Who did 9/11?

I have been researching 9/11 because I want the absolute truth. But it seems that the 9/11 truthers like Ryan Dawson all make shitty arguments compared to the all the organizations that investigated 9/11 themselves. Such as NIST and the CIA commission report
cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/0B/0B72A302B86EECAD443BBCDCDC76A5B1_911Report.pdf
But something just feels off about the whole thing pol. USA """coincidentally""" had a lot to gain from 9/11 so it seems pretty convenient for it to just be an accident.
Please give me your non-schizo evidence or theories on why the official narrative of 9/11 being done by Al-Qaeda is fake. Also why would Al-Qaeda claim responsibility?

This topic is very important to me as one of my uncles died in 9/11...

Attached: 911.jpg (1200x750, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlM8Sui6-X0
youtube.com/watch?v=LvdNHaOBGk4
youtu.be/8DOnAn_PX6M
youtube.com/watch?v=E2NFKJKFZX8
veteranstodayarchives.com/2010/06/30/gordon-duff-the-most-dangerous-nuclear-weapons/
youtube.com/watch?v=671ziiLlBBs
youtube.com/watch?v=2z5BnihtWfs&t=256
youtu.be/wVkCxsQWaDo
youtube.com/watch?v=btXU4FwygJk
youtube.com/watch?v=b_LlJzR2oYI
youtube.com/watch?v=nEmKR78xl9o
youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8
abcnews.go.com/International/iran-ordered-pay-billions-relatives-911-victims/story?id=54862664
aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/judge-iran-pay-6bn-victims-911-attacks-180501120240366.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LIi0PGlPyKA
youtube.com/watch?v=q3YCYijh478
youtube.com/watch?v=lASyX1SP2UM
youtube.com/watch?v=sEWaV5JXRpo
unz.com/article/911-was-an-israeli-job/
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-911-conspiracy-theories/
presstv.com/Detail/2018/10/06/576232/Everything-is-a-hoax-Paul-Craig-Roberts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q3YCYijh478
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=506&v=sHA1G_xTNMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UTvaX3vRtRA
911history.de/aaannxyz_ch03_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yutvaoLg1gQ&t=9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

da joos

/thread

9/11 was a nothing but theater, it didn't happen and you never had an uncle.

da juice

It was blowback for US & western foreign policy going back 100 years.

Attached: 1527561654776.png (789x611, 1.35M)

Not an argument... I am not saying I don't believe Jews did it. But WHERES THE FKING EVIDENCE. YOU CANT JUST BLAME JEWS FOR EVERYTHING WITHOUT EVIDENCE.

oh wow its like you just say jews and the conversation stops

shut up JIDF kike jew shills

Robber Mueller. That's why he won't pay any attention to the people who did 9/11.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!
lol every time

Attached: jew_basic-1.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Muslims.

the US government had multiple countries' intelligence telling them that Arabs are planning an attack using planes back in 2000&2001, so CIA sure as fuck had to know, given that Al-Qaeda was their own creation. i imagine they used that knowledge and helped the perpetrators (without their knowledge).

whatever hit the pentagon, wasn't a commercial plane. the official flight path was impossible to be performed by a failed Cessna pilot.

with twin towers, there were some spics working in the basement that claimed a bomb went off in the lower levels seconds before the plane impact. there was a video in the lobby before the fall, it did look wrecked. and the wreckage, NASA took satellite photos, there were extremely high temperatures registered underneath. had to be all that jet fuel.

insider trading also occured days before the attack. fbi was investigating that. there was some german company looking into hdds recovered from the twin towers which claimed they had evidence, whatever happened to that?

The obvious suspects are cia with mossad but it's not clear. What is objectively clear is there were explosives, a coverup, altogether the official story is a lie

Are you saying Robert Mueller and Henry Kissinger lied to us?

Project for a New American Century planned to regime change iraq/syria/lybia/north korea/ and iran before 9/11 even happened. this alone should prove something to you.
cheney also gave a stand down order, more coincidence?

