Tekashi To Go In Witness Protection

> Tekashi plead guilty to nine felonies, including racketeering, conspiracy, firearms offenses, and narcotics trafficking back in November. He also admitted that he hired someone to shoot rapper Chief Keef. He was facing a minimum of 47 years and the possibility of a life sentence.

> Now, it looks like the U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York has decided "not to prosecute [69] for the crimes set forth in Counts One through Nine," because of his cooperation, which means he'll probably get fewer years behind bars.

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a26412263/tekashi-6ix9ine-witness-protection-plea-deal/

How does a guy with 69s tattooed all over him go into witness protection? Im sorry but i just cannot see a guy like this in WP...

youtube.com/watch?v=VDa5iGiPgGs

Attached: tekashi-6ix9ine.jpg (2000x1333, 338K)

I'd protect him

>>witness protection

yeah, no one's going to notice him out in public

Good lad

i thought all this beaner had to do was get his GED to go free.

>witness protection
how exactly does one cover all that shit on his face exactly

They're going to have a bunch of people tattoo their faces like his and hide him in the middle of them.

so now they are going to give him protection? fuck this dumb faggot. i hope he gets all 50 years.

They can remove the tattoos on his face actually. Problem is he would still stick out like a sore thumb

No that's gen pop

A mask

They will laser it off. They have to go over every pore ten times and it's extremely painful but he has to do it or else they bury him.

I bet the FBI guys all pull favors to play cards and smoke cigars while they watch all that nigger shit get agonizingly burned off his face

It'll be like Where's Waldo, but more progressive.

Why? Hes /ourguy/.

He'll probably get put on an epstein plane to one of their foriegn islands, once in a while get moved through a private tunnel or something to make an appearance to make people think he's in custody.

How is he /ourguy/? He's a genuinely good dude as far as I know.

SNITCH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG
MASONS IFFY HUH, MAFIA JEWS WANT MY IFFY HUH
GET FREE FUCK YOU NIGGA, RAPPING FOR WHITES GIVE ME CASH NIGGA

>racketeering, conspiracy, firearms offenses, narcotics trafficking, hired someone to shoot another rapper
>genuinely good dude

Why is anyone anywhere wasting time following the story of this thing?

He provided a calm and cogent explanation for why he thinks Trump is a good president for the US even though the nigger interviewing him was trying to shut down having an incorrect opinion.

He basically repented. If he was arrogant about it, I would feel the same way. In his interviews he seems okay.

I didn't think of that before you mentioned it though lmao. The interviews were clouding my judgement.

I think it's because of this guys over the top aesthetic, that and /mu/tts crosspost from 4channel
Not gonna lie, it's grown on me these past few days

Attached: 1550541724233.jpg (906x1024, 144K)

They wont ever find the only guy in the world with a giant 69 tattoo on his head

American justice system is fucked, this cunt should die in prison.

He blends in real well actually