What does Jow Forums think of Bradley Manning and the way he was tortured...

What does Jow Forums think of Bradley Manning and the way he was tortured? Many guys who serve 20+ years in prison say the worst experience is being striped naked and degraded by guards, well Bradley was striped naked and kept in solitary confinement for 23 hours of each day, and was subjected to sleep deprivation for over 300 days.

What long term psychological effects do you think that kind of torture has on a person?

Attached: Untitled.png (621x344, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fd2nK
archive.is/yfjOu
archive.fo/6D8YE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/13/chelsea-manning-undergo-sex-reassignment-surgery/90331678/
youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>torture
>getting raped in the butt so hard every day you begin to desire it so you visibly transition to a woman so everyone knows what you are.

Oh yeah sounds like "she" had a horrible time.

Jow Forums thinks Bradley Manning is a faggot and that he should kill himself. Thread over, no need for any other replies. If you can't help yourselves, at least SAGE this shit in all fields. A thread died for this.

He lost 35kg and came out looking like a concentration camp victim. To quote his friends when he was released, he was "unrecognizable".

So then I'm guessing Jow Forums has never actually gone and read wikileaks.

I read wiki tho
>Chelsea Elizabeth Manning[4] (born Bradley Edward Manning, December 17, 1987) is an American activist[5] and whistleblower
Looks like the guards had tiny penises

>What long term psychological effects do you think that kind of torture has on a person?
Not as bad as the psychological torture you get when a society celebrates your transexual delusions. Imagine slowly going insane from thinking you're the opposite sex and instead of society helping you accept reality they indulge those delusions and perpetually make yourself worse.

If that "torture" you described made him less of a tranny then it was a net positive.

Attached: 1550480153533.png (649x784, 399K)

100% due to army treatment.

read about brainwashing.

he was a bit of a whimper for leaking.

it's not like nsa leaks that show gov is against its people.

>>concentration camp victim

Must have been a Japanese one because he got his job back.

i don't care
all i know is that onigger put him there

most important public figure of the last 50 years, easily.

probably longer

Attached: chelsea-manning-vogue-bad.jpg (666x666, 279K)

no he wasn't

>United States v. Manning was the court-martial of former United States Army Private First Class Bradley E. Manning[1] (known after the trial as Chelsea Manning).[2]

>After serving in Iraq since October 2009, Manning was arrested in May 2010 after Adrian Lamo, a computer hacker in the United States, indirectly informed the Army's Criminal Investigation Command that Manning had acknowledged passing classified material to the whistleblower website, WikiLeaks.[3]

>Manning was ultimately charged with 22 specified offenses, including communicating national defense information to an unauthorized source, and the most serious of the charges, aiding the enemy.[1] Other charges included violations of the Espionage Act, stealing U.S. government property, charges under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and charges related to the failure to obey lawful general orders under Article 92 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Manning entered guilty pleas to 10 of 22 specified offenses in February 2013.[4]

>The trial on the 12 remaining charges began on June 3, 2013.[5] It went to the judge on July 26, 2013, and findings were rendered on July 30.[6][7] Manning was acquitted of the most serious charge, that of aiding the enemy, for giving secrets to WikiLeaks. In addition to five[8][9][10] or six[11][12][13] espionage counts, Manning was also found guilty of five theft specifications, two computer fraud specifications and multiple military infractions.[14]

>On August 21, 2013, Manning was sentenced to 35 years' imprisonment, reduction in pay grade to E-1, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and a dishonorable discharge.[15] On January 17, 2017, President Obama commuted Manning's sentence to a total of 7 years confinement. Manning was released on May 17, 2017.[16][17] On May 31, 2018, the U.S. Army Court of Criminal Appeals upheld Manning's conviction of violating the Espionage Act.[18]

>If that "torture" you described made him less of a tranny then it was a net positive.
What if it made him more of a tranny?

They must have destroyed him to the point trannyism might have been a final punishment. Idk, Im a pretty hateful person but carving someone you hate a vagina after mental breaking is too much.

>The United Nations official investigating the American military’s treatment of Bradley Manning has ruled that the US government imposed cruel, inhuman, degrading and borderline torturous treatment on the alleged WikiLeaks contributor.
archive.is/Fd2nK

being righteous gets you tortured by "the good guys"
really makes you think

Bradley Manning was a hero. Chelsea Manning is an annoying cunt.

I can't point to any statistics off the top of my head but I'm pretty sure torture has never in history made someone think they're the wrong sex, especially "torture" which is just sleep deprivation and being naked.

>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu (news article)
archive.fo/6D8YE (archive link to study)

>Does Maltreatment in Childhood Affect Sexual Orientation in Adulthood?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
archive.fo/6D8YE

>The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/

>"torture"
you'd probably break after one week of this

They mkultra'd him into faggotry, mkultra psychiatrists bragged about being able to cause gender confusion in their test subjects.

