Open up sir, we have information that you retain firearms on your premises...

>Open up sir, we have information that you retain firearms on your premises. Since the 2nd Amendment was repealed a month ago, all firearms are illegal, and you haven't turned yours in at the police department. Open up, we have a warrant. We don't want to use exessive force, but we will if neccessary.

What would you do?

Attached: what-to-do-if-the-police-are-at-your-door-dc-student-defense-.jpg (700x494, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_hole
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sljKArpUoi0
youtube.com/watch?v=T9-V566eo-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>blah blah blah
Faggot thread

Lmao nah senpai they’d come in at 4am guns drawn

Attached: 7511431384915.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Would you officers like to check out my anime pillow collection?

I GUESS TWO UNIFORMED KEKS ARE GETTING SHOT

I lost all my guns in a boating accident. At the bottom of Lake Ontario

You can get the bullets first commies

>sorry. I got married last year and had to sell my weapon to pay for the caterer. I don’t have to keep records as a private individual, so have a nice day.

The second they go door to door for guns the internet and phone lines etc light up.

It goes from door to door sweeps to Ruby Ridge/Waco/Bundy Ranch stand offs and then cops leaving en masse from their jobs as their familes start to be targeted or flat out killed. Politicians start getting attacked and the second US civil war goes hot.

So naturally the first couple guys will either give up their guns or death by cops but after that it is full out civil war. The OKC bombing was two angry militia guys pissed about Waco. Imagine what happens when you have like 30 Wacos a week or more.

>not having remote explosives under the entrance to your house ready to blow at all times

i dont answer my door unless im expecting someone

keep sniffing glue about 2nd amendment rights getting stepped on tiny dicked incel retard.

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_hole

Unironically this.
I don't have to answer.
I haven't committed a crime.
You faggots are already on my property.

>He thinks cops will risk that

I know about 30 cops. Some might comply with the new "law", most though? Nah never. Not even because they give a shit about the 2nd. But because they know how many people would be shooting.

I unironically lease 900 acres of land in Texas. Please, do come in and look around to your heart's content.

Give the guns, cry, try unsuccessfully not to poop in my trousers.

Hide the weapons in an incredibly unlikely and difficult to reach place in my property, encourage all friends and gun owning acquaintances to do the same. Watch and laugh as, even if they know, the police are literally unable to spend several hours with several men searching every residence of a gun owner.

Just claim you literally can't remember where it is when they arrive, that way they can't claim that you were maliciously hiding it from them.

inb4
>britbong talking about firearms right lmao

I am an advocate of gun rights in this country and a UKNRA member. Planning on ownership soon.

The state of Texas is sanctuary state for guns
Fuck off Feds before I have you arrested
*firearm racking sound*

Give them the bullets first

Better have already buried half the guns. Only fight as a last resort.

Open my door and inform them I don't have any firearms, let them look through home to comply with warrant, be nice so they don't make a mess. Once they leave for a while I'll go to my cache and touch them all gently...

>*POP*POP*POP*POP*
oh, this gun?

Y'see, me and the boys were out duck hunting and they all just fell right in the water. You're free to go dredge the lake for them.

>not "losing" your firearms the moment a ban is enacted
i shiggy diggy

nigger

give them my shitty 1911, my 870, my .22 rifle, my glock 22, my judge raging shitpeice, and all the rounds. I dont need run of the mill firearms to remain lethal

That would never happen because I would have already turned in the guns. The law is the law.

>Since the 2nd Amendment was repealed a month ago, all firearms are illegal
repealing the 2nd doesn't make firearms illegal.

why the fuck did you buy a fucking judge?

in the UK to get a gun licence you need a gun safe and have to tell the police where you keep the guns. the police will make a visit to your property before you are granted a licence and a random visit after you are granted to see how you store your guns. your fantasy is far from the reality you live under.
what will be your stated reason for having a gun when you go for your police interview?

So you’re a pussy?

You guys are turning blue pretty damn fast though

They are actually fun to shoot those 410s though

I also hear they can be decent snake guns with those shells. At the same time you could support the moonies and get a KSG25 that holds like fucking 40 mini shotshells.

Sorry, they fell off my boat when i was fishing a few years ago. I'll surrender my lawn darts though.

Attached: jart.jpg (1581x869, 193K)

I have never heard of a ksg25 and just looked up. I am about to watch this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sljKArpUoi0

>Ey bby u talkin bout these guns? *flexes*

then we UFCK

Use force, I don't give a fuck, my front door is rigged with C4.

Never talk to police.

Shoots through door

Attached: sleazecore BR.jpg (2448x3060, 1.52M)

Pour Moroidin-DMSO through that

stupid white fag you don't know that when the police have a warrant they don't knock, they just break down the door.

Attached: 360_no_scope.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

youtube.com/watch?v=T9-V566eo-4

Attached: 1547609710833.gif (400x204, 44K)

This. And the drones, tanks, and fighter jets aren't gonna do jack shit.

Attached: 1549868030360.png (1103x654, 62K)

I've used this tactic, and it works. Just don't answer. They will just go away.

>S-Sure Officer yes sir I support the men in blue
> here ya go sir b-blue lives matter have a nice day

Attached: 1550846738174.jpg (500x400, 44K)

Lol rekt

Hahahahahahahaha

I love how libs use the whole "tanks and drones" thing as a reason why people can't have AR platforms.

As if tank drivers and drone operators would really fire on their own people...

You are talking to a spic.

Attached: E8FE6983-3685-4936-B8C1-F947E5CBD325.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

pew! pew! pew!

Ever heard of Dogs?

Shoot through the door.

>>We don't want to use exessive force, but we will if neccessary.
We don't mind at all. I'll even shoot through the door while you're standing there.

>implying Id wait a month

Why do you think we are as scared as you are?

If I knew how to wake up, I would.

>What would you do?

Attached: burt2-1.jpg (600x324, 49K)

That's my dream. Imagine how comfy Jow Forums would be.

>implying I wouldn't boobietrap the doorbell or other points of entry.
If I'm doing something "illegal" in the case of the abolition of the 2nd, why would I keep my guns in an orderly fashion?

I lost all my guns in a tragic deep sea fishing accident 50 miles offshore. No I don't remember exactly where. Yes all 65 firearms and all my ammo. I'm quite torn up about it. Fuck off if you don't have a warrant for a search.

Sorry officers I lost all my guns in a gay anal fisting accident