Marrying a white woman

>marrying a white woman....

Attached: 1546135504490.jpg (892x1024, 213K)

lol I showed this girl to my small niece to try and rp her on whore behavior. I always keep showing her and saying "look how happy she looked before with her family and husband and now she ruined it to be a tatted whore, look at her posts about depression, isn't that awful???" Hopefully she gets it.

Based

God damn she looks disgusting in the bottom left pic.

Attached: 1346187885456.gif (300x192, 1.3M)

Where do women catch up this mind virus that makes them flip their brain totally?
Can someone give me sources where they catch this mind virus?

Do they read some media or its spread from mouth to mouth around dumb women?

there

Attached: 1521433745015.jpg (4175x5708, 1.55M)

Alright I know what mind virus is but where does it come from? Whats source?
is something they accidentally sumble upon or it spreads from mouth to mouth of fallen women

Women have no male guidance in their lives.

This includes fathers, husbands and brothers.

These are the sort of people that can have conversations about these topics and guide women

"Yeah for sure you're missing out on drug abuse, sex parties and tats, but you have your kids and family, is it worth throwing all of that away for a few dopamine hits? Don't you want to be a good role model for your family or do you want to lose it all because you lack self control?

The choice is yours, but your kids will resent you for it, your husband will always hate you and the funny thing is, you won't even end up happy with your dopamine fiend life, you will just become addicted for nothing."

Oh and at this point, obviously fathers and brothers should disown the whore and make sure her husband who is obviously a good guy is supported, looked after and they should even find a decent woman to replace their whore daughter/sister.

Most men nowadays are just too much of beta faggots to even THINK of giving a woman different options, let alone harshly scolding her for being a whore. So no, there is no "mind virus" women have always been trash, they have zero moral compass, BUT WOMEN ARE WHAT MEN LET THEM BE, THEY WILL NEVER BE MORE AND NEVER BE LESS.

The onus falls on MEN, ALWAYS, we are the ones capable of rational thought and when we abandon this, women destroy our societies.

It's 2019. Why get married at all?

So Beta Genocide when?

Attached: 1545517789871.jpg (473x586, 22K)

>The choice is yours
No. Don't ever say that. Don't give women a choice. They hate choiced and they will always fuck up, because they're retarded.

Treat them like children. You wouldn't give your child the choice to jump off a high building when he is in a suicidal depression. You're the man, you know what's right. Women don't and children don't, that's why you need to guide them to the right path.

>But they have to make their own experiences!
No. Only sons do. Women are to be their husband's property. Protect them and raise them well until their husband takes over. Women are just vessels for more sons, don't give them too much individual value.

The one in OPs pic just got addicted to social media attention.

Dude should have bailed after first tattoo.

Correction: Marrying a white roastie.

How do I find woman that doesnt use: Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and 5 more social media?
Protip: [doesn't exist]

>Where do women catch up this mind virus that makes them flip their brain totally?
tv series, magazines, social media, music videos - you know, the media that are owned by those people.
Women are unhappiest they've ever been according to various research an dthey still chose to follow those trends

Attached: 1550793405706m.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

>women choose
See this post: When women are free to choose, they choose wrong 100% of the time. They must be controlled if we want our race to survive.

>tfw even Asians don't like manlets

Attached: IMG_20181214_224119.jpg (1080x2201, 905K)

This is why I don't take humanity seriously.
This is why I don't give damn about so called "morals" and rules, women like these are doing more damage to world with their shallowness than any killing.
I am supposed to follow some moral rules while sea of countless whores will reject me as human for being less than 180 cm tall? Nah I don't give a damn, I will rape any women whenever I get chance,
>b-but is not moral and right they have feelings too
Oh yeah just like if these same women were in position of power would genocide half of world with their stupidity

>some woman was mean to me
>so ill take it out of any woman, even innocent ones
Manlet-think

All women are shallow, all women judge you on most superficial standards on planet.
They are like animals, why should I care.

