Why does Jow Forums say Jews run finance when they own none of the largest banks?

Why does Jow Forums say Jews run finance when they own none of the largest banks?

Attached: largest-banks.png (870x1146, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Morgan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSBC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BNP_Paribas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crédit_Agricole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wells_Fargo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Powell
boc.cn/en/bocinfo/bi1/200810/t20081027_8037.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Post_Bank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citigroup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumitomo_Mitsui_Financial_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Bank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banco_Santander
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizuho_Financial_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barclays_PLC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Société_Générale
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupe_BPCE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Communications
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_Savings_Bank_of_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyds_Banking_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Bank_of_Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto-Dominion_Bank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ING_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norinchukin_Bank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UniCredit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Bank_of_Scotland_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Bank_(China)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Merchants_Bank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intesa_Sanpaolo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Pudong_Development_Bank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman_Sachs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hedge_funds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPMorgan_Chase
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dimon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_private_equity_firms#Largest_private_equity_firms_by_PE_capital_raised
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_asset_management_firms
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_bank
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe0fGXzKb1o
archive.org/details/pdfy-Yc5BED-gpTNRjLh6/page/n0
archive.org/details/FederalReserveActOf1913/page/n0
investopedia.com/articles/insights/052416/top-5-jp-morgan-shareholders-jpm.aspn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackRock
wagcenter.com/breaking-news/judith-kent-jp-morgan-boss-jamie-dimons-wife/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nazis BTFO

Every non-chink bank on that list is controlled by jews.

>implying secret jew banks are listed
>implying most kike banks arent like bank of new york melon interested in company acquisition rather than bank reserves
>implying wall street/city of london isn't jew run and lead

Yea because a flag next to a banks name is an indicator of the actual individuals controlling a bank

Who runs the FED?

Attached: wh_o_o_o.jpg (921x577, 114K)

So none of the top 5?
Also....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Morgan
BTFO not Jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSBC
None are Jewish BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BNP_Paribas
None are Jewish BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_America
None are Jewish BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crédit_Agricole
None are Jewish BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wells_Fargo
None are Jewish BTFO

I can keep going. These are in a row. Literally none of them are Jewish.

China lol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo&feature=youtu.be

Because the collective IQ of this board is lower than Tyrion Lannister.

>Who runs the FED?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Powell
Some white dude thanks to Trump

HSBC = Britain?

Im so low IQ, that I don't even know who that is.

>the nation must own it for it to be Jewish owned
Are you fucking retarded?

Basically, it's the last vessel of Anglo world domination.

Jews work in finance as upper level managers an shiiieeettt. The real redpill is that the current global financial system was created by and owned by the Anglos.

>Are you fucking retarded?
It's not that dipshit. It's that you can go individually through each one. None of them have any Jews at any head position. Nor were any of them started by Jews. None of them are Jewish owned.

> what is the FED

OoOoYyY VeEeYy

>The ranking was based upon assets as reported

The Chinese are super trustworthy and never lie about anything

low iq low effort b8

>marx wuz based and shiet
>ussr was pro-white
>china is based
and now what fellow antifas,
shekel grabbers doesnt grab them shekels?

Attached: laughing thots.png (449x401, 490K)

Mostly Irish. The 2008 crash took out a lot of Jewish commercial banks, it's why Jews have been after Catholics so hard as of late

Attached: 1539487761618.jpg (4518x2158, 2.62M)

>Bank of China (“BOC”) and La Compagnie Financière Edmond de Rothschild (“LCFR”) have signed a long-term strategic investment and business cooperation agreement covering private banking and asset management businesses in their respective domestic markets and other strategic geographies. Pursuant to the agreement, BOC will acquire a 20% stake in LCFR. After this investment, the controlling shareholder, Benjamin de Rothschild, will hold 74.19% of LCFR, and BOC will become the second largest shareholder. This is the first strategic investment by a leading Chinese bank in a Eurozone bank.

