LOL

LOL

Attached: trump pardon.png (699x875, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szGBxFWV5WI
peta.org/features/agriprocessors/
youtu.be/YW4CvC5IaFI
fortune.com/2017/12/21/trump-commute-sentence-sholom-rubashkin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wasn’t pardoned you worthless kike shill.

Rubaforeshkin.

Attached: soroshell.jpg (1214x844, 724K)

is this the absolute state of migatard cope

He ran a place where they chopped up missing kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=szGBxFWV5WI

of all the people in jail right now with unjust sentences, why him???

Because Trump is a Chabad Lubavitch's bitch

Attached: education-and-sharing-day-1522255811.jpg (1024x683, 131K)

Are you sure that's not the 9/11 afterparty?

Based

>In light of the cruel conduct at Agriprocessors, PETA also investigated Local Pride, a slaughterhouse in Gordon, Nebraska, that was owned by the Rubashkins (the owners of Agriprocessors) in May 2007. We found that cows were still allowed to remain conscious and in extreme pain for up to two minutes after their throats were slit.

Experts in animal welfare, veterinary medicine, and slaughter systems reviewed the disturbing footage recorded inside the slaughterhouse and noted the following:

Cows remained conscious for as long as two minutes after their throats were cut open.
A worker ripped into conscious cows’ throats with a metal node hook in order to make the bleeding process go faster.
Cows were handled improperly, resulting in fear and stress just prior to slaughter.
Workers removed identification tags by mutilating live cows’ ears.

PETA’s footage led several experts to condemn the company’s practices. Dr. Holly Cheever, a large-animal veterinarian, stated, “This method of slaughter as depicted on this tape is brutal and should be amended to provide a humane end for these animals.” The USDA inspected Local Pride, and management agreed to stop using the node hook on conscious cows.

source: peta.org/features/agriprocessors/

Halal and kosher slaughter is disgusting.

N-NOOO

Attached: 1529134875065.jpg (395x650, 98K)

Yea it's absolutely barbaric

Attached: trumppardonvsdeport.jpg (999x754, 207K)

absolutely cucked again by this senile kike loving retard. how the fuck are there still trump support threads on here

The more you faggots seek to demoralize and shill the stronger we become. Only a couple of retards can't see through your deception. We are going to win and hang you faggots.

Attached: 1549000954427.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

I recommend you all watch this video and especially share it with every Qtard you find
youtu.be/YW4CvC5IaFI

Trump is a dirty kike and probably the anti christ

This happened a while back

When will Trumptards finally realize that he is a shabbos goy?

wtf is that fucking video you subhuman peace of shit?

Based shadilay pedes

fortune.com/2017/12/21/trump-commute-sentence-sholom-rubashkin/

Resistance is futile, cut foreskin or suffer the consequences.

Attached: joooooooooooo.jpg (229x185, 10K)

It is what all these anti trump shills support. It is vitriol and transgression and it kills the newfag. It is what niggers really are and it ends the conversation as shills cannot bear to see reality.

Maybe his greatest achievement to date thus far

Attached: 231231213213.jpg (324x506, 44K)

>Cows were handled improperly, resulting in fear and stress just prior to slaughter
this releases adrenaline and cortisol, stress hormones, and makes the meat taste worse.

Meanwhile you have a webm saved on your computer of infants getting beaten. Your opinion doesn't matter and has never mattered.

lmao based

>This happened
/fixed

>We
>flag
kæk

Base and chosenpilled.

nope, it's you being a pervert.

No one cares about what you think newfag. That is what Niggers really are. That is reality. Dowbe made at me. For showing you, be mad at niggers for being that.

lol

>the guy showing you reality is a pervert
>not the race of people who do that to their own children.

>Dowbe made at me

Attached: 1445044386777.jpg (430x304, 20K)

who cares about niggers lmao

shut up, noodles. Your shits getting old.

Attached: lol.png (493x402, 7K)

>Magatards are racist again
Will you faggots make up your minds?
Seems like everyone other day you idiots are either full natsoc or neocon jews.

>full natsoc or neocon jews
this day and age, what's the real difference?

No one cares what you faggots have to say you are soulless empty shelled cuckolds full of impotent rage. You're wrong and you actually support what those niggers are doing to those children in that webmd.

Attached: pikachu.png (1354x784, 869K)

>reeee reeeee hurr durrr herp derp reeeeee
sure kid

Attached: oh, my...jpg (426x304, 19K)

>You support what niggers are going to those children...
For one, I don't support that shit. Children are never fair game for anything.
For two, why the fuck do you care retard?
You JUST fucking posted that you hate niggers, so why the fuck are you defending them?

Are you really this fucking stupid you can't even squeeze one drop of ideological consistency out of that pea you call a brain?

>this day and age, what's the real difference?
Fair point.

>I don't wanna see reality
>niggers are based rr..rright?

The ladyboy is right you are a faggot.

>For one, I don't support that shit
what shit?
>Children are never fair game for anything
what children?
>why the fuck do you care retard?
because it's fun, you square headed negro.
>You JUST fucking posted that you hate niggers
no I didn't, you getting me mixed up with thai noodles the monkey man. Get your shit straight.

go away Eesti, you'll never be Nordic.

>never be Nordic
Thank fucking God. That's a blessing not a curse.

>Are you really this fucking stupid you can't even squeeze one drop of ideological consistency out of that pea you call a brain?
Projection the post. I can hate niggers for their actions and feel sorry for the niglets being acted upon.
Both of you faggots support niggers doing this through you political views. That is reality. That is what Niggers are and that is what you are shilling for.

You want to come and shill on Jow Forums to troll those ebil nazis and then you feel upset when those nazis show you what you support.
Kys shills.

Wish I could beat a nigger baby to death in front of you and then beat you to death.

Why not beat him to death with the nigger baby?

Efficiency, asshole.

If you ask a child if she would rather suck dick or get killed, she would choose to suck dick.
However, society will victimize her and say she's better off dead. The question is, why do they victimize people?
What do you get out of it?

The reality is he wants to beat his asshole with a nigger baby. Nordcucks never change.

boker tov ahi

>ywn be nordic

why even live

Attached: tfw being kraut.jpg (394x526, 32K)

boker tov kapara

Attached: ahem.jpg (334x506, 42K)

what did he mean by this