Tell me what makes you hate women

Attached: Clean Up Properly.jpg (472x615, 140K)

I use them as a proxy for you OP.

Women are also welcome to share their opinion!

Everything they do

Attached: 1BEBADC0-DC03-4756-95F9-5B945A7B00CD.jpg (1440x1328, 86K)

Attached: 35658578-FF31-456B-89D9-6654AE8AF2F0.jpg (712x750, 41K)

only if they post tits

Why would I hate women? They are great for fucking. Ignoring their worthless opinions isn't the same as hating them.

my mother

tell me your story m8

Attached: vNKnLwoFtlY.jpg (1024x753, 125K)

Because they are manipulative as hell.

This thread is hilarious.
You are all gay, or so weak that women don't even respond to you.
Funny thing is you don't have to do anything to get women to respect you. You just have to be worthy of respect.
If you would just take the time to improve yourselves you could see the truth, but you are too busy circlejerking each other off instead.

t. married chad homeowner

Attached: ffl.jpg (594x691, 41K)

fickle

fuck off.

t. virgin INTP incel

This is a demoralization thread.

No one hates women, there's no reason to hate an inferior creature, except if it's a nigger.

The Jew has elevated the women in status thus making men angry - but men who are angry at women are simply unaware of the Jew.

When we return to a more natural state of affairs, women would respond properly.

Lol, you're the worthless one if you let yourself be manipulated, you deserve being manipuletad because if you let yourself be manipulated youre worth for nothing other than to be manipulated, be a man. cuck

>Tell me what makes you hate women

Women

Attached: 1543959483184.jpg (782x409, 166K)

>t. married chad homeowner
So completely cucked for life then.

Go and earn those fiat shekles goy.

You'll be divorced "Chad homeowner" in about two years..

I love these millennial newlywed cucks who think women nowadays actually care about "success" or "being taken care of"

Listen Chad, if your wife works, she's cheating on you. Nothing you bring home will ever change that. No amount of "Chadness" you obtained in your previous life experiences will equip you for the cold hard truth that your white pig wife hates you no matter what.

So enjoy the next two years while you ignore your wife cheating and wait until she divorces you and takes your house/kids.

Your next step is to call me a "fag" because I think your wife is a fat useless whore I rather euthanize than to fuck.

Anyways enjoy posting ads for black guys to bang your wife on Craigslist to save your shit white marriage faggot

>making men angry
Im not angry.
I've got stuff to do. Women dont really factor in

I HATE EVERYONE.
Women being women of course make it all about themselves.
Sluts

Hey man you admit it at least.
Acceptance is the first step on the stairway to chad status.
Sure if you call having a loving marriage cucked.
Have fun growing old alone faggot.

I don't hate them. I pity them.

>t. Homo ner

>You'll be divorced "Chad homeowner" in about two years..
Been married 12 years and have 4 kids big guy. She isn't going anywhere.
Keep projecting your childish worldview onto people who have what you want, but are too lazy to accomplish it though, I am sure that will work out for you.
>It's not possible to be happy and have a stable relationship because I am incapable of attaining that.
Pathetic.

>a loving marriage
That doesnt exist. Marriage is for money as far as women are concerned. The man has just been manipulated

Attached: 1550891693388.jpg (660x960, 73K)

THEY LEAVE ME ON READ ON SNAPCHAT

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

based aussie talking the real stuff

>IT DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE I SAY IT DOESN'T!
Kek.
Imagine being this delusional that you start saying things are impossible because you don't even try to get it.
>The man has just been manipulated.
Oh yes, woe is me, being manipulated into being happy and having a family.

What in your mind would be an acceptable relationship I wonder? Would it require that you have some sort of hypnotic control over the wife?
Seems to me like you are scared of failure, like everyone else in your shitty generation, so you don't even try and sit their like the child you are complaining about the world you see through your internet keyhole.

You know your post does have truth in it.
However be carefull, the more freedom a woman gets the more she acts like a slut.

Youre soo right actually, we should totally get married like your 52% divorce rate ass. BOOMER
>XD Why are you afraid of risk?
Fuck off

Fuck it, it’s anonymous so I might as well say it.

I worship white women. I treat non-white women like shit. I go out of my way to be a fucking asshole to them. This board has fucked me up a little.

Being rejected by your onenites helps. I was a naive cuck back then, but the hate stayed with me forever.

t. 6.4, fit, homeowner, high paying job, eternally hateful of women

Textbook cluster B behaviour on steroids.

You couldn't fit more projection into a post if you tried.

