Oh now it matters

Cleveland is going to get really bad in the coming years. Hopefully the spooks leave for the South.

Attached: 9E5B0304-AA33-4502-88B7-ED4D305C7922.jpg (636x805, 264K)

You take that back Yankee, because we sure as hell aren't taking THEM back.

Finally some good news.

muh niggers

You faggots brought em here, you take em back. Y’all ruined our big cities.

Couple this with their abortion rate and we might make some ground.

Lower the price of ammo in these neighborhoods

Fuck you pal, we ran their asses off. If you did the same they would be Canada's problem by now.

No, you literally just played a game of "pass the nigger" until the south got stuck with them.

Does this mean all of our problems are solved?

They were YOUR property

And they would have stayed that way if dumbass Yanks didn't fuck it all up. The destruction of Yank cities by the nog menace is a cruel and ironic form of justice for the North.

I wonder what the death toll is from these drugs, including people murdered over them

I'll bet far more whites have died

Attached: 1549258033850.jpg (796x422, 127K)

Don't be too sad, it's basically culling our worst.

>get your yank ass fucked by a bunch of farmers who didnt even want to fight for starting a war after talking mad shit just cause your jew president wanted more money for the north
>get your ass handed to you SO HARD that lincoln has to hire a general thats so much of a degenerate scumbag hes willing to burn down villages, rape the wives and slaughter the children of his own kinsmen instead of leaving it to the mean like the south did
>south gives up just so that innocent people dont have to die for the jews anymore while all you yanks let the nogs into your homes for a free fuck from your wives, and when you realised they wouldnt leave you start trying to blame the south for your problems again

Fucking liberals

I'm not sure what you mean by "our".

Payback for carpet baggers.

Why are they only mentioning blacks? Are theirs the only lives that matter?

>Cleveland is going to get really bad
Imagine my suprise

Go opioids. Nobody has given a shit for the last 15 years as they've been killing whites left and right.

>had surgery and was prescribed perchoset
>developed a large mass my chest under one of my scars
>"that's pneumonia and unrelated to the surgery"
>prescribed more opioids for the "pneumonia"
>go to the ER and get told it's a seroma
>someone called the surgeon who then actually came to the ER to prevent and insist it's unrelated to the surgery, prescribed more opioids and muscle relaxers
The American health care system works

no . nigs from chicago came to SC and left. said it wasnt safe a couple years ago. its worse now. they dont report most of the violent crime in this state and its true for most of dixie

the blacks who lived here are used to it. out of town niggers dont know what to do. same for half the whites who moved here. they get here and go im moving back to the bronx. that flood zone shit in columbia gets active every now and then. shit burns down a lot in this city