What does it mean to be a Christian?

What does it mean to be a Christian?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ErkNp1h_hA

Attached: Christ in the Desert.jpg (1711x1500, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
biblehub.com/luke/2-21.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
youtu.be/ttxumEkHnKE
eurofolkradio.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DIy5u4cSx0M&bpctr=1550918910
youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y&t=971s
recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-140803/TS-1061239.mp3
recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-140803/TS-1061225.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be a cuckold, support open borders and Israel

Бэйзeд

To understand that obviously humanity has fallen and god loves us so he sent down his only son to say I love you guys and I will die for your sins

Thank you based jesus

There's nothing in christianty that says have open borders. God is a nationalist.

KEKED

>God is a nationalist.
God is jewish nationalist

Brain dead. Delusional. Retarded. Cuck. Ignorant. Moral. Structured. Most of all though, DELUSIONAL

It means to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. And to love the Truth and to defend it, even it this requires your life.

>Delusional

Attached: atheist bird.png (746x600, 12K)

To be a cuck.
Abolishment of slavery? Christcucks. LGBT? Christcucks. White guilt?Christcucks.

"Lol, yeah, sorry guys, I can't help you, or save you from all the shit I created, but you know, I love you right, now I'm going to go hangout on this cross, won't even matter, I'm immortal, these Romans think they're doing something to me lol, seriously though, I know that dying on two planks isn't much for me, but I can't save you, or the planet, I can't stop suffering, or wars, or evil, but I am the most powerful being to ever exist, but satan somehow gets the upper hand, and controls everything, lol, brb, jk, no re"

>Acts 17:26
>From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

God is pro nationalism for all races, in their borders that they were appointed

It means being saved through the ultimate sacrifice and the supernatural change that comes from that salvation

>Create humans
>Appoint borders
>Get bored
>Make them fight over land

Guuuuyyyys come on, I didn't create you to fight!

You'll be saying thank you if you make it to heaven because it will be a gazillion times better than this shit hole. Unless you wanna stay here forever?

Thank you? Yeah, thanks god for creating this shit hole, as your follower here has described your Earth, you really did a great job, letting evil people overpower all the peons, and also, making almost everyone on your green Earth suffer, and live in despair!

Idiot.

Commies hope to remove the opposition to increasing state power that Christianity provides.

Sage anti-Christian threads.

Attached: 1486617280732.png (494x740, 92K)

>Cuck.
Your country expanded it's borders , subjugated other races and established a white empire based on Manifest Destiny.

Lollllll

God didn't create a shit hole. You don't even have a fundamental understanding of creation. Creation was perfect before sin

it means you're a slave for both islam and judaism

>God created everything
>Sin just kinda...appeared one day, not God's fault lol

So either God created Sin, or God is not the all powerful being you think he is. But as you like to tell Atheists, is that the big bang couldn't have happened, as something can't come from nothing.

If that's the case, God created Sin, and he is to blame for all the evils in the world. Use your brain.

>Creation was perfect before sin
another cutdick brain damaged slave proves that breaking the baby early makes an easily programmable fool later in life

It's ok if you don't like your ugly elephant trunk penis brah

lmfao amerifats on suicide watch

lol at the boomer calling anyone else these things. pot meet kettle

Free will gave us the capacity to sin, God did not "create" it. As this is fairly obvious through 2 seconds of thinking, I suspect you're being intentionally dense and hoping no one notices so you can go "hurr checkmate christcucks".

Attached: atheist podcasts.png (903x633, 28K)

>God creates everything
>Creates free will
>"B-But just because God created freewill, doesn't mean that he created sin, h-ha ha, that's right, got you this time!"

Nah, if God created all things, from the air we breathe, to the sun that helps grow our crops, he created sin, he created freewill, knowing full well (as he is all knowing, remember that!) that people would be using these sinful thoughts he had made, and bestowed upon us.

God either created everything, including sin, as that falls withing the realm of everything, as it didn't appear until after god created all things, then all of our lives are predetermined, he knows who he is burning, and who he is putting on clouds, right?

