Discuss

Is it comparable?

Attached: 10203033.png (1210x2389, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQrE8vOM0ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ya the bottom guys are hero's

I say we kill every kike on the planet and see what happens with everyone after they're gone.

No way, if jews aren't subverting the European people's they'll exterminate people like my kind eventually
Having an (((oligarchy))) is preferable than to going extinct, thx

>Being ruled by kikes trying to kill us is better than dying

Just.

Attached: 1550885068873.jpg (861x895, 105K)

Sure, they might wanna cull us, resources being limited and all that but they won't completely exterminate us unlike you white devils surely would
God makes no mistakes, he gifted us the jews to keep you guys in check

>(((You)))

Attached: 1545161230931.jpg (726x572, 143K)

Give me one single reason why the Aryan peoples should keep Mexicans, niggers, chinks, etc. around and inhabiting such vasts amount of territory rich with resources once the subversion stops and common sense retakes it's proper position in Western European civilization
Protip there's none

So is that your argument then? You're all subhuman animals that can only exist in a world where white men aren't building civilization and kicking your worthless fucking asses out of the way?

Yeah, history is littered with those things happening from stronger groups towards weaker groups

Oh and you still haven't given me a single argument as to why you would keep us around
At least jews need shabbos goyim, Aryans would just use Germans and Poles for difficult labor

Except Jews are not a strong group, they never have been, they never will be.

They are parasites that destroy any countries where they gain power.

Attached: 1508197383172.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>The Jews will keep us around as cattle, checkmate white devil

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1494166789701.jpg (683x800, 195K)

This implies we have good aesthetics when we dont

Was that my argument? jews exist completely outside of human logic, for as how inferior you wish to call them they were still cohesive enough to take advantage over all the greed you guys have as well as those cucks which are too numerous in the west today
Either way they will get rid of you because they feel unsafe with you
Mexicans will be their servants

Yeah why don't the people against anti-semitism just let it happen. I mean there are only 10,000,000 Jews in the world so them not existing would not even effect the world.
If they are gone and the world is still a neo-liberal multicultural hellhole then we can admit we were wrong all along.
How would we pay them back for killing 10M jews if we are wrong?

Attached: goebbels.png (357x230, 64K)

as opposed to you snow niggers completely wiping us out? Tell me why should it take the 2nd option? in all likelihood those Mexican servant/slaves will still have the same standard of living that we do today

>Blah blah blah, Marxist horseshit, commie lies, cowardly third world corruption and starving niggers begging for gibs

Now tell me more about how the white man left nothing but schools, infrastructure, and first world skills in his wake has he tore across the enlightened world of the noble subhumans such as yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQrE8vOM0ss

Well after all the Jews are gone and the standard of living across the planet increases a hundred fold I guess we can give the people who have issue with it a nice T-Shirt.

>I supported the Jews and all I got was this T-Shirt

Yeah, that's perfect.

kek did i short-circuit your brain? Thats the second non-sequitor you gave me. Just be sincere dude, use your male brain and apply logic, we all know how this would end once you think about it
You can provide a counter argument to shut me up but you won't cause it doesn't exist

Kill yourself, race traitor
You worship a fictional sandnigger

>Kike says nothing, again.

Here comes dem proxies.

Attached: 12342355_945465698869827_697821332538259780_n.jpg (911x513, 142K)

You want to serve the masters? True Goyim.

Not like we have much of a choice

we wouldn't keep you around, simple as that

thank you for your honesty

yeah this is why we'd pick you first. Also y'know that northern Asians(Chinese and Japanese) are Aryan too and so are northern Indians... lmfao.

You're so uneducated you think we'd genocide everyone... no just those who cannot comply or contribute.

The top are villains while the button tried to free much of the world from the NWO

kek

Attached: 6f0.gif (388x356, 2.14M)