Spending the peak of your youth and vitality making your boss untold wealth so you can eat the scrap

>spending the peak of your youth and vitality making your boss untold wealth so you can eat the scrap

wagism is truly the ultimate cuckoldry.

Attached: wagie-life.png (1125x633, 243K)

>muh bonus, muh 6 figures
>muh fast vehicles
>muh condo muh xxxx sqft suburban house

all these things, do they make you happy?

>y-you fucking neet leech!!! A-at least I contribute to this world!!! N-not unlike nigger like you...

Attached: image.png (633x758, 16K)

Mommy and daddy ain’t gonna wipe your bum bum forever, little girl. Time to cut the umbilical cord.

kek. 40% of your wagie's labour is taken by the government to pay immigrants to wipe some random old fucks bums.

But misery loves company, right?

What is your alternative there snak man? I grow potato, I own potato, I trade potato for egg.
>I agree
The only problem is when the marauding hordes kill you and take everything and rape your wife and kids.
The only redeeming justification for government is improved violence.

leeching off the welfare state.

>be earner in 2019
>have a phone
>literally have a miracle in your hand at all hours of the day, access to all human knowledge at a whims notice beyond even that of the library of alexandria.
>have access to a washing machine for a single quarter. Performs a job that was originally done by a servant
>have a fridge
>have a car
>have a source of instant light during night hours

If only you knew how good things really are.

Attached: 1550369747652.jpg (1000x791, 209K)

So much this. People here can reach tumblr levels of entitled.

i have all of those things, from my neetbux.

i also have time to actually study human knowledge rather than exhausting myself wagecucking all day and then be completely spent after.

>My neetbux
Wagecucking suddenly isn’t so horrible when it supports your laziness.

Lol conviniences are half the problem. people have no respect for real work, and therefore, no respect for their neighbors.

>tfw no cream
oooof

Attached: rare wojack .jpg (543x600, 58K)

>laziness

false. i came to the conclusion that life is better spent not wagecucking. You are obviously too brainwashed and emotional over this issue.

>you’re just emotional and brainwashed
Baseless claim. I’m simply explaining that you are profiting from an act that you condemn. That is hypocrisy.

No, because these type of people base their worth on these things. Whereas someone like me gets feelings of overwhelming joy just having a roof over my head and food in the fridge.
This user knows that feel.

Attached: 1534467489683.jpg (369x371, 25K)

>t. the laziest nigger

>study human knowledge
You've posted this same thread twice today.

How is this hypocrisy? I say it's stupid to wagecuck. I never claim it's stupid to profit from stupidity.

The game is stacked.

>not slaving away = lazy

truly the best slaves are those who think they are free

>slavery
It’s obviously not slavery if you can choose not to do it and you get payed when you do. This embelishment sounds akin to the people who complain about opression and white genocide.

>if you can choose not to do it
most people can't

>spending your youth shoving a plough through rocky soil
>spending it whacking hot metal with a hammer
>spending it marching through Gaul and dying so Julius Caesar can be famous
>spending it copying out sacred texts in a monastery
>spending it running after mammoths and getting killed while trying to get meat for tribal chief
what the fuck do you want? You're a slightly more sophisticated version of a chimpanzee and the second law of thermodynamics is constantly trying to kill you. It's never going to be perfect.

There is some truth to all of those claims though. You will more than likely die homeless if you don't work. You are being replaced to satisfy "infinite economic growth" for wall street and the banking cartels. These statements are not facts but they do hold truth. The only thing OP got wrong is his victim narrative.

Because if we all did as you're larping to do the system would collapse and you wouldn't be able to larp anymore you faggit

>You will most likely die homeless if you don’t work.
What’s wrong with this? Humans must work in order to contribute to a society that contributes to them. In a world in which scarcity exists, how do you suggest that we don’t work?

>if you can choose not to do it

but you can't. you can never prove this false unless you stop working and become a NEET.

you have no free will, only the illusion that you do. You have so many brainwashing nodes that you simply cannot stop working

>consumerism
>success = wealth
>not working = lazy
>statusism
>female worship
>dopamine drip from paycheck

you simply cannot overcome your programming that has been running since you became conscious in pre-school.