>Heir to 250 years of the Rothschild family’s banking tradition, LCFR fulfils BOC’s strategic objectives with its unique experience as a niche player in private banking and asset management, and particularly, with its capabilities in product development and innovation. In recent years, LCFR has received several awards as a result of its brand name, historical commitment to excellence and performance, reputation in France and Europe, and expertise in product innovation.

boc.cn/en/bocinfo/bi1/200810/t20081027_8037.html

The banks owe the Jews money

You literally linked to the Wikipedia article of J. P. Morgan the person.

Attached: 1DFC8EE0-F9FC-48AB-8595-4AF7CE22C314.png (695x670, 643K)

I am not reading that faggot

I'll keep going. in I displayed that out of the top 11 largest banks (worth 24,611 billion dollars), none are Jewish owned. Literally none. Lets keep going.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Post_Bank
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citigroup
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumitomo_Mitsui_Financial_Group
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Bank
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banco_Santander
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizuho_Financial_Group
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barclays_PLC
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Société_Générale
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupe_BPCE
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Communications
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_Savings_Bank_of_China
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyds_Banking_Group
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Bank_of_Canada
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto-Dominion_Bank
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ING_Group
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norinchukin_Bank
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UniCredit
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Bank_of_Scotland_Group
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Bank_(China)
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Merchants_Bank
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intesa_Sanpaolo
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Pudong_Development_Bank
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBS
Not owned by Jews BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman_Sachs
Okay here, at the #35th largest bank, your first Jewish owned one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hedge_funds
It's funny seeing how a lot of the Jew hedge funds are entirely Jewish, though that's not always the case

JP Morgan wasn't Jewish. It still isn't run by Jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPMorgan_Chase
>Jamie Dimon (Chairman and CEO)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dimon
>Dimon was born in New York City, one of three sons born to Greek immigrants
BTFO

They all trade in Rothschild notes.

The true final boss are the irish. Those potatos run most of the financial world.

Private Equity. Most of the top ones are Jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_private_equity_firms#Largest_private_equity_firms_by_PE_capital_raised

Nice try Ezekiel

>Private Equity. Most of the top ones are Jewish
The top ones aren't even close to the 30th biggest bank.

Im schlomo actually.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 81K)

They own the media, not the banks.

some asshole in this thread is gonna mention central banking and inevitably lead back to federal reserve conspiracies

Because they're divisions of other banks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_asset_management_firms

Once I tried to understand bank ownerships from wikipedia and I failed.
I'm quite sure you didn't read your links

I'm so low IQ that I gave a jew a (you)

jews score marginally higher in iq scores than subhuman whites (making for big differences in the tail ends of the distribution), so they end up being overrepresented in competitive fields like finance, media and science, while mediocre subhuman whites get to dig coal from the earth and build cardboard boxes for a living, that's why they are so pissy about the jews all the goddam time

Attached: Charlesandarat.jpg (600x430, 39K)

It was founded in Hong Kong when we built and ruled it. They moved HQ back to London after the handover.

Not quite. Good documentary about London's financial empire fucking over half the world here if you're interested in learning about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8

>Claiming they aren’t owned by Jews
>Expecting me to click on those links and verify your claim
Na faggot how about you post your proof here

You do not need a big scepter to rule. You need a map.

It`s not the joos ofc. It`s the anglo aristocracy and freemasons, who rule not by the merit, but by hiding the map, the compass and killing the navigator.

Attached: fabian society coat of arms.jpg (236x326, 19K)

That’s more like it. I knew about Dimon you are just a lazy faggot who is just pasting links we aren’t clicking.

YouTube electronic intifada the lobby episode 1

>That’s more like it. I knew about Dimon you are just a lazy faggot who is just pasting links we aren’t clicking.

You aren't clicking because you are afraid of the truth.

None of them are owned by Jews. Check even two.

Because the chinks bought our debts

>>Post list of top banks by assets half of which are non western in the first place.
>>Imply that the current CEO and national origin denotes ownership rather than who the shareholders actually are.

Attached: downloadfile-19.jpg (474x431, 19K)

A Rothschild secretly owns every bank so your point is moot Wikipedia is not going to tell you that because Wikipedia is owned by the JIDF don’t you know anything newfag?

