How do you deal with NPC family members?

My father has become an NPC and can not longer discuss any current events, even those of a non-political nature, without immediately going into an angry tirade against Trump.
Are there medications I can get him to bring him back to reality or should I just cut off all contact at this point?

Attached: 1539335425442.gif (675x564, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphantasia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Douse him in gasoline and light him on fire.

On a scale of "total ban" to "Repeal the Hughes amendment", where would you place him?

Put antifreeze in his coffee

Attached: 1544219169404.jpg (600x614, 151K)

Oh lawd, that's adorable.

>Are there medications I can get him to bring him back to reality or should I just cut off all contact at this point?
Entice him to use an inner-dialog

All NPCs can be cured through this.

Attached: npc waking up.jpg (931x486, 148K)

he or someone close to him must be attacked by a nigger.

Talk about late-term abortion and trannies
If he's not a lost cause, he should have a shred of humanity left in him to oppose these basic tenets of morality

You would really cut off all contact from the person who raised you over Trump?

if he's abandoning rational thought, why not? at least OP's not trying to put him in an old folk's home

>My father has become an NPC and can not longer discuss any current events, even those of a non-political nature, without immediately going into an angry tirade against Trump.
>Are there medications I can get him to bring him back to reality or should I just cut off all contact at this point?

I have given up being serious and genuine and just started trolling them.

If they are for abortion I say they are racist because most babies who are aborted are black. That seems to shut them up. Then I bring it up always. They shut down immediately.

Matthew 13:24-30
>Understand this parable and you will understand why there is no point in trying to "deal" with them.
Yes

In a world of red flag laws, cutting toxic people out of your life is self preservation.

he's for getting rid of the second amendment

The one subject of liberalism he hasn't absorbed completely is the racism stuff, so maybe there is hope in using that fact

It's not "over Trump" though - it's almost impossible to get through a 5 minute conversation without him launching into a tirade about Trumpm, even if the topic is completely unrelated. And my brother has already cut off contact with him over this.

Attached: NPC.png (125x125, 2K)

>Why wouldn't I abandon my family for a politician that I have never even met?
Good question.
Really shows what you are made of there champ. Family is everything. It's pretty sad you don't realize that.

That is not a solution, that is only shutting down debate over "offensive speech"
That is the antithesis of what the MAGA movement is about.
Bombard them with redpills, racial crime stats, etc.
Make them believe or hate the truth.
Redpills to normies are like liquid cough medicine. Horrible to go down, but necessary in the end.

>Bombard them with redpills, racial crime stats, etc.

You still dont know what an NPC is do you? They cannot and will not EVER wake up. You will find peace when you know you should just give up on them and better yourself.

>he's for getting rid of the second amendment
He has never fired a gun, has he?
Bring him to a range with rentals. It's a massive red pill.

>In a world of red flag laws, cutting toxic people out of your life is self preservation
That's not toxic, that's a disagreement OP and his dad have. You can have disagreements with people you know, you don't have to agree on everything for it to be "non-toxic"

>Look above you
You're essentially saying that because OP's father chooses to make statements about a politician that he has never met, and alienate his son over a politician he has never met, that OP is in the wrong (and by proxy, I am also in the wrong).
You should probably see a psychiatrist, because I think you may either have mild schizophrenia, or you may be a sociopath, and I legitimately fear the safety of those around you.

feed him magic mushrooms, should open up his mind. Or mess him up...

Does repealing the 2nd Amendment sound like a good idea to you?
Because that sounds like the end of America to me. Even just bringing it to a vote is dangerous.

I'm sure there were good times and there are memories but it's time to take dad out behind the shed and put him down.

It's very simple,

Every time he goes on about Trump , pull up a picture or like this one and demand he apologize to the picture.

Make it a new one each time.

Ask him why he supports nazism.

If he doesn't change his tune in a few weeks cut him off and tell him you're doing it because he's a fucking nazi.

Attached: DHHhw3iW0AAVPbI.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

fakehatecrimes.org is also a good resource if the fucker is stupid enough to talk about "muh culture of hate"

>Are there medications I can get him to bring him back
Amphetamine. Seriously. He'll be lively and interested in conversations again.

It's illegal though so be careful.

