ASSANGE'S TWITTER HAS VANISHED!!!!!!

What the fuck?
I remember hearing about his internet being cut off but why is his actual twitter account GONE? All I can find are tribute pages and stuff. WTF???

When did this happen and how come it's gone down the memory hole?

Attached: gettyimages-685314508.jpg (968x645, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange
archive.fo/nHygO
mobile.twitter.com/DefendAssange
google.com/search?q=assange suspended&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1057725763238141952?lang=en
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/a8pz6c/julian_is_alive_but_not_well_his_father_visited/
youtube.com/watch?v=bY4U35dEYcc
baka.com.au/politics/federal/julian-assange-gets-a-new-australian-passport-20190221-p50zek.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dead or witness protection

But how come there's been nothing on this? I remember his internet being cut was a big story but that doesn't explain the twitter account being gone.. It could have happened a year ago or 10minutes ago and I can't tell

well i dont know hope for the best

First I've heard this.

Attached: 555.png (720x203, 36K)

F

Good

What has this faggot ever done?
All he did was keep withholding supposed information...dangling it like a new video game release

If he was genuine hed have dumped it all. Not played his little game hiding in a venicewalean embassy refusing to clean his room

Please coreect me if im wrong.

How many years has he been in the embassy? Imagine what the psychological impact of being in there all these years has been like. But it's safer than an actual prison. I guess I would choose the embassy, also. But I am starting to think that Assange is never getting out of that embassy.

I sympathize.

D.A.K. 16_10_2016

rip

This

Day Assange Killed

checkd and correct.

Assange was taken to a black site in October 2016 and Wikileaks staff were given National Security Letters or otherwise threatened with lethal consequences. He's probably dead. They've done a really good job of memory holing all the drama that happened as the CIA and NSA worked to keep the dead man's switch from going off.

>i have these bargaining chips to keep govts from getting seth riched
>i should use ALL of them up at once years ago
Clearly none of you fucks ever negotiated for 5 bucks at a pawn shop much less for your fucking life against a state actor such as the usa.

yea thats the scary part to me, i think they beat his deadmans switch.

When was Assange's last public appearance? I remember he used to hold press conferences from the balcony of the embassy.

He was just a jewish psyop, controlled leaks

Thats the point
Clearly hes a sacred faggot more worroed about his life than anything

In the end he betrayed hinself and the world. Any genuone person wouldnt care and would be killed or suicide and release the info
He had a chance to be a hero and instead he became worse than those he attempted to fight
Hes greedy vain and a coward

Likely true, but even so, when did his twitter go down? 'he' was posting on it, or someone pretending to be him was till somewhat recently? This is what I find really fucked up, all of a sudden I type in 'Assange twitter' and there is none, and I don't remember seeing any threads on it or hearing anything about it at all.

Attached: assange israel.png (595x1116, 729K)

I wonder the same. I haven't seen anything about him that proves he's alive since 2016.

Attached: 13d6001b4db55f3f8f2a92bcd4d248ed-imagejpeg.jpg (548x864, 63K)

Remember that weird as fuck Hannity interview too? Where he looked like a giant and everything.

Struck me as messed up too, Hannity of all people..

Attached: 1492660099614.jpg (819x1024, 169K)

Attached: assange dead2.jpg (880x4420, 674K)

Attached: LL8Mdiv.jpg (697x905, 127K)

>the attention whore is whoring for attention again
Whoa!

Attached: Assange timeline 1.jpg (1080x6396, 1.05M)

twitter.com/JulianAssange
>account suspended

Attached: Assange timeline 2.jpg (1080x5640, 956K)

Attached: Assange timeline 3.jpg (1080x3408, 743K)

I'm sure it's nothing. Anyone else sleepy?

hello H.A.N.K bot

Who is Assange?

They literally took down the entire internet when it started and I assume quarantined wherever it originated from. Probably v& the handful of people that maybe got it. Assange was taken to the airport and taken to some base. Literally gas attack and airport “shutdown” and us gov’t plane landing the same time
Hmmmmmmmm...

i felt at the time something was not right and my gut still tells me they got to him.

