If you own a business (store) is there a way to hire only whites without getting sued or making it too obvious?

If you own a business (store) is there a way to hire only whites without getting sued or making it too obvious?

Attached: 3883e396c8f2a756bc348b2f82c10449.jpg (400x540, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eeoc.gov/employers/smallbusiness/requirements.cfm
employment.law.tulane.edu/blog/what-is-an-equal-opportunity-employer
cei.org/blog/eeoc-says-high-school-diploma-discriminatory-requirement-stretches-employment-laws-harm-small
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if i only hire like 10 people they can all be white, right?

Why would you hire whites? Niggers are obviously the much better choice. I would never hire anything but niggers.

Make it a requirement that employees are lactose tolerant (the majority of non-whites are lactose intolerant)

Overqualified

A private organization with no public input doesn't have to meet any kind of hiring quota at all.

That is why you rarely see nig nogs working at Chick-fil-a. Also, a small business isn't expected to follow EEO laws because it simply isn't feasible.

eeoc.gov/employers/smallbusiness/requirements.cfm
You can explicitly only hire whites up to 14 employees. At 15 or more you are legally bound to hire equally.

At 100 employees (50 if you do federal contract) work you have to file EEOC compliance paperwork. They will nail you if you AREN’T actively trying to diversify.

The only way to get away with only hiring whites is to keep it less than 100 employees and make every hiring decision yourself. If you delegate it and tell someone to hire whites only you will get screwed. God forbid you put it in a memo.

>You cannot use employment policies or practices that have a negative effect on applicants or employees of a particular race, color, religion, sex or national origin or applicants or employees with disabilities unless the policies or practices are related to the job and necessary for the operation of your business.

Don't live in nigger country.

Is it just storefront stuff? Shouldn't have any problem, just don't make any off-color jokes, don't be friends with employees. When denying applications, just say you are pursuing other candidates, NEVER mention race or religion. You can deny/fire people for ANY reason or NO REASON in an at-will state. As long as you aren't a complete idiot (you are here so I doubt that qualification) yes, you can hire whoever the fuck you want.

>You must be able to swim, handle peanuts and milk, have a high school education, not spend time in jail.

I employ only white men and women, it only means I am not viable for subsidies under the government for employing Indigenous/ Torres Strait Islanders. I also pay more taxes until the women go on leave for Paid Parental Leave to have kids then I pay less, doesn’t the US have similar laws but instead of Abos it’s niggers/ spics?

yet having a prospective employee take an IQ test is illegal

That's why you have them take a
>Skills competency assessment

employment.law.tulane.edu/blog/what-is-an-equal-opportunity-employer
Guess why our shop maxes out at 14 employees?

>You must be able to swim,
Is swimming part of the job?
>handle peanuts and milk
Is handle peanuts or drinking milk part of the job?
>have a high school education
cei.org/blog/eeoc-says-high-school-diploma-discriminatory-requirement-stretches-employment-laws-harm-small
>not spend time in jail.
EEOC says
>Broadly excluding applicants with criminal records may have an especially negative effect on applicants based on race or national origin.

Not really, police discriminate by IQ, OP can probably use the same reasoning.

Just find a bullshit my not to hire a minority, i.e, their behaviour or how shit their resume is etc. With any kind of coloured person you'll find a way OP, do us proud

you can still get credit for hiring handicapped or retards
they work really hard and are smarter than niggers

Civil rights is a fucking disgrace. EEOC is literally communism. This shit needs to be fixed.

You can use IQ to discriminate at long as it doesn’t broadly impact a protected group. So discriminating against high IQ individuals (excluding >125) as police do is legal. Setting a minimum IQ of 85 is illegal since it excludes half of blacks

If you’re less than 15 employees you can refuse to hire someone for being black.
Yeah it’s horrifying.

Family business. We don't hire anyone, it's passed down.

I miss the good old days where I had a boss that told me in no uncertain terms to throw all applications from blacks directly in the trash as soon as they left. The owners didn't want nigger faces scaring away paying customers and they would never trust them to handle (steal) the cash.