NEETdom leads to poverty, substance abuse and suicide. Starting at the bottom is not fun but the alternatives are far worse in the long run both physically and mentally.

But you are alive now, and you are given the chance of becoming NEET. truly the ultimate middlefinger to the system that is meant to oppress and exploit you.

yet so many will not. it's like a born slave who will refuse to leave the plantation once he is freed simply because he does not comprehend freedom.

That is not the point I was making. The point is that I can easily see where OP is coming from, even though this is obvious bait for people who value money or even just being able to live at all over their principles. It doesn't make him a saint, but at least he has intellectual consistency in his statements.

>implying

except there's no 'we' the people on this board don't even constitute 1% of the wagecucks. so if you were to ascend it would hardly make a dent.

>muh if everybody does it

im not talking to everybody am i?

will you get mad if i ask you for a bump?

>Humans must work in order to contribute to a society that contributes to them.

this meme again.

Do you think the CEO that makes $100M a year in BASE pay (not including stock grant, bonus, expense, w/e BS they have these days) is contributing shit to 'society'? Contributing to society is not a thing. Society is just a bunch of people, so people contributing to people. Shuffling money around. That's why they have to call it society so it doesn't sound obviously stupid.

The question then becomes, would you 'contribute' to other people or should they 'contribute' to you. If you are a cuck, then you will contribute to them. If you are smart, then it will be the other way around.

Now there are 3 tiers of people. The ruling class, which is basically where most of the 'contribution' goes, the working class, who do the 'contributing' or NEETs who get a small amount. Obviously you wanna be the elites but unless you are born into it or are willing to be a wagecuck for 20 years in the hope of ascending, NEETism is the only guaranteed escape.

>NEETdom leads to poverty, substance abuse and suicide.

false.

People who are involuntaryNEET (inneet) succumb to that. But if you make a voluntary philosophical choice to be NEET (volneet) you will not have mental breakdown due to consumerist-programming destroying your self-worth.

hey whos the libertarian candidate for 2020?

working for the man is very comfy when you have a desk job desu

Attached: wagie.png (574x773, 82K)

don't care. voting is cucked anyway. your 1 vote would never matter.

Pretty much a neet here. I get like 2-3k a month and never leave my place. I’m pretty fucking happy desu

nice. if only that money can bring back your youth and time.

but it can't.

so enjoy your really fast car and really big house.

:)

The thing is, you're only hurting yourself in the long run. Eventually the NEETbux will run out and your family will get tired of putting up with your shit. Unless you have an actual mental/physical handicap that is. Do you really want to be 30 realizing there is no way out for you other than death because you chose the NEET lifestyle? I have no place to talk, am NEET currently myself due to my spergery at work, but you should really think about these things. I know I have and do.

idk, i was thinking of running for some office one day you know, see if i could change things, why not? you ever think about doing something like that?

I've been homeless. I was free, but it fucking sucks.

You're either a slave to a boss, or your a boss, but a slave to your consumers.

i would If I didn't pay over 50,000 in income and property tax. I drive a 2010 mazda, but traffic is so bad here I couldn't drive fast if I wanted to. It's still a decent life with not too much stress. I walk my doggo every day and have fast internet

Attached: mmexport1529470512457.jpg (1845x1080, 242K)

>Eventually the NEETbux will run out

There's no escape to life except DEATH.

the question is would you spend the flower of youth wagecucking, or enjoying yourself. Lying in bed reading an interesting book, working out, enjoying interesting hobbies etc. You have the freedom.

Either way old age and weakness will come, but the difference will be whether you have enjoyed your life. And I can tell from my experience that wagecucks are never happy. They are spending their lives pleasing somebody else, their parents, their bosses, women and children.

Also if I wanted to I can just get a programming job. But life is too good now. Why waste my time chasing the numbers?

>voluntary NEET
This is a non-existing imaginary cope category like
>voluntary hikikomori
It's a fucking endless onion of personality disorders wrapped in delusions. Nobody wants to be the absolute bottom tier trash any more than anyone wants to suck cocks for $5 a pop - some still do it because they feel like they have no options.