But somehow, he can't right peoples wrongs, and smite people nowadays, remember sodom? Why has nothing happened like that lately? The cities in our country especially, are a million times worse than sodom, or gomorrah ever were, and they are still standing.

Is your god all powerful? Is he all knowing? Are you sure? Where is he now? Why won't he come back to save his followers?

"People die, and meet him in heaven" okay, so you wait around until you're old, or until some sinful individual kills you, or one of those things he can't stop, like a car crash, or tripping down steps happens, that is all in his plan, but he can't come back for everyone at once?

only a faggot would care about what my dick looks like, and you're a brain damaged faggot too

Attached: Circumcision brain damages infants - censored.png (653x1024, 789K)

It's cucked. Go learn about it from actual Christians in actually Christian places. Sure there are liberal retards that LARP as Christians while supporting shit like gay buttsex, that doesn't mean that there aren't people here LARPing about being Christian without even understanding what the religion teaches. Try to go to a traditional Church to find out about Christianity, though a more conservative non-traditionalist parish can help as well. If you are Catholic or want to learn about Catholicism, go to a traditional parish that offers Mass in the traditional Latin form and ask the priest your questions. Or go to a traditional Catholic website. I am somewhat less familiar with Protestant and Orthodox traditionalist groups but they exist and you can find them. I hear there are quite a few schismatic Old Calendarist Orthodox sects and probably some pretty traditional Orthodox Churches in communion with mainstream Orthodoxy. You could go ask the priest there your questions if you want to learn more about Orthodoxy. Or look up traditionalist Orthodox websites. There are probably quite a few fundamentalist Protestant groups in your area and you can go to them and ask your questions to the pastors if you want to know about Protestantism. Or go to fundamentalist Protestant websites. Point is it is better to learn about Christianity from actual priests and pastors than from LARPers on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1544891656365.png (853x861, 622K)

He said Christian, not Evangelical.

Attached: 1530921968464.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Shut up goldberg they all do it. Russianon is right.

Attached: 53453453636723.jpg (850x400, 53K)

To be hated by the world.

>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

>On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus

>Jewish religious male circumcision ceremony performed by a mohel ("circumciser") on the eighth day of the infant's life.

Attached: Jizz on those tits.jpg (500x752, 199K)

Yeah he's such a liberal...
youtu.be/ttxumEkHnKE

No they don't
eurofolkradio.com/

you know its sacrilegious to slander the word of God. These are heavily paraphrased bible verses. As simple search will find that.

The Church is opposed to the Jewish religion. Talmudism is considered even worse than Atheism. Even entering a Synagogue would excommunicate you ipso facto. This is the official stance of the Church, unlike the quote you gave which holds absolutely no authority within Church teaching.

It literally says Jews are children of Satan in John though. The Pharisees were claiming the same thing modern day Jews claim, that they descend physically from Abraham and practice what he practiced and Jesus corrected them because Abraham had faith, Jews do not.

>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

>On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus

>Jewish religious male circumcision ceremony performed by a mohel ("circumciser") on the eighth day of the infant's life.

Attached: Jizz on those tits.jpg (500x752, 199K)

>I am a bad person but I don't deserve to be punished for it

Smells burnt already..

Yeap
The Pharasiees were Edomites and not Isrealites or Judahites.

Attached: Ioudaios .png (1326x65, 12K)

Context of that verse is important.
39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.
If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

Let me elaborate, I think that when Jesus says, " If you were Abraham;s children," he isn't casting doubts on the physical lineage but rather their moral and religious adherence to Abrahamic law.

To be a child of Abraham is to be a child of Christ, in the sense that we follow their teachings and guidance, not that we directly descend from them. Jesus is after all, referring to the lowest of the low kind of 'Jews', reminiscent of today's Jews in the sense that they allow their greed for power and money to overtake their religious and moral followings.

Wow what a crock. He said what he meant.

John 8:33 is your wake up pill

"They (The Pharasiees) answered him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?"

See they are not Judahites (Tribe of Judah) or Isrealites or Hebrews. Jesus tricked them into telling the truth.

