16yo overdosed on weed

LMAO a 16-yr-old cannabis addict stabbed his mother, and sliced off his dick in UK

>it's not possible to overdose on weed
>therefore, weed can never impact your life negatively in any way, never ever!

thesun.co.uk/news/3708180/man-chops-off-own-penis-cannabis-skunk/

Attached: 56EC503E-023B-4999-907B-439A04D95433.jpg (637x768, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hapasons.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/how-do-i-get-girls-to-forget-about-my-eurasian-boy-boner/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like he had some pcp in his weed lol

Why is it when someone like this goes crazy the cut their dick off? Is there something in society that puts this in people’s heads, and causes like the rise of trannies?

her ass is hanging out someone should tell her

Attached: alians.jpg (500x530, 49K)

DUDE
U
D
E

How has the legal weed market affected those states that have done it? I know a lot of money is being made, but how has it impacted the community and population?

>pic related

Thats just trying to hard like the retard bitches who just walk around naked like anyone is impressed

This weed question is conflicting. On the one hand some parts of the media are shilling weed, but on the other hand other media outlets are running negative stories on it.

Just fucking LOL

I sure would overdose on her ass ..

His mothres dick?

>overdosed
>totally didn’t have a pre existing mental health condition that was exacerbated

Yeah he didn’t OD

It activates schizophrenia

nobody has overdosed on weed yet but now with concentrates and stuff my goal is to be the first nigga to actually OD on weed.

I got high one time and i went to bed and i was right on the edge of consciousness when i heard a BANG like a gunshot my eyes shot wide open. Nothing happened after that though

I'll get the blow torch

As someone with a reattached penis, this dude has a lot of pain ahead of him. Numbness too.

smoking weed is degenerate

>weed should be illegal because one retard cut his own penis off under the influence of it

Attached: 묵찌빠 - 세러데이(SATURDAY) 아연 180729 신촌아리수 더팝콘서트 chulwoo 직캠(Fanc (608x1080, 2.92M)

I wish I was a bad enough dude to smoke the 25 lbs of weed in ten minutes that you would need to overdose. That 16 year old is a fucking legend.

I cut mine off on crystal meth. I was convinced I sold my soul to satan and the only way out of the deal was 1) become a transgender or 2) cut off penis.

They reattached it and I lost an inch, hardness, and much sensation. I am very lucky to be alive

Again with the three year old story?

Attached: 1432316911221.png (191x215, 3K)

Dawg you can get scary high off dis shit weed today with no tolerance.

>what is lacing
im calling BS.
we makes people chill, sleepy, hungry, happy or paranoid.
his weed was laced,
OR maybe some hydro chemicals fucked him up
Or he was already a crazy tranny.

Media clearly shilling this for an (((agenda)))

her waist has been so photoshopped she's missing organs and intestines, someone should tell her

>im calling BS.
gee, do you think?

why would ((they)) want to stop you from smoking weed

This is the only correct awnser
This one is a retarded normie that doesnt know shit

more emergency room visits due to weed consumption ie panic attacks, small children getting ahold of it in the home, etc...

more car accidents

i don't buy it, he just wanted to jazz things up.

Attached: me you5.jpg (819x315, 52K)

weed is irrelevant in this situation. Person had some shit wrong with them.

This. You really shouldn’t smoke if you have a family history of schizophrenia.

I do, and I have been diagnosed with depersonalization/derealization syndrome, and weed makes me dissociate so hard that I’ve actually experienced ego death on it.

why do you post this thread everyday?

Attached: dlpjv8-4d251e1a-f162-4874-91ae-df80098a1d50.jpg (390x602, 111K)

UK is so fuckin depressing I would’ve chopped my pee pee too, but fucking up your family is no no in my book. Also 16 yo buys weed from pakis in Bethnal Green not from growers. Those paki cunts lace their shitty weed with god knows what.

S

Attached: 4D6C765C-76B8-4C24-B574-F9FA441B46ED.jpg (340x400, 39K)

Because they want to keep you on their prescription drugs, which makes them 100x the money selling weed could. Good job shilling for jobs chosen people, goy.

It is time for EurasianTiger to renounce his "masculinity", transition to womanhood, and live out the rest of his life, content as a cock sleeve

hapasons.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/how-do-i-get-girls-to-forget-about-my-eurasian-boy-boner/

Attached: 4bZMGee.jpg (2448x3264, 643K)

why is he spreading his legs like that. also fuck sluthate, fuck lookism, fuck all of these inbred spergs who did so much damage to the internet

eurasian micropenis with cuckold fetish:

Tenda Lung Spencer eurasiantiger.

fuck off back to r/hapas you cuck

Attached: 1386104870742.jpg (883x837, 128K)

>>therefore, weed can never impact your life negatively in any way, never ever!

Just look at any stoner not achieving their full potential in life.

Attached: 1544581502796.jpg (600x693, 88K)

Self mutilation isn't overdosing, retard

Lol loser

but if that's the case why has hollywood been pushing weed use the last 20 years