BARRON TRUMP THREAD

Barron please post in this thread.
Tell us how is your life going, we know that you read Jow Forums Barron.
Barron are you /ourguy/ ?
Barron do you think your dad is doing good job as a President?
Is he nice to you?
Is he nice to your mom?

Attached: Barron Trump.jpg (2048x1411, 511K)

Attached: цесаревич.jpg (640x425, 51K)

Attached: 1535114581562.png (615x827, 1.16M)

Attached: 1536002447677.png (748x609, 905K)

Attached: 1533608477365.jpg (1200x805, 379K)

Barron is getting molested/raped by Epstein, Trump is a well known pedophile advocate behind closed doors. I feel sorry for that lanklet.

Attached: 09967968-B128-40E9-9A0F-CD0EA5E89513.jpg (582x582, 58K)

Hi Barron!

>waiting for return of the Jedi like

Attached: Anakin.jpg (800x600, 97K)

/thread

Life is fine, just gets hard sometimes. My parents aren't doing so well right now because my dad's always working and some other stuff I can't get into, but I spend time with him most weekends. I think he's doing a good job, he's passionate about it too. Just want to say I like this place alot but some of the stuff on here makes me depressed. Oh and my dad makes jew jokes sometimes haha but I don't think he's serious about it. Also jared is as awkward as he is on the media as he is in real life.

Will you be Next Caesar? We need you.

how many languages do you speak?

>Also jared is as awkward as he is on the media as he is in real life.
Barron be careful around him. Jared might backstab you out of jealousy. He might even backstab your dad.

Based and chanpilled

Attached: screenshot_2_23_19_11.37.png (1470x1008, 215K)

I don't know if I will get into politics and stuff, it all seems chaotic and I don't understand it at all
English and slovenian but I also know a bit of spanish
He's a nice guy but he's not fun to be around

>Based and chanpilled
hmmm..

Underage b&

Lame impostor Barron is busy playing minecraft .

However I lend my energy to the bid to summon him here

Attached: IMG_0946.jpg (526x616, 22K)

LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove

Attached: DigitalSignatureLove.jpg (286x207, 25K)

Attached: Barron.png (1366x604, 66K)

Barron, does your mom have any single sisters? Asking for a friend?

Attached: 1149957745567s.jpg (119x126, 3K)

The leader of Jow Forums has more important things to do than to reply to a faggot OP

Spill beans on Q.
Also, How do we know you are the real Barron?

You are the closest thing we have to a Caesar. Politics? all it is abstractions to distract from the fact that only men hold power. Lead us with purpose and we will follow you as The men of Alexander followed him.

Please convince your father to repeal the 19th amendment and forbid women from holding office

Minecraft is fun but I'm on to other things now when I'm not studying
Q is an adviser guy to my dad, he's had dinner with him a couple times but I don't know his name, he's kind of bald
I will maybe someday, being president is cool and just the atmosphere is cool too but it's intimidating, my brother talks about running someday

Is this part of your education or a hobby?

He won't, it's impossible and he doesn't mind women because they're less competitive

Bobby Freguson

Attached: 1149969812990s.jpg (126x118, 3K)

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

Attached: 776856.jpg (1149x494, 188K)

so...
no martial law and dictator for life?
damn

Attached: 4I8utcX.jpg (236x365, 20K)

Attached: 0mFSCg0.jpg (708x942, 89K)

Is this a larp bread if not when did you start posting here?

HABEEB IT! BAM! TO BEHOLD, A BOX BUILT OF BOTH BRILLIANCE AND BARBARITY BY BASTARDS WITH BONERS. THIS BASTION, NO MERE BULWARK OF BOREDOM, IS A BRUTAL BARRAGE OF BRAZEN BELITTLMENT, BARELY BENEVOLENT... BUT BEHIND THE BIGOTRY AND BOOBS, BEYOND THE BITTER BROADCASTS OF BRAGGING BUFFOONS: HERE BE THE BOX POPULI. A BROTHERHOOD OF BLASPHEMY, BLESSED WITH MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS, BATTLING THE BLAND, THE BOGUS, THE BENIGN. BEDLAM? BRING IT ON. BUT I BABBLE... BETTER TO BE BRIEF. YOU MAY CALL IT THE BOX OF /B/!

Yes indeedy, this is the second coming of the Holy Grail of Jow Forums's /b/! Stuffed with random crap collected at the aftermath of the Jow Forums panel from Otakon 2006, I am literally begging you /b/tards to take this off my hands. Condoms! Money! Caek box! Hawaiian Shirt! Mulletchan sweat! The unholy blessing of Raptor Jesus! Memes galore! For the love of God, waste your money on this!

All proceeds will be donated to moot and his cronies for tickets to Mootxico, booze, and other lovely ventures of the Jow Forums mods.

Note: I AM NOT A MOD. NO I CANNOT MAKE YOU ONE. NO I WILL NOT DO THIS AT OTHER CONS UNLESS YOU CAN GET ME THERE. Yes, the Pool is closed due to AIDS.

Attached: 44_1.jpg (400x301, 29K)

Barron, are there any black or brown housekeepers servants working in your home or all are white?

Hi michael the security guy told me about this thread im not good at Jow Forums but ive read a lot of mu and lit threads... i guess ask me stuff.

My life is going weird. I want to go to places like canada and moracco, but i cant go ask often as id like.

My dad is a good president

Hes very positive, usually, and instructing.

Him and mom are very nice and happy

I get an eerie feeling of grief every time I see the Tsar's face. I don't know if it's the George Washington expression on his face or something else

Barron here. You’re all a bunch of faggots.

>Q
Time stamp of any of your dads watches and I'll start spray painting WWG1WGA all over northern CA

Cool LARP my dude, at least it's something different.

>Well known
>behind closed doors
Shalom rabbi