"We have NEVER been slaves." The Edomites were never slaves. The Hebrews were.
in a little place you may of heard of, Egypt..

What's your point?
Jesus lived under the Old Covenant law. Because of the crucifixion (Deicide comitted by the Jews) the promises of the covenant passed from the descendants of Israel to the Church.
The Jews killed God and God cursed them and their descendants. For a Jew, the only way to lift the curse would be to become a Christian.

You should read the full chapter in the KJV, it's not a matter of "thinking" he flat out says they're physically of Abraham but that it doesn't mean a thing. Thus disproving Christian Zionism and the entire Jewish faith.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Yes, but even as slaves the Hebrews never gave up their culture or assimilated, whether it be the Egyptians, Babylonians etc. This gospel is believed to have been written by Origen of Alexandria, a student and teacher of Greek philosophy. He writes very poetically and not everything should be taken at face value.

If you don't read the Bible as the Word of God, you're not a Christian. If you don't have the Bible as a basis, you're just kind of guessing what to believe and what not to believe and might as well be a new age crystal spirit worshipper or something.

They weren't Isrealites or Judahites
Jews teach that only the mother is required to be Jewish for her children to be considered Jewish. This Jewish definition cannot be found in the Bible. It is a Pharisaic teaching. And it is also a fact, according to Josephus and the Bible itself (Matt. 23:35, John 8:44), that the Pharisees stem from the mixture of Idumeans and Judahites. On this basis they SAY they are Judah but are NOT. (Rev. 2:9 and 3:9.)

john 3:16 trips

It isn't talking about "slave" in a literal/physical sense, just as Jesus being a king didn't imply ruling an earthly kingdom as the Pharisees claimed. The Pharisees didn't see themselves as slaves because they legalistically held to the customs and rituals during their subjugation by other nations. Yet they were still slaves to sin, which is the whole point of the passage.

As for their heritage, it doesn't necessarily have to be Edomites. I'll give you a hint: When the tribes of Israel are listed in the book of Revelation, one tribe is missing...

That is a very bold hard line statement. How can you say that knowing about the circumstances that lead to the culmination of the Bible as we know it today? What of non canonical gospels? Those deemed not the word of God by some are by others. You can be a Christian and a historian, you need only to be willing to see it for what it is.

The Bible states that not one jot or tittle will be removed before the end of the world. So if part of your Bible is not there, it's not supposed to be there. There must always be a 100% complete version somewhere in the world.
That version would be the KJV, since many of the others are pozzed or jewed.

Anyways, as much as I would love to stay up longer and discuss the bible with you all, its late I must get some rest.

We never touched on the second verse in that shitty paraphrased picture that user posted earlier. You might have some argument for John 8:44 but there's no way you can argue that picture did not totally take Revelations 3:9 out of context. Even if you did, So long and God Bless.

Look you can spin this however you like but we know from Josephus and Macabees that the Pharisees were not Isrealites or Judahites.
They used Tradition of the Elders which today is known as the Talmud.
Herod had sent to Babylon for the head priest of the Pharasiees. They were Edomites for over 150 years at the time of Jesus.

In his Antiquities of the Judahites, Josephus records (Book 14, Chapter 16, Paragraph 3) the day that Herod’s Edomite kinsmen were finally allowed into the Temple:

"And now Herod having overcome his enemies, his care was to govern those FOREIGNERS WHO HAD BEEN HIS ASSISTANTS, FOR THE CROWD OF STRANGERS RUSHED TO SEE THE TEMPLE, AND THE SACRED THINGS IN THE TEMPLE…"

These "foreigners," being Herod’s assistants and ambitious, pagan priests from Idumea, were to become the new government and priesthood of Judea. These Idumeans had for many centuries wanted to enter the Holy of Holies, which had always been forbidden to them because they were not Israelites. Thus, under Herod, the Pharisaic priesthood, comprised mainly of his Idumean friends, became the official priesthood of Judea.

