HAPPENING HOUSING BUBBLE BURSTING

and that's a bad thing goyim

Attached: 1523662181159.png (579x572, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5vc3ll
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/TN/pmf,pf_pt/41105035_zpid/53_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/36.432608,-86.419487,36.079349,-86.913872_rect/10_zm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it's not, I'm buying property cheap

link?

>Bubble bursting
I fucking hope so. Gen Y will never actually own homes at this rate.

Nice. I just bought a house last year. This means I'll be able to buy a second with absolutely no worries because I'm a motherfucking millionaire.

Old money doesn't get old by spending it, user.
Did your econ teacher call you Wimp Lo?

Attached: Wimp Lo.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Is there any way to get people to stop treating houses like stock and and inflating the prices, and instead get them just to live in?

I'm already old money. My money will only get older.

This.

This, I'm happy. Boomers will get fucked.
I did buy a house already but it was a 30k investment fixer-upper so I will dodge the bubble on it as well, lol!

Buy land and build houses on it dummy

Yes tax the ever living fuck out of residential investment property

Jow Forums WILL BE ASKING FOR SHEKELS + EMAIL SOON

WE NEED TO LEAVE

How do we profit off this? Buy when the market is low and live in it and then if you want, in the future, sell for a higher price when the market is good?

Attached: 1543642699970.webm (360x360, 1.46M)

Where? What state?

OY VEY

>Old money acting like a nouveau-riche
Évidemment, l'argent n'achète pas la classe.

fuck yah, sold my first house 5 years ago to move back in with my parents after foreclosure flipping for 50 grand profit.. that 50 grand is up to 138k since selling in October. gonna be buying my next home with cash. feels good to live in a place where decent homes are 90 to 120 and fancy homes are 250k.

beating the jew at their own game?
priceless.

>Boomers will get fucked.
They deserve it all too.

Attached: 1549819161334.jpg (540x390, 29K)

>inb4 2hard4me
It really isnt if you work for a carpenter for a few years.
Hire guys to come in and dig/pour foundations, frame up and finish some mcmansions, befriend a nigger and move him to a white neighborhood, advertise your new mcmansions in the previously mentioned neighborhood, profit from white flight
Obviously you have to use your brain to get a prime chunk of land to develop, but dont be a retard and you'll be fine

Vancouver~two years ago my parents house was assessed for 2m now it's assessed at 1.59m only the beginning!

Attached: KAVKSPP.png (500x361, 223K)

>Is there any way to get people to stop treating houses like stock and and inflating the prices, and instead get them just to live in?
15% interest rates

Iowa. Avoid Waterloo and council bluffs and its 99% white. Cheap cost of living. Decent wages for tradesmen. Also a lot of higher end jobs availiable through the three major universities and the plethora of community colleges

Which episode was that from?

You can't buy being 'Murican, either ;)

when the market bubble is blowing. find a local bank a small one. open a checking account, ask about savings accounts and all the bullshit banks sell. get in good with someone, ask to meet the manager, get in good with them. hint your looking for a loan to buy a house. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
work your way into being friends so you can get the foreclosure lists. I picked my house up for about 50k, I put 18k in and sold it for a solid 40 grand in profit. it took months to get the house, the bank did not want to sell it. but there are banks that are willing to sell when they are bigger, I bought my first house off a small credit union in foreclosure.

you're 8 months behind user. lurk moar

Lovin it, to be honest. I can buy this tomorrow if I wanted to. Unfortunately, I don't make enough to just cut my lease for the apartment till after summer ends..
I can buy an affordable home with basements and safe neighborhoods here, kinda regret moving in so fast last year.

Attached: Decent house too.png (965x531, 1.01M)

>house
that's a cardboard box with paint on
why would anyone want that?

You actually can...

Season 4 Episode 6
dailymotion.com/video/x5vc3ll

I mean I could afford this on my own
>i pay 750 a mopnth in rent a month
>alone....
I oddly... feel much worse after posting this...

Attached: wew.png (955x555, 1.1M)

based bro same

Housing market is sooo inflated Atleast in commiefornia

Thanks bud.
KotH is one of the best animated shows to come out of the US.

