Kamalas based father calls her out for being lying cunt

>My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.

google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/02/20/kamala-harris-father-pot-1176805

Did he just end her campaign?

Attached: 9254224E-44AF-42F3-9FDF-AF7AF4EF47FE.jpg (1160x773, 79K)

Bump

That is pretty based.

Won't stop Jow Forumsestine from sucking her dick.

Thank you Kamalas father! Thank you for helping to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Why do Israel come on Jow Forums?

leave greatest ally alone, jerk

Kamala "even my dad is embarrassed" Harris

Chill it with the antisemitism bro.

He is going to die soon, but he is old so it will be from (((natural causes)))

Attached: liar Jussie Smollett.jpg (607x476, 160K)

Bump

Yo wtf is that little boy doing next to him. Awfully strange, really activated my pepperonis

Attached: B09EB990-BE08-436A-9C47-7611D64E562C.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

I worked with a woman from Jamaica. She despised the as she said "American black culture" and refused to identify as African American. She was pretty based desu senpai.

Good man

Mhm

See

Choke on my balls Pakishit

kys kike

Attached: jewjew2.png (500x900, 140K)

Ahh.. the land of JA ..... aahhhh haahhh
ja bud

Attached: ja.jpg (1024x684, 441K)

Based doctor putting that druggie skank in her place

LOL No he did not end her campaign. This is entirely stupid. He says something like that then later is quoted with “I have decided to stay out of all the political hullabaloo by not engaging in any interviews with the media,” he wrote.

Right.

Pilpul is Israel's greatest export.

Attached: 1544328802882.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

She was just trying hard to relate to young people. She even lied about listening to tupac in the '80's when she was in college

>Deadbeat dad
>((Based))

"Kamala Harris’ campaign had no comment.
Harris’ parents separated when she was young and divorced a few years later. Though Donald Harris remained a part of his children’s lives, Kamala Harris and her sister were raised by their mother."

She was only joking faggots, starting with lord faggot her beta father

cope

Not based for not supporting his family. He is right, but Family comes First no matter what

>single mom
oh no
she's doomed

How dare my family's Jamaican identity be connected with identity politics
The idiocy writes itself at this point

Attached: 1473885724063.jpg (1920x1541, 145K)

Yeah she's done. This is her Rubotio.

Honestly her attempt at running for president is like if I tried to run. Just constant fuck up after another

>Donald Harris
>Donald
Paging Dr. Freud