Hannity was one of the first people to shill the war in Iraq, he is shady as fuck

literally just fucking look it up it's one milisecond

on Oct 17th London City Airport was shutdown to to a "chemical incident"
archive.fo/nHygO

Ok brave smart guy. It's obvious you would have done it properly, because you are awesome, man.

Attached: 2018-1-25-21-46-46.jpg (572x425, 34K)

He's the ace in the pack, he's being well protected.

You dumb pleb. He isn't there and when he was, it was to make you retards believe he was. The whole thing is a hoax.

I miss embassy cat, pretty sure that wretched leaf aids infected slut Anderson took the cat and froze it to death, this is what PETA does btw

His account was changed last year when they were trying to force him out of the embassy. He gave control of it to one of his representatives (forgot who?).

mobile.twitter.com/DefendAssange

I do not trust anything coming from them these days. Too much fuckery has happened with the wikileaks accounts, also a lot of shady associations, unity4j is ran by former OWS, anonymoose scammers

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-003918.jpg (1079x3613, 1.61M)

Yeah, and Assange can't have been a fan (assuming that was him in there for real). That whole time of Oct to Nov 2016 was full of too many strange happenings around the embassy.

Someone should ask twitter why he got suspended :^)
Funny how when I google it there isn't anything on his account getting suspended

google.com/search?q=assange suspended&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab

I found one comment asking for information on Assange getting suspended from the looks of it, that's ALL I can find, the comment from oct 2018 too

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1057725763238141952?lang=en

Dude just makes up the drama himself.

Attached: 745742B7-2770-466D-909D-DD4270F39BD6.jpg (960x960, 77K)

Attached: AssAnge.png (883x598, 290K)

Keep the change glowing nigger

Oh wow. You're a hero to humanity. A real paragon of morality.When I grow up I want to be just like you except still get laid.

Attached: 2019_02_23_03_02_31.gif (560x995, 3.3M)

Yep. This is what it is.

So the 'defendassange' account is the Julian Assange account renamed?

Seems like a lot of fuckery to me. Why would they need to 'take over' his personal account (if that's what they've done). Doesn't make sense. Just make a new one or use wikileaks main one. Now the guy doesn't have a voice (assuming he isnt dead)

This is some serious bullshit tbqh.
Let's look at what's happened.

In oct 2016 it's obvious that wikileaks was taken away from Assange and taken over by the alphabets. Assange must have been killed or taken away somewhere else around that time. I don't know what but that seems to be the case.

Now notice what they've been doing? Gradually 'turning down the lights' on 'Assange' as such. We see him less and less, we hear from him less and less, then his internet just goes off (even though you can use a phone for the internet and etc), now his twitter account has been basically erased by this 'defendassange' thing.
Assange is now like a distant memory. Just fading him out of existance. Down the memory hole.

Yes, was trying to search 4plebs for the details

Also, this is a new article:
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKCN1QC04B

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-010939.jpg (1072x3688, 1.39M)

All so some friend of Trump could be blamed for it all just by emailing his website.

>gettyimages
Who is this "ASSANGE," and why are you using a stock photo model to portray him?

They're also saying that Assange is unwell. Found this.

reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/a8pz6c/julian_is_alive_but_not_well_his_father_visited/

Eventually they'll just announce him as having 'died' and that will be that. There's been a severe lack of information and unanswered questions for ages now, like when he did that livestream a while back after being AWOL for months and didn't answer a thing about it. Even when by his own words, not updating his pgp key would be a serious problem.

assange was killed and cloned around 2015.
the clone was revealed around early 2017 when 'assange' appeared at the embassy window after a long series of cosmetic surgeries and training.

its so obvious it is not the same guy.

Attached: tumblr_nfcuhfTvoV1qali1no1_500.jpg (500x375, 78K)

>its so obvious it is not the same guy.
What makes you think so?

