Give me cliches about Germans and German tourists

What have you observed? Is it true that Germans put a towel on the sun loungers at 5 o clock a.m. to occupy them?

I have to admit I got those glasses with hinged sunglasses.

Attached: arRvPn5_700b.jpg (700x700, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Germans put a towel on the sun loungers at 5 o clock a.m. to occupy them
Thats what Poles do

That is my experience so far
>Disciplined
>Honest
>Well-educated
>Punctuality is important for them
>Great sense of humor
>Hard-working
>Great classic German culture

Attached: EFA4147C-4A6F-4F8A-8307-9AAA6BD93852.jpg (771x383, 84K)

>implying we wear low tier sandals and not Birkenstock

he looks like a living memory of something that died long ago.

Attached: german tourist socks.jpg (640x649, 45K)

German tourists take forever to take their tourist photos. They have to pose everyone just right and add props and wait for the right lighting. They can't just snap a quick pic like everyone else.

Not politics you retarded kraut go to >>Jow Forums

based

How many Germans even look like that now?

>>Great sense of humor

Attached: 17c.png (680x337, 125K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (166x166, 9K)

I like german tourists, they are always nice. The only people that hate tourists are people from shitholes who are jealous they cant go on vacations lol.

Attached: C90F4A48-0FF4-40FA-B65D-ACCB5CBA4761.jpg (650x462, 75K)

Nothing wrong with cargo shorts.

>Usually drinking 0,5l ++ beers sitting in a bar
>While not at the table drinking beer they go hiking
>Hot german sister/gf always at their side
>Always driving a midrange german estate car

I co-manage a bed and breakfast and today a young german couple booked a room. Conversation went as follows
>me: where you guys from?
>them: germany!
>me: oh wow! a lot of crazy stuff going on over there in Europe! Sucks all your politicians are open border globalists. Oh well. Enjoy your stay!
They looked at me uncomfortably but I got a kick out of it. The man was very feminine. Seems like a far toss away from the masculine Germans from the 40's.

Attached: 1550863056147.png (200x280, 40K)

Fuck you, I wear socks in sandals every spring/summer. Its comy. Also belly purches are total practical, aswell as cargos with side pockets.

and that's ok and typical for you, since you are German.
good. I yell "Hail Trump" when I see American tourists.

Attached: cc7.png (1584x864, 75K)

>shit that never happened

If you're male and don't wear cargos with side pockets you're a total faggot and bugmen that needs to be exterminated

>Generally overweight
>Passes in the right lane
>no spatial awareness
>will get angry if you reply to his Hitlerbabble with "Nah mate I haven't seen any jews."

Kill 'em all.

And then everyone clapped

This was taken at the highest point in germany

Attached: 20171019_173056.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Deutschland hat fertig....

President Xi has announced the death penalty for socks in sandals.

Nice sideways Zugspitze you got there.

Germans are a rude and boring people. The most popular drinking game in German bars is to see how many beers you can drink without having fun.

When I travelled overseas, several times a year for several years, oddly enough the Germans were the ones I most often confused with Americans, as long as I did hear the German...
White
Fat
Loud
Pushy
Hmmmmmm

That they like to ride bikes in the middle of the desert, stick with tour groups when possible, act smug until proven wrong then promptly apologize. Also seem to have no idea how large America really is. I met some Germans a few years back in SF and they mentioned that tomorrow they were going to drive to Colorado to see some snow and the day after to LA to check out the city.

Like how the English font is all Arabic as well.

was there in September, couldnt fucking believe when i saw it
asking a Tourist guide, he told me a lot of rich Arabs come there for their holidays

Don't forget to go pray, Hans.

The rich arabs go to Munich for hospital stays/beauty surgery. It's the second biggest income for Munich after Oktoberfest.

why are supposedly straight people always posting pictures of chiseled blond men

Did you take Schindler's lift to get there?

Attached: lift.jpg (960x1280, 175K)

If you get too friendly with them they will ask you to come to their hotel and pee on them

Stop wearing bicycle helmets when you visit in my country. We all make fun of you and wearing a helmet is known among the Dutch people as ‘something for germans’

Attached: 38D7CD97-8A44-46F3-8816-CD6C81C7F76F.jpg (601x635, 87K)

>Your food habits are disgusting.

One of the four great tourist pests along with burgers chinks and russians. Shouldn't be allowed outside their reservation.

Is it because we're too white for your taste?