Attached: 1545465565382.jpg (1267x1980, 336K)

I don't know if dealing with them in such a way is possible in the West, Ahmad. Not unless you're arab and she knows you will stab her if she gets out of line.

more like
>marrying in high school

Exactly. .You can try to be as assertive and confident as you want. As long as you don't back it up in actual power (as in physical supremacy) they won't respect you because they can get you in jail any time they want. Even just by making shit up.

>I don't know if dealing with them in such a way is possible in the West, Ahmad
Firstly, I'm not a m*slim pig ass licker. Secondly, I don't care if you think it's "possible". It is necessary for our racial survival and that means it must be done.

>You can try to be as assertive and confident as you want. As long as you don't back it up in actual power (as in physical supremacy) they won't respect you because they can get you in jail any time they want
God has given us physical superiority. We just have to use it. The reason we aren't is because of cowardice.

Men let them perpetuate their shit tests in the political and moral spheres and they bought into their own BS. Most women are terribly unhappy and on antidepressants

>20

Yeah nah.

> The reason we aren't is because of cowardice.
Or we just wan to keep our job...
Or we just don't want to go to jail...
Or...

>dress nicely
>lingerie in public
Doth thou blood evaporate?

Exactly. Cowardice. You are afraid to do what's necessary because it will result in personal discomfort.

You are cowards, or you haven't understood how grave our situation really is.

Yay 2 profiles out of 10 million.

It's not even statistical noise yet.

take a sample of 100 random profiles of women 80% have height requirement. 10% don't state height requirement but they ask you.
You dumb fucking blue pilled cuck

Oh yeah lets get my life destroyed because of some roasty.
After all going to jail, losing your job, getting alienated by your family are just some minor "personal discomforts".

I blame social media.

I agree about the height requirements. But considering most men lie about their height. My Mom did online dating and said every guy would exaggerated their height by several inches. Guys claiming 5'10 were 5'6 or 5'7.

Glad I married a traditional Asian girl. She stays at home and takes care of our hapa daughter while I work, and doesn;t go out clubbing or doing degenerate whore things. She's also quite thrifty because her parents stayed married and she was raised properly.

I hate Asian women. I dated one once.
Not only are they much less attractive because of their ridiculous pan faces and thick hair.
Their insect robot personality gets old pretty quick.

At 17 she looks fuckin 12. No wonder guys get duped on OKCupid.

that's some serious manlet butthurt
look, don't give a fuck, unless you're under 170cm. Just have your life sorted out and be confident enough

I want the girl from Cream Heroes.

most men are superficial too. You need higher IQ to care about something else than the shape of her booty

>profiles
there's your mistake. Online dating is fucked up and reserved for the top 10% of men. That fuck 90% of women there.

Daily reminder that this is /leftypol/ literally having a laugh at conspiratard boomers here

Why not make your own tinder accounts telling them to swipe left if they aren't over 5'9, or if they have roast beef flaps

>Woman with tattoos
It’s a sign of mental illness, avoid them at all costs.

So who broke up with who

>tfw - Just made it
King Manlet

>You

Attached: 1550603122126.jpg (706x467, 32K)

Thanks for reminding me, faggot

Buddy please
They are not worth troubling your mind or spirit over
Women become increasingly less faithful after every partner they have in life
Though even a virgin wife might succumb to the addictive attention if you let her dress like a whore on the clock

The sad part is i thought this was the other one with the black kid and the cuck step dad until i read this reply and looked back at the op. All their stories are the same.

>what do you call boys under 6ft? friends
fucking based girl, fuck manlets

Still
There must be some explanation for how so many people can continue their beliefs while choking on contrary evidence

Shopped you fagget

>tfw 179
IT'S NOT FAIR!

Attached: 1547223940253.png (808x805, 446K)

Just pretend to be 180. Women can't see the difference.

As a king of manlets though, you should treat other manlets with respect

Some narcos are literally goblin sized with moustache and they are able to get married a couple times and have sex with a different trafficked girl every day, some even underage.

If they can do it you can do it too.

