This man is not your friend

He is a homosexual kike that literally drinks nigger cum and supports Romney, possibly sucked him off.

Attached: 22820683-4059-4CF6-BA21-FE6D614562C3.jpg (196x257, 8K)

Bump don’t let them slide this thread

I don't think Jow Forums has ever supported Drudge
what about Limbaugh?

Limbaugh is good, Savage is better. Read Breitbart's book if you want a good read on Drudge. They spooled up a newsgroup together in the '90s.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Needs to be mentioned. If boomers are going to come here may as well try

yes a complete zionist

Do you think Andrew was killed?

Part of me says yes, part says no. If (((they))) really wanted to take someone down Drudge had the bigger voice. You should have been around in the Usenet days when the two of them were working together. It was Jow Forums on steroids.

I’ve read his website every morning for years, and noticed at least one sexually perverse (often homosexual or even transgender) article per day and one pro-Jew or pro-Israel article per week.

Attached: REPORT3.png (431x428, 84K)

I listen to Limbaugh often. He is a great showman.

Savage is interesting moreso for his latent mental illness and racism than for actual content.

Attached: limbaugh.jpg (720x537, 82K)

definitely a jew just in for money

>Savage is interesting moreso for his latent mental illness and racism
This is why I love listening to Savage. His podcast is pretty fantastic now that he's been booted off of most of his stations.

NOOOO!!! DRUDGE IS WORKING FOR THE RUSSIANS WITH TRUMP! WE MUST TELL EVERYONE

I love that he's an
>evil conservative
for just reposting links to lefty news sites

But drudge never actually said anything. He just linked to articles that did say things. Andrew said lots of things.

True, but Drudge had the bigger reach with the site. Seriously, I recommend reading the book I posted above. It's incredibly worth it and interesting. I wish I had an epub I could post here.

If this thread was created to draw out the boomers you've done a great job OP

Attached: extremeboomer.jpg (1012x948, 601K)

I wrote him off about a year ago but I’m going to check him out again, thanks.

He was straight up screaming about white supremacy today. He's fucking lost it and I'm loving every minute of it.

Go on...

checked n kek’d

100%, heart attack gun.