Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

wired.com/story/russia-ira-propaganda-senate-report/

Attached: 298D9BEE-E9D8-42A2-AF8B-885B9042A10F.jpg (1125x1329, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive.is page or get the fuck out you EmpireNiggerFaggot journalist. Learn to code.

Poo poo pee pee fart in my pants

Attached: A69FE9B0-4527-49D2-910E-6F6B0931FA52.jpg (463x480, 24K)

BRAP

>implying I said I agree with anything these trannies said
Just trying to see Jow Forums reaction to this dumb shit

I became a conservative after seeing the disgusting behavior of liberals.

I formed my current beliefs from something called pattern recognition.

That must mean every Trump supporter was brain washed because all his speeches were memes

If you became a liberal/Democrat/a Hillary supporter through Mass Media, Congrats you were literally brain washed/mentally conditioned.

Leftist ideology is pretty much all a meme.

>>
Subtract 10 emoji IQ points.

better that we program the masses than rogue Luciferian intelligence agencies

If you thought Hillary had a chance to win anything while people who remember her as first lady are still alive enough to vote, you might be tarded

>If you became liberal/democrat support through CNN. Congrats you were literally brain washed/mentally conditioned.

Attached: 1529220746372.jpg (478x446, 38K)

I became a republican when I read trump's agenda on his campaign site next to hillary's from her campaign site. Then I read the party platforms from democrats.org and gop.gov and asked myself which one best represents my views and values.
I also read about meme parties for what it's worth.

Yeah, it's generally acknowledged that the Russians used memes and fake Instagram accounts to sow discord in the US.

I could spoon that fucking irony onto my food and eat it

No, im pro eugenics since the age of 5, nothing new here

>brainwashed
muh russia

Memes don’t convince people, they exist to make it such that you’re willing to entertain the redpill, rather than reject it due to dogma.

it's generally acknowledged that intelligence agencies assassinate people for banks

Leftists and niggers made me a racist republican

thats the best you got?

Attached: 1550548414465.jpg (1069x773, 227K)

>guys I'm immune to propaganda!
>CNN LOL
>look at this infographic! Clearly, I get good information, surely people wouldn't cherrypick random data points to build a narrative which has a completely different conclusion than the cited study!

>HAHA YOU WERE BRAIN WASHED
>goes to college

Attached: 1526369369418.jpg (1000x1000, 293K)

Is there any trashier posting then oversized opinion sentences reinforcing ones opinion? Devoid of humor, and contrast of the humsn experience, it exists separate in its own box for the masturbatory fantasies of the secret wannabe Kings of the world that posted it.

/thread

>ignore simple truths, goyim!
The left can't meme because their lies are too convoluted to boil down to memes.

Attached: 1520156649988.jpg (638x710, 96K)

mentally conditioned to not enjoy having your country mass invaded by foreigners hostile to your language and way of life.
apparently, this is bad.

>literal projection and 'no u'

If you watch msnbc your a cuck

This Jewish rabbit got me to rifle through my sister’s underwear drawer. I guess I’m impressionable.

Attached: 303ECC30-51BE-42DE-A0F3-F811D908C0D3.gif (220x265, 67K)

>13% of the population commits 50% of the violent crime
This simple hard fact is easily memed.
>lies to explain why niggers aren't as violent as the statistics prove
Unmemeable. This is why they're angry. It takes long pilpul articles and TV shows to spread their lies, but one simple meme can tear them down.

Attached: 1378177483458.jpg (800x540, 112K)

Attached: file.png (1124x1940, 566K)

This.

Attached: heh.gif (480x360, 2.55M)

We’re not going to read your article, tranny. Put it on archive.is or get to work on your next article.

>Mueller's report isn't going to do shit, WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
>Let's further shit up Jow Forums with unfunny memes to try and compensate
KYS nigger

Kek

This

Memes were produced by those who support him, memes didn’t produce supporters, liberals can’t meme

>through memes
This cunt is a living meme

YOU LIL DONNIE
POOP FECES ANUS
THAT IS ALL

lol makes think of all the jew trump memes that magically popped up out of nowhere. hmmm really make you think

Attached: 7VcK6.gif (499x360, 332K)

YOU are literally memes. Your persona is nothing but inherited memes and environmental conditioning. Did you go to school?
Fuckin' brainwashed.
Watch TV?
brainwashed.
Read a book?
you better believe it, brainwashed.
Talk to your friends?
Why let them brainwash you like that? Think for yourself, fucking sheeple.

Attached: 1244698863555.jpg (745x1474, 135K)

i stopped being a democrat in 2012 when Obama authorized widespread NSA spying after he said it wasnt happening, and then said he wouldnt do it

I became republican after doing LSD and reading the wikileaks dump of Clintons emails

being a democrat in current year is being a retard

Attached: 1492208100073.gif (491x352, 3.88M)

>you're not a free thinking individual if you share views that find questionable

Why do you believe New Knowledge? They literally pretended to be Russian bots in Alabama?

yeah this, I did not really begin to participate in places like Jow Forums until long after my conservative political views were cemented.

I began supporting Trump after the first Republican debate when he got up there and bullied the rep nominees like a big child on a playground, it was so cathartic. It almost made me cry cum

Attached: 1548987447901.jpg (621x960, 124K)

Attached: 1548910991298.jpg (513x800, 218K)

Yeah we should have just spent 100k+ to get brainwashed by professionals at a university.

>When you brainwash people for decades and when it stops working you start to blame everybody for brainwashing people.

HHhHhHhahHaha

It's the other way around, memes are a reflection of ones viewpoints

I become a conservative through doing the one thing democrats never do. Research.

>HAHAHA LAUGHING AT MEMES WHAT RETARDS, LITERALLY BRAINWASHED

point in case.

>DUMB DRUMPF BOIS! REEEEEEE

The left can't meme because they aren't smart.

>It's the other way around, memes are a reflection of ones viewpoints
this burger knows

My dear leafeth, memes doth poureth out from within.

Holy digits

Seriously... why does the left EVER mention supporters when the most supportive of them are certifiably insane degenerates.

Attached: Anti-Trump_Protesters.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

If you want to call someone a tranny go call the person who made the original rn post a tranny, he is literally a tranny and gets super triggered, the main reason I posted this was in the hope that people would fuck with him for his retardation, but if you wanna keep being an autstic niglet and call me a tranny even though we’re clearly on the same side then go ahead, and btw I didn’t read that article either I just posted it because he did

This

me too