Attached: Jews not Hebrew.jpg (480x640, 75K)

Is that why you took out all the books that show you clearly that Jews are not Isreal ? Is that why you used the Masoretic text of the Old Testement written by Talmudic Jews between 700-1000 AD?

Why don't you use the Septuigent that Christ and the Apostles used ?

Shut up noseberg memeflaggot. While it is a mortal sin in the Catholic religion to partake in kike rites, it is not grounds for latae sententiae excommunication. Entering a synagogue is not grounds for excommunication. While the quote has no infallible authority it is the opinion of a pre-Vatican II Pope, it's not really likely to be heretical at all.
There are some non-tradional groups that put nation and race above Christ but these are heretical groups that do not really care for Christian but are rather interested in promoting their ethnic interests.

Attached: 114_ZapotecBlessing01.jpg (450x307, 29K)

post number lol
Anyway it does clearly show Jews are not Israel. It's just that people are too lazy to read the KJV and prefer guidebooks or "modern translations" then they end up getting small things wrong that turn into big things like Christian Zionism, female pastors, the Catholic Church, etc.

>worshipping Jewsus

Attached: 1531331387264.jpg (720x811, 33K)

>There are some non-tradional groups that put nation and race above Christ
Christ only came for the Lost tribes of Isreal. His words.
Amo 3:1 Listen, Israelites, to this prophecy which Yahweh pronounces against you, against the whole family which I brought up from Egypt:
Amo 3:2 You ALONE have I known of all the families of earth, that is why I shall punish you for all your wrong-doings.

Yaweh Elohim (God) has ONLY known Isreal EVER. No one else.

Mat 15:24 He said in reply, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.'

Footnote:See Mat_10:6.
6 go instead to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.
Jesus is addressing his Apostles here.

Jesus says He ONLY came for and ONLY sent his Apostles for the lost tribes of Isreal.
The only clan he (Yahwaeh Elohim) had ever known.

What you think are traditional because you follow a 15th century sect that was infected by Catholic Universalism and Jewish rewriting of the Old Testament to make themselves Isreal in the Masoretic texts written 1000 years after Yashuah Messiah lived ? please...

16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.

20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

aka Pagan Thotty gets owned by Jesus and he tells her to be like the Jews because he hasnt' been Crucified yet.
Also OF the Jews, not FROM

Well the KJV is ok. I use the KJV alot to line up with the Concordances if you don't buy into the books of the Apocrypha are not Scripture.
Jerome even refers to them when defending canon. Anyway without the Apocrapha it isn't very completely clear that the Jews are not Israelite. With the Apocrapha it is 1000% clear.

Obadiah 1:2
Yaweah Speaks to the Idumaean (Edomites)
2 “Soon I will make you the smallest of nations. You will be greatly hated by everyone.

Attached: Jews are Edomites.jpg (444x368, 39K)

Yeah well there's probably trash in there somewhere or God wouldn't have left it on the cutting room floor.
The Bible says "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" it's a high standard to live up to.

fpbp

how does it feel knowing facts never agree with you, a*heist?

Attached: AtheistsVsChristians.png (1269x619, 439K)

Proof Jesus was white and not a Khazar fake Jew
youtube.com/watch?v=DIy5u4cSx0M&bpctr=1550918910
Proof Jews hate christianity and want us destroyed at 15:25. Whole video is worth watching though.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y&t=971s

Attached: Albert_Pike_WWII.jpg (640x360, 52K)

>There's nothing in christianty that says have open borders. God is a nationalist.
This, but unironically. The Tower of Babel is literally the epitome of nationalism

Salvation is from the Judahites. (The tribe of Judah)

Jews are Edomites

>be American
>read Jewish fairy tales
>worship rabbi Jewsus
>die for Israel

Attached: 143355106289.png (721x748, 15K)

Babel was literately broken up with castes of people split apart and forced to disperse

>What does it mean to be a Christian?
It means sacrifice, devoution, love, duty and spirituality to our Lord, and to accept the Bible as his Word

"If the world hates you, know that it hated me first"
- John 15:18

Attached: ChristianAgainstWorld.png (800x600, 928K)

To understand God is to understand spirit.

