So when is Russia gonna invade and take over all of western europe and rid us of all niggers pakis turks refugees...

so when is Russia gonna invade and take over all of western europe and rid us of all niggers pakis turks refugees cancer trash?
proper round them all up and shoot them in the back of the head and then burn them

Attached: 57107052-bandera-de-rusia-también-conocida-oficialmente-como-la-federación-de-rusia-es-un-estado-s (1300x812, 130K)

Never? We have no interest in terrotories whos populace does not speak russian languages/shares russian culture.

The age of conquests of past, where wars were fought for territories are gone. There is no use to hostile foreign populace and no beneit in conquest.

can I come live in Russia then?
Im white and I cant stand shitskins infesting europe any fucking longer.

Russia itself is full with rapegees and people that much worse than niggers. There is just no free press to talk about it

>Anonymous
I am praying for it everyday...but it's not going to happen. The remaining white nationalists will have to learn russian and emigrate to Russia.

russia is full of muslims itself stupid commie
also they pay a tribute to chechens

No fucking way, man.
I have been to Russia 3 times in the last year and by no means you have the same amount of filthy subhuman trash like we have in Europe.
Russia is a paradise compared to our shitholes.
I am learning Russian in case I have to emigrate to your country in the future if we are finally overrun.

Hates human trash
Wants to move to Russia

Good luck with that.

Russia's muslims are majority Tatars and khazakhs who are partially russified and integrated. Nothing like the fucking moroccans, algerians and Turkish sandniggers that we have in Western Europe.
The only filthy Russian muslims are those Chechens and Caucasus niggers.

Based white utopia Russia the savior of the white race

Attached: 1545493228872-1.jpg (2284x1324, 1M)

You forgot your proxy, mutt

I just want nice Aryan Russian wife to breed her and sire a fine legacy in whitemans land that is Bashkortostan Oblast

Attached: 58c60303a8126473c5bc44a3ad5b39f4.jpg (312x247, 35K)

You forgotten or don't know that we have millions of migrants from Central Asia, who also doesn't want to integrate.
And speaking of muslims, their regions are in the southern part and they are much better than any muslims in Europe, because I don't know how to be worse than new europeans.

you can still claim alaska, finland, kazakhstan though

You have a lot of enrichment too

Attached: IMG_20190209_221351.png (303x1208, 104K)

i dont understand. You still have white in the US. Even in Belgium there are some majority white areas.

whites.
you just have to leave major cities for smaller cities/villages

Such fast you want to give up?
When you're represantitive for the Nationalists in the West, than we're all doomed.

Russia is already filled with niggers pakis and turks
Also Putin`s party is called United Russia, translating into multikulti russia with all the churkas

Russian women are just as whorish as your women though. Probably more in fact.

lol our women jumped on random poor shitskins cocks when we had that one football championship. aryan my fucking ass. but yes, they would happily marry a random foreigner because living in russia is way worse.
also

Probably going to take Canada first

Stop fleeing or betraying your land to just another empire.
They will come to the small towns too.
If theres no place to flee anymore, true introspection as a people and the choice to acculturate or fight conciously against the foreign tribes will start in ernest.

i hope the EP elections will fuck globalists over

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

RUSSIA is fuckin FILLED with nonwhite human trash

Attached: 38A4655E-6B2C-4194-BB6B-AE636588464C.png (1624x1592, 2.18M)

Lmao, what??? Say that again nigga.

First, nonwhite scum can’t be integrated into Slavic society. Second, kazakhs are not native to Russia and are the least numerous central asian demographic in Russia. Third, both tatars and kazakhs are known for pro-Turkish actions and anti-Russian behaviour
Most Russian men and women are disgusted by the idea of interracial sex though. naturally as a poor country Russia has its share of desperat gold diggers

>Most Russian men and women are disgusted by the idea of interracial sex though
No they are not. Who told you that?
That other comrade already told you about the last year world cup, but the worst thing is not the few whores throwing themselves at shitskins on the streets, it's that next to no women in social media/networks condemned that behaviour. Most female comments were in the lines of "Yeah, you go gurls!" or "Well what, did you expect them to fuck ugly poor drunk Russian men instead? Haha, think again!". I haven't seen a single comment like "What the fuck are you doing you fucking whores, you are a disgrace to our nation", not from women anyway. Russian women are traitorous sluts just like the western women my dude.

>No they are not
Yes, they are. Mixed couples are non-existent and Russians are easy to open up about their casual “racism”
>the last year world cup
2ch incel, please. Nobody except a few aging hookers and girls that are already into regular beastiality even slept with nonwhites
>it's that next to no women in social media/networks condemned that behaviour
Maybe because instawhores into beastiality flock together? You know being outcasts already and all

Don't listen to retarded pacifists.
Any nation that stops expanding goes into a decline.

that's some middle age thinking. where's that "incline" we were supposed to get from taking crimea?

Only if some kind of an idiot like Hitler will come to power who cares about other nations more than about his own.