This is what your average American white girl posts everyday

How does that make you feel?

Attached: ACD6F90D-C785-42AD-A352-946C87589420.png (439x124, 10K)

Bump

So histrionic narcissistic delusion? If you've read about the Mouse Utopia Experiment, you would understand why they're acting like this.

Makes me feel like Ted Bundy probably wasn't that bad of a guy.

Typical entitled white Boy response

Black guy who likes white girls follows coal burners on Facebook to get laid then screenshots the coal burners he has specifically searched for and claims it to be the average American

>How does that make you feel?
this is what 2% of future cool wine aunts are posting, and that you're generalizing the population as doing because you are a faggot that hates sex with women.

>gook surname
>white
kys nigger

Lold

based. fuck wh*te "men"

>black race gets whiter
>whites stay white
>in 50 years pure blood africans wont even exist in America due to roasties
>tfw we'll still consider them black despite being a race entirley made up of mutts
You're easier to control as a race this way, which is why the kikes are having white girls act like this in the first place. But please by all means dilute the black race even more, us whiteys are soooo offended and btfo, lmao

Attached: 1548384516705.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

>friendless fat little ginger cat lady from Seattle

Who cares what some female incel thinks

Here's a multi million dollar idea.
We make a website were we post those types of post's them people bet on how much she weighs.
Winner gets 80% of the pot the other 20% goes to the website.

Attached: 55322244.gif (416x323, 1.1M)

OP is using insult to incite anger in anons as an (((accelerationist))) tactic. It's demoralising and counterproductive, OP knows this. if you call them out for their damaging behavior OP will claim to be an ally, boiling frogs so they'll leap from the pot.

OP is an enemy
wearing the mask of an ally
ironically acting as an enemy

you got mogged into oblivion Tenda!

Attached: 1508959817362.jpg (612x612, 87K)

Nah it’s dutch actually

Attached: CAD8782D-93F8-4AD2-AFDC-3E601D7A805A.png (465x108, 8K)

Who’s dat

All I feel is DELIGHT knowing this beast will be gone soon.

Attached: med_1485851982_image.jpg (640x427, 52K)

you

Nah

Toll payment will be epic.

There is no such thing as “toll”

In all fields

>there is no there is ni
Fuck off retard.

She's factually wrong in saying White Men are abundant; East Asian men like the Chinese, South Asian men like Indians, ad African men are all far more common.

>Van Huygen
>gook surname

Dude...

Attached: 1385701028930.gif (707x720, 282K)

Nice idea. How do we know how much she weighs? I don't think they would come to our website and give us all those info and then post for others to bet on it.

Oh boy I love reading the same exact comment for the 1000th time

16 min and her comment has gotten zero likes... this isn't your average girl it's an ugly lonely loser posting fringe in search of attention

Cope