Attached: 3163BF60-DC3F-4244-913A-D1BA51FB78B1.jpg (4928x3280, 949K)

Pls show us the World Bank, the IMF and Bank For International Settlements.

>Using wikipedia
>Babby’s first research assignment
Digits means you will never know the truth

Attached: CC4D7879-D9F7-44D7-BBE1-53E97CBD2F2C.png (1500x1148, 275K)

Anglos are honorary Jews. When did the anglos ever say no to their closest ally

>replying twice
You are shook. This isn't the 16th century buddy, the Rothschilds are mostly irrelevant today.

Find me any source wiki or not showing any of them being Jewish owned.

The Warburg is a jewish family they were bankers in Venice, they left because we closed them in ghettos, they moved to Germany and after the american civil war to USA where they founded the Federal Reserve. They were instrumental in opening the financial system 50 years ago, ending the gold/dollar change and making London the biggest financial center

lower iq but higher effort. keep it up kid, you're going places

>Why does Jow Forums say Jews run finance when they own none of the largest banks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_bank

Attached: Federal Reserve Meeting.webm (900x506, 1.85M)

>no goldman sachs

sounds like the metric of measurement is fucky, probably only includes physical dollars

Watch out chosen one. I hear the Palestinians are planning another mass-scale rock attack. Go shoot some of their kids before they do!

Rothschilds were the richest bankers in 19th century, they received Israel from the British empire and they don't seem irrelevant today

Israel Cohen helped build china into what it is today.
How does it feel to be a cutdick slave brain damaged mind controlled slave?
I don't care, you're too stupid to even have a discussion with

>Federal Reserve explained
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe0fGXzKb1o

>The Federal Reserve Conspiracy
archive.org/details/pdfy-Yc5BED-gpTNRjLh6/page/n0

>The Federal Reserve Act 1913
archive.org/details/FederalReserveActOf1913/page/n0

Attached: Baron Alfred Rothshchild - Federal Reserve Act.png (632x153, 64K)

And the clients of those banks and other means of creating money out of nowhere like suspicious investments.

interesting

Lol you brainlet. You have a list of banks by assets half of which are non western. Most of the rest are publicly traded companies. The current CEO and national origin doesn"t denote ownership, the shareholders, hedge funds and private equity managers do. Is it possible or likely that most of these banks are not mostly owned by Jews? Sure. Is it also likely that Jews have substantial stakes in all these banks and far out of proportion to their size as a group? You can bet your fucking ass on it. Do some actual research. Identify the 10 largest Western banks by market capitalization that are publicly traded. Then tell me the identity of the biggest shareholders in each and how many are Jewish. Pro Tip - You can't. However I just did a search and Blackrock which is Chases 2nd largest shareholder and of the largest private equity firms in the world was founded by a "Lawrence Fink". Does that sound Anglo to you? That took me 30 seconds.

investopedia.com/articles/insights/052416/top-5-jp-morgan-shareholders-jpm.aspn

Now do I believe in an all encompassing Jewish Reptile Conspiracy? No I don't. And I say that despite my full awareness that Jewish influence has been toxic to Western countries. However pretending that Jews don't have massive influence in finance is retarded. It's an obvious fact and it always has been.

LOL

chant plz go

>the shareholders, hedge funds and private equity managers do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackRock
>BlackRock is today the world's largest asset manager with $5.98 trillion in assets under management as of December 2018.
>Due to its power and the sheer size and scope of its financial assets and activities, BlackRock has been called the world's largest shadow bank.

Jewish Chairman & CEO and Jewish President

This

go be a slave elsewhere

Attached: cutfag problems.jpg (323x326, 38K)

If I'm not wrong BlakRock is the one behind Netflix, financing its huge debt

Look up Chinese shadow banking.
It is essentially the "sub-prime" mortgage scam on a metric ton of meth.
It is not an unreasonable claim to suspect that 25% of their "assets" are the same investment claimed multiple times in multiple repackages.

