Macron deposed

its going to be bloody.

youtube.com/watch?v=WFT7CmBRhxg

Attached: CoupInFrance.png (642x656, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aizCMO-mI1Q
youtu.be/6QZWJH6pz9s
youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

May 23 2019....? whaaaat?

Reminder that this is the face of the Rothschild's puppet

Attached: jew handles his puppet's hand like a fiddle.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

bump of peace

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-014556.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

How many will show?

Attached: 1543912614465.jpg (1923x2048, 309K)

Neat, a time traveler.

>It's just a jump to the left
>and a step to the riiiiiiiiiight
youtube.com/watch?v=aizCMO-mI1Q

What am I looking at?

Hopefully

I love this webm so much.

youtu.be/6QZWJH6pz9s
Thread theme

>Not la Marseillaise
Come the fuck on, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g

no this
youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg

Sorry user I’m just a humble American.
Vive la France all same though

Meanwhile, in diversity land.

Attached: wew.jpg (960x720, 83K)

It's the best anthem in the world and the lyrics are 100% applicable to France's current situation. It would be nigh criminal to not use it.

The faggots that spend their entire lives on Jow Forums shitposting nothing but their vapid farts to stick it to dem racists.

They think they're winning becuase they pile into a single thread and hurl petty insults like it's high school.

what time do we think it will start hombres? I need to organize my sleep schedule

I have had enough of these ungrateful peasants

Discord trannys i guess

Pissing into an ocean of piss.

Guess what you peasant scum

Bankers don't own the Military Industrial Complex which is poisoning you to death

I feel incredibly ignorant now and I really hope the French once and for all break the stupid stereotype of being nothing but cheese eating surrender monkeys.

BUT YOU ARE TOO COWARDICE TO TAKE ON THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX SO YOU HIT OON SOFT TARGETS AKA UPPER CLASS BANKERS WHO PRESERVE YOUR CULTURAL HERITAGE

If you think I am allowing ANOTHER revolution

You are clearly delusional

Macron go to bed

Based

God speed Frogs.

>I am allowing
Nobody gives a shit what you think. You're too cowardly to even show your geoflag.

Listen you delusional scapegoat of arbitrary distribution of stupidity, don't talk to me or my magical son again.

the (((bankers))) bribe there way in control they need to go first

Every time I walk in a museum I think

Thank God the peasants invest privately to save these establishments for generations to come.

Then Bankers are the ones pushing for free energy you fucking looney

*sips delicious onions latte*

You write like an AI attempting to recreate the rantings of a schizophrenic.

You’re not going to do shit and you know it.

I'm several orders of processing magnitude above you

Attached: Lynn.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

What does Macron know

Why does that look like a dead animal?

>its going to be bloody.
Unless yet another idiot picks up a stun grenade again, it's not.

Go away jew.

It's a metaphorical representation of a mechanical beast having reached expiration, namely the combustion engine

This was tweeted by Rothschild

meaning free energy is to come

If an AI attempting to recreate the rantings of a schizophrenic isn't distinguishable from a real schizophrenic, is an AI attempting to recreate the rantings of a schizophrenic, actually schizophrenic? I'll take my answer off the air, thanks

Much support from the states. They cannot arrest all of you.

That depends if it knows it.
>Le fou qui sait qu'il est fou est moins fou que le fou qui ne le sait pas

Would you look at all those NOT FUCKING GUNS... tell us again how we have a problem in this country after you finish fighting your revolution with gardening tools.

A map with the precise point were the rich hide was released recently.

It also disavowed the unions by showing they perpetually avoided those points.

Attached: paris-gj-poster.png (2600x1934, 1.1M)

Pardon mais mon fou est parceque je suis ici pour arte, c'est ne pas difficile imbecile

French gun laws are actually some of the more permissible in Europe, as sad as that is.

Attached: French gun laws v2.png (1000x4000, 1.37M)

Attached: Macron and Podesta.jpg (360x480, 31K)

In my opinion its not weapons that win a war it's body count,by which I mean people not kills.

No permit for a crossbow either.

>c'est ne pas difficile imbecile

after this shit he is done no more credibility

Attached: Bozo the Clown.jpg (921x824, 72K)

Totally not false flag

Yes. And you have the 2nd amendment. Yet when antifa communists march in your streets ARMED AND MASKED, nobody fires a shot. So don't go calling anybody a wuss while being a wuss yourself.

Attached: 1432397122979.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

et quoi? Longtemps pour moi, parler en francais

Shut it down.

Attached: 4265788.jpg (700x520, 118K)

YW are monsters.
Look, they want to end that unconditional love.
It's so heartless by them.
Let the love flow!
Embrace it.

Attached: Lamourtoujours.jpg (1200x675, 148K)

The US always fights the good wars and invades countries for the sole purpose of "freeing" their people so they should be invading France right now to free from the evil Macron who's gassing their own people right?

nothing will happen happening dont exist

Remind me, what did Portugal do in South America?

>Vapid farts
What an embarrassing redundancy, but my farts are full-bodied and robust. 1/10 reddit faggot.

>bringing medieval weapons to a gun fight

Attached: 1518554935865.png (645x729, 77K)

This is among the best webms I've ever seen on Jow Forums

You're not wrong but you are also retarded. Yes popular consensus is what wins wars in the end, but a gun shapes popular consensus pretty effectively. By way of example, a you probably can't take on that tank with you deer riffle, but you kill enough fuel truck drivers with it and all of the sudden you don't have to worry about that tank because the popular consensus has shifted to "fuck that tank I'm not dying over it".

Bleaching

Attached: kur2.jpg (168x300, 6K)

>meaning free energy is to come
What a retarded deduction.

Jesus Christ what do they have on him?

Attached: 1537093400240.jpg (690x713, 31K)

Nice larp

France doesn't sell oil. No petrodollar standard to enforce. God I hate kike central banking.

Wtf, is this a Japanese Edo period peasant uprising?

Attached: 1550842211059.jpg (607x340, 80K)

They are, however, part of NATO.
Both our countries could get dragged into a conflict there.
Macron could just fabricate Russian interference by arming the protestors and suddenly you have 24/7 coverage to get our countries involved.

>Hail Hydra, goy...

I live in a town of 600 in the middle of nowhere, Indiana. Antifa has never marched down my streets and never will. Past that, I must regretfully inform you that despite any media portrayal to the contrary antifa is nothing more than edgy children with no real world experience. They will destroy some trash cans, and maybe even smash a window or take a cheap shot from time to time, but they are in no way a credible threat to the safety or stability of this country.

That said, should they cause trouble here, they won't get near as warm a reception as they do in. The liberal stronghold cities they act up in and they know it, which is why they shit in their own back yard instead of mine.

they exist. does anyone have that picture from November about memes that came out in jan

Accurate. It's a lot easier to be a piece of shit if you live in an area without shall-issue CC or Constitutional Carry.

Attached: antifa.jpg (960x910, 132K)

You aint gonna do shit

Attached: Selectionshot_2019-02-23_21:16:12.png (165x171, 41K)

>its going to be bloody

Of course it's going to be bloody -- because evil is genetic and thus cannot stop itself.

>BUT YOU ARE TOO COWARDICE TO TAKE ON THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX SO YOU HIT OON SOFT TARGETS AKA UPPER CLASS BANKERS WHO PRESERVE YOUR CULTURAL HERITAGE
kys rabbinate