Attached: 92861673-C944-4D9E-893D-12E676442BEF.png (640x634, 586K)

you're a butthurt faggot manlet and probably a serb

Manlets rule the world you nigger

He aint wrong pierre

pic related

Attached: man.jpg (664x370, 43K)

The girl on the pic has the best of both worlds, its hard to argument against that

>implying women have more to offer than their 3 holes
are you retarded miroslav?

shopped but probably didn't need to since the original was pretty bad.

I got into a fight with my ex-girlfriend, so I held her down and beat her. The next day she baked cookies for me. I thought it was poisoned but it wasnt. Women just needs to get beaten every once in a while.

My gf said she usually doesn't go for blokes under 6ft. Should have see her face when she first saw my cock. Just because we're not large in stature, doesn't mean we ain't large where it counts.

Damn I hope this isn't real

1.65, first fucked with 1.80, many more since. You are just subhuman faggots who would be virgin at any size.

Attached: Spilotro-650x1024.jpg (650x1024, 97K)

>I thought it was poisoned but it wasnt.
It didn't kill you. Doesn't mean you didn't ingest some shit.

>much duck
I'm sure you will be happy for many decades and you wont ever get Ed and ruin the relationship, knowing your ability to maintain an erection is all that's keeping you together

Attached: Roasties - a scientific look.png (1095x4431, 3.98M)

God bless them

> gypsy name thief

Of course.

>I have a big head
Watch out guise Xd big head incoming.

>>marrying a white woman....

yeah well um...!

No Thanks, you can have it.

Attached: whitesluts.jpg (500x667, 108K)

typical manlet cope
friendly reminder that you will never get pic related and that midges should be removed from the genepool

Attached: cute.jpg (1000x661, 50K)

>cope

What's the point in being a tall fag with a small cock that can't please your woman? You may look good standing next to her, but you look like a Roman statue naked lmao. I would cuck the both of you.

Add a picture of her new Chad boyfriend too

>1.73m
It could be worse

you should've seen her face when she saw mine user

How does she have the best of both worlds? I follow her on IG and one of her posts was how she's depressed and suicidal.

STRONG BEST OF BOTH WORLDS lol.

Everyone knows she's a wreck and what she's doing is disgusting.

Have fun with that, some of the biggest whores I know come from insanely strict families.

Whether you like it or not, women have the choice, their smartphone gives them this power.

Unless you're actually prepared to kill women (which no Krauts are) over their choices, you're effectively doing the same as me.

I'd rather disown a woman rather than throw my life away over her, an attitude such as yours ONLY works when society, the church and everyone at large is on board.

you should have seen your face when you saw mine

another

Attached: 23rd1537411751257.jpg (2492x964, 292K)

Attached: 23rd1545429091934.jpg (1650x1500, 867K)

I don't understand how is this MGTOW cucks btfo?
This is exactly what MGTOWs warn guys about?
Are you dumb?

Attached: 1546776820135.png (984x804, 997K)

they do. Unless you court some mindless bitches

Absolutely based

>I would cuck both of you
LMFAO

Attached: boomer5.jpg (660x330, 39K)

forgot the pic, here you go, coping manlet

Attached: Download (3).png (852x477, 536K)

i think it's referencing the original pic of the family

Looks like a late outbreak of daddy issues.

>>marrying a white woman
It's not really about white women. It's about how culture memes them into this hedonist lifestyle and paints motherhood and virtue as something bad/oppressive. It's not the fault of women. This is why women need strong men - to protect them from the outside world and the lies sold to them. Her kids will hate her when they grow up though and they'll be 100% based, so that's good.

>Memeflag
Picko hajde dodji u Bosnu da ti jebem mater. Lahko je na 4chanu pisati sranje, ali hajde dodji da ti jebem sve mrtve sto ih imas, picko.

She looks rather impressed by there doesn't she? Imagine how disappointed she gunna be when she sees his tic tac lmao. Keep coping lad.

Women enjoy rape though, even from unattractive men. Look up rape kink forums and read about how the women there rape bait unattractive guys.