making false accusations. The way the media built this shit up and then tore it all down is all very suspect

HAHAHAHAHHA

Yeah it seems very suspicious

No one noticed that his rehearsal video dropped?
youtu.be/hS4PkrZGID0

nah man, this time it's as simple as it looks. Nigger tried to use jewish tricks, media jumped on it, nigger can't into jewish trucks, jew media look bad, throw him to the wolves to protect selves. It shows how disgusting this is all together but getting caught was not part of his plan because he thought everyone would cover for him and he was almost right.

Hes going to attempt suicide by doing something he knows wont kill him, just like women when seeking attention/sympathy because hes a weak effeminate poofter.

Watch.

This

TMZ tomorrow.

he was trying to start a riot. people could have been killed.

Attached: 52898369_2561197507227843_1472737070253342720_n.jpg (932x960, 81K)

I hope so. If he flips on Kamala or exposes a pedophile ring, he should get a trophy or a medal at least.

>Broke as a screen door submarine

wat

Quiet nigger

Chiefs mad too

That's real time.

he tampered with mail which is a federal offense
he'll need some god tier jew lawyer to finagle out of that

I've got pre cum just thinking Kamala is involved

Most niggers belong in prison.

He lied to get more money, nice try tho

Attached: Hillary-Clinton-Angry-Reuters.jpg (618x340, 22K)

Not even close to the same thing....roseanne didn' commit any felonies

more to the story

Attached: 1550522441548.jpg (2043x3858, 3.49M)

Free Roseanne!

What's the rest of the story?

This is the key thing.
The fact that he did this to demonize whites/conservative whites, and promote the poor poor oppressed black meme, is being memory holed, and the Chicago police chief appears to be Jessie's strongest pr advocate.

You might be right user and perhaps I'm overly wishful. He's conviction in the court of public opinion though will be severe. He won't be back on the show. The fact that he's not remorseful will probable to him in in the eyes of those who would otherwise support him. It all depends on what his masters want. If he's no longer useful they may let the cops have him. If you watched the head of prosecution for cook county read the full accounting of the case, you heard incredibly detailed detective work (they should give public awards for that... was fascinating to hear), but you also heard to absolutely indignant tone she had. Killing a cop will get you life without parole. Humiliating the cops is not far behind.

Oh yes we know it was to be propaganda for Kamala's anti-lynching bill and part of the plan for her to gin up racial grievance to fuel her presidential run. But no one can know that so they might let the cops reem out his precious asshole to drive home the point that he did it for attention/salary increase.

He's playing the "drug problem" card which a significant number of us saw coming; so achingly predictable once you understand how they cry out as they strike you.

How much do you think he's getting paid by Kamala Harris to bite the bullet?

And how long will it take for some nutcase on twatter to say "he wuz a gud boy, he dindu nuffin, he RAISING AWARENESS OF HATE CRIMES"?

Attached: 1524452425786.jpg (1024x768, 292K)