Attached: 1527569508790.jpg (720x720, 454K)

In 2001, there was only one state in the Middle East with nuclear weapons.

Attached: South_Tower_Collapse_video_animation.gif (1035x828, 1.61M)

(((its the jews))) is baby level understanding, but zionists did indeed play a big role in the event no doubt. theres plenty of evidence out there for it. i recommend Christopher Bollyn or David Icke

Attached: 1530029651280.jpg (657x398, 87K)

forgot to link video
youtube.com/watch?v=QlM8Sui6-X0

Attached: 1519087107337.jpg (437x722, 239K)

It was jews and mossad if you disagree you're a jew

>(((explosives)))
no, you dont get this sort of damage from explosives

Attached: 1534866304694.jpg (960x622, 122K)

Israel isn't a state.

>nuke in the basement
this fucking pole again.. people would not be walking out of those towers while being in the base while that big bad (((nuke))) went off my dude. let it go already
youtube.com/watch?v=LvdNHaOBGk4

Attached: Stairwell B Tower 1.png (1726x1062, 2.27M)

Show flags

>image related

You're saying the NY port authority is not corrupt enough to build a substandard building?

You're saying the NeoCons are not corrupt enough to deliberately allow a large-scale terrorist act that would facilitate their latest attack on the bill of rights?

Attached: both.gif (480x360, 497K)

Has anyone looked into the background of the previous attempt to bring one of towers down with a van packed with explosives? They went off but the intended result failed.

It was mossad. There's a police report of mossad agents in a parking lot looking at the twin towers celebrating moments after the first plane hit. It was the Jews because they are evil and don't give a shit about killing goyem if it ropes America into their bullshit wars. Which it did.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE QUIT MOCKING MY CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Look up the Dancing Israelis. They were Israeli agents who set up cameras to record the event and danced when it occurred. They got captured by US authorities and sent home free.

Attached: 1538876916366.jpg (255x203, 17K)

Attached: jews.jpg (272x479, 30K)

>substandard building
that building was a modern marvel, you fool.

>deliberately allow a large-scale terrorist act
it was carried out by the same people, there were no (((radical muslims))).

the intended result (getting people to believe there was a plot to take down the twin towers) worked perfectly

Attached: 236 outer 47 inner steel column each floor.png (1457x1076, 1.61M)

Here you go :
youtu.be/8DOnAn_PX6M

Attached: 1465001260284.jpg (3264x2448, 828K)

It was the Jews.

>the new pearl harbor
no, it was the new hiroshima
youtube.com/watch?v=E2NFKJKFZX8

Attached: heat and no heat.png (1701x1080, 2.4M)

> with twin towers, there were some spics working in the basement that claimed a bomb went off in the lower levels seconds before the plane impact.
Not just some bomb, he said that a guy walked in and his skin was hanging down his hands.
The only other report of such injuries is from Hiroshima.

> muh energy weapons disinfo again
> ignoring low yield weapons such as davy crockett which are perfect for demolition
> When the US took the Davy Crockett shoulder fired nuclear weapons out of service, some of these were transferred to Israel, though how, we have no idea. These were shown to US military officers on a “top secret” tour a few years ago and some familiar with out dated US weapons recognized them as American.
veteranstodayarchives.com/2010/06/30/gordon-duff-the-most-dangerous-nuclear-weapons/

If you can handle the Psi-pill

youtube.com/watch?v=671ziiLlBBs

food for thought
youtube.com/watch?v=2z5BnihtWfs&t=256

>secret weapons exist
>but not secret energy weapons
until you can tell me how a nuke can cause this damage, please dont speak
that car with the untouched upholstery was blocks away, mind you. nuke will never explain this, no matter what super secret nuke tech there is

Attached: 5321.jpg (1024x672, 1.02M)

Attached: map of cars.png (1621x1080, 2.72M)

Occam's Razor CLEARLY shows that the conspiracy theories are idiotic. The elite DO NOT NEED these vast, ridiculously complex and risky conspiracies to maintain their position and enact their will. Seriously, grow the fuck up and study something worthwhile. Nietzsche, Sorel, the German Conservative Revolution thinkers, Evola, etc.

