How to fix this?

>feeling happy/content
>see myself in the mirror/reflection
>mood instantly down, remember I’m an ugly KHHTFPV at 23yo (kissless hugless handholdless textless flirtless partyless virgin)

Anyone else’s mood destroyed just by seeing what they look like?

Attached: 667DB8B2-771A-40AC-84D3-C054F9A8AEB6.jpg (800x631, 58K)

If you’re near a college town you can fix most of that in one night.

I’m in my last year of college

Knock on a door where loud music is coming from and ask to join them. It would be easy if you know someone there.

I’m afraid of other people

Holy shit I’m the same and I think I’ll kill myself in my room tonight

that solves nothing, in fact, it can worse things up
why

Haha I did this once years ago to a party next door and they told me to leave. Pretty funny haha

I’ve tried everything something is wrong is with my head and it’s not fixable

Trust me I’m not emotional at all I just can’t feel emotions

Killing myself will only make things better for me and my family

Won't make things better for you, since you cease to exist the second you die. Do you really want that? You are nothing unless you make yourself something, these ideologies and religions are all various cop-outs from shouldering the responsibility of existing in the real world.

It definitely won't make things better for your family. You'll lower their quality of life permanently, in fact.

Won't make your own life better because your consciousness will no longer exist. Nothing to improve.

Hope partial suspension works :)

Too fat to hang myself from the fan lmao, can it take 90 kilos? Anyone know?

I don’t want to exist, life is nothing but pain every fuckinh day. I’ve been cheated on the second time and she is living a good life, I’m 23 and dependent on parents for practically everything.. it’s too late for me man

It’s too tiresome and it never fucking improves... I had hopes with this girl but she fucked me over too

In the end everyone is happy, except me..

That's one reason I stopped shaving: so I wouldn't have to look at myself as often.

Hahaha top kek

Own your goals man, what do you want to achieve this year?

Usually the things people want are right in front of them, they are just hesitant to reach out.

My nigger turned from a neet to a boss is a year, he started working out, got a promotion, slept with everyone at his work then quit, went overseas and got a managers job there.
23 isn't too late, confidence my man

Ahh even they are fed up of me, they are just too nice to say it

They’ll cry a few weeks probably months and then get over it

Even they would be glad a sad sack of shit like myself killed himself after a while

You're not happy because you won't let go. You don't have problems that will hurt you. Just deal with it, you're too weak. Hoes will be hoes, you have to get over bitches without a thought or you're a thot you little bih.

How old was he?

Well, that's just wrong. You're desperately trying to justify what you know is a stupid, selfish action.

If these were olden times I'd have been sent on a manhood ritual when I was 14 and my various physical problems would have made me lion food.
That is my natural place in the world. I simply should not be here. But i'll "live for my parents" like a coward

all the time user

>see my reflection in something while I'm out in public
>think I look reasonably good and fit in with the people around me
>see myself in my mirror at home
>look like I had a stroke
Can someone explain this phenomena?

Attached: asymmetrical face.png (800x800, 131K)