Warren and Harris support slavery reparations

Time to pay up you racist rednecks

Attached: BCEB63AF-98EA-4751-92DA-DE2E5AC89513.jpg (828x968, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Casor
youtu.be/_Aa3Wu6ocV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, the democrats are going to pay up for their sins finally?

Attached: 1542119853286.jpg (3302x2293, 3.89M)

>welfare
>section 8
>food stamps

the white middle class is not voting for reparations. They just fucked any chance at the white house.

>yfw between reparations and the 70% wealth tax the kikes are bankrupted by the democrats

Attached: 4DAFF327-D06C-4FC4-B32C-67999B38FF31.png (800x600, 25K)

Attached: BE772E7A-978E-4D04-A2D2-742C168B8A7B.jpg (1242x1685, 690K)

lol. She's a pimp's whore and not even African American.

Please explain how this works with the descendants of American black slaves owned by free American blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Casor

Attached: First_USA_Slave_Owner.jpg (590x590, 311K)

but the American white middle class already pays reparations to Israel and american kikes.

Anyone who was enslaved should receive reparations.

So, serious question: I legit lost an ancestor who was in the Union Army. He was huwhyte as am I. Do I get a payment for my ancestor's sacrifice?

Attached: Whites_PAY_Every_day.png (756x768, 131K)

it doesn't matter, the way these two politicians explicitly worded supported for slavery reparations to blacks just lost them millions of white votes

it's true, white people were also enslaved but you aren't allowed to talk about it

actually the deficit wouldn't be anywhere as bad if we wasn't forced to protect the world and the military industrial complex but ok

fuck that im not paying for some shit some mother fuckers did hundreds of years ago. My family didn't even fucking come here till the 1890s..these politicians can get fucked

>akshully we could have even more niggers wasting money if we didn't have an army

Strange way to spell "we buy black votes"

God id eat her pussy

Gotta defend israel goy

Attached: CF048BF4-3A95-402D-83BE-4794C3C972A5.jpg (1024x892, 212K)

Attached: EB6352E0-8A02-4EE8-BD69-E4637096DEF1.jpg (347x343, 31K)

>if we wasn't forced to protect the world and the military industrial complex

WARS are devastating the world's economy (USA dominates world economy).

Peace makes profits!

Attached: Trump_Supporter.jpg (1024x787, 114K)

Southern Democrats were slave owners and fought for slavery, put Japanese and Aleuts in interment camps, even forced the Aleuts into slave labor. Why don’t the Democrats own up to that and write a check.

> I NEED THE BLACK VOAT (AND I'M NOT EVEN BLACK MYSELF, I'M INDIAN)

lol and lizzy is "native american"

harris also supports trying to trick cops into doing their jobs when she helped get a law passed that prevented them from doing their jobs and when they do their jobs she tries to throw them in jail AFTER she pleaded with them to do their jobs

she tried to get 6 cops convicted in 1 case and lost

Never even heard of an Aleuts until today, sad

At least one of the main intellectual proponents of succession was a jew you can't make this shit up. The civil war was largely a war between ashkenazi northern jews and sephardic southern jews. Goyims are always the pawns/golems.

Democrats like to force their shit on everyone else often not expecting it to apply to them. I would be fine, collecting money from every Democrat then shelling it out to their Democrats of choice. I would also be for seizing all their assets and redistributing it after the government takes a cut to pay down debt.

Also no more Airplanes or meat for Democrats so they can walk the walk on the green new deal.

Finally no pass ports for them since they dont believe in immigration laws. If they think someone can just walk in and become a citizen then they dont need to be hypocrites with pass ports

Attached: 111.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

My white side of my genetics has Amish Mennonite ancestry who did all the work themselves with no slaves. I don't owe you shit, but even if they had owned slaves, I still wouldn't owe you shit because Arabs and jews started the slave trade in the first place, and Africans enslaved their own to sell to the Arabs and jews, who then brought the slaves further into arabia; and the jews, brought the slaves to America.

There are three roles in the capitalist system—the capital owner, the landowner, and the laborer. It is incredibly difficult for the laborer to move into one of the other two categories if the government has regulations (such as slavery for >100 years) which unbalances it. As a result of slavery, over 98% of land is owned by whites and over 95% of capital is owned by whites.

It is virtually impossible for blacks to ever achieve equality until this is changed. The argument for reparations is that even though THIS generation didn’t enslave people, the land and capital that they have was robbed from them during slavery and handed down over the years to whites. The idea of reparations is to put this back where the profit was originally generated.

And yet I don’t support reparations—at least not yet. Why? Because of the same issue above. If every black persons were given $150k today, it would make their lives better but one generation later we would be back where we are today. Why? Because whatever they buy is either land or products owned by whites. So one generation later all the money is back in the hands of whites.

