What would the Trump presidency look like today if Sloppy Steve was still in the picture?

What would the Trump presidency look like today if Sloppy Steve was still in the picture?

Attached: 20-steve-bannon.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1drpoxH1mCp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so glad this sloppy piece of shit got kicked out.

Steve "Bolsonaro for President" Bannon?

Attached: índice.jpg (294x171, 7K)

the wall would have been funded. and started to be built.

catch and release would have ended too,.

Attached: 2jk65r.jpg (735x500, 117K)

You’d be getting laid instead of being Antifa.

a LOT more focus on helping whites and border security...which is obviously missing right now as neocon don's brain is in use by kushner to 'MIGA'. Trump really is a fucking idiot and like a ship that needs to be piloted by a captain.

Attached: 1537243197794.jpg (640x419, 57K)

The Trump presidency would've been far better and Kushner wouldn't be in the picture as much. As soon as Bannon left, everything remotely nationalistic about Trump disappeared.

War with Iran. Hes a bigger Zionist than Netanyahu.

pence will become president, after the death of trump via food poisoning.

A free pint of Gin a day for every male 18+

Shut up Jared. Nobody likes you.

This. Let's not forget that it was ivanka & kushner who had him removed.

Trump sure does.

We’d be out of Syria

Jared Kushner is more MAGA than Steve Bannon could ever dream of being.

Attached: 1541325909143.jpg (2258x1951, 2.47M)

Bannon was so based.

vocaroo.com/i/s1drpoxH1mCp

Attached: jew smile.png (465x441, 35K)

Steve Bannon and his army of e-celeb retards are going to prison

Attached: 1528208288077.jpg (2078x1115, 1.31M)

Kike detected

Remember when everyone though Bannon was the second coming then suddenly flipped over to "I voted for TRUMP not BANNON"?

Bannon is a huge zionist and you're one of his black cube shills. Mercer is gonna be hanged for treason and you're going to prison for life you little bitch.

>What would the Trump presidency look like today if Sloppy Steve was still in the picture?

A Democrat senate majority stone-walling his nominees and cooperating with the house to impeach him at this point.

Bannon was attempting to apply the European version of right-wing to the USA and it was about as palatable to the normies as Charlottesville tiki-marchers.

Attached: tiki_ooh.jpg (1199x1106, 147K)

this man would have built the wall.

Attached: 27phan.jpg (651x500, 118K)

Agreed.

The wall would have been started

Bannon, for all his faults, is going to play an instrumental part in any potential "fash" movement in the US. He's a big fan of Evola and believes that the US should behave similarly to Israel in terms of acting in its own self-interest rather than a global interest. While I'm not a fan of Israel or their political influence in our government, I am a fan of saying "fuck you" to the world order and focusing on ourselves. I'm not sure that would label him the same as other Zionists or not (and yes, I know his connections), but we have to take what we can get. And considering that the options were Bannon and Kushner, yeah, I'll take Bannon any fucking day.

No matter what pol says, his departure was not good.

Probably more laser focused on Trump actually sticking to his promises to his supporters but Apparently bannon is a super zionist sooooo, also He seems like he would irk trumps ego so it was only a matter of time before they split.

Assad would be dead so Bannon could appease his Jewish overlords.

Attached: 454CC72E-25B1-4F34-B3FF-DA216B6BB7B7.jpg (540x720, 34K)

Probably better.

I'm still genuinely curious whether that leaker shit was just Kushner trying to frame bannon and push him out or it was truly bannon himself. The fact that it stops as soon as Bannon leaves make me think it was a power play by Kushner to seize the number 2 spot but alas we'll never know

Trump is Bannons puppet!!!

Attached: unsettle.jpg (640x623, 34K)