The "Russian collusion" investigation is all a ruse to keep Trump in a position where he can not confirm Assange is dead or do a document dump without getting impeached.

also, if you find it hard to beleive that a 4 year old clone could accurately pretend to be a 40 something year old man in public... just think about those japanese toddlers who can play the piano or violin like a madman...

its all about training... julian assange is 4 years old.

he is either a clone, or was poisoned with nerve agents around 2015... compared to back in the day, when he first went into the embassy, he sounds slightly mentally retarded.

this

see some results now, but try doing this in 10 years

Do you think he looks different or just sounds different?

Here is the one that looked weird to me

youtube.com/watch?v=bY4U35dEYcc

At least without a Twitter account maybe people will stop asking for the PGP key.

>he has never read wikileaks
wew

i had a moggie when i was a kid that looked a lot like the one on the right.

If he's dead explain this: baka.com.au/politics/federal/julian-assange-gets-a-new-australian-passport-20190221-p50zek.html

Nice kitty. Could he give a thumbs up?

It's pretty close, but he still looks weird, I get the 'uncanny valley' effect..
Not just older, he looks like a different guy.

I don't know. None of it adds up to me.
Why does he not have his own twitter? You can use a phone for the internet, so why has he been AWOL all this time?

Like I say, gradually they're dimming the lights. Now we're hearing that he's 'ill'.

>what are lies?
I can't imagine being so easily programmable, were you genitally mutilated too? It would explain why you're so gullible

come on sun, just nova and kill every living thing on this planet already.
nothing deserves to live when it's this fucking stupid

Julian is alive and well.

Didn't look like they were in the same room at some points sort of.
Then there was his livestream a while back. Always muffled audio, no background showing (wikileaks logo instead). Just little things like this.
The fact he didn't mention all the theories about what had happened was messed up too. Especially about his pgp key.

one you lose your twitter account you may as well be dead
trump knows this

Also, this seems to always be the case. It's like the elephant in the room that just never gets discussed and now everyone has to keep guessing and guessing. Assange, if he has been alive in the last 3 years, will have 100% seen comments piling up asking where he is, what's been going on, etc etc, and yet no word comes through.

One of the leaks of the Clinton emails was still pending, wikileaks posted a key for an upcoming leak which never got posted after. That was the FIRST time they'd ever not followed up a post.

bump

RIP

Attached: 1482325174616.gif (766x1776, 210K)

Attached: 1479456924260.gif (960x540, 3.3M)

Assange works for Trump

Remember when all wikileaks files had date 1984? Orwell reference.

Attached: 9974885fa95aaa178843953d9898d06f-imagepng.png (1280x1024, 271K)

Attached: 1479421701573.png (1440x2560, 1.49M)

Attached: 1479421742162.png (1440x2560, 1.68M)

Attached: 1479421802812.png (1440x2560, 1.65M)

Attached: 1479421866857.png (1440x2560, 1.93M)

Attached: 1479421932560.png (1440x2560, 1.88M)

Attached: 1479422038437.png (1440x2560, 1.31M)

He was killed in October of 2016.

Attached: 1479514813229.jpg (1555x2048, 297K)

for the sake of his children, transparency, democracy & liberty I pray that he does get back his freedom soon.

Assange is a hero amongst men.

Attached: dontpruneme.jpg (355x212, 13K)

Hi guys

I'm here. Still alive thanks for checking.

Have to go now. Consuela is coming into my room.

Peace
J

post more

so did this work? what is the information?

interesting

shill derailing thread
memeflag gives (you) and starts conversation

hard to read but interesting. not much proof given. similar to the 8ch one posted above.

livestream compression artifacts

bump

Hope he's ok. He's been given a new Australian passport at least.
baka.com.au/politics/federal/julian-assange-gets-a-new-australian-passport-20190221-p50zek.html

BREAKING NEWS

UN proposes all homes to be granted free energy by 2023 in the first implementation of the UBI scheme

just heard on BBC4

Attached: Assange Proposal.jpg (1440x907, 127K)

holy shit, nordbro...
>rumblings of s big event on black Friday
really activates one's almond centers