Before we can do reparations, there must be significant black entrepreneurship and land ownership. This will NEVER happen without government intervention. The free market was taken away from the blacks during slavery and thus imbalanced the system; the free market now cannot fix it without another intervention. Maybe this is giving away some federal lands; maybe it is subsidies to reward and encourage loans for black capitalists.

With proper thinking we reach a proper conclusion—it shouldn’t be reparations, but the government should intervene for Natives and Blacks to tip the market in their favor for a few generations (as was previously done for whites).

Attached: 1550784352152.jpg (550x530, 51K)

AYO

GIB US DAT WEED INDUSTRY WHITE BOI

Attached: de60059bfec7a3aa5a7ae8ab7dc42f704734dafe61a67e5459c5692c18d9763c.png (598x350, 44K)

>i dindu nuffin
But the country is largely here because of the exploitation of blacks. In other words, many of the benefits that you white people enjoy are here because of the past. So when you want the benefits, when you invoke the past, you inherit the debt.

Attached: ngbftrf.jpg (588x350, 26K)

whew breaking out reparations before the candidate is even picked
the democratic party is fucking done for.
if it was anybody but trump in office right now the party wouldn't even exist
this is so fun to watch

>When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

my white-ass honkey Euro family didn't get here till 1946. You aint' getting shit from me.

I want reparations for the Roman Empire

This is going to be funny watching the dem noms trip over themselves pandering to the blacks.

Kamala is an Indian nationalist and hopes that britbongs will follow through with the reparations they owe India for centuries of thieving and pillaging, since those retards ape almost everythng their inbred cousins do

Can anyone just claim the reparations?

When are we going to get sick of this bullshit?

Attached: 1550423813144.jpg (183x275, 7K)

This is great for Trump. Push more whites to the right.

>strawman from the jump
Eat a dick. You know who exploited blacks? JEWS and the JEWISH. You wanna talk about building the country? What made it possible to transport things from one end of the country to the other? TRAINS. RAILROADS. Did blacks build that? Nope! Chinese, Korean, and Japanese immigrants did. So fuck you. You wanna talk about benefits? What the fuck is welfare where Shaniqua gets another check for each kid off of the backs of the taxpayers? How the fuck wasn't that already reparations?
If you're actually black then read this image and take it to heart. If you're just a kike trying to stir the pot fucking kys.

Attached: MalXonJews.jpg (720x563, 109K)

I never underestimate the stupidity of people. They don't pay attention to this shit. She can just offer them free shit and it'll all get hidden. It's political layering.

Attached: 1550423322821.jpg (1440x1435, 829K)

like the negroes is owed, so do people need to consider the rights of the others that were aggrieved like the small farmers that lost they investment in the negroes they owned. they should be re-paid as well.

My grandparents for French Canadian and their parents were French. My other grandparents were German and Italian. So I'm white, but obviously reparations wouldn't apply to me, right?

>You know who exploited blacks? JEWS and the JEWISH.
Who lied to you? You white boys are really something else.

Attached: yuhtrfe.jpg (236x224, 11K)

IQ and work ethic are the challenges.

all of the money in the world can never change that. we are talking about the sub-saharren african.

Sure thing Moshe.
youtu.be/_Aa3Wu6ocV0

The fucking jews owned the slave ships that brought blacks to America. John Bolton currently holds dual citizenship to Israel and America, making him a jew or jewish and what do you know? He's the spitting image of a plantation owner! Really jogs the noggin. Are you really going to ignore that image containing a part of Malcolm X's autobiography that also contains the source link and still going to try to play it off as if you are actually black? No one claiming to be black would ever disregard Malcolm X if he or she is actually black. Kys kike. Make it excruciatingly painful too.

Lip service. Press needs to quit fucking around and ask them

>How will it be paid for?
>Who will it be given to?
>What about people who are half white and half black?
>When will the money be paid out?
>How will it be paid out?

If you're going to say it, let's hear some details.

Ok so if she wins invest in Gold and KFC stock possibly watermelon related stock as well, Shoe stocks. Invest in apple because they own Beats.

adding to that
>Menthol cigarettes
>Hennessey

/thread

I hope that one of my Confederate ancestors killed him. If you’d like reparations, maybe Tyrone will share his 40 with you once he’s done fucking your mom

Brush up on your history and digest yourself of kiked GOP bullshit, kiddo. Or go hang out on Instaounsit with the rest of the Jew neocon dead Enders.

Good luck getting spics to sign up for that

Well they just killed off any chance they had. Why would they tell the majority of taxpayers they want them to pay a huge sum of money to a minority?