Deutsche Bank racked up a loss of $1...

>Deutsche Bank racked up a loss of $1.6 billion over nearly a decade on a complex municipal-bond investment that it bought in the runup to the 2008 financial crisis, and failed to confront head-on even as markets were upended and regulations tightened.
>The loss, which hasn’t previously been reported, represents one of Deutsche Bank’s largest ever from a single wager—roughly quadruple its entire 2018 profit—and ranks as one of the banking industry’s biggest soured bets in the last decade.

wsj.com/articles/deutsche-bank-lost-1-6-billion-on-a-bond-bet-11550691086

HAHA! JUST

Attached: deutsche bank.jpg (956x708, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merkur.de/politik/helmut-kohl-bei-euro-einfuehrung-diktator-zr-2846068.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mzJmTCYmo9g
youtube.com/watch?v=9z70BKwfSUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good the European economy needs to collapse to the government can't afford welfare for the arabs and niggers so they'll all starve to death

Dude, shut up!
It's not real unless we talk about it.

You mean until niggers will start rioting and killing every native european they see

So this is your endgoal Moishe?

Attached: for the goyim.jpg (956x708, 73K)

someone put a Brittish flag on the building on the left.

saved

niggers will stave to death before that happens kike

Totally unexpected.

>$1.6 billion

Chump change. When the derivatives market falls apart, loses will be in the trillions. That will fuck everything up, everywhere!

user we are actually literally reducing our debt and deficit right now. I know it is hard to believe when you see your situation in Muttland (23 trillion $ say helo!).

>When the derivatives market falls apart
Elaborate

You're doing so by strangling Europe and your own people, and DB is a ticking time bomb.

I hate that the kikes who run that actually dared to use the name of Germany for their institution.

It will happen in israel too, you will be killed by nigger and shitskin in israel and in europe

Your currency is artificially low and gives you a huge competitive edge in the euro export market.

Attached: 1413663191189.jpg (600x2000, 356K)

Yeah? Well someone has to pay for the losses goyim. Somebody has to pay. All debts need to be settled. So get to work and pay them taxes.

Nobody has been or is forced to be part of the euro zone. Take some self responsibility french bro.

1000 hours in paint

Also how do I short DB? Degiro doesn't allow shorting as far as I know

Attached: 3453424.png (956x708, 583K)

> This British Delusion

I love it

based

>Nobody has been or is forced to be part of the euro zone.
false, we the people have been forced

merkur.de/politik/helmut-kohl-bei-euro-einfuehrung-diktator-zr-2846068.html

Get rid of your gay ass shadow royalty for once. Then you might actually stand a chance you massively inbreed fucks.

Have a (you)

Attached: Nod.gif (308x250, 703K)

>You mean until niggers will start rioting and killing every native european they see
>start

aren't they basically doing that already?

Yeah, in fact there's an easy and clean way to get out of it.
Oh wait there fucking isn't.

The bank and podesta share the same taste in art

And Germans thinks once Brexit happens, the entire UK financial industry will up and move to Germany.

Not when you're this bad at running anything financial Germany!

Attached: DBDerivatives.png (734x794, 374K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mzJmTCYmo9g

youtube.com/watch?v=9z70BKwfSUA

Attached: pig.png (576x566, 325K)

> I fucked up
> Have to live with consequences

Like I said: self responsibility!
I am against the EU between, but i am tired of this blaming shit although you have as much responsibility as Germans do for the EU. You behave like niggers and their victimhood. Change something or shut up!

It's hilarious how you guys think that faceless mega corporations have some sort of home country or patriotic sensibilities. The only German thing about this bank is its historical name. Just look at the ownership structure and the share distribution. It's just another multinational.

lost user

Sure, we'll get out and fuck you up.

That's fine if you finally stop whining like niggers.

Blaming someone when he's clearly at fault is not behaving like niggers you retard.

> ticking time bomb
Can you elaborate on this?
I know their derivative holdings are the nuke of finqncial markets, but what else makes them so vunerable and low valued when it comes to stock prices?
Are they ECB's paypig that keeps propping other European states' denbts or what?

Op thats fuck all to a bank this size

>€1.6 billion
Thats nothing. German government can bail them out easy.
Ireland spent €1.5 billion on a single childrens hospital.

Shush europe is collapsing. That makes Americans feel better about their white genocide problem.

Deutsche Bank is everybody else's counterparty.

Attached: Systemic-Risk-DeutscheBank-.jpg (500x421, