DO IT

Attached: Rottie.jpg (599x508, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1NBpVKWh_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rottweilers are God-tier family frens

Rotties are the most loyal doggos in existence

we had rottweilers as a kid
our rottweiler bred two huge litters. when she was in heat and wasn't able to breed with the sire down the road, my mother cut a swimsuit to cover her privates to make sure neighborhood dogs didn't fuck her. so she wore a swimsuit often.
even when she went deaf, and was way out in the woods, you could call her name and it would take few minutes, but you'd see her running down the back yard to the porch.
she probably died from a kidney issue, because she started pissing the porch. when she finally died, she walked off into the woods to do it away from us, and we buried her on that spot when we found her.
best friend i've ever had

RIP doggo

Attached: 15161321080245.png (691x653, 19K)

o7

one more
there was a river with cliffs that we would jump off into the water. it was somewhat dangerous, but my friends would go to the ledge and jump over and over. but when i got to the ledge, she would start barking like crazy and the moment i hit the water, she would be in it too. just amazing. rottweilers are hands-down the best breed

Rottweilers have the same IQ as a human child of 3-10 years aged depending. Their empathy for their masters is off the charts

Attached: 1144px-Rottweiler_puppy_face.jpg (1144x1024, 234K)

My baby girl is part rottie mostly catahoula
Called a black and tan catahoula.
First american dog breed is the catahoula.

Attached: 20190223_001851.jpg (2120x2187, 3.51M)

looks like a good girl. just missing the bulkiness of a rott and a with longer face. looks more rott than catahoula, really.
but we would always crop the tails. i am looking at pics and i guess that isn't the standard anymore. it was painless to tie rubber bands on the tails of the puppies and they'd just fall off. i think this is the best look for a rottweiler but i can see how it might be considered cruel. i have no idea why my mother did it, but these were 100% and she sold them for like a grand each

Rottis are amazing. I love my little tanks.

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-162728.png (1440x2560, 3.5M)

okay, i'll poison my neighbors pitbull next week but dont report me to the cops.
i'll report back when the job is done

Rotties and Pits hate each other for a reason.
One breed realizes his intellectual inadequacy and lashes out violently in protest.
Remind you of something?

Just get him adopted out to an alpha male. That's the key. They are trainable, but it requires 24/7 strong handed adult supervision from such.

this is basically a perfect male rottweiler
from the markings to the muscular and posture
amazing animal
and no dog, not even a german shepherd or a doberman, strikes fear into the hearts of niggers like a rottweiler
they are the best dog

Attached: download.jpg (219x230, 8K)

>kike slide thread
Might as well still post pitt hate even though I own one.

Attached: 1546603796657.webm (640x352, 1.95M)

Gorgeous. The female of the breed is more deadlier than the male though.
Rotties have a genetic predisposition to severe arthritis and joint problems. Males suffer more in this.

Forgot my spices

Attached: 1549552899308.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

Fuck off pit bull nigger
I love my Rottie and she deserves attention for her greatness.

Her and her brother in the back were abandoned by a local breeder at a boat ramp across the river behind my house.
We think it's because he was a runt compared to most merle catahoulas and she has wasn't as pure bred looking either.
She has a bad knee from possibly being hit by a car or abused since her brother is very skiddish.
But if she sees a deer she has come close to taking one down all by herself. They are extremely fast. Her brother is very very smart. He stands on his back legs and walks like a person with incredible muscle tone. The thing thats interesting about his intelligence is that he knows how to not put his full weight on you if he stands up and leans on you, very self aware.
They are extremely loving but that cuteness completely goes away if somebody they dont know approaches the car or our land.
It's amazing how fearless they are but apparently their breed is designed to hunt wild boar and herd cattle.
They are very good at walking off a leash in the woods or my land without needing to be called back.
I wouldve never believed a 55lb dog could take down a full grown deer by herself until ive seen her do it.
I also swam competitively for 12 years and they can give me a run for my money. Ive never seen dogs swim so fast.

I would nuke your house just to keep him safe.

kek i would have no problem euthanizing your fucking mutt in the least humane way possible if it showed any indication of aggression towards humans.

Attached: 1520830144244.webm (364x320, 684K)

ours got hit by a car when she was like four and never had big issues once her leg healed, where most of the damage was. but yeah larger breeds will always get this. hip issues too.
i grew up in a small town and eventually i beat the fuck out of the kid whose mom hit my dog. for a different reason, but god damn did i ever shit house him
our rottweiler would chase canadian geese from the front yard to the back. absolutely based. im sure this goes double for deer

Dogo Argentino master race here

Attached: 551.jpg (640x555, 127K)

>pit bull bitch in human form

This is my merle walking like he is a people

Attached: 20190223_005146.jpg (1794x3349, 3.67M)

total cuties

the markings and the coat are obviously off, but this shows that rott neck musculature and even the snout and skull look rotti
that's really a great mutt. i mean no disrespect, honestly.

Rottie mixes can be decent, but they tend to be neurotic.