I was aware of the link between fags molesting children and those children turning gay. That's not the same as delusionally thinking they're the wrong sex

>you'd probably break after one week of this
no

>UN
How about they investigate the problems with all the kids they rape?

>get brainfucked by CIA
>think you're actually a woman
many such cases, very sad

>That's not the same as delusionally thinking they're the wrong sex

It's not a huge leap though. Particularly as the current transgender movement has the markings of a fashion trend, i.e. not "born this way".

>lost 35kg
>dude was a literal twink build.

he was basically mentally broken, to the point where he was willing to do anything to reduce his anguish.

He knew that women are treated better than men in our current society, even in prisons, so his subconsciousness took the wheel and convinced him that he was a woman, in order to save him.

>What does Jow Forums think of Bradley Manning and the way he was tortured?
I think he should have been hanged or executed by firing squad instead.

Sounds like something that degenerate would love.
And he was a tranny before he went in, so don't buy the bullshit about prison making him that way.

Bradley Manning.

Gave away info to enemies that probably caused the deaths of Americans.

Deserves nothing less than the destruction of his name, removal of all genitalia, and a slow painful death of a thousand cuts that embarrass his family to the point where his parents invite him to Thanksgiving dinner in order to trip him into the pond in the back yard and hold him umder till the bubbles stop.

My theory is that he was pumped full of hormones and conditioned into becoming a woman
Imagine it, you whistle blow, you're shoved in prison, they start saying you're making these statements that you want to transition on the tax payer's dollar, it demonizes you, and then they spike you with hormones, tear off your dick,stretch your scrotum and call it a vagina and spit you out.

Is he post-op or just on hormones?

Post Op I believe.

Should’ve been hung ten years ago.

There's a pretty big divide between trannies and faggots, the LGBT movement just keeps it secret. Many fags think trannies are mental cases and hate being associated with them. Both are mental illnesses, but I think they're quite separate.

They scrambled his fuckin brains and turned him into a barmy cross-dressing fruit. Poor bastard.

>(((UN)))
I’ll take them seriously when they start targeting actual criminals. Like all the pedos and sex traffickers in their own org

not all people react the same way to trauma but trauma made all males want to larp as females, for some all it took was being genitally mutilated just hours after birth. you do realize they have to stimulate the penis before mutilating it right? that alone sends incredibly mixed signals to the brain and that trauma embeds itself in the subconscious where it's nearly impossible to deal with or even change

they'd never put themselves in jail

Should have executed him and saved ourselves the trouble

cant dispute the claim? lol

y-you have a lewd psyche

Obama had him captured and tortured, then set him free when he became a she.

Guess I’ll never take them seriously.

They can’t put anybody in jail anyway. Need someone with actual power to do it for them.

What claim? That the tranny traitor didn’t have fun in prison? The claim that someone is “tortured” has no merit coming from a body that calls internet access and free migration human rights.

Bradley was hormonally and psychologically tortured.

The Obama admin has full responsibility, where are they now? I wonder?

no read the articles. arguing a separate idea doesn't make you correct, nippanon

I think the faggot should an hero

What articles? I’ve read plenty of nonsense handwringing about the “inhumanity” of the conditions of his confinement. He was under lockdown after multiple suicide attempts, and isolation to keep other prisoners from harming him. He was being protected, and was treated far better than he ever deserved. Bitch should have been hung in 2009.

Oh and lol you think I’m a nip. Way to show everyone your retard-powerlevel. Let me ask you: do I SOUND like a nip? Are you a moron?

My theory is that the they forced the sex change and filled him full of hormones, cut off his dick, as a lesson to other would be leakers.

Attached: Cxke4-RUoAA1edj.jpg (780x576, 48K)

Again you didnt read the article, let alone others who said the exact same thing. you're an ignorant cunt, why do you think they released him?

I agree. They couldn’t kill him so they did this.

He's a freak

270 days being zapped in the kidneys and psychologically tortured here. Either you learn to disassociate or you go nuts. Thanks, jews! No wonder everybody loves you guys so much.

Yeah, doing faggy hunger strikes will to that to a homo sapien, emphasis on homo.

Manning was right

The videos he had released weren't even bad. it was some guy running around with insurgents and had a camera that appeared to be a weapon from the helicopter. Was completely retarded.
also
>Collateral murder
sound so edgy

I mean, for a normie tier pleb who didn't know US army was already subverted and shiesty.... I guess....

>well Bradley was striped naked and kept in solitary confinement for 23 hours of each day, and was subjected to sleep deprivation for over 300 days.
>[citation needed]

>whistle blower
>guards had tiny penises
Well done, user.

Absolutely disgusting these nu-Jow Forums brainlets defending this little freak. He should still be in jail.

