HAPPENING; AERIAL COMBAT INCOMING

COMFY DOGFIGHTS INCOMING.
PLACE YOUR BETS BOYS!
twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/1099137926586343425

Attached: aerial combat 3.jpg (718x787, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1099161072869797889
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1099135108001468416
youtu.be/kUsFWO08CO0
youtube.com/watch?v=4wmnjJq4dAE
youtu.be/Q3XEdNOjH-w
youtu.be/ZpDBSxnwrjU
youtu.be/_qLGRt2jMks
youtu.be/msb8OdvBBjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this shit is really feeling like wag the dog

Attached: jew109.jpg (1024x689, 339K)

>PLACE YOUR BETS BOYS!
majority of aircraft losses due to things other than air to air kills, at least initially

Gran Columbia when

Hispanic fighting Hispanics how fucking sad is that shit .. always brothers fighting brothers

Nothing ever happens. We live in perpetual angst, without explosive release.

I bet on Venezuala at least they not sold out traitors

I was about to say these look like the shittest airforces in the world until I remembered that Ireland only has 6 planes in their airforce and they are all prop.

Attached: Irish_Air_Corps_Pilatus_PC-9_in_flight.jpg (220x312, 20K)

The F-16s and Su-30s are real fighter jets but do they have real fighter pilots is the question

If Venezuela does one thing aggressive towards the Columbian air force theyll have a shitload of F35s to deal with

what about you stfu traitor fag

Attached: gettyimages-1075418608-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 262K)

>>#BREAKING: Venezuelan air defence forces moments ago filmed likely live fire drilling with ZU-23-2 twin 23mm AA batteries in the middle of the night above Fort Paramacay, Valencia. Anti-aircraft fire and tracers visible, along with possible flares

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1099161072869797889

Attached: Screenshot_100.png (506x568, 143K)

And I thought we had the worst, we only have 7 A4's and 20 turboprops.

Attached: Argentina_Air_Force_FMA_IA-58A_Pucara_(mod).jpg (1095x681, 278K)

I imagine it will be seasoned Israeli and or U.S. pilots on one side (working on contract of course)
And Russian Contract pilots on the other side, so yea. there could be Ace vs. Ace.

who is the next you will attack Brazil, Portugal ?

Holy shit those turboprops...surely you can afford better.

nice id

Probably shooting at surveillance drones.

Spain ?

Come in Mage squadron, keep element.

We warned you about nofap.

>1914
Guys, I hate to check my own post, I have only done so twice in 12 years.
This is extremely important.
>1914
>first dogfight
As Dickson had predicted, initially air combat was extremely rare, and definitely subordinate to reconnaissance. There are even stories of the crew of rival reconnaissance aircraft exchanging nothing more belligerent than smiles and waves.[10] This soon progressed to throwing grenades, and other objects – even grappling hooks.[12] The first aircraft brought down by another was an Austrian reconnaissance aircraft rammed on 8 September 1914 by Russian pilot Pyotr Nesterov in Galicia in the Eastern Front. Both planes crashed as the result of the attack killing all occupants. Eventually pilots began firing handheld firearms at enemy aircraft,[10] however pistols were too inaccurate and the single shot rifles too unlikely to score a hit. On October 5, 1914, French pilot Louis Quenault opened fire on a German aircraft with a machine gun for the first time and the era of air combat was under way as more and more aircraft were fitted with machine guns.

>#UPDATE: Clarification, what may be being mistaken as AA fire is actually possibly a Venezuelan BTR-80 APC stationed on top of the nearby shopping centre rooftop car park in the vicinity of the military base firing on surrounding hills in the area

We can, but the lefties are so affraid of us having an effective armed forces that we are just letting them rust away, the same with the navy (we lost a sub last year due to corruption during the reparations). And the army is pure chaos, a logistical nightmare.
Roca was our last good president.

Attached: Louis CK.jpg (462x600, 49K)

SHIT MAN

Attached: Rise.jpg (1475x1107, 323K)

Shit, just wait till they deploy the horse mounted cavalry with sabers.

Attached: 1529379923377.jpg (1600x1482, 421K)

Go fuck a dog faggot leaf, I want to see live action Ace Combat 7.

JEESUS CHRIST ON A SCOOTER AND THE VIRGIN MARY ON A GRILL CHEESE SANDWICH!
10/1914 2AS THE VERY FIRST DOGFIGHT.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA0AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fucking Colombia attacking there brothers

Happening fags go first during DOTR

LMAO that looks like shit. It would be amazing to see an all out war in South America with fucking WW2 tier planes going at it.

ya you like it when brothers killing each other that for sure Tyrone

Sliding your "Muh benis" and "muh vajayjay" non stop threads with /oldpol/ shit?
Fuck off back to plebbit and fumbler.

>turbo prop

lol wtf

Attached: 1470374845243.png (503x377, 310K)

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

/oldpol is the only reason you are here faggot why dont you go back play fortnite or cash a couple of pokemon on your way back to /b/

Who else staying up for Judgement Day?
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1099135108001468416

Attached: 1537320707760.jpg (480x488, 33K)

Attached: angel.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Does Venezuela have any fighter pilots left? Those that remain, are they well fed? Can you trust an F-16 to not malfunction when facing a U.S. ally? Kfir isn't a competitor, but upgrades? Why are they fighting again?

