Hey Jow Forums I am a black man and I want to say how dissapointed I am in my culture, we basically glorify drugs...

Hey Jow Forums I am a black man and I want to say how dissapointed I am in my culture, we basically glorify drugs, pre-marital sex, crime, etc. Why are we this way? It makes no fucking sense we are not civilized at all and act like raging animals in public. I just want to start a family and be a civilized person. Can anyone help me achieve that without calling me a nigger?

Attached: e114672855907c6dc363ba0d22e28b35.jpg (236x217, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wn9ouo6ekE0?t=569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao

Nigger

>Why are we this way?
1. CIA
2. Low average IQ
3. More occurrence of 'warrior gene'
4. Propaganda that you should only be jew slaves in sports or media

Attached: 1550151225110.gif (500x564, 246K)

Nigger

>I am a black man
>without calling me a nigger
nah nigger.

Attached: 1359609125657.jpg (600x380, 145K)

Unironically find a nice white woman. Or you could find a based black woman.
Just do whatever and ignore all the ghetto garbage, it's fake anyway. Ghetto and rap culture is literally targeted at teenage white people. The black people who are into gang shit die or go to jail by the time they are 17.
Normal black dudes have just as much luck as normal white dudes, though will probably be pulled over more because other black people are shitheads.

Attached: 1550135768267.jpg (998x1374, 405K)

Jews did it via pop culture, mostly. I know a few redpilled black folk, and at the risk of being told to go back to r*ddit, they're usually more informed and insightful than my white friends. I'd still prefer all races to live separately in their own ethnostates, but seeing as how we're stuck with the multikulti rainbow, I count them as friends and allies.

tl;dr fuck Jews lmao

The goal of the opposition is to keep what you've just said permanently in debate. Right up to the point the last white child is born

sure, negro

Attached: antinegro.jpg (550x1148, 118K)

Y'all used to at least try to look classy and behave civilized. Now it's all about making hood life look normal. It's not. Everyone knows it isn't. Please be a beacon for others to see, the only path forward is to be classy, be civilized, be conscientious

Just stop being black.

Attached: 1535220450258.jpg (1071x1381, 135K)

Move to africuck and become a kang

dont come to my country

Attached: Rise.jpg (1472x1105, 321K)

Find a red pilled black qt and be based black couple.

>this pic again

>I just want to start a family and be a civilized person.

me too, but it doesn't look like that's in the cards either. and i'm not even a degenerate brute

I fucking hate blacks. Some fat black nurse called my mom whitey under her breath as she walked out of the room. My mom was dying of cancer. Blacks got brainwashed hard to hate whites. So be it- blacks made there bed by acting like shit for the last 45 years.

>that flag
Ewww

why are whites all killing themselves, listening to ape music and getting addicted to pills? because the people in charge want it that way. sorry noganon we’re all in the same boat.

Love you OP, get good at your trade and become as prominent as possible.

Whiter than you, juan xavier rodriguez el creatura

Just stop being a nigger.

See how this entire site filled with cumskins and spics pretending to be american worships Mongolian cartoons?

Just stop being black.

Be like this guy: youtu.be/Wn9ouo6ekE0?t=569

>Whiter than you,
Hard cringe Abbas. I lived in Maadi for a year cause my dads an egyptologist. You sick fucks kept trying to molest me and my sister on a near constant basis we were 8 and 9 mind you. At first it was nice cause we were treated like KANGZ for having blue eyes then shit got real weird with the older kids and especially the street people at night or on the metro

>t
help making the world libertarian ( = selfresponsibility + freedom : dump and lazy ppl die out there = reinstituting atural selection ).
thank you for your service

Just act like a well rounded individual, dress appropriately, don't engage in degenerate behavior, and you'll be okay.

However, I would be weary of producing offspring as their genetic make-up could jeopardize their overall behavior. Unless you're a strong father figure who respects authority.

Your grapes, sire?

Move away from black people. Seriously. That is your best chance.