>you will not have mental breakdown
Yes you will. It's not the consumerist programming that fucks you up, it's your own psyche. You're basically retreating into an infantile state and the psyche can't handle that.

Let me ask you a question, how many lifelong NEETs in their 40's or 50's do you know who aren't mentally ill, haven't killed themselves/OD'd, or aren't hooked on drugs/alcohol, or permanently fucked up some other way?

Even if you were voted anything, you will not make a difference?

If you became a president (US), there are 500 senators to stop you from doing anything. If you became a senator, well now there are 499 and a president.

You will never make a difference. It's like being a droplet and imagining that you can change the course of a river.

Which is why most politicians are there for power, ego or money. Some are there for ideals, but they are stupid.

Don't be homeless. I never say to be homeless, but to be a NEET. You want to maximise your freedom to live your life. If you need money then you will have to work but in reality you don't need that much so wagecucking is a bad trade-off.

Sage bot threads

The problem with modern wage slavery is you're not actually "really" contributing to society. You're a drop in the bucket, and if you stopped doing your job, the economy would continue.

This is much different than the old days of tribes and villages, where each person had an important job and you got a sense of satisfaction seeing your job and improvements directly help those around you in a tangible way.

I'm 20 but I have to buy supplies for when the second American civil war finally gets here. I still enjoy my life but I know there's no future to be had until after the smoke clears

Attached: 1550886211234.jpg (614x625, 63K)

Then what's the point of having all that money? You will never use. Because nothing you can spend your money on will give you anything worthwhile.

Your dog is nice now but one day it will die. Also it's itself a slave. You bought it like a plantation owner bought a nigger. You can pretend to 'love' it but in reality it's just a method for you to get your brain to think it's a child and give you a dopamine hit. If youre full machivelli that's fine but most people are delusional.

If I were you I would save save save, invest invest invest so you can become a richNEET. which is the ultimate lifestyle. I just hope you don't spend all your life making your bank account number bigger.

Why is it spoiled suburban white kids and not poverty stricken minorities who want the revolution? Fuck, at least historically it was the working class; don't ever think it was the bourgeois who wanted to overthrow the state. Aren't they the first ones to be lined up along the wall and shot, anyways?

fuck this i just want to work /out/ fuck this wagie shit i need to get out of this warehouse soon

voluntary NEET is real you dumb shit. That's the whole point of 'early retirement', which is a goal everybody pretty much has. Except of course to do that you have to wagecuck for 20 years (or less if youre lucky) youre jumping from a sinking boat into an alligator den.

>It's a fucking endless onion of personality disorders wrapped in delusions. Nobody wants to be the absolute bottom tier trash any more than anyone wants to suck cocks for $5 a pop - some still do it because they feel like they have no options.

as i said, you're full on consumerist-brainwashed. the idea that you can live a good life without being slaved to society's idea of a worth life (status chasing). you think NEETism = poverty. NO. that is not the case at all.

>it's your own psyche.

which is heavily programmed with consumerism.

> You're basically retreating into an infantile state

then why do rich people who retire early don't all collapse due to their psyche? They essentially live an infantile state, with maids to clean their room, chefs to feed them or eating out?

>how many lifelong NEETs in their 40's or 50's do you know who aren't mentally ill,

many, actually. like i said it is hard to overcome the consumerist programming but it is possible.

good luck. it takes a lot of work financially and mentally to escape wagecuckoldry. But I hope you succeed one day.

