I think my girl is getting bored with me

This is the first time I've been in a relationship in over 5 years and in the time since ive become entrenched in a daily routine.

Get up early
Go to work
Go to gym
Come home
Fix dinner
Watch tv
Go to bed around 930-10
(Every other day I have school in the morning so factor that in)

I'm a pretty independent person and was totally fine with my routine. I like the structure of it all

But then I started dating this girl and she threw my whole routine off but I didnt mind. We were obsessed with each other

Now weve both kind of regulated our routines to fit my schedule and I think its killed alot of our spontaneity and passion. Sometimes she goes to bed before 9 as a choice because I think shes bored. And some times when shes getting romantic and asks me what I like about her, I've become so stagnated that I'm slow to answer and I probably sound disingenuous.

How can pick things up again while keeping my routine intact?

Attached: IMG_20181117_152337.jpg (907x529, 60K)

From my experience, nothing dries up a woman's pussy like a boring, routine-driven guy. But it sounds like you already figured that out because you make this thread.

You say you think your GF is bored, well chances are she is. Because it sounds like you guys are both boring. Relationships need regular excitement and doing stuff that isn't ordinary. Take her on random dates for example. During the weekend, tell her the two of you are going to do something fun you haven't tried before. If you're lying on the couch watching TV, suddenly look her deep in the eyes, start making out and have sex. Things like that are necessary to keep the relationship fun and passionate.

Have you tried becoming swingers?

Sounds like she's not a whole person if she's pulling shit like this:
>and asks me what I like about her
Sounds like she needs a fucking hobby.
>nothing dries up a woman's pussy like a boring, routine-driven guy
Or maybe she can shake up her own routine? Why are you excusing her childish behavior?

>Or maybe she can shake up her own routine? Why are you excusing her childish behavior?
Because she is a woman. Women are grown-up children. Women expect you to entertain them to some degree. You can either accept this or not. If you are a guy who does nothing but wake up, go to school/work, get home, watch tv and go to sleep, she WILL get bored of you and she'll stop wanting you. Women want a boyfriend who is atleast to some degree an interesting guy who leads an interesting life.

>You can either accept this or not
Gonna go with the latter, Trebek. Been working for me.

When the girl gets bored in a relationship (doesn't take much) it is always the mans fault. Always

She joined you for lifes great adventure and you better produce.

That's what i mean exactly. In any relationship, it's the woman who joins the mans ride. If your ride is boring, she'll consider it as your fault because you're behind the steering wheel.

The endgame if this line of thought is lack of respect for your girlfriend and for women in general. If that's the type of relationship you want, well go for it. Just don't fool yourself into thinking it's in any way genuine.

Sexually we are just fine. I'm actually alot more sexually active with this girl than in past relationships. She likes to do it everywhere. That's pretty much the last ounce of spontaneity I can actually consistently count on. For now

Sometimes I wonder about this. I haven't really done anything to give off the impression that I'm anything other than who I am now. For a lack of a better explanation she knew who I was going into this so she shouldnt be surprised or disappointed. We just live in a fairly small town so it's hard to get motivated to go out and do something fun when you have to drive 35 minutes to go anywhere.

I dont mean to give off the impression that we are unhappy together, I'm just looking for ways to keep that flame going every day so we dont both get too comfortable

>We just live in a fairly small town so it's hard to get motivated to go out and do something fun when you have to drive 35 minutes to go anywhere.
Yooo dude what the fuck get your head out of your ass. I flew across the country to see my girlfriend, and we would drive an hour to see the beach since her town didn't have one.

Too frequent the girl gets bored, starts looking elsewhere for excitement and/or dates and fucks other men. When men find out or suspects she is doing this then he becomes the beggar and she then has the steering wheel and can make you sit in the back in a car seat or put your ass out on the side of the road.

Point is, keep that steering wheel and when you feel she's bored all you have to do is one surprise thing. One dinner out at her favorite restaurant, one weekend trip, one anything and you'll be good for another couple months and then spring something on her again. Just a little reminder why she got in your car.

If I had a beach an hour away from me I'd go every weekend in the summer. But it's different where I live. If I want to go somewhere to eat besides Applebees or McDonalds or see a movie I have to drive nearly an hour

>If I want to go somewhere to eat besides Applebees or McDonalds or see a movie I have to drive nearly an hour
Well...yeah. We do things for people we love. Is she worth it? (she doesn't sound like it, desu).
Again,
>The endgame of this line of thought is lack of respect for your girlfriend and for women in general. If that's the type of relationship you want, well go for it. Just don't fool yourself into thinking it's in any way genuine.

It isn't lack of respect at all, its knowing he has to remind her why she chose him before she looks elsewhere for a night out.

>It isn't lack of respect at all
Go ask your mother if she wants to be described thus:
>Because she is a woman. Women are grown-up children
It is not respect to consider your mother, your girlfriend, or your sister as a grown up child who can't think for herself. That you don't realize this makes me think you merely adopted this idea from someone else and didn't bother to scrutinize it.

OP, if all you have to do is drive 35 miles then fucking do it. She will really appreciate it.

>Go ask your mother if she wants to be described thus

I don't have too. After 20 years and three kids and only one vacation my mother started fucking her boss. I don't blame her either, we all were bored shitless.

You sound painfully boring m8. My elderly grandma has more exciting lifestyle. How are you yourself okay with living like that?

This just took a really stupid turn, man.
>I don't blame [my mother for stepping outside of her marriage instead of finding her own hobbies and interests]
And you're using this clearly erroneous experience to advise OP? And you're projecting your mother's persona onto every woman because...? It's as if you lack any self-awareness.

OP, disregard any of this guy's advice. If you think your girl's worth it, drive the extra hour to take her wherever the fuck. But, if at a later date, you find playing father and husband to the same person dismaying, you know what to do.

Attached: 5b7.png (408x399, 16K)

No stupid. I'm telling OP that it doesn't take much along the way to do something FOR your partner instead of sitting on your ass in a rut. That is a downer for everyone involved whether it was intended or not.

Then what's the discourse between what you and the other guy are posting? Saying shit like "my mom cheated with her boss and I don't blame her" or "women are grown-up children" is absurd. If your wife or gf cheats on you, will your response be "Yeah, it must have been my fault..."? If the girl is worth it, he should go through the trouble to make her happy and surprise her but he's not there to constantly keep her entertained like some court jester.