>Trying to flip this guy cutting ties with his kin as something else.
Are you retarded?
He brought it up retard. The father didn't say he was going to abandon blood ties over a politician did he?

>You should probably see a psychiatrist, because I think you may either have mild schizophrenia, or you may be a sociopath, and I legitimately fear the safety of those around you.
Take you own advice kiddo.
Nice shilling tho.

I can think with language but some days I wake up tired and go through my work day a total npc. I feel like people think im smart one day and braindead the next. It's quite annoying

What if you are just a pro-Trump NPC

Attached: 1550174101008.gif (607x609, 514K)

>Letting mental disorder fester is okay as long as it's your blood family
Okay chief. When his father assaults, shoots, ties up and sets on fire, or drives a blade into some dude's temple just because the victim is a Trump supporter, I'll remember that some faggot user on Jow Forums told me not to sever blood ties because they're fuckin crazy.

>What if.....
Shut up faggot.
What if you get 9 inches of cock up your ass?
>He is sooooo crazy for disliking Trump, the ultimate kike cock gobler.
You really are a fuckin rube you know that? Have fun with the cult dipshit. I'm sure your family will welcome you back with open arms after you realize nothing is going to change because Trump failed to get done what was needed in the 2 years he had all 3 branches in his parties control.

This is coming from someone who voted for Trump, so don't start your bullshit about how I am a liberal.

Reeeee you kike shill media whore Hillary Bernie lover fuck you

Sometimes I have to remind myself to think in language and it even gets almost too hard to set in motion. But it becomes effortless as I gain traction. Other times I prefer wordless ideas because my vocabulary just can't grasp them fast enough, or at all.

Find your souls Anons

Attached: 1525719600557.gif (769x771, 1.7M)

Attached: 1530866044007.gif (638x646, 3.93M)

Attached: 1545071714058.gif (534x540, 1.74M)

Attached: 1543885480046.gif (500x506, 862K)

Attached: 1530301513123.gif (536x547, 3.47M)

Attached: 1534228034212.gif (553x586, 2.99M)

Attached: 1534029544134.gif (331x338, 3.51M)

Attached: 1550440498853.gif (427x424, 3.82M)

Attached: 1521851591648.gif (602x608, 2.48M)

My family is doing fine, thank you.
>What if.....
All of your speculation in this thread has been a series of "what if" statements. You've been trying to push them on me this entire time, and when a definitive point that you couldn't refute came up, you decided to try to turn it around
>This is coming from someone who voted for Trump
We can't allow him to have the nuclear codes, amirite?
Shill harder, discord tranny

Are you in a position where your father is proud of you and your accomplishments? I'm guessing not, because if you were he would respect and listen to what you're saying.

If you disagree with him, fine, but unless you're in a position where he has a reason to listen to what you have to say, he has no real reason to listen to what you have to say about it.

So either become someone that he respects enough to listen to, or don't. If you choose not to, then why worry about it? Neither your father nor yourself actually change anything if you just argue back and fourth without any respect in the background. You're not even exchanging idea's at this point, you're just getting mad at him and he gets mad at you and the only think you two have managed to do with that conversation is put strain on your relationship.

My stepbrother and I used to argue all the time about politics. He's a CFA and makes nearly 200k per year, and I work as a barista. He has little respect for me and my opinions. That's fine. I think it's largely irrelevant what your job is when it comes to being right or not, but he thinks the way he thinks and I sure as hell can't change that. And so one day I decided to stop talking to him about politics. He still goes off on trump to other family members, but I don't get involved, and just go on talking about other things. And you know what? Our relationship is better. Maybe one day if I make something of myself, he'll be willing to have an honest conversation, but until then, I don't lose anything from not having a conversation about politics with him.

Just let it go man. Don't focus on things you can't change. And even if you can change it, was it worth it? If you argued with your father for hundreds of hours of frustration, anger, resentment, etc., and at the end of it all he says "ok, I like Trump", then what? Was it worth it? For him to stop bitching about something that has almost no relevance in your own life?

Attached: images (1).png (232x217, 8K)

I don't know, my family is pretty conservative all around.

>Leaf of reason

That is just how I feel as well. Once I do get going thinking with words I quite enjoy it and I feel my facial expression gives off a more serious tone.

The problem is that it does need to be manually jumpstarted by myself, which sometimes I forget to do.