I have posted this quite a few times and asked people to look at their owners

Yet I never get a response.

I wonder why? :)

Attached: Top-50-PE-Firms.jpg (640x1084, 268K)

None of those piss poor banks on that list matter at all what is the world Bank and international monetary fund these 2 matter more than anything on that list

Attached: 1549378873058.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Leave this board now before it is too late for you shill.

They have their hands in everything. By far the largest REIT and own probably half the mega developments, hotels, luxury condo/apartment buildings and major commercial buildings in the U.S.

Look up the shareholders of these banks idiot. Look up James crown the largest individual shareholder in joining Morgan chase. Look up Black Rock investments and who those major shareholders are. You brainlet, Jews own the stock of all these banks.

BlackRock actually used to be part of the Blackstone group (the biggest private equity fund). Then BlackRock was spun off to focus on its on stuff becoming the biggest buyside asset manager.

That's how powerful buy side firms are. And that's why goyim will always be morons who think sellside banks are the real guys in finance even though they can't even use their money to buy stuff as freely as buy side firms due to regulatory rules of client money.

Then again they think ceos are the owner of companies even though they are somehow able to be hired and fired by the board of directors. Shows the goyim will never learn.

the Bank for International Settlements is missing which is above the IMF and WB, we're not supposed to be talking about those because it's anti-circle

None of these are the biggest banks. The biggest banks don't tell you their net worth or revenue. Look at all the biggest countries reserve banks. All owned by jews. In the US you call it the federal reserve ,you know that's privately owned by jews?

OP is a cutdick brain damaged retard, there's no way to reach him, he's practically a male larping as a female and can't admit he's wrong

imagine the smell

Based. Changed my mind on Jews now, they're not bad.

Well, OP did manage to remind and confirm for everyone once again that Jews run all these banks and of how retarded shitlibs actually are. So good job by him.

Stop calling us out, stupid Goyim!

Ashkenazi apparently do (in very biased and limited tests) and this is because they have European DNA. There are many more millions of Whites that have higher IQs than Ashkenazi Jews.
But Jew know that don't Jew.

Now look up Private central banks like the federal reserve (Which has its own laws) and see who the chairman's or upper echelon tend to be.

Attached: If+anyone+has+that+pepe+id+appreciate+it+_1b3ddbf7efabbfc18f9ad30121a46e14.jpg (655x527, 51K)

Merchant comes in many favours.

Attached: chinese merchant.jpg (501x585, 40K)

3 of the 4 main banks in Australia are run by Jews, and we don't even have that many Jews here.

Also the government treasurer is a Jew also

Are you actually retarded? Who do you think allows these banks to print money? Who do you think owns their bonds and shares? Do you think banks just own everything they have? Banks do not actually own any money you pleb.

Attached: 1509893325870.jpg (750x1124, 238K)

Beside the Chink and possibly the Jap banks they are all run by jews.

lmao no they dont schlomo

They may not be run by, in the sense that there are Jewish staff that can be found working on their boards, but you can bet the Jude has either the means of blackmail, devaluing and manipulating their bargaining power or curtailing any form of independent action not in the Jude's favor by international law.

You yanks and Russians are retards. The aristocratic class in the UK has been Norman since 1066. They have always usurped the Anglo-Saxon majority and sold out Britain to the jews.

Yeah well said Singapore. Jews run finance. Can't wait to burn them out of London.

You really expect sane arguments from this board? It's like trying to ask religious nutters why their religion doesn't make sense. They'll always twist reality to fit their narrative.

wagcenter.com/breaking-news/judith-kent-jp-morgan-boss-jamie-dimons-wife/

"Just how did JP Morgan boss Jamie Dimon meet his wife Judith?"

"They were married by a rabbi, as the Kents are Jewish."

you just got BTFO

Attached: oof.png (520x281, 50K)

THOSE COMMUNIST BANKS ARE CROOKED (STATE CONTROLLED) & NOT REAL BANKS, EDITED THEM OUT OF THE LIST & THEN LOOK AT IT