Hitler was gay, wtf?

Jow Forums led me wrong again. This guy was a flaming homo and I’ve been full 1488 for the past 6 months. I didn’t know I was following some fags.

Attached: 0D1179B2-1621-4CD0-AE76-609E438A898E.png (640x1136, 322K)

>Jow Forums led me wrong again. This guy was a flaming homo and I’ve been full 1488 for the past 6 months. I didn’t know I was following some fags.

Attached: Jewposting.png (2810x4096, 178K)

He was not gay. But many other lower level officials were though.

Proof that gays cause wars. Only solution is to kill all gays

>not knowing that Hitler was gay
You fucking retard lmao

Attached: E575B547-3764-4996-B9BB-85075BD95D26.jpg (1200x1000, 1M)

Good morning JIDF!

Hey Joel, says right here that Hitler was a secret biracial black jewish transgender homosexual in whiteface who was addicted to heroin, only had 1 testicle, a 3 inch dick, severe down syndrome, would cage dance in a thong at his local rave, and look right here says he also had brown eyes. Really explains what he did.

Attached: 1480616046050.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Kike shill

Hitler wasn't gay. Read his friend Kubizeks account of their friendship. Hitler did not even masturbate.

>OH HIMMLER MEIN TINY SCHNITZEL VHERE ARE YOU? ZHE SPATZLE IS ALMOST READY FOR OUR NIGHTLY BLITZ UND YOU HAVEN VASHED YOUR FACE!

>was a gay male prostitute during his rough/poor days in Vienna
>was into poopoo stuff
>NS party was started in a butch gay beer hall in munich

read The Pink Swastika

I thought that said "flamingo homo".

So the most villified person in history, one they claim is responsible for more deaths and more hate crime than any other is someone they are also claiming is Gay, Jewish and in to BDSM.

Tactic trying to diminish idolization of him, sure, but this has a real potential to backfire.

I guess they want us to kill Gay Jewish people to prevent the next holocaust, r-right?

>hohoho lets smear the man as gay after his death
>but schlomo its 2019 aren't we trying to push the gay is good right now?
>smear. the. man.

>Inb4 britpolice counstable Pajeet "Ohh! Der it is! The incitement to violence! Sir, we getting him"

things that make you go hmmm

Attached: hmmm.png (800x313, 15K)

If a leftie ever "points out" this obvious bullshit, just ask them if there's something wrong with being gay.
I mean they're obviously is, but they don't think that.

Attached: 1547393409203.jpg (637x627, 103K)

There is 0 evidence whatsoever to support the myth that Hitler was gay. None.

If Hitler is gay doesn't that just go to further the fact that the LGBTLMNOP community is full of sick in the head crazies?

Attached: 1482601357302.jpg (704x376, 55K)

Hitler was gay! Hitler was a pedo obsessed with his niece! Hitler couldn't get it up was only interested in BDSM!

It's true because Google says so
>beep boop

Attached: npc-meme39.jpg (500x607, 40K)

some one better amend that shills paycheck he clocked in too early, better write him up too.

Attached: 1517110867294.gif (1420x1051, 1.73M)

No he wasn't. Bad bait. 2/10 made me reply.

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

Then a faggot is the worst person in the (((history)))of the world.
Use it against them you idiots

Faggots and their kike handlers project their degeneracy onto every famous person they can, it is part of their platform for destroying western civilization.

But it's sabbohs. They can't use the internet on Saturday.