Only a woman would write this. The delusional fiction you just created in your mind is 100% woman

Attached: thotposter.jpg (813x575, 136K)

>However be carefull, the more freedom a woman gets the more she acts like a slut.
Sure if you marry a girl who hasn't matured.
This is the thing. Both men and women are stupid, shortsighted, image conscious dumbfucks between the ages of 18 and 25. Thinking you are going to be able to pull a stable life partner out of that demographic is like thinking you are going to find the one friendly mountain lion while hiking in the rocky mountains and should not take anything to defend yourself.
Why expect something out of women that almost no men do themselves?
Sure there are a few true romantics who think they will find a gem and hold them down for life. And some might.
But by and large dudes will fuck anything that moves until they are 25 and want a stable relationship after getting all their V-cards. V-cards are what we used to call getting pussy from different nationalities and hair colors and shit like that. For example when you fuck a girl on her period, you get your red wings, or when you slot an asian you get your oriental card. Its like medals in the military for men who have friends in college.
>52% of people fucked up.
That seems about right.
What you should ask yourself is why you think 48% is an impossible task when you can meet and date (and evaluate) 30-40 women per year to find a suitable partner with similar beliefs that you hold.

>You must be a woman because you are saying things that I believe are false!
Only a retard could write this.
The delusional fiction you just created in your mind is 100% retarded.

But you are a naive cuck now, if you continue to hate them, because they don't want you. It's easier to say that the grape is sour, than that you can not reach it.

The only true answer, fuck off you normalfag cunts.

I really am starting to think these threads are just a psyop to get men to drop out of society and turn into paranoid shutins and school shooters.

>Tell me what makes you hate women
We don't. Now stop making these shit threads

Plus Everything they say.

Well, my mindset is very different now, I see them for what they are, I see what a pathetic loser I was before, but I can't get rid of the hate no matter how hard I try

Of course he’s British and won’t be having kids

Just nuke your island already it’ll end it faster

Hey that’s pretty much exactly what happened to me, user. Thanks for the reminder!

You must be a woman because youre relying on scenarios that you invented and cant possibly know are true or not.

This is literally the first time its been assumed that im not a muslim with 20 kids.

You have to chop and change your projection to fit whatever narrative you want to invent. Lol

they commited the haulofcost those dumb bitches

This^^.
Its because of THE LAWS.
It doesnt matter how Chad you are when the LAW will always side with the woman. She can basically have an open relationship because if you end it, she takes most of your shit and you end up in a shoebox apartment

>She isn't going anywhere.
The naivety

everything

I don't HATE wymxn per se....it's more like I'm extremely leery to want to be in proximity to them
>probably has something to do with pic related

Attached: 1550910531701.jpg (2048x1772, 377K)

There have always been women who actually advocate for traditional female gender roles.

There have always been women who oppose them.

The fact that these two groups exist does not make either inconsistent. It just means women are not a monolith.

>live in the age of convenient and inexpensive meals

>not having kids because the modern woman is a disgusting animal

>have washing machines that do everything for you

>can google:cheap home decor ideas and find great 300 millions resources

Why exactly would anyone have a gf

Promiscuous people typically don't have lasting marriages. It's a bad bet.

Attached: 1549494176113.jpg (4920x4161, 2.58M)

>Been married 12 years and have 4 kids big guy
and yet you're on Jow Forums
>pic is your wife

Attached: 1550745778258.png (353x638, 337K)

The suck ass bad actors that so desperately lead them astray on purpose?

>It just means women are confused

Its not just incels, im married to an attractive woman and she had my son and I still hate women.

Forgot to mention: "Collect welfare cheque"

She's got to have SOME morals.

Attached: 1549001155411.png (1668x2022, 1.21M)

Underrated post

Because they're all sociopaths. Everything about them that makes you feel protective and nurturing towards them and makes them seem cute and harmless is just camouflage, no different from a viper or a praying mantis.

Look up neoteny. Women have literally evolved to look like children in order to hijack men's parental instinct for their own ends.

Attached: female understanding of 'love'.png (1531x450, 84K)

Women are gender jews

Attached: 1510361782670.jpg (4136x820, 195K)

Attached: divorce.png (1340x394, 88K)

>it's two different groups my friend, it's not like women admit what they are as soon as they see some competition

Well, can you prove it?