To understand spirit means you must be a faggot.

>Yaweh Elohim (God) has ONLY known Isreal EVER. No one else.
That's not what that says. It says "have I known" past tense.
Consider God's promise to Abraham, if Christianity was only for Jews it makes zero sense because as Jesus later establishes, the children of Abraham that form nations and kings later according to the promise are not necessarily Abraham's physical descendants because his physical descendants that lack faith are considered Satan's children by Jesus/God.

The Tower of Babel is literally about people being split into different groups with different languages, races and cultures

Modern day Jews in Palestine are the Synagogue of Satan according to the Bible. You're confusing actual Christianity with the Schoffield Reference Bible Jewed version.

What you think the apocrypha is trash ?
You know why it's Apocrypha ? Because it wasn't in the 1000AD Talmudic translation in the masochistic texts.
the apostles used the Septuagint because teh Masoretic text that the KJV uses would be written for another 1000 years...

The 1611 KJV even tells you that it's the text that the Apostles used.

Translators’ Preface to the 1611 KJV: “But, when the fulness of time drew near, that the Sun of righteousness, the Son of God should come into the world, whom God ordained to be a reconciliation through faith in his blood, not of the Jew only, but also of the Greek, yea, of all them that were scattered abroad; then lo, it pleased the Lord to stir up the spirit of a Greek Prince (Greek for descent and language) even of Ptolemy Philadelph King of Egypt, to procure the translating of the Book of God out of Hebrew into Greek. This is the translation of the Seventy Interpreters [the Septuagent], commonly so called, which prepared the way for our Saviour among the Gentiles by written preaching, as Saint John Baptist did among the Jews by vocal… The translation of the Seventy dissenteth from the Original in many places, neither doth it come near it, for perspicuity, gravity, majesty; yet which of the Apostles did condemn it? Condemn it? Nay, they used it, (as it is apparent, and as Saint Jerome and most learned men do confess) which they would not have done, nor by their example of using it, so grace and commend it to the Church, if it had been unworthy of the appellation and name of the word of God.”

Good stuff.
Here is more for people that are christian. it's a challenge. Listen to part 1 and 2 and try and refute it. Have you bible and concordance ready.

In The Name Of Yahweh – Part 1
recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-140803/TS-1061239.mp3

In The Name Of Yahweh – Part 2
recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-140803/TS-1061225.mp3

>actual Christianity

t. thinks some shitty desert in the Middle East is holy because rabbi Jewsus was buried there.

Attached: 1547530783560.png (1070x1007, 306K)

It's apparently got trash in it or it'd be in the KJV proper. It'd have to be 100% perfect to get in.
I'm not saying it's a terrible and evil book, I'm saying if it contradicts the KJV, choose the KJV and that if you haven't read the whole KJV, read that before you read anything else.

you jews have become pretty shit at arguing lately, I have to admit

Yeah, because they were trying to build an empire that rivaled the heavens. God split them into different cultural groups so that they would never raise an empire equal to God's.

It has nothing to do with enforcing nationalism and anyone who says otherwise is a misguided pathetic soul. Christianity spread through multicultural integration. There is nothing you or any other pitiful nationalist could say to refute that. I would laugh at your claims.

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here christian identity shill

Attached: 1548178064508.jpg (1040x1248, 91K)

>KJV
>mah ye oldie translation
Acting like it is some oj special version
You clearly don’t know anything about bible txts, stop talking

This is a misinfo shill

Attached: 1546839823402.png (1836x1462, 229K)

Well I'm not an expert but I know what the Bible says.
A) Perfect word of God
B) Will always exist in some form as long as the earth exists
It is a special version in that the KJV translators were ridiculously educated and had a vast amount of resources to get it right.
You can name any other translation and find glaring errors, contradictions, and occasionally, literal satanic propaganda in them.
So the translation matters, and it matters even more when you're talking about books that were cut out entirely.