Several years of self reflection under my belt. I was the doomiest of doomers.

>Your just a shill!
Only shills calls people shills, are you so new you don't realize that?
>All your speculation
I didn't speculate anything retard, the OP said they were considering breaking ties with one of the parents because of their opposition to OP's favorite politician.
>We can't allow him to have the nuclear codes, amirite?
>Shill harder, discord tranny
Nice stale memes faggot. Jesus, just go back to fucking facebook already.

Every time he brings out Trump just loudly say "DRRRRUUUUUUUUUUMPTTTHHHHHHHH"

Maybe he'll begin to understand how fucking obnoxious he's being.

Just don't talk politics and point out the redpill stuff you agree on to slowly bring him into the light You won't get him to see things a hundred percent though he will see and say more than an NPC would Plant the seed, not the tree Let him do the rest

Attached: 1539905075465.jpg (2572x4511, 993K)

okay, by this last response, you don't really seem the "discord tranny" type
my apologies
you actually seem more like AI
somebody mentioned the IBM AI that was trying to infiltrate Jow Forums in the last few weeks, and I can't remember it for the life of me
>PSA: don't let your family suffer with TDS

This sounds like a living hell to me.

Fpbp

>DA AI IZ COMIN TO GIT OUR PRESIDENT ON 4CHINZ!
Yeah, I'm sure that's it.
An AI, fresh out of development, is being used to bring down support for Trump on Jow Forums's politics board.
>You are here forever.
I know, I know.

I'd say it is fine to occasionally think without language as it allows more freedom and creativity, but only if you have established thorough judgement and composure. Otherwise you'll be in constant small talk mode, suffer some inconveniences without even realizing and get offended or threatened in heated, but really non-threatening situations.

It can be but it doesn't have to. How do you think?

>Jow Forums's politics board
so you admit you're either a newfag, discord tranny, or AI
>you're here forever
you goddamn better believe it, princess

Attached: 1546385578513.jpg (625x604, 163K)

I write music in my mind
I draw images, make three dimensional models, replay conversations, think of the future, write, do math... How do you explain the very basis of how you experience life?

After the 2016 elections, my mom went from "kind of a liberal" to "full-blown #neverdrumpf"

Literally EVERY conversation has to revolve around Trump even though he's been in office for a couple years now. She hasn't gotten over it at all. Trump-hate is LITERALLY all she talks about. Her entire sense of "humor" is just anti-Trump memes. Completely unrelated topics somehow revert to anti-Trump talk. Also she's groomed my younger brother into being a tranny and my little sister into becoming a radfem.

I've given up hope and just don't interact with any of them except for holidays, and even then it's minimal. To OP, I say turn 360 degrees and walk away. Fuck 'em.

Attached: 20.jpg (752x1070, 79K)

most anti-Trump memes are lies
you should counter those with facts

Post more lewds

Attached: Lewd.png (1209x807, 1.72M)

Avoid them mostly. I have a family gtg Sunday afternoon though and I'm going to have to interact. That's pretty much gonna suck.

Family is nothing if they put their ideology before blood. Most of us just want to be left the fuck alone, and can't even get that from our own families.

This. Brought a lefty friend to a gun range with me. She loves them now.

Yup.

Attached: Addicts before and after.png (499x499, 201K)

Attached: 2019_02_14_19_07_16.gif (250x169, 2.4M)

She looks a bit better after cocaine

Attached: 1548337211276.jpg (590x584, 89K)

>red flag laws
you missed the point. never trust the delusional, get out and away before they can enforce their delusions

My ability to think in words is declining year by year. For 95% of the day my mind is almost completely silent. If I begin a sentence, I intuitively finish it by the second word. Thinking in words is a bore and has never brought much benefit for me.

>I draw images
I don't "draw" them, but I see with my minds eye
>make three dimensional models
thefugg.png
>replay conversations
I do this along with make up new conversations that never happened
>think of the future
I used to do this in a fantasy type way but now more level headedly
>write
Uhh I don't actually like make a full essay or anything but sometimes I do try and think in a way thats more eloquent, similar to writing.
>do math
Ya I do this but I only ever got up to Trigonometry so I don't know much

I have 100-105 iq btw

>>make three dimensional models
>thefugg.png
Can you imagine anything three dimensional at all? For example, can you conjure up the image of a dice and rotate it around in your mind?