That Israel knew ahead was a public knowledge in 2001-2. But that does not prove involvement.

Line of sight to the fireball vs lack thereof. Pic related.
But riddle me this: DEWs are orbital weapons. How does an orbital weapon bring the building down without evaporating its top first?

Attached: P05395.013_Hiroshima_Japan.jpg (640x472, 303K)

You seriously want to understand then look at where the airplanes (for arguments sake) impacted - and all the data that was lost including building 7. Everything else was a secondary benefit. Ultimately it was one crime covering up another. They spent more on the Starr report and a cum stained dress than almost three thousand murders and the theft of trillions.

Christopher Bollyn, definitive presentation on the history of Israeli terrorism false flags and the anatomy of their grand opus: 9/11:
youtu.be/wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: B33DDD435E0E4BC79A6E6350BB05EEA2.jpg (1500x1024, 238K)

>daddy government would NEVER lie to me!
youre unbelievable, you know that?

>a car many blocks away was in "line of sight"
>no people burned
>rubber tires completely unharmed
>energy weapons dont exist and are a meme
>but heres how energy weapons work
terrible explanation... thats really what youre going with? Tesla was experimenting with similar results, did he have some orbital device? give me a break.
"If detonated in a building or a city, the result would be a violent explosion, akin to a miniature nuclear explosion without any resulting radiation, which would disintegrate all matter within the "bottle". this dude talking about this in the fucking early 1900s.

Attached: 1536675548272.png (1150x498, 150K)

Occams razor is retarded. the only way it works is if you have all the information on the thing your looking at. you have no idea what the elite need.

Attached: Slide6.jpg (960x720, 145K)

>a car many blocks away was in "line of sight"

> thinking that the fireball is a literal fireball
> does not realize that there is a shitload of tunnels in the city
> does not realize that the hot plasma will move through these

>no people burned
youtube.com/watch?v=b_LlJzR2oYI

> kin to a miniature nuclear explosion without any resulting radiation
How does Tesla's tech made tririum, barium, and radioactive iodine? Because all three were found at the site. But no radiation, goy, you can trust the government on that.

>that building was a modern marvel, you fool.
And it was also designed to with stand an airplane crashing on it (similar to what crashed on it).
But hey, at least it fell nicely not on the side! And all the jews working that day took a day off :DDD

911 means freemasonry.

Attached: 1DED19BD-84E9-446E-8FEB-DF21D67F0B18.jpg (1200x1133, 205K)

>comes from tunnels under the city
>somehow bypasses the rubber tires and causes the vehicle to implode
brilliant

>a nuke vaporized the vast majority of a building
>for some reason the area closest to the explosion was left intact
>14 people survived in the lower levels of the building and walked out on their own
your story is full of holes. this is the first i heard of that dude in the basement getting burned, but that still doesnt explain how this (((ball of plasma))) travels throughout a city and burns 1400~+ vehicles and leaves rubber tires/paper/people fine. someone may have been burned in the basement of those buildings as this man says, but no one outside those buildings were.

Attached: Image165.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Lurk more you fucking faggot.

>but no one outside those buildings were.
nor were the fucking 14 people supposedly right above the blast

Attached: firetruck-3.jpg (360x270, 41K)

>somehow bypasses the rubber tires and causes the vehicle to implode
Yes, it does exactly that
youtube.com/watch?v=nEmKR78xl9o

I don't care if you believe me, but you should definitely educate yourself on nuclear weapons.

Jews

>keeps posting the same ancient video that shows nothing
show me what that car looked like afterwards, otheriwse that is a complete moot point. i dont get why you keep posting this as some sort of evidence.

Attached: Slide63.jpg (960x720, 171K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8

It was a huge operation involving Isreali agents, including the Bush admin, investment banks and the Pentagon.

