How do full grown adults suddenly turn tranny?

Pics related is the Gamestop "ma'am." He was a local rapper here in Albuquerque. How does someone like him decide they hate their dick enough to throw their entire life away? It makes no sense to me.

Attached: paycheck.jpg (265x447, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3GRXc5m1gVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn, she's not bad, I would give it a go. A couple of beers and its on.

remember when that guy mentioned something about a tidal wave of demons or something like that?

It's because of the spirit working in him.

He's right you know.

>rapper
youtu.be/3GRXc5m1gVU

Attached: ean-claude-van-ma-am-coming-soon-to-a-gamestop-39507291.png (500x1013, 198K)

hallucinogens

>He was a local rapper here in Albuquerque
Doesn't sound like much of a life to throw away

You know. I never hear about crazy shit with trannies & stuff happening in bangkok. At least not stupid shit like this.

Was probably abused as a kid and had dealt/suppressed it all that time. Maybe one day just spergs out about being raped and tranny lifestyle is the consequence.

>How do full grown adults suddenly turn tranny?

Wifes / Marriage

Wait was that his wife or girlfriend or something?

it's a mental illness, and thus anyone can be affected, like the flu.

The brain is a soup of chemical products reacting to outside and inside stimulation. All sort of thing can go wrong with it.

You thinks he's still friends with those guys.

Is that why people still tolerate Israels bullshit?

I'm trying to find a way to make sentence with the word suggestive but I don't know how
People are able to get tricked easily

That Charles Clymer did it because feminists were turning on him, I can't remember what for.

In places like that, isn't there social pressure for young gay boys to become trannies. Like they'd rather you be a tranny than a faggot dude. There's a whole mysticism with the idea of a third sex and stuff.

In the west there are two types of trannies. Ones who have always wanted to be the other gender since childhood, and have sex with the opposite sex of their tranny identity. Then there is this new type of older men who turn tranny, but still want to fuck women. Like that Jenner guy, doesn't he still date women? There has to be some mental psychosis behind this new thing.

depression
narcissism
autism
inability to overcome the basic obstacles of life
constant denigration of men by society

I blame 2012

the world really did end, social justice took over and now we're all going to die as a result of it

Attached: deathatthedoor.gif (500x296, 1013K)

WHITE MALE GUILT

Shit, he was kind of a Chad.

Oh shit he's from Albuquerque? This city is where dreams and people go to die in the middle of nowhere. We are filled with so many characters and freaks of all varieties. Kind of comfy desu

Attached: albuquerque_morning_2.jpg (1440x550, 280K)

Yeah it was an Albuquerque Gamestop he freaked out at. I wish I knew which one so I could BS with the kid he was yelling at.

Its definitely some kind of wireless broadcast. Its not peer pressure.
Its not food based or water based chemicals. Its not childhood trauma.
Its not a naturally occuring mental illness. Its not a side effect of drug abuse. Its not a combination of any of those things.
It therefore must be subliminal mind control ala the brain scorcher.

Did this manmaam live in a college town? I highlu suspect the broadcasts come from universities.

Attached: laugh.jpg (200x235, 11K)

Also what is the connection between video games and trannys? Seems like there is a lot of crossover.

He's from Albuquerque, New Mexico which is home to the state's largest university, UNM. New Mexico is just generally a bizarre place anyway. Lots of secret government labs and test-sites here. We even developed and tested the first atomic bomb. But I think this guy was just a mentally ill freak.

Floride in the water supply

Attached: 660F6722-897B-435B-9841-51FF3A78DE74.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Fluoride* stfu

>tidal wave of demons
go on...

There is definitely a connection with video games as well. University plus video games is some sort of tranny multiplier.

My guess is that the latter is a new form of mid life crisis for 45 year old men, but instead of the cliche of buying a Harley or dropping the wife for the secretary 15 years younger, some guys want to become a different person completely, and transitioning allows them to do just that: go on hormones and feel like a teenager again, talk to women of all ages and most will be polite enough not to treat them like a creep as they would if they were a man, new body, new clothes, new name.

I've read steroids can be a big problem. Also he could just be taking advantage of the system