Seen this with with sound before.
Mama koolaids behavior made the dog perceive her as a threat to the children.
>inb4 nuh uh
Pits are rarely intelligent. Almost any other dog wouldn't have attacked or even seen big red as a threat.

Well being that catahoulas are originated from curr dogs it's not actually a surprise he looks like a mutt.
He's more of a merle catahoula but was rejected by the local breeder who abandoned him. Not sure about him having much rott in him.
Pic related is a pure leopard merle catahoula. Mine was born with a duclaw on his back foot and underweight.

Attached: bigstock-Typical-Louisiana-Catahoula-Do-54935585.jpg (900x675, 302K)

Attached: 20190219_222646.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

For the first 14 years of my life, my rottweiler was my best friend. Built like a brick house, but sweeter than honey. His name was smokey, and my biggest regret was not knowing just how short that time was. Had I'd know at such a young age, I probably would have done FAR more with him. All I have left is vague memories and an old photo. I miss you boy.

Attached: SAD.gif (500x275, 247K)

i had a rottweiller x kelpie for 17 years. my only friend. i miss him a lot :(

>not knowing the code word for kill all niggers.
hello newnigger user :3

Cool dogs.

Sad bro. Sorry. RIP dog.

This is a black and tan coonhound/catahoula which is what my girl looks more like but is definitely sharing a bloodline with rotts.

Attached: Black_and_Tan_Coonhound2.jpg (473x337, 44K)

That's exactly what my dog trainer friend said, or something along the lines of
>The dog saw her as a threat to the kids
Either way it doesn't excuse the behavior, with the caveat that I own one and would absolutely shoot it in the head at the first sign of aggression towards my child.

No pls

Attached: nigdog.jpg (926x1234, 133K)

They're stupid ass dogs.

Attached: IMG_20181017_1548.jpg (800x450, 62K)

No, Pits are total schizos and can interpret their master's body language and cues in a spectrum of ways depending on their current mood. They have near zero empathy and can rarely discern master from nigger invading the property.
Truly a waste of a breed

Attached: IMG_20190223_3757.jpg (600x800, 73K)

We should actually kill all feral cats. Cats have caused more destruction to the environment than anything else. They constantly kill native wildlife, and their shits pollute spawning grounds and plants all over.

Attached: IMG_20190223_27130.jpg (600x800, 59K)

Attached: IMG_20190223_54483.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Attached: IMG_20190223_60.jpg (800x600, 60K)

>The female of the breed is more deadlier than the male though
I've only ever had female Rottweilers. They're ridiculously loyal and overprotective. Perfect if you have kids.

Attached: 12 - 7.jpg (470x786, 114K)

Attached: IMG_20190223_22294.jpg (800x600, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F1NBpVKWh_c

I know. They're fucking stupid.
I'd never own one.
I only ever own well bred dogs, like this pet quality thoroughbred cutie.

Attached: IMG_20190223_57797.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Pit Bulls are the negros of the doggo world

Attached: pit bulls Chicago tribune graphic.jpg (726x443, 107K)

>muh environment

Fuck you and your faggot trees. Feline master race will consume you all.

Attached: soon5.jpg (624x606, 69K)

If you killed off all of the pitbulls, the ghetto eco-system would collapse. Toddlers would overwhelm and smoke all of the weed which would lead to all of the niggers selling their EBT cards for cash to afford weed. Then KFC, Popeyes and grape soda companies would start to collapse which would lead to more chaos. NFL players would become too weak to punch women, NBA players would get erectile dysfunction and not be able to rape women. Black market gun sales would collapse.

IP traced and ID confirmed. Right Wing Dog Disposal Squad inbound to your location, nice job attempting to disguise her identity.

Attached: 1539763214287.jpg (500x526, 63K)

w-why?

Attached: culture=species.jpg (619x682, 246K)

Attached: IMG_20190223_40389.jpg (450x600, 56K)

Found the muslim

Cats domesticated humans long before humans domesticated dogs
Unfortunate evolutionary fact

Attached: IMG_20190223_5514.jpg (450x600, 63K)

Look at the stander people dog
Good pup

I let my babygirl out to potty one night and about 5 seconds from her being out of the gate she ran about 50 yards and shook a cat to death. I was proud of her but at the same time pissed i had to go bury a cat at 11pm. There was literally no blood except for the one claw mark over her eye. I have no idea how she did it but that cats neck must have been snapped in a split second.
Ive seen her pick up armadillos and put dents in their shell. I would hate to be any animal she was pissed at.

do you want to cull pitbulls because they're a dangerous breed?
or do you want to kill them cause you're an edgy faggot who likes shock value and are just naturally a violent person trying to trick yourself that you're also righteous for being so

cause i can bet its the latter so stop it

I’d rather just kill you desu

pit got kit

Attached: IMG_5075.jpg (2016x1512, 735K)

They are untrainable without heavey handed 24/7 supervision
Own one sometime and be responsible for it nigger

NIGGER

Riperooni rest in spaghetti