>Iowa
Hmmm I like what I'm seeing on google. I'd have to find somewhere for a law job. I'm broke now and still living at home but looking to move out of commifornia and buy a decent-priced house somewhere near a job

Fuck that's a good idea. Lot of effort to make friends with those people but my friend's mother works at a chase bank as a manager, maybe she could help me

kids these days are fucking lazy.
most of them down even have a house built before they're 20.

what the fuck are they doing with their lives?

I feel bad for you anons. my first house was 3 bedrooms, 1200sq/ft and 3/4 acer lot with detached 2 car garage.. 50 grand.

Kinda jelly this is already pending.... This house looks fucking lit.
I really hate this state, because of the ZERO FUCKING WINTER season, we get maybe 2 weeks of winter, the rest is rain. But... if I have to live here, might as well be comfy.

Attached: Fuck that was fast.png (451x385, 390K)

Definitely one of my favorites. I think the show unintentionally redpilled a lot of people

w-w-what state you live in....?

Attached: 1505801256106.gif (300x300, 1012K)

Get on our level boy

For reference, the median value of Sydney is $821k and Melbourne is $656k

Attached: f31.png (813x204, 28K)

There's a fixer upper.

>For reference, the median value of Sydney is $821k and Melbourne is $656k
but what is the salary level?

TRY MY NUTS TO YOUR FIST STYLE!

>unintentionally
You know it wasn't.

I AM BLEEDING, MAKING ME THE VICTOR!

2018 stats

Attached: dw3.png (833x224, 33K)

Housing prices going down moderately indicates that there isn't a bubble.

Absolutely, unless the pipes, structure or electric are absolutely shit, AC isn't too bad to get fixed. All it takes is some ice and cold water bath in August when it hits 109 FUCKING DEGREES F in 300% humidi-fuck. Other than that, a season or 2 of savings could really tidy up that house.

Credit is the main driver of inflated housing prices. What we need to do is set a limit on the amount a bank can lend in a mortgage equal to ten times the annual rental income a property would earn.

Attached: USA-House-Price-Change-And-Mortgage-Credit-Change.png (725x547, 31K)

Also for reference, the rest of the country's prices

Attached: 124.png (538x383, 24K)

The US housing market is still catching up from the last correction. There isn't much room for prices to fall as long as lending standards remain high to keep the bad debt out of the system.

Take a look at pic related and you can see that the US is actually sitting pretty nice there in terms of housing affordability compared to much of the rest of the western world.

Attached: 20170318_WOC001_hr.png (640x380, 106K)

Fuck how am I going to dump this shithole?

Just post the webm of the movie at 100x speed already

This

I sold at the peak, and am renting now and waiting for this to happen.

OP shows sales are down so less houses selling

Iowa has one of the highest tax rates in the US. And no it's not cheap to fucking live there. The only thing that's cheap are the wages. It was cheap to live in Iowa in the 90s. You're living in the past.

Good. Money can be made like 10 times quicker during downswings than during upswings. It can take 3 months for a stock to go up 10 bucks, but the same stock can lose 10 bucks in less than 8 hours and, as long as you have access to stock options, you can make money in either direction. A crash would be delicious but that will not happen for a while. If the market weren't managed the dow would have dropped well over 1000 points this week, but the market is managed. The Fed notes even say they are "not opposed" to buying assets to prevent a crash. 6 major banks are buying off the bottom at low volume just to prop the price up. A crash won't come until blood running down the walls.

People that get on our board and talk about how much money they have are the cringiest of them all.

What, did you get the handyman special?

>Let me tell you about all the money I make as a tradie
>Things have got so expensive in Straya my neighbor sold his house for x
>Oh what I shouldn't spend the whole time talking about money? let me tell you about music festival x
>Aussies abridged
the most intolerable people on the planet it's like they took the worst aspects of both leftists and rightists fused them together to form one intolerable bunch who 'coincidentally' is stashed faaaar faaar away from us other Whites and for good reason.

>Australia is a giant Toronto
Lol

Haha. Bragging about inflation.

When I first came here, I loved Australians but more and more I’m realizing they’re a bunch of retards.