Attached: 1516329358322.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Hire them for positions outside the core business of the company. For example, a janitor, cafeteria worker, parking lot security gate, social media, etc at a computer, pharma or technology company. As long as the position does not involve money or any significant risks, there's nothing to worry about. (Note: the social media example is only appropriate for companies that do not use it much, such as pharma company, but not a clothing company). Offer them lots of employee benefits such as raffles to win cola, mobile phones or sneakers, basically anything "shiny" that keeps them motivated, and more importantly, out of trouble. You can also fund the local basketball league with a charitable donation, and get them to be part of the process, like a ribbon cutting or whatever. You could even make a charitable donation to some shithole country. Just think of it as a cost of doing business. It will build loyalty, and if they need ever arises, they'll speak well of the firm (in their dialect, of course). You can also make sure to show off lots of cash and jewelry, as those items, when displayed in a public manner, are a mark of respect in their community. Also, "nod at the nog" from time to time, as appropriate. By this I mean, acknowledge them and even partake in their kulcha periodically, such as a fist bump or dancing at the company party, while never actually stooping to a level that would cause you to lose respect beyond a few laughs.

>It will build loyalty, and if they need ever arises, they'll speak well
*the

No problem. Hire robots.

Invoke the one drop rule and out of africa theory to make your workforce 100% black.

I just accepted a new job and haven't started yet. When they were showing me around there wasn't a single minority but a lot of women. This is my first corporate type job with no idea what to except. The no minorities was a relief but almost all women I've worked with try to get by with the minimum while the men have to make up for it.

>a way to hire only whites
The business has to have a technical skill and niggers wont even try, just make it complicated.

bump

Hire a white guy, all he did was complain about getting too much work, finally quits, few days after he tries to sue the company for overworking him and ended up losing court case.
Hire an Asian guy, no complaints, finishes all work properly and ahead of schedule.
Hire a Mexican guy, no complaints, work has some errors, calls in sick whenever he feels like it.
Hire a black guy, complains all the time, calls in sick whenever he feels like it, smells like weed all the time, fakes injuries to try and get workers comp.

Didn't think people like you existed anymore, keep fighting the good fight

How to avoid hiring niggers 101 from a small business owner.
>Have bullshit on Application stating that it's a drug free work environment
>Let them fill out application
>Before interview inform them that after interview they'll be pre screened for narcotics
>Had 2 niggers in 5 years actually show up for interview
>Hired both surprisingly
>1 was magic nigger, actually plays several musical instruments. Wife + 2 kids. Hates niggerdom. Went on a rant about Smollett. Might secretly lurk Jow Forums.
>2 is physically handicapped from Army and fighting for ZOG over in the sandbox. Hell of a Dark Souls player. Can't pvp for shit though. Smokes weed but I don't give a shit. Not on my clock. I would too if I was in his situation. Does a 6/10 job so that's better than you could expect out of most niggers.
>We all throw racial bantz
>Both really like the shit out of Anime.
Wouldn't hire hood niggers. I can at least approve of both of their willingness to work for a living. Army nigger could live on SSI but refuses to do so. Outliers are out there in small numbers.

Nice data mine you have here.

Attached: 2592714_900.jpg (900x637, 145K)

Require a high school degree, require some sort of random thing that the white person had on their resume, and hire one house negro to throw the dogs off

no criminal history

what is psychometric testing?

Just don't say or document that you didn't hire them (or did hire them) based on their race. Accept resumes or interview, but don't hire. You're under no obligation to hire anyone as a private business owner... hell, even as a publicly traded company you are under zero obligation to "diversity hire."

>fakes injuries for work comp
Holy fuck I worked with this nog at target who did the exact same thing. He would literally hit his hand on something and then fall on the floor and start yelling for help. It was the most pathetic piece of shit thing I’ve ever seen. The worst part is that it was illegal to fire him for it.

>random thing that the white person had on their resume
How about the act of having a resume in the first place

Sell red MAGA hats, Pete shirts, and confederate flags.

pepe

Just make a spelling test or so part of the examination

Confirmed for never owning a business or having to work with niggers.

one of my former employers used to hire the least qualified candidates so she could fire them as soon as possible for minor infractions and still be able to tic the box

"No criminal record. Basic hygiene is a must. High School Diploma."

Forget to add one: "Must pass a drug test".

So the government are actually admitting that IQ and criminality is related to race?

Attached: 1550735998163.png (460x345, 249K)

Nope. Welcome to clown world OP.

Attached: honk.jpg (600x315, 128K)