I'm 25 and currently a neet.
I was working a trade job and got laid off, I live at home with my brother and my dad.
What's funny is since I got laid off I realized my drinking habit was really bad, I was drinking about 3/4 a bottle of whiskey a day after work everyday.
I haven't touched alcohol in a month now. This lead me to many realizations.
OP is right, the system is currently wageslave mode. You are treated extremely unfairly, and the government in the US is so tied to Israel and Zionism that they don't care about your working conditions or future whatsoever.
Wageslaving killed my soul, even in trades where I'm making decent money (25-35$ an hour) it's just not worth it.
I think environment has a lot to do with it. The Youth and Boomer social disconnect is so large in the US right now that it feels like we're following the paths of people we don't want to become, and it's torturing us.
>"I hope I never have to work the same job for 40 years at this shitty company like that old guy."
My plan now is to move to a country like Vietnam where rent is 200$ a month, wages are good, hours are flexible, and they're the #5 most happy country on earth.
Move around, explore your options. Make life a big long story, not a straight line from A to B.
Travel, take risks, don't compare yourself to others (compare yourself to who you were yesterday,) and start praying. because the only thing you can do is find peace in the moment.
Tomorrow has to feel anxious for itself.
So if you're currently a wageslave and you feel like your soul is about to be crushed and never come back, leave. Your soul is more important than a slightly increased sense of security and comfort in this short life.

Attached: t0zmyqwwvzd21.png (640x640, 319K)

I already have the skillset and experience to escape it. I am only stuck in the wagecage to be close to my wife (who owns a business here) and our daughter.

So is it okay to ditch your kids for while (like a nigger) to pursue your dreams? Because that's the only way I can succeed.

well done. Unfortunately to escape you need some money to boost you to escape velocity. That's why the system is so fucked and it's so hard to escape. Consumerist brainwashing makes you spend all the money you have on useless thing when you could save it and use it to buy your freedom from the system.

Many people have taken to path of going to SEA and living a more relaxed life. There are many pleasures there so it's easy to lose yourself chasing easy pussies.

If this is your relationship with your boss you're in the wrong job.

I have spent my time cooperating with my bosses to serve our clients and made a pretty decent living doing it.

>married with daughter

kek. now you will never escape. you are at the final stage of wagecuckoldry now. women are the ultimate money and time sink. they are the ultimate shackles.

im sorry user.

I have a small amount saved from welding, enough to last me six months.
What to you rec for income? Neetbucks? the only way I could maybe get neetbucks is through a mental illness two year history, right?
I don't hook up with thots anymore, I broke my sex and fapping addiction last year
What is SEA?

>stuck
>you're a nigger if you leave them
So why shouldn't I claim gibs and live the neet life while still providing (somewhat) for my family?

to refrain
>you're a nigger if you leave them for work
>you're a nigger if you stay with them and don't work
>if you work wagie job and barely make more than collecting nigger gibs you're still technically a nigger because you can potentially be surrounded by niggers
Fuck this life, I am capable of so much more.

Current predicament would require roommates to save money.
Fuck that.

>You are obviously too brainwashed and emotional over this issue.
claims a fag who needs to reply to everyone in this thread

Attached: smuginator.jpg (1000x7500, 1008K)

>What to you rec for income? Neetbucks?

first you need to figure out your spending requirement. it's important to keep it as low as possible so you will have more option.

then you will have to try to get as many neetbucks as possible. it depends on where you will but you need to totally game the system.

hopefully that will be enough. if not, you might be able to get a sidejob with money under the table to keep neetbux coming in.

i would recommend learning programming. it's the ultimate freedom getter. highly paid, easily part-time and remote. but it's not for everybody.

save everything you can, spend the least amount. enjoy your life. stay healthy. having a lot of energy = freedom.

SEA = south east asia. low cost of living, white people can easily get a job teaching english or an office job.

you should but then your wife will complain and then leave you and take your kid.

you can find good roommates. you can even profit from them.

>as i said, you're full on consumerist-brainwashed
You're just mindlessly throwing a straw man.

>That's the whole point of 'early retirement', which is a goal everybody pretty much has.
>because being stuck in the ghetto and being unable to get out EVER is the same as quitting your "day job" with mid seven figures in assets
People who get to do that do not end up with no options, and they rarely spend their lives in excessive leisure.

>you think NEETism = poverty. NO. that is not the case at all.
Explain, how is it not? Especially in the States where there are massive, mandatory costs of living vis-a-vis health.

>then why do rich people who retire early don't all collapse due to their psyche?
Do you know rich people who just retired and "stopped"? I know rich old people, and they never turned into hikikomori. They are very active and engage in their old businesses sometimes.

If you want to continue this conversation, instead of just throwing out half-baked assumptions you assume I think, ask me. You're making an ass out of yourself right now.