They would never allow a law that sets a limit on debt.

Do you guys think it will be a good buyers market in 2 years?

>you came here loving Australians,after learning a thing or two you realize Canadians are the most based of all
many such cases!

where specifically I'm obsessed with real estate

>They would never allow a law that sets a limit on debt.

Attached: 1540841366361.png (342x256, 125K)

>>millionaire
>>wow

Who isn't in 2019? My condo cost more than that.

Right now it's an economic game of chicken.
When the economy finally crashes, countries will just declare war on each other to avoid paying the debt and the poor get thrown into a meat grinder.

>he came to australia voluntarily
What does that make you ?
A mega-retart ?

How difficult is it for you to post here, what with being illiterate?

.05% of Canadians have 1m in invest able assets also where is your condo?

AHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED BOOMERS

I live in cali so the slump should be alright since my house increased 30% in 3 years anyways. Think I’ll just wait it out till the recession or whatever hits and rent this place out and bail on this shit state.

Where'd you get those figures from, 1975? Every homeowner in the GVRD is sitting on over a million on average.

3bdm downtown Van $2.4, 1bdm downtown Van $840k, 3bdm New West $900k

How's Nashville, Tennessee? Somewhere close enough to the city but still has sizeable land for growing food
Pic related is out of my price but a ((bank)) loan might make a work

I believe that. No other way to get out of America's $22 trillion debt than by war or merging of countries

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 12.25.50 AM.png (2042x1470, 2.92M)

>zillow.com/homes/for_sale/TN/pmf,pf_pt/41105035_zpid/53_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/36.432608,-86.419487,36.079349,-86.913872_rect/10_zm/

>buying a condo
Just lmfao

I pray prop 13 gets a massive overhaul

It'll be funny when they implement the draft. Women can get drafted now, too, after all.

How terrible, it sucks to live in a crime free area in a large condo by the ocean. It's also worth more than your life ever will be

Attached: 1511744954395.jpg (680x722, 70K)

>condo
>crime free area
Pick one.

muttland is having housing bubble again?

>women can get drafted now
When did that happen? Did I actually miss something?

Interest rates are staying low with so many factors OP is too retarded to comprehend. Until interest rates start climbing more there's really no reason this cycle will end.

Attached: 1547170810088.jpg (581x767, 47K)

>he doesn't buys high and sells low
Lmao get a load of this pleb

Attached: image.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

You see, they didn't use the word "crash" so it's not a bubble burst, it's just a market effect and the fact the financial products are not based on mortgages anymore since there is a lot of eye on them since the recession, meaning the financial sector is focusing on speculating and artificially rising some other BS, it was crypto for a while until they crashed that, didn't crash hard enough to be called a bubble since boomers were not tech savvy enough to buy into it.
There will be a bubble and it will be boomer based.
Something like China related or oil futures etc.

Fuck you, commie

Attached: 1550775303232.jpg (1024x1017, 99K)

Yeah, feminists getting a taste of equality.

How will boomers get fucked? Retired, never moving again, no mortgage, why the hell should they care how much their house is worth? It no longer matters.

Pffft ahahahaha. Buy the dip ;) don't forget when that faggot boomer tells you he wants 380k for his 3 bed 2 and a half bath, you tell him he will get 150k and be happy for it or hold it till he dies and his kids sell it for less just to be done with the hassle of it.

I wish prostitution were legal so pussy stock would be listed on the market so there would be a market crash on that.
That'd be funny as hell.

The Fed has access to all this information before we do, that's why they've paused the rate hikes. Asset prices are starting to shit the bed.

I really hope this is the start of the end.

You sound like someone from Ontario. Try a part of your country that has no black people.

I can walk out right now and smoke one in Stanley Park, safe as fuck. In fact I think I'm gonna.

Attached: snowmountainsvancouver-credit-jojo-dasweb-e1483925319211.jpg (798x602, 166K)

Boomers finance their lifestyle via the equity in their homes. Never heard of a reverse mortgage?

You dumb motherfucker. Ever heard of an EB5?

Thinking anywhere along the coast is "crime free" is willful ignorance.