Jussie

New term.

Attached: jussieisaracistfuck.jpg (2400x1600, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smolletts.com
youtube.com/watch?v=brs1EeKqRZs
youtu.be/ETV-pjLQTwU
ethnicelebs.com/jussie-smollett
jamaicaglobalonline.com/kamala-harris-jamaican-heritage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like it

Nice. Bump

Attached: 0a86141edc7ec5f883f8a18dc04373d17969507d.jpg (769x551, 44K)

I'll second this.

pottery

Remove the slogan, it's too much

Keyboard warrior: white who acts tough online but can't hold his own or look a black man in the eye

Attached: 1526970610828.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Jewssie

man, i had the same idea yesterday

Attached: smollet.png (643x600, 190K)

Noone has mentioned his father is Russian (true!)

Attached: 1549420777733.jpg (347x343, 31K)

except shittier

KEK. post it on twitter

A Jussie needs to be Jew too

Attached: 574214_original.png (445x645, 286K)

sad sad jussie motherfucker right there

His father is a Jew (Russian Polish Jew)
Pic related

Attached: Smollett-Family.png (600x400, 129K)

Jussie should mean fake and gay.

Thanks

>“You know what you should’ve did? Just went out into Liam Neeson’s neighborhood. Could’ve solved all your damn problems,” Barkley said while laughing.

>Earlier this month, Neeson said he thought about killing a black person after he found out someone close to him was raped. He also said that he wandered the streets with a weapon hoping a black person would “come out of a pub and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could kill him.”

smolletts.com

Thirded.

A Jussie needs to be:
>Jewish
>Black
>Gay
>Fake

I will go with that.

BOC EXTRA: ABC Helps Jussie Reproduce
youtube.com/watch?v=brs1EeKqRZs

Attached: hide_the_kids.jpg (400x240, 149K)

NEW FLYERING CAMPAIGN

Attached: 45B6C037-B05F-4AC9-8CD1-EFBDCB4BC025.jpg (480x480, 41K)

bump. Jussie's are ruining the West.

JUSS

Attached: 622c9d2b3729935fc4e601e74bd5d353269adf730b8dc81ba83e444493b06806.png (893x720, 870K)

>Joel Smollett was born in 1956 to his parents Molly Hirschenson and Peter Smollett. His family shares Ashkenazi Jewish ethnicity and hails from Romania, Russia, and Poland. Although his grandparents David Smollett and Dawley Levy were the Roman Jewish immigrant, he carried white ethnicity.

Russian Jews usually have russian surnames like Sholom Rubashkin (Trump grant clemency to him; Rubashka = shirt) or Rachel Maddow's original surname Medvedov (variant of Medvedev like Dmitry Medvedev; Medved = Bear).

They're not russian tho.

Someone post a picture of the Jussie reporting racist graffiti on her property, and the red spray paint can used to commit the crime is sitting in the background of the news reporter's shot.

>blames all their problems on white people
thats literally all of them

Attached: trjms.jpg (800x450, 235K)

youtu.be/ETV-pjLQTwU
HE JUST WANTED TO START A CONVERSATION YOU GUYS

IS THAT REALLY SO BAD

Attached: asdlol.jpg (527x789, 80K)

Having low I.Q., high testosterone, and low impulse control doesnt make you tough nigger

All i see in this webm is a nigger being a nigger. Try harder saun king.

Do you jews really masturbate to this stuff?

Attached: 1550858268944.jpg (330x330, 23K)

(((Justine Smolovitz)))

The russian gay black jew

Attached: justin smolovitz.jpg (551x1321, 84K)

Cousin or Nephew to Kamala Harris?

>Justin Smolovitz Maternal Grandfather Was John Harris. Possible relation to Donald J. Harris father of Kamala Harris.

ethnicelebs.com/jussie-smollett

>My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

>Both of my grandmothers had the strongest influence on my early upbringing(“not to exclude, of course, the influence of my dear mother”Miss Beryl” and loving father “Maas Oscar”).

jamaicaglobalonline.com/kamala-harris-jamaican-heritage/

Attached: donald j harris.jpg (636x767, 135K)

JUSTsie

Attached: moon.jpg (900x1223, 304K)

Smola = resin

Jussie still looks smug. You don't see any shame or regret there at all. He feels the police were super racist to catch him, so he remains the good guy in the grand scheme of things.

A Jussie Russian. It's a black Russian mixed drink with some matzo and maybe some bleach. Help me out here, there's gold in this concept somewhere.