Yes this is all good advice and things I have realized already.
You got the right mindset user. This life is too short to be spent as somebody's servant.
Imagine if an Egyptian slave came to live in modern times and saw that you CHOSE to work? They would be so confused. Why when there are so much better things in life? and nothing is more valuable than time.

>complain and them leave you
But she won't since there's no place to go other than where she has already left to. I would make more on gibs than I do wageslaveing part time.

>Do you know rich people who just retired and "stopped"?

yes. many in fact.

>But she won't since there's no place to go

she's not going anywhere user. You are going because she will take the house.

Not always but yes they can. Not having them sure as hell won't make you more happy.

>user brings up several issues in his post
>reply with one-liner ignoring all the things you can't address
Typical.

Holy fuck, I love buying my own tendies and eating them.

Attached: happy wagefag.png (1360x758, 187K)

She owns her own business in our shit town. She wants to stay here for her business and our shit families being here. I want to go where the work is, but we don't have family support in those places.

this meme pic needs to be updated with npc face, since wagism is truly proof of npcs

Lol scared in the dark lil boy?

Jow Forums IS GOING TO COLLECT SHEKELS + EMAIL SOON TO POST

The irony here is that the waffle here lives in a town that's been BLACKED to oblivion.

>You're just mindlessly throwing a straw man.

pointing out fact. you simply cannot comprehend any life besides wagecucking.

>People who get to do that do not end up with no options,

NEETs have option. UNlike wagecuck, who has to work.

>Explain, how is it not? Especially in the States where there are massive, mandatory costs of living vis-a-vis health.

because you can get welfare from the guberment.

and you were calling me out for responding. now you complain im not responding enough.

>wagecuck for 20 years in the hope of ascending

What makes you think this is the only way of ascending?

Attached: Myunit_f.png (284x364, 88K)

well i guess then you can leave but then you will miss your kid and she will grow up to be fucked with daddy and abandonment issue.

like i said, shackles

there are other ways of course, but requires luck.

unless you have an idea, please tell if you do.

>pointing out fact. you simply cannot comprehend any life besides wagecucking.
Unless you're a mind reader you're just making shit up now.

>NEETs have option. UNlike wagecuck, who has to work.
>because you can get welfare from the guberment.
>yfw
Wow. Rarely do I see the mentally handicapped posting on Jow Forums. The flag checks out though.

Attached: brainlet-drooling.png (842x792, 82K)

I feel the same.

Attached: Thanos.jpg (712x875, 76K)

Fuck it all. Stop playing the game, fags. You barely need shit to survive and then thriving is getting to decide what you do each day without stressing about economics. Let's put robot slaves to work and split the proceeds while chilling the fuck out!

Fuck it all

Attached: idiot.png (401x503, 27K)

>shackles
Yeah it's true, I fell for the creampie like a nigger. I truly thought this bitch would follow me to where the work is, and she decided to start a business in the region I was specifically trying to avoid. Feels fucking terrible when everyone around me is saying shit like
>just do this shit job or that shit job just make the best of it
FUCK YOU NIGGERS I ALREADY HAVE EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION AND A FIELD THAT NEEDS ME but it isn't in this shithole!

Fake a hate crime against u

Attached: 52590127_10213309209395796_3461464652385353728_n.jpg (960x955, 52K)

People spend that money traveling overseas or building race cars or whatever so they don't have to post in Jow Forums all day or have to use video games for fun.

>there are other ways of course, but requires luck.

Could you tell me some of these ways?

If it worked out better for him and I was a nig- Oh wait I wouldn't need to fake shit because my state pays more to lazy niggers than anyone in the middle class.

It depends.

When people say contributing to society they mean help people in some way.

Nursing homes, checkout worker, lawyer

There are jobs that contribute negatively to society too such as people who sell alcohol to the underprivileged.

30 isn't that old.

1. being born rich

2. winning lotto

3. bitcoin

4. being a chad so you can marry a heiress or be a model

etc.

Get a job that makes you feel accomplished and if you can't do that spend the money doing something that makes you feel accomplished.