The people you encounter as tourists are the Boomers who can afford it and the wagecucks who need offtime from wagecucking.
When i was travelling i was avoiding other germans so much that i pretended to be Swiss.
Based germans have no reason to travel arround everything you need is right here.

>Stop wearing bicycle helmets

No.

What do you expect. There is no reason to visit your country else then the legal pot. People who go there want it to do save or they wouldn't go there at all.

>Give me cliches about Germans and German tourists
They come to Canada and want to "live like the aboriginals". It's cringe to the extreme.

Ethnic russian. Do russians visit Sweden as well? How do they act? Be honest as I love to rile up my folk and shame the fuckers

Attached: received_244305109563295.jpg (744x390, 25K)

They love hanging out with literal housemaids who look like communist rebels straight from our boonies. They enjoy our beaches so much, even the polluted ones. They love fishing after lunch especially in protected no-fishing zones but our authorities ignore them because they simply release their catch after taking pictures of it. The locals sell them rum with 500% markup but they don't give a shit at all.
Pic related

Attached: Tanduay.jpg (570x692, 168K)

Always even in France lol

Most of the German men I meet are usually gay or completely feminine, always up for a chat though. I met a bloke from Cologne, blonde, cold steel blue eyes, something straight out of a Hitler youth photo. Not only was he gay but he was volunteering for UNICEF. We spoke about the war after a few beers he ask if seeing as as how Australia just approved of gay marriage he asked me to gay marry him for a visa to stay here, I politely declined and walked away.

The German women.... ehhh very um, strange creatures indeed. They're typically very stuck up but after some alcohol they're a lot more tolerable, never been able to have a crack at one of them but good lord have I tried.

Also if the men aren't gay they're complete cucks, which is ashame.

Looks like somebody got Deutschcucked.

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5

THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA
>THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA

Attached: GunMurderRate.png (800x580, 77K)

>Is it true that Germans put a towel on the sun loungers at 5 o clock a.m. to occupy them?

I was in Turkey a few years back in Antalya I think and I noted this as I staggered in from drinking at the break of dawn, Germans were setting up their towels by the pool, it made me giggle as I had heard this was the case.

The best restaurants/luxury shops/hotels would purposely hire some Arabic speaking staff from north Arican/levant origin to cater to our needs. Car rental places tell me point blank we are the reason their luxury car business is still viable, stingy yuropoors go for small gay hatchbacks or compacts. We create jobs. You're welcome.

Attached: C98DA09A-44AA-47E5-8845-8C182544D978-18173-000003C9ADFDA7F3.jpg (1916x1080, 113K)

>1990's
>Germans all over the Balaton during summer
>They let their kids run around completely naked

>Dad says: "I wish that older girls would do this..."

says the fucking burger shitting up the entire world with their borderline downsyndrome fat cunts everywhere

That's why you go to garden parties with 14-22 year olds. Nothing sets the mood like a cheeky round of Flunkieball.

Maybe make a trip to mallorca, the bottom of german society.

>I got those glasses with hinged sunglasses.
That's fucking rad man.
That weird bellycarrying thing isn't a thing unless you have diabetes though.

>I have to admit I got those glasses with hinged sunglasses.
Those are fucking practical. And my friends always laugh at me for wearing them. Also what's wrong about cargo shorts? Those are practical too.

I'm a quarter Hungarian, does that give me magic powers?

Whenever they come here, they always ruin our beach resorts by digging these weird holes to sit in. I don't get it, they literally sit there for the whole day from morning to evening. At certain popular places it got so bad that they had to put up signs in German to tell them that they'll get fined if they keep doing it.

Attached: germans in their natural habitat.png (575x323, 500K)

Preparing for the Russians

It means that you should go back and fucking stay there, faggit.

I live in Myrtle Beach SC and have run into more Europeans recently than ever before, they usually visit Florida.
The few German folks I've run into were nice, but they didn't dress for the 32C weather and looked generally uncomfortable in the sun.
They didn't freak out when they saw I carried a gun on me and wasn't a cop.
Hilariously they bought a giant confederate flag beach towel "because they thought it looked cool'

Attached: myrtle_beach.jpg (1600x845, 224K)

It saddens me that we couldn’t team up with hitler

>Being this jealous of the Anglo-Irish-Hungarian master race

Attached: Rat children of Pakistan.png (335x363, 150K)

They like doing degenerate stuff such as naturism and gay sex while in the open. Keep your clothes on, you fucking degenerates.

German overengineering is a thing.