My dad was a real anarcho commie, then i redpilled him on the jews and now he cant shut up about the "big noses" destroying the white race.

He is a pensioner too so he cant shut his mouth and talks too much.

Not sure if thats a lot better, but its easier talking to him personally at least.

>thefugg.png
Yeah. I can create a model of something in 3D, rotate it, modify it. Very useful.
For instance, I can tell if something will fit in a bowl or whatever by mentally calculating the volume of both, even if they have vastly different shapes. I can tell what these images are without the isometric drawing, too, though I understand a lot of people can't.
>IQ
I don't put much stock in IQ, to be honest. I scored well enough that people tend to call bullshit so I don't like to disclose it.

Attached: orthogonal views.jpg (760x436, 41K)

>I can tell what these images are without the isometric drawing
Can you easily do it without knowing what sides/perspectives each 2D pic represents? You just fit them together in your mind until they make sense?

My Dad went from voting for Bush twice (and then McCain in 2008) to voting for Obama and Clinton. He posts all sorts of Boomer memes on Facebook about Trump.

What changed about his political beliefs is the woman he married. Went from being strongly religious with my mother, to being divorced and still voting Republican, to dating and marrying sexually liberated hippy women and voting left. Poor guy.

Ya my imagination isn't static, I can go through my imagination and have it play like a video, for lack of a better way to put it. i.e. imagine someone walking and talking or a turtle crawling on a beach

I don't do this though That sounds big brain as fuck.

The way orthographic drawings work is that you specify whether it's first angle or third angle projection, then you know how to manipulate the object in your mind to reconstruct it from the views. Pic related is the international way of describing which you use.

Attached: first angle vs third angle projection.png (524x371, 39K)

Get rid of his tv and let him drink only purified water for a few weeks.

The inability to make mental pictures is called "aphantasia"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphantasia

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x968, 47K)

I'm aware of what aphantasia is and am 100% sure I don't have it. I'm not sure if you were understanding me correctly. I do see things in my mind just not "models" and don't calculate their volume

Does he watch a lot of TV? They are called programs for a reason. I haven't watched TV in over a decade. Vegetating in front of the TV is very bad for you.

Attached: Evil TV.jpg (500x400, 32K)

I wasn't implying you have aphantasia, I was just pointing it out so that other people in the conversation can read up on it.
Though, at least to my mind, making 3D models of stuff is really just an extension of the same skill.
You can also extend things like mass to it and more reliably predict how things will act.
An everyday example being that this jar of tomato sauce is significantly denser than this bag of pasta, so placement in the hand basket will cause it to tilt significantly, so you place things in order to keep it balanced instinctively.
A lot of this shit is just automatic. If I do it all day, like many jobs require, I'll feel like my brain is jello by the end, though. It's the mental equivalent of sprinting.

Can confirm as an engineer

It's always been like this with most people. I think our rulers have tried everything to improve them, including genocide, but nothing changes. Different types of human, like different types of bees in a beehive.

Attached: Lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

Both my parents are NPC's. Life is difficult.

I'm not condoning direct action against the system! The Normies deserve this, and I want it to continue forever.

>Commie flag
Apple doesn't fall that far from the tree, eh?

I don't. All of my family are fag-loving degenerates. Even my paps. I don't have a family. I don't talk to them.

Wake them up.
My parents were NPCs too before, I just showed them the other side of the coin, what mainstream media doesn't report on, what isn't brought up for discussion.
I never said which side was right or wrong but they eventually started looking into things themselves and discovered more. Now they're the ones bringing up subjects I would bring up in the past around the dinner table.
Proud of them, they woke up from their illusion.

I try to forget they suck and LARP everybody is real people, then I get disappointed 12 times a day but I recover quickly.

Well then it's pretty easy.

no you

Attached: segsdg.jpg (812x1564, 170K)

Smoke pot with your dad.

Mine were programmed to be obedient homo sovjeticus, so I don't even bother.
Father projects his inadequacies on everyone else while mother obeys whatever is popular. This is about all the thinking beyond the here and now that they do.

>draw images, make three dimensional models

Attached: 1509839329511.jpg (900x582, 383K)

?