Attached: 1474391686003.jpg (830x1079, 621K)

Attached: EvenTheLittleOnesAreEvil.png (1901x284, 28K)

Attached: EvenTheLittleOnesAreEvil_2.png (895x327, 38K)

Women are the reason I hate women.
It's not as much hate as it is dislike though

Attached: EvenTheLittleOnesAreEvil_3.png (1412x4752, 591K)

The male principle is associated with truth, light, the Sun, virility, activeness, and stability. Sometimes it is associated with the Universal One that existed before the Dyad. The female quality is associated with deception, changeability, the moon, the earth, darkness, wetness, passivity, and dependence on another. In Evola’s words:

What the Greeks called “heterity,” that is, being connected to another or being centered on someone other than oneself, is a characteristic proper to the cosmic female, whereas to have one’s own principle in oneself is proper to the pure male. . . . female life is almost always devoid of an individual value but is linked to someone else in her need, born of vanity, to be acknowledged, noticed, flattered, admired, and desired (this extroverted tendency is connected to that “looking outside” which on a metaphysical level has been attributed to Shakti). (Eros, 157)

You're welcome, shill

Attached: EvenTheLittleOnesAreEvil_4.png (1276x135, 24K)

Worth reading this one through to the end

Attached: 1467632075425b.png (656x1664, 343K)

Attached: Edinburgh.png (1204x1618, 284K)

hating women of your own race is as bluepilled as you can get.
bravo for being so easy to influence by the jews

i don't say this very often, but good lord there are some faggots on here today

fucking giving a flying fuck about niggers
>deserves it for being a nigger

>xpilled
>still talking like imaginary matrix film
>calling anyone a faggot

Attached: kys.webm (1000x562, 2.91M)

Blyyyyyyyyyyyyyat

The Jews didn’t turn your fathers into weak men that are incapable of raising decent human beings. That’s something they did on their own. Half of millennial “women” were born to single households, and the other half to spineless cucks. To be honest it’s a miracle the vast majority of women aren’t meth junkies and are just lucky to fall into the recovering alcoholic category after years of excessive drinking as a coping mechanism of childhood neglect and daddy issues

Attached: 8097A6CD-83CE-49C1-AB47-D72A55F4614D.jpg (1828x1072, 265K)

they lucked out to be born women while i am stuck with a male body -_-

these lies wont spare the oven schlomo

This entire thread is the reason I welcome Islam. Let it all get fucked. Let it all get nuked. Women are the enemy of man since the beginning of time. Every single religion on Earth tells that. Even Eve coerced Adam to disobey God by eating the apple. Fuck women. I hope the first victims of the righteous civil war the these ugly lying cunts and their big daddy judges and police.

Islam itself is still too nice to women. Women are one of the hardest things to defeat. They enjoy mental/physical/social trauma. Islam basically satisfies their domination fantasies.

The only way women will "wake up and repent" is if they are ignored, or mandatory female circumcision or "FGM" is enforced.

Attached: Women are primitive.png (628x147, 25K)

>i don't say this very often
Im absolutely certain that you do

I hate women way less than I hate incel faggots who cry on Jow Forums everyday and who spam their retarded women hatred/yellow fever/trap/mgtow/blackpill/sex doll threads.

The only {{{people}}} who use the word incel and offer no actual rebuttal are roasties.
>The day of the roast is nigh

Attached: GRAB THE REINS.jpg (640x820, 127K)

Women.

>The only """men""" who use the word roastie and offer no actual rebuttal are incel.
>the day of getting laid is never

Back on Jow Forums fag

If boomer fathers defended their families and nations as hard as you defend your virginity, then perhaps you’d fare better against all the toastier that have rejected you over all these years.. maybe

Roasties*

As a woman this is 200% true. I only respect service men. And all others I just see as friends or providers

You’re not a woman by faggity friend

Attached: 1110BB9C-AC11-4717-BB83-D45B88EC7409.jpg (1530x1885, 263K)

That's nice dear, the bots will fulfill those who you ignore. Go on and run along now to chad.

Attached: The only value it ever had.jpg (788x999, 159K)

A wild Only Real Man in the room appears!

Fuck off. If you personally have won the game of Russian Roulette, that does not mean that you should encourage others to play. I've personally observed two cases of respected hard-working men having women run away from them to get pumped full of babies and dumped by NEET chads, in one case after years of marriage and a kid (she had the gall to crawl back to her husband later, too). That not counting a bunch of future single mothers who did not even pretend commitment. I had a friend a bit like myself, except a good deal fitter, doing sports more regularly, working his ass off six to seven days a week to eventually land a very high-paying job, with no bad habits noticeable after living in the same flat for some months, and a bigger dick too. All that effort was enough to let him occasionally score, but not enough to keep a women in the long term, because he was not exciting enough, or something. Why should I even fucking try to emulate him, if all he got I can get from whores while living a much comfier life?

I thought was suppose to hate women and not the government

Yeah I am. And all men unless there in the mil are pathetic. Same friendzone conversation with them and waiting to start there lives down the road. Id rather a enlisted that will live life and get a house and car and start a family right away. Instead of thinking about it five years later. Sex is better to. Everytime is like the first time.
When are the life like flesh lights programmed to love you. It's not real love buying into that makes you not only Pathetic but mentally ill

>as a wymxn

Attached: cum bucket.jpg (283x178, 5K)