Attached: nugermans.jpg (1183x661, 252K)

and here is this nordic aryan's grandkid, the last of his line, before he racemixes with a niggress

Attached: nordic aryan blond boy man.jpg (415x478, 29K)

>no idea how large America really is
Oh, that's true. Even when talking about the US, they treat it as just another country, like a EU member state. Or worse, like some of Germany's federal states. They have no idea.

If you really want. If not then the answer is no.

Side question.
-Do you like the Gulyás?

nosey, officious, deferential to authority and consumed by social status and hierarchy
t.non German

I made it once and it was nice, but I have no reference point for how it is supposed to taste. Whatever I cooked up was decent though.

I think you use oil instead fat. This little think decide the taste greatly.

I recommend to use goose fat or at least pig fat for making the base for the Gulyás.

Ah yes maybe that was it. Over here we've fallen for the oily Jew. I've just started cooking with lard (fat) again and everything tastes nicer. Oil is for Arabs and Meds, Lard and fat are for our cuisines. I happen to have goose fat here! What is your recipe?

more like the lowest point in Germany

The Germans discovered the Caribbean about 10 years ago so now if you go to one of those awesome $350/night places where you get a beach, food and villa it'll be infested with 15% germans.

Oh yeah and if the beach is topless they will walk around the buffet and the pool with their disgusting flapjack tits out for the world to see.

Every German woman I have ever met wore hiking boots and North Face coats to go to the club. In fact they were hiking boots everywhere. They also have the worst sense of humor out of any tourist group I've ever encountered. When they come here they always avoid cities. It is not uncommon to find them in the smallest most remote parts of Ireland. I asked one about this once and he told me when Germans go on holiday they want to be away from everyone. Strange folks.

Maybe the guy posting it is a chiseled blonde man himself

>Is it true that Germans put a towel on the sun loungers at 5 o clock a.m. to occupy them?

If you would have been on vacation in some hotel you would have noticed that everyone does this.
What fucking brainlet thinks thats german specific behaviour?

It's as stupid as thinking only english teenagers would drink in holiday or something.

The other thing is, how would you notice they are germans? With the hardcore anti-national indoctrination from politicians, tv, press and other media there is no fucking german who would dare showing his flag outside of germany when there is a wm.

Every german I met has been extremely autistic to the point they make Jow Forums look like sane, functional human beings. Thank god for Merkel, i hope we get them for good this time. Every G*rman needs to be exterminated.
Also no, not a drop of that disgusting barbarian blood in my veins.

PEOPLE DON'T?

Searching for landing points mate. Watch your beaches.

Why should anyone travel to a foreign country just to walk around in a generic metropolitan city to see the same stores and food chains that we have here?

I can feel the autism from that post. A lot of our culture is centered around the cities. You won't be going to a GAA match in the middle of nowhere. I get it though.

I take offense to that. Anyone that is bare foot in sandals is uncivilized.

all of these, they have this weird thing about being totally subservient to whatever the higher ups tell them, "if they weren't correct they wouldn't be in charge."
Worst thing is being 100% stubborn as fuck, they must be right all the time, will not admit mistakes or even acknowledge that something just will not work out. Actually explains a lot of EU problems, they prefer to try and brute force a retarded idea than just cut their losses and a go with a better plan

>I can feel the autism from that post.
What do you expect from a post by a German

Jow Forums used to have memes about germans building lots of sand castles.

Usually start with heating the pig fat.
Then I put in the cutted onion. I cooked the onions until to be like a half transparent after that I put in the cutted beef or pig meat. Cooking just few seconds after I add little water and start put in the red paprika and black pepper. Mix it with a wood spoon and add some water to reach the top of the meats. And then just need cook it a one and half our. Don't forget add some water if is starting to evaporate. I almost forgot if you want you put in some tomato and green pepper.

Germans are the good milking cows

why not use the prayer room? its the closest point to god in heaven in germany. Idk why it is written in chinese tho maybe many of them convert to christendom?

mangalitsa yum yum

oh no why would anyone ever want to attract rich Arabs

yeah, but most aren't... but is this the answer for everything? MONEY. Idiot. And your country is not very German anymore. You guys are giving it up. *slow clap*

Yeah bro.

But the most tasty the fryed lard what is called töpörtyû. And some fresh bread with green onion

Attached: hazi-toportyu-gabystol.jpg (670x460, 86K)

Not only that, if there are rocks around, they'll build a fort like Normandy all over again

Attached: rocks.jpg (751x552, 48K)

Germ women are the easiest, just don't be a sissy cunt like most of their men, and you'll be right