Have shy female friend who was homeschooled, I'll call her Marisa

>have shy female friend who was homeschooled, I'll call her Marisa
>another friend tells me about a guy who's looking for a girl exactly like Marisa(intelligent, sweet, traditional, not a party girl)
>i text Marisa and ask if she's open to meeting this guy
>she read the message but didn't answer
>(that was yesterday)
>today I met Marisa and she was very awkward at first, so I didn't want to bring the question up again to make her uncomfortable (we had to work on some homework so we did that)
>I do want to ask her tomorrow though what she thinks but it seems I made her very uncomfortable and I don't think she had contact with guys before (she is 22)

How should I bring this subject up with her without making her too uncomfortable? I'm also easily embarrassed but I overcame my shyness to offer her this guy because maybe she could be happy with him

thanks.

Attached: Mikuru_Asahina.png (320x311, 116K)

You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

You can push it in to the water you dumb fuck

maybe she really likes you ?

Call her a loser.
Imagine if a guy was like that, he wouldn't have any friends at all.

....And drown it

yeah sadly... i do want to try talking to her about it at least, so i know i've done what i could.

hehe I don't think so, we are both females. i know that she is very shy of guys and only has sisters.

hmm , maybe she's just scared of starting something that could potentially hurt her? Has she gone through a really bad break up in the past? I really think she's laying down in her bed right now going over and over the possibilities of starting this. I feel her desu , I think shell come around and want to meet him

oh you must like the guy

Trying to hook up random strangers with your friends is a shitty thing to do. You should have seen if Marisa was even into dating at all before trying to play matchmaker. Now she probably just thinks you wanna fuck.

i think it was a genually nice thing to do , like trying to set your friend up with somone who could be compatible. Thats how most relationships start desu. I think OP really wants her friend to be happy

>That's how most relationships start
No, they don't, they start by two people mutually knowing each other. This is just some guy a friend knew that told the OP. And OP suddenly thinks he knows exactly what this girl needs and wants in a man, so he did "the nice thing" and offer him.

But that's a shit thing to do, to just try and hook up your friends with randoms they don't know a thing about. You might as well tell her to go on a blind date. That's not appealing to most people and they never work out anyways.

Let this girl hunt for guys herself. Just because you think she would be happier with a man doesn't mean shit. You aren't her.

Thus it would drink. Retard

I disagree, if friend groups who can understand how two people can interact and that if they think they could be a good match , then why not attempt it ? Atleast becoming friends ? My parents are a result of that type of connection , they met through friends and they clicked and have been so happily married for the longest time.

I never inplied that she needed any man to be happy , at all. I simply said OP attempted to be there for her friend and maybe tried to give her something that she could potentially want? IF she didnt all she had to say is " i dont think i want that right now " , its that simple.

I don't Fucking TRUST HER!

What do you think reading a message and not responding means? She's not interested in someone else playing matchmaker for her.
The OP implied that having a man would make her happy.

You're right , she could be simply not responding because she doesnt want anythng to do with the propositon. OR she just is to afraid to take a chance, and if thats the case shell miss out on a opprotunity that could be really good for her seeing that she has limited social interaction. And i know where youre coming from when you say that im not her and i dont fully understand the situation, Im not . However, i think OP seeing thats her friend would know more than both of us what could be good for her friend.

Maybe she is like me and is afraid to start something, but desperately wants somethings.

All im saying. We are both saying possibilites. I wish OP was here to give us more information.

Ignore the roasties in this thread.

As someone who desires a virginal, introverted girl I appreciate making some effort to actually make them available.

I think she did not have relationships in the past. She doesn't really talk to men and she is religious (the guy is from the same religion)
I also hope that she's thinking about it because she could just text me "no thank you" if she wasn't interested at all

I tried to ask her that in my text message but she did not reply yes or no

She lesbian? ever shown an interest in guys?

If so how has it been? It's very rare for a girl to be like this organically. Most women I know are uncontrollably loud af.

The dude you tried to hook her up with ugly? be honest rate him out of ten.

What about her, she cute? Is she fat, kinda ugly or mutually attractive? Horrible questions but the answers will tell a lot. for example if she's quite attractive and the guy you tried to hook her up with is ugly she might be offended.

Or is he really good looking and she has low self esteem she might think you're trying to embarrass her? You really should of just talked to her about it.

Is she autistic? She could honestly be gay of asexual desu. Or just ridiculous christian. Unless she's Muslim then lol

So she is probably scared of the possibility of falling in love, I think you are a good friend for trying to get her to take a chance. Youre completely right , if she doesn't want anything to do with it she could easily just text you that.

I think , in my opinion, that she sees the genuine friend attempting to help her in your actions! and i think she'll open up about it soon!

you're right that I can't know that the guy is actually good for her. I know about him that:
- he is religious like my friend
- he is very smart. Marisa is also very very smart
- he doesn't expect a gf who is super social
- the friend says that he's a good person

I don't know what she wants in a man because we never talked about stuff like that

and if she agrees it will be a blind date because they don't know each other.

to be honest I don't think she has to meet a guy right now because she's only 22 and usually in her religion a relationship leads to marriage. But i think it would be nice to try, i would be happy if I was single and shy and my friend introduced some guy to me because idk how she's gonna meet a guy to be honest she doesn't really talk to them

yeah this is what I think.
it's hard because i don't know if she wants to meet a guy or not. I assume that she does because in her religion you kinda have to get married and she's very religious...

Well it is a hard thing to do , love is always difficult . But you have her a route , and a way to take a chance and maybe find what she's looking for. You sound like a good friend , and she's lucky to have you.

>homeschooled
>smart
Pick one.

Don't try to live her life for her. Let her experience hunting for guys and maybe she's just not into that. What religion are they?