Because Obama is a faggot who wanted to score points with the tranny community and their sympathizers, at a minimum.

The excuse for not punishing an actual traitor was found, and used. Honest to god I wouldn’t have cared if he was actually tortured to death. My preference is that he’d be killed quickly and we’d be done with it, but regardless Manning is human garbage.

Source on this?

Fucking lol

Is thatta fukkin corndog m8 ?

>Bradley Manning
should get married to edward snowden.

Attached: IXUm.gif (700x393, 841K)

I assume he became a woman just to get protected as a trans fag minority after... ehem... finding out about the reality of human nature and how people treat traitors regardless of laws set in place...

It's a weird thing OP, I genuinely pity the guy on one end for basically just telling the truth to the American public and getting fucked for it (bad pun intended), yet on the other hand he kinda committed treason and set into motion a long line of dissent against a system that otherwise was doing a great job at controlling and conquering the muds..

I assume in the long term he is going to do anything he can to get back at the United States- or perhaps specifically just the people who oversaw his detainment. Somewhere deep down there is still a man in there, no doubt, who remembers his life before it all and seeks to regain control.. you basically have to kill someone who has been effectively tortured -or kill the torturers- as some things people are just wired not to forgive. Paying people out may seem logical, but it only vindicates the negative behaviors to the public and enriches (empowers) someone who still holds a desire for retaliation

Traitorous trannies aren't people. Unlike Snowden that faggot leaked mostly completely irrelevant documents that endangered fuck ton of Afghan civilians. Only things that he leaked that have any merit to public discourse were diplomatic cables and that helicopter video had great entertainment value.

He should have probably concentrated more while he was in prison.

kek'd.

Attached: 1484206973371.jpg (400x350, 46K)

Men must be either humored or destroyed, for men will avenge slight wrongs, but can do nothing against great ones... -The Prince

her

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. Kill it with fire.

Attached: 1535596250889.png (750x890, 1.39M)

To HELL with the USG and its enablers
Traitors all

straight after the torture good one, nipanon

Attached: 1551534.jpg (467x388, 43K)

Snowden is a hero, Manning is a faggot

Manning? Or his "wife"?

MKULTRA : hardcore edition

I think it sends a very strong message to those in similar positions
fuck with us and we'll make you a girl

>exposing war crimes is bad

He/she/xuragentofthenine has a wenis still

> Imagine trying to explain to Americans how Chelsea Manning was mistreated, but botch it horribly by using metric weights
Imperial or GTFO

Brad Manning is 5'2" tall. He was destined to become mentally ill one way or another.

can't ever get rid of man-face

wrong
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/13/chelsea-manning-undergo-sex-reassignment-surgery/90331678/
and from another source
>On September 13, 2016, the ACLU announced that the army would be granting Manning's request for gender transition surgery, a first for a transgender inmate.[267] In December Manning's attorneys reported that her military doctor refused Manning's request to change the gender on her military records to female.[268]

they cut off his dick and still made him list himself as male, jesus

Hey the boys need a new hole

Wrong

Attached: 0522a2ef148f058544fe87aaa929e052528505c5a61278e08037388fcb9eef2f.png (1000x360, 956K)

My name is Reek

He was obviously tortured by the military and brainwashed into behaving like that, so that it would devalue the information he revealed.

Should have been "tortured" harder.

>Bradley was striped naked and kept in solitary confinement for 23 hours of each day
Because he insisted he was a woman.
>was subjected to sleep deprivation for over 300 days
Should have been hung for treason

Damn, looks like I'd smash Eggman

kek
this

I think he was probably trying to act tough at first, and it got him fucked with by the guards. After that, his brain kicked into survival mode and started realizing that if he acted more effeminate then the guards didn't get off on beating him up since it was like hitting a girl. So mentally he adopted the persona thinking it must be his destiny, as it saved his life. That's theory number 2.

My main theory is that he realized that trans people were not allowed in the military, which means they would have to discharge him. They cannot hold citizens in military prison, so he comes out as trans, they now are forced to let him go. So, a week later the military says they are considering allowing trans members. Then another week later announced they WILL allow trans people in the military. Looks like they changed the laws just to keep him in lock up.

>Exposing war crimes is treason

He is a traitor to his country and should be sentenced to the electric chair.

Also trannies have a 40% suicide rate post op. Maybe they just wanted him to do it himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

Wait he endangered Afghan lives? That's probably more than the US troops were allowed to do during the war. Frankly it sounds like he was the only one waging a war, and he was waging it in panties.

>Ywn be tortured into becoming a girl against your will
Cut my life into pizzas, f a m

Attached: 1524339467557.png (240x178, 4K)

Bradley disgraced himself forever and the only way his honor will be restored is if he kills himself. He already knows this, that is why he likes to hang out on the edge of roofs.

Attached: bradley manning.png (657x491, 624K)