You are nuts. Go on tell us who else worshiped Yaweah in that part of the Old testement. Man you universalizes are almost as bad as the dispensationalists.
It is perfectly clear that Yahweh had only know the Isrealites. They were his chosen people.

Anyway do what ever machinations that you need. Jesus came for Isreal ONLY.

Mat 15:24 And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra’ěl.
Only the Lost tribes of Isreal. Jesus words out of his own mouth.

Rom 9:8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of Elohim, but the children of the promise are reckoned by the seed.
They are the children of the Promise. As known by their SEED. Seed means physical hereditary line. The Greek word is Sperma. There is no such thing as Spiritual Sperm. It's clear, but I am expected to do some existential flips to see "Spiritual seed" in there somewhere.

Well what ONLY seed do they mean ?? So I look up seed in the WHOLE bible.
Gen 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Isacc's seed is Isreal
Jesus came ONLY for the seed of Isacc

Jesus lived in a VERY VERY multicultural Society with Edomites, Amorites, Samaratins, Greeks, Romans
Why wasn't he universal like you ?

but do you manage to comprehend what im actually saying?
They were split into different groups, of different cultures, languages and races "WITH boudaries to THEIR LANDS".
This was literally the epitome and the first stepping stone of what is today called nationalism.

I agree, up to that point, no other Nation knew God. Which is why God only punished the nation that knew him....pretty clear doctrine.
However, it's also clear that God plans pretty far ahead and he told Abraham MANY nations would be his children. And God, in the form of Jesus said the Jews(in the modern day sense) are not Abraham's children.

You use a Bible Translated from an 1000AD Jewish rewrite of the Old testament that THEY translated out of Greek.
that's why the KJV Old Testament doesn't line up with the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Septuigent does....

Jesus never existed misinfo shill

Attached: 1547174616494.jpg (1338x1558, 239K)

Not an arguement

WE WUZ SCOTTISH WHITE AND SHIIEEEEEEEEEEETTTT

Attached: easter.jpg (640x640, 60K)

yes is that why they deleted the name of YEshua and Yahweh and replaced them with with pagan and demon names?

because they were educated?

chck out pic related

Attached: 50076756_2187256574659942_6004477280397557760_n.jpg (737x281, 53K)

Also regarding the difference between children and seed. It's massive.
Jesus himself called the Pharisees BOTH Abraham's seed and Children of Satan. Your physical line of descent doesn't mean shit to God.
or in other words.
And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

>Entering a synagogue is not grounds for excommunication
Canon LXV of the Holy Apostles:
"If any clergymen, or laymen, enter a synagogue of Jews, or of heretics, to pray, let him be both deposed and excommunicated."

Yes but nations of Abrahams seed.
MANY nations.
The Bible tells us many prophecies of Isreal. Here are just a few.
1. They are Christians and have been from early times.
2. They are a nation and a company of nations
3. They are very numerous
4. They expanded in colonies in all directions, as Yahweh prophesied in Genesis 28:14, Deuteronomy 32:8, Isaiah 54:2-3, etc.
5. They possess the desolate heritages of the earth, as Yahweh prophesied. In Isaiah 49:8
6. They are a seagoing people. Yahweh said of Israel, “His seed shall be in many waters.” Numbers 24:7
7. They possess the gates of their enemies
8. They maintain the continuity of the throne of David

Do Jews meet any of those prophecies ? Nope

How about these
1Jn_2:22 Who is the liar, if not one who claims that Jesus is not the Christ? This is the Antichrist, who denies both the Father and the Son.
1Jn_4:3 and no spirit which fails to acknowledge Jesus is from God; it is the spirit of Antichrist, whose coming you have heard of; he is already at large in the world.
2Jn_1:7 There are many deceivers at large in the world, refusing to acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in human nature. They are the Deceiver; they are the Antichrist

Attached: Anderson the Hebrew.png (981x597, 76K)

>Yes but nations of Abrahams seed. MANY nations. The Bible tells us many prophecies of Isreal. Here are just a few.

Attached: chri4.png (465x312, 64K)

irrelevant because the name you call on to be saved is "Jesus".