Who are we not allowed to criticise?

"To find out who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." - Voltaire.

So, anybody can criticise publicly; the muslims, hindus, buddhists, communists, nazis, the left, the right, norwegians, finns, danes, germans, french people, UK people, russians, argentinians, chinese, japanese, christians, catholics and the list goes on.

However,

YOU
ARE
NOT
ALLOWED
TO
CRITICISE
THE
JEWS.

why?

Try and ask more questions about holocaust and you will get jailtime in UK, Canada and Germany.

Holocaust denier in Germany gets jailtime: bbc.com/news/world-europe-42164853

Why do we have a law against holocaust denial in most of europe and russia ? source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

As we all know, truth does not fear investigation.

Truth does not fear coming into the light.

Truth does not fear questions.

Only lies fear investigation, questions and the light.

Attached: kevin_strom_to_determine_rulers.jpg (1200x900, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
phys.org/news/2018-09-ashkenazic-jews-mysterious-unravelled-scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IwiS9HqIvOk
hellstormdocumentary.com/watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: netanyahu_1.png (501x404, 255K)

Attached: 181481-min.png (1200x900, 128K)

Attached: 1545288039329.jpg (674x672, 342K)

Thanks for the link user.

The battle for the survival of the great and powerful White Man has begun.

Jews appropriated the UberMench.

Superman gave Batman kryptonite. Trust batman to be there if he goes mental.

What is the Jews kryptonite?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

What does "mezmia" mean?

you are not allowed to criticize the FAKE JEWS, the SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN

Revelation 3:9 World English Bible (WEB)

9 Behold, I give some of the synagogue of Satan, of those who say they are Jews, and they are not, but lie. Behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

phys.org/news/2018-09-ashkenazic-jews-mysterious-unravelled-scientists.html

If you criticize Muslims you lose your job.

>Who are we not allowed to criticise?
Jews
Muslims
Faggots
Trannies
Women
Niggers

We are ruled by many groups.

Don't give me that crap. jesus was a jew and jews invented christianity and jews published the bible to make the white race a perfect target.

Attached: 1544391445613.jpg (480x480, 21K)

You are a jew.

Attached: 1547486325193.png (500x667, 152K)

>he thinks Yeshua is the same type of Jew as the "ashkenaz"

oh boy

you're right the lying Jew Paul the apostle made the churches shit
he contradicts Yeshua
This entire world has been tricked into worshiping the devil with his Harlot Churches, pic related.

The Savior:
>Matt 5:17
>17 “Don’t think that I came to destroy the law or the prophets. I didn’t come to destroy, but to fulfill.

>Paul the lying Jew Ephesians 2:14
>4 For he is our peace, who made both one, and broke down the middle wall of partition, 15 having abolished in the flesh the hostility, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man of the two, making peace;

The Savior
>Matt 19:17
>17 He said to him, “Why do you call me good?[a] No one is good but one, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Romans 3:20
>20 Because by the works of the law, no flesh will be justified in his sight. For through the law comes the knowledge of sin.

THE LAW is the Commandments. Ex 20:4-6
>-3rd. “You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

let me ask you
who was the false apostle in Ephesus
Rev 2:1-3
it was paul
You know why? because the ANGEL OF THE CHRUCH OF EPHESUS means the leader of the congregation there
and guess
who wasn't the leader of the congrgation there , rather fought and argued with that congregation ? PAUL (refer to acts)

Paul also contradicts his story

>Muslims
>Faggots
>Trannies
>Women
>Niggers

Nope, you can criticize ALL of these in the right context, ie muslims you can criticize over terrorist attacks, extremism, questionable traditions....
Women you can criticize over a ton of issues. Niggers you can criticize over thug culture, crime, black extremism....
But j*ws you can't criticize anymore, not even zionism, not even IsraHELL especially not in the EU and America with the new laws their lobby is rolling out, which EFFECTIVELY NULLIFY THE 1ST AMENDMENT OF THE US CONSTITUTION.

Attached: anti-free speech law, which has been approved by now.png (964x570, 75K)

Any notice how bad youtube is getting with anything nazi?

Why are they so obsessed with squashing ANYTHING nazi related. The german song Erika catches bans and put in purgatory often. Anything that isn't extremely negative toward the reich or their culture is subject to delete. It says more about them deleting it then not..

this video gets deleted and blacklisted all the time. Its a good non propaganda video about hitler and his philosophy

>youtube.com/watch?v=IwiS9HqIvOk

Attached: 1550580060367.jpg (1024x615, 101K)

Attached: 1537284954214.jpg (1448x1260, 324K)

why would that canadian women ever visit germany..

> What is the Jews kryptonite?
The truth.

Attached: npc rules.png (560x392, 205K)

The quote is not from Voltaire.

true but its easier to swallow for normal people.

There's a reason why the media want to control the narrative... money. People will tune in to get an update and click on Adult Diaper ads.
Always ask, who profits from this?

Not a quote by Voltaire. Just look at the pic you posted, you fucking mong

Attached: a_facist.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>jewish population in europe was around 9M
>after the war it became 3.5M
>jews immigrating to palestine barely reaches 1M, completely plausible
I don't understand. The numbers make sense. What the fuck am I not seeing here?

because money is power. its all they have, all they can strive for.

number of jews immigrating to usa

All I see is 2M between 1881 and 1924.

jews just want money, islam wants the white man dead, change my view

Attached: Jew bible.png (961x1912, 182K)

Watch this: hellstormdocumentary.com/watch/

>What is the Jews kryptonite?
Christen Identity.
Proving that they are not the people in the Old Testement makes all of it collapse.

We need to rise up against children with leukemia

Paul doesn't contradict anything. You just don't understand the laws. Jesus did do away with the ordinances like Paul says. He was correct.

Yahweh’s laws are divided into four classes, commandments, judgments, statutes and ordinances. The COMMANDMENTS are the major rules governing man’s duties to his God. The JUDGEMENTS are the rules governing man’s relation to other men. The STATUTES are the general rules for the health, prosperity and peace of the nation. This includes the dietary, agricultural, social and economic laws. Finally, the ORDINANCES are the religious regulations for the various festivals, sacrifices and offerings.

Of these laws, only the ordinances have been set aside by Yahshua in the New Testament.
The other laws of Yahweh are still in force.
Thou shalt not steal, and thou shalt not commit adultery are still as important today as when Moses carried the stone tablets down Mount Sinai. However, we do not expect to gain our personal salvation by keeping the laws, this was never the purpose of the laws. We do expect to gain the peace, prosperity and good order of the community. We have tried to do this by enforcing the laws of our city, state, and our nation. Let no one be misled into thinking Yahweh’s commandments, judgments, and statutes have been set aside by the New Testament, these are permanent laws.

That seems to be the one thing us politicians can agree on.