Attached: פרס, שלל.jpg (474x419, 46K)

Didn't you get the memo? The Trump administration has (correctly) concluded that it was Iran who did 9/11.

abcnews.go.com/International/iran-ordered-pay-billions-relatives-911-victims/story?id=54862664
aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/judge-iran-pay-6bn-victims-911-attacks-180501120240366.html

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

You can see it at 0:18: bent metal, intact tires, exactly like your photos.

>educate yourself on nuclear weapons
outdated, useless tech. educate yourself on tesla and (((cold fusion)))

>'Free Energy' Technology Is Actively Being Suppressed by Corporations
youtube.com/watch?v=LIi0PGlPyKA

>Heavy Watergate - Cold Fusion Cover Up.
youtube.com/watch?v=q3YCYijh478

>Did Dr. Steven Jones help cover up Cold Fusion & now 9/11?
youtube.com/watch?v=lASyX1SP2UM

>Dr. Judy Wood - Thermite, Cold Fusion and Steven E. Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=sEWaV5JXRpo

Attached: paper under burning car.png (1690x1080, 2.97M)

i can see a fuming car, then it blows over and smoke fills the screen. no idea what it is to look like afterwards. that car also didnt fucking implode.

>thinking a nuke went off next to this

Attached: Slide29.jpg (960x720, 204K)

unz.com/article/911-was-an-israeli-job/
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-911-conspiracy-theories/
presstv.com/Detail/2018/10/06/576232/Everything-is-a-hoax-Paul-Craig-Roberts

well there was an app for that that told the israeli jews to get out, it´s breddy well documented

yeah Ali Ali fuckers combining with Abu Bakr´s to do Mossads job with help from dialitic saudi prince in pakistan who´s family is besties and was eating with the bushes that very morning seems like one thing is not like the others

>(((cold fusion)))
Judy is lovely with using cold fusion to explain Cu->Zn transmutation caused by fission neutrons.
Just one problem, there is not a single report of a cold fusion reactor exploding, so, how do you demolish a building with it?

Are you a shill or just retarded?
0:11 intact cat
0:13 paint burning off, tires intact
0:18 car flipped over, metal bent, tires intact

> intact tires, must be a magic weapon goy

Attached: car.png (1771x833, 811K)

SHUT
IT
DOWN

> On March 9, 2016, Daniels issued a default judgment against Iran, ordering it to pay $7.5 billion in damages to families of victims who died in the September 11, 2001 attacks, as well as $3 billion to insurers such as Chubb Limited that paid out claims resulting from the event. The plaintiffs in the case argued that Iran "provided material support" and training to al Qaeda members, including 9/11 hijackers, through Hezbollah prior to the attacks and was therefore liable. Earlier in 2015, Daniels had ruled that Saudi Arabia had sovereign immunity and dismissed all charges against the kingdom for its alleged role in the attacks.[3]

> hijackers were Saudi
> it was Iran!
> kek

>how do you demolish a building with it?
tesla explained that, and it didnt involve any reactor exploding.

bro, ive watched your video many times thinking i mustve missed something. the vehicles i linked have massive damage, this one just flips over after fuming. one of the vehicles literally IMPLODED. do you realize the fucking energy needed for that to happen? if this was caused by heat, it wouldve been intense heat.. so why were the tires left untouched, especially if it "came from the tunnels". again, that video isnt even CLOSE to what i linked. theres just no way that was a nuke, man. there is so much more evidence disproving it. there is what LOOKS like heat, and then clear evidence of there being no heat.

Attached: Slide76.jpg (960x720, 210K)

ANYONE WHO BELIEVED A BILLIONAIRE WAITED IN A DOCTOR’S WAITING ROOM DESERVES TO BE DUPED.

The Jews did 9/11. What happened next, well many people benefited from it. But no one more than Israel. The war on terror was orchestrated by Zionist Jews, so the USA military could destroy their enemies. Next stop, Iran and Lebanon.

KSA + Israel/zionists + US Deep state = 9/11

>Zionist Jews
bolton signed the PNAC, there are many white christian zionists.

