Can you imagine being mexican andy? 5'2, spic, small dick confirmed by a camwhore that saw it, retarded...

can you imagine being mexican andy? 5'2, spic, small dick confirmed by a camwhore that saw it, retarded, acne all over his body, used as a laughing stock by big streamers, how can this happen? are his parents 4'11?, how can you be THAT short

Attached: kthU19v.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

You're on pol, so you presumably should understand what a distribution curve is and what it means.

Some one should call ICE on that ugly savage wetback piece of shit.

Beaners need to be short, How else would they crawl under fences and tunnels into other countries?

Attached: Mexicanandy.png (1280x720, 91K)

Reminder that this guy is a proud american :^)

Attached: 1539436426524.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

meme flag

Attached: mex.jpg (884x740, 62K)

Disgusting. Why do you even know about this person?

Why don't you?

Attached: eQpl5tK3i_e7FGhDn9W5pr48yJMumXaDr1u-jreOc_U.jpg (475x474, 34K)

oh lay of the kid, he's the only fucker who consistently streams

Is guy lives right on the side of the border right? You do have to laugh and pity those Indios. Hobgoblino

At least someone has seen his dick. Incels will feel less pussy than some horses

who cares what's your issue with this dude

Fucking retard. It's a spic.

>beaner
>person
Pick one. Pro-tip beaners aren't human.

Inb4 all brownies are spics
This nigger is a guatemalan

Why should i feel bad for him if he doesn't seem to feel bad about his situation?

If i WAS him, i'd take accutane and i'd go on a cut. I imagine if he wasn't moribdly obese, his dick wouldn't be buried under all that fat, either. Could easily gain 2+ inches just by going on a diet.

MA Changed for the better the last 2 years, he needs to learn how to stand up for himself

>Mexican andy
>guatemalan

Nice try, bean nigger.

Thats Mexican Andy tho

Shit, I remember when he and Ice poseidon were guilt tripping this blonde girl because she didnt want to give them blowjobs during a tour. Fucking creeps.

he actually is guatemalan

/thread

yes I'm aware he is Guatemalan but what does being a spic have to do with the fact he is the only faggot in the streamer house who streams consistently.......you retarded nigger

Attached: WTFRUTALKING.png (983x849, 581K)