Turbo props are actually pretty decent for what they are. They require far less fuel, maintenance, and training. Cost a fraction of a jet and can use grass runways. Have significantly greater loiter time while also producing such a small heat signature that most MANPADS are useless against them. For Ireland, a nation that never fights its ok but they really should have real multi role aircraft at least. However stuff like this would thrive in Africa and South America as militants are the primary enemies, and their governments are poor. It works for the situation at hand.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Yeah Venezuala only sells out it's own people.
To the point that feel good leftist philanthropist hold feel good concerts to feed the fuckers.
They need C4 not high C's

Attached: Holy fucking kek.jpg (1186x766, 101K)

Hell yeah 80s style dogfights like in Top Gun. Pure Kino

Don't let them forget.

we can't let them every forget the fatal mistake they made so we need to ridicule them as often as possible so they don't spread their cancer to other countries.

Attached: Venezuela don't let them forget.png (1600x1727, 2.58M)

Ya.. no

Attached: branson.jpg (263x350, 15K)

Branson is a soldout b and he can suck my dick

Attached: sargon.gif (362x644, 47K)

Hopefully the S300's can take out the cruise missiles coming in to take out the aircraft on the ground.
I would much rather see them get shot out of the sky after a valiant fight.

is this the freemason symbol blackeye thing going on here?

>horse
>mounted
>calvary
Thats just a horse riding a horse mounting a horse

Freemason too are soldout /b they all are

Attached: SAbbatha Zevi.jpg (220x273, 27K)

Thread theme;
youtu.be/kUsFWO08CO0

traitors theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4wmnjJq4dAE

Checked.
Based and AAMRAM Pilled.

Saber ratteling. Maduro doesn't want a war

I’m going to go with the US just bombs Venezuela’s airfields.

You can be my wingman

youtu.be/Q3XEdNOjH-w
KINO

>

youtu.be/ZpDBSxnwrjU
Born too late.

I bet on Colombia, 50 dollars.

>Lets fucking spend millions on planes to bomb sandniggers and africans who are using AKS

Great thinking mate

Nice roll.

Attached: 1534626140594.png (432x583, 47K)

I wonder if they scrapped them all? A Me-109 today is worth a fortune. I read after the war P-51s still in the crate were sold as surplus for $500, most were scrapped by farmers who only wanted the wood crates!

checked...U.S. will not let Colombia to get fucked over...They will be supplied

this desu

Attached: blueangels.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

New Zealand has 0

Thread theme youtu.be/_qLGRt2jMks

Poetic truth

Ready for the taking

Orange Jew Happy

Attached: Orange Jew Trump.png (720x736, 240K)

this is giving me anxiety
when i visit my dad in philly i drive down i95
theres some crazy construction thats been going on for years at this point
due to the construction you end up driving within 6 inches of other cars going 80mph very stressful

pathetic

Attached: xh.jpg (1000x1000, 265K)

You fucking idiot, this wouldn't be Ace Combat 7... it would be Ace Combat X since it's the southern hemisphere. Prepare for insane 6th gen cocaine-fighters.

Attached: WP_original-aircraft_1280.jpg (1280x1024, 897K)

Don't sneeze. You'll be fine.

(((Neucom))) giving Venezuela laser beams, stealth cloaking technology and AI super drones when?

Did u know blue angel pilots all sleep together in a large bed at night and cuddle?

youtu.be/msb8OdvBBjU

ive never had a problem on it but its still stressful
my cars been blown 6 inches to the side by big gusts of wind before and thats something out of my control

Use something a bit more relevant.

Attached: 1492995873947.webm (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Attached: FA-18 Hornet combat MIG-21 Kill, HUD footage.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: 1458660853190.webm (640x480, 2.71M)

lol this is just the ace combat hud
give me some high g conditioning and put all of controls on an xbox controller and id be downing bogies left and right

They have us.... you fuck with them you die!

Attached: Night testing British F-35's.jpg (700x394, 24K)

HERE IS WHAT IS GOING ON THIS IS WHY PEOPLE THINK SOMETHING IS GOING TO GO DOWN TODAY

Venex Bonaire is the name of the organization led by Venezuelans, responsible for carrying out the collection of food and medical supplies to be sent to Curaçao and prepared to be introduced to Venezuela with the intention of humanitarian aid to this country that suffers the oppression of a military regime that does not supply the Venezuelan people with these articles of first necessity.

Venex Bonaire makes the formal invitation on February 23 from 5pm to 7pm in the Plaza Reina Wilhelmina with the intention of protesting against the Venezuelan situation and at the same time receiving all those good Samaritans who live in this island who wish to collaborate with the following articles. ** Cornmeal
** Rice
** Pasta
** Pedia Sure
** Ensure
** Pedialyte
Premature Infant Formula
** Infant Formula 0-6 Months
** Infant Formula 6-12 Months For contacts: [email protected]

I doubt they have the means to track and fire on drones with a projectile weapon at night, missiles maybe but I find it hard to believe they could track a drone at night accrstelt enough to fire on it. Sure they could get an approx altitude and heading but that’s about it.

>Fixed refueling probe
Is there anything uglier?

Ever notice lefty countries are always fighting with each other?

And you guys fought the U.K.

Attached: tenor.gif (280x210, 2.51M)

It would be DCS world you fucking casual.

Christ I bet you can’t even turn on the EW suite in an F/A-18.

see

The only happy part of this picture is 1 of those 2 planes will crash on its own with a hopefully a Welshmen behind it

Attached: 1524506425568.jpg (224x216, 13K)

Hey sargoy running a VPN, I see.

Meh.
I reviewed the vid, and they are firing at ground targets My bad.
I was hopeful it was just drones and not people on the ground.

So what have I done to annoy you then? ha

Also we've got a lot more than two!

Attached: HMS Queen Elizabeth.jpg (800x350, 24K)

Tell me more about Welshmen plz

Dude, when you feed Mexicans, you just get more Mexicans .
These people chose their fate, let them live with their choice

Don't you know you can be arrested in United Kuckdom for speaking without a loicense.

Attached: 1984_It_Is_Happening.jpg (573x577, 48K)