Attached: Screenshot-21_07_2018-22_01_33-Custom.png (1024x768, 1.9M)

> tesla explained that, and it didnt involve any reactor exploding.
Riddle me this, why no report on Tesla's death ray mentions elemental transmutation?
Surely Tesla would have noticed that his steel beam became cobalt, simply because the brown iron oxide layer on top (a.k.a. rust) would turn into beautiful, blue, cobalt oxide.
Poor Judy was tasked with explaining away an obvious signature of nuclear reaction and ended up claiming that Tesla's scalar weapon also causes cold fusion in a target -- without Tesla even realizing it.

>one of the vehicles literally IMPLODED. do you realize the fucking energy needed for that to happen?
Not much at all, if the metal is heated enough to become plastic it will just collapse under its own weight.
The difference between 1950s car and modern cars is that the old car had a sturdy metal frame inside -- which is why it survives the sides bending from heat.

> so why were the tires left untouched, especially if it "came from the tunnels".
In my video the tires are also untouched, can't you see it?

September clues is the one movie to watch. Thank me later

>why no report
to my knowledge, tesla never actually allowed any of the experiments to continue long enough to cause real destruction. and of course all his technology was (((just a meme))) so we needn't worry ourselves with researching into it

>ended up claiming that Tesla's scalar weapon also causes cold fusion in a target
she never says what caused it, as who can be sure? she shows relations to other scientists, and thats it.

>tries to pass off implosion as no big deal
unbelievable

Attached: did jet fuel do this.png (1414x1080, 2.79M)

>the rear of a truck can experience enough heat to implode whereas the rest of the vehicle remains completely unharmed
please stop

Attached: Screenshot-21_07_2018-22_02_28.png (1400x1040, 2.35M)

>to my knowledge, tesla never actually allowed any of the experiments to continue long enough to cause real destruction
Incorrect, see 2:44 in your own video. He saw the beam bend, but he did not see it turn blue? Give me a fucking break.
Again, the problem is not if Tesla's death ray worked. The problem is that Judy can't explain nuclear residue and ends up claiming that Tesla's death ray had effects he never observed himself.

Yes, heat rays move in straight lines and do not pass through obstacles.
As for the bus, heat and then more heat. Also, neutron irradiation causes metal to become brittle. A well known problem in reactor operation.

>see 2:44
that was not scalar wave experimentation, that was experimenting with vibration. he goes into scalar waves at 5 min

>nuclear residue
but no radiation, got it. pons/fleischmann created tritium with water, no nukes involved
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q3YCYijh478

Attached: 41-231dacfdcb.jpg (903x678, 136K)

P&F reportedly produced tritium in a reaction involving HEAVY water, not regular water. Tritium production at WTC by the same process would have required presence of large amounts of heavy water. (Ignoring for a moment that P&F used Pd electrodes, and Pd was not present at WTC in large quantities). Now the only device which requires large amounts of heavy water is... a nuclear reactor producing plutonium. So, was Lucky Larry making bombs in the basement and someone took out his facility using scalar weapons?

clearly what 2 men stumbled upon is not the same thing as the whatever refined methods we saw at 9/11. hard to say exactly what did it, but can see similar qualities in other things and extrapolate on that.
>splitting hairs about what water was used
the point is nuclear level reaction was observed from fucking water. what happens in a building when theres a fire?

Attached: buildings.png (1237x929, 1.71M)

>the point is nuclear level reaction was observed from fucking water.
From heavy water, which is water with deuterium atoms instead of hydrogen atoms.
Look, in normal (light) water the hydrogen atom has no neutrons.
In heavy water, the hydrogen atom has an extra neutron and this kind of hydrogen is called deuterium.
To make tritium, which is a hydrogen with two neutrons, you must get the extra neutron from somewhere, and it won't be from light water because hydrogen there has no neutrons. It can be either from a deuterium atom (cold fusion), or from another nuclear reaction, like uranium fission.
So either WTC had large amounts of heavy water, or there was a neutron source. No other way around it, cold fusion or not.
Can you see what Judy is trying to steer you away from?

bollyn.com
is the single best source for credible info on 911, forget lizardman

Attached: 1520507202620.gif (360x320, 432K)

How about chunks of WTC 7 fell on the bus, and it was moved and the roof crushed?

Thre are constion vehicles in that picuture - how much time was spend clearing debris before this picture was taken?

That looks just liek a building collapsing, only this is a collapse up high, while most controlled demolitinos are detonated at the base.
Not a Rabbi. $2.3Tr unaccounted tranansactions before he was appointed in 2001, resolved to $0.7Tr after finding lost transactions. CEO of SPC (not SPS). No evidence SPC was involved wtih hijacking, or remote control of aricraft.

This is why Truthers are considered retards.

Also, the entire controversy about P&F was if deuterium+deuterium fusion could work at room temperature (hence cold). Everyone agrees that deuterium+deuterium fusion (producing helium or tritium plus a proton) is possible at high temperature.
Judy conveniently forgets to mention that P&F process requires deuterium, because it would lead to an immediate question why would there be deuterium at WTC.

> 204125426
> How about chunks of WTC 7 fell on the bus, and it was moved and the roof crushed?
Also possible.

That GIF is taken form the undamaged side.
This video shows the fire in the South side caused by fallign debris from the towers.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=506&v=sHA1G_xTNMQ

again, im not saying this experiment is the key to understanding what happened at 9/11 so dont misunderstand me. an explanation, to some degree, about the tritium. i am unaware of what else was found besides the (((thermite))) iron/aluminum dust samples

i just lost faith in bollyn after seeing him praise the sheister steven jones

>clean cuts in buildings are natural in massive collapses
>bus doesnt look crushed
>ignores all the firetrucks and other completely bizarre vehicle photos
>has never seen a building collapse in his life
cute post my dude

Attached: invincible ambulence.png (1665x921, 2.09M)

>controversy about P&F was if
it was produced, and replicated. this should be more than enough to dig more into it. not shun it away by (((vote))), doesnt seem every scientific to me
youtube.com/watch?v=UTvaX3vRtRA

Attached: 1534196826920.gif (640x432, 351K)

> an explanation, to some degree, about the tritium.
It's a deception relying on people not understanding basic nuclear physics. But hey, Judy has all these letters after her name, she will interpret it for you.
She also appears to conspiracists by referencing P&F, but the problem is, P&F never claimed to produce tritium out of light water. I was around at the time, so I remember the entire circus.
Same about Tesla, she claims that Tesla's device was causing cold fusion, and Tesla would notice if it did.

> i am unaware of what else was found besides the (((thermite))) iron/aluminum dust samples
911history.de/aaannxyz_ch03_en.html
Scroll down to section 3.2.2

>it was produced, and replicated.
P&F could not be reproduced reliably, and a lot of money for weapon research (billed as hot fusion research) was at stake, so (((professional skeptics))) were unleashed on them. That's the entire story, really.
But again, P&F never claimed to produce tritium out of light water, which is what Judy wants you to believe happened.

>a deception
again.. it is not being presented as what happened, merely similarities, in attempts to explain things. the pons/fleischmann experiment is brought up to show how tritium can be produced by other means than conventional nuclear means. the evidence is clear, and something exists that can cause that. getting hung up on how it was delivered or what exactly the process was is nonsense.

Attached: Image313.jpg (1024x683, 922K)

Yes, an alternate process exists that makes tritium. Then she omits what this alternate process needs, because the required ingredient was obviously not there, and if it was, it's the evidence of another crime, much bigger than the one we are talking about.

FPBP

Attached: A631EFE3-58BE-4AF3-8D1E-8DEA4426BCE6.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

oh right. since they banned geiger counters years later, no one had one for miles around on 9/11 and the government kept it all under wraps. what proof besides diagrams/theories is there that nukes were used? physical proof? im genuinely curious what has got you so deeply connected to this

Attached: 1534865935977.png (1224x577, 529K)

tha j00z

Attached: 1550506860045.webm (640x480, 1.79M)

Oh my God

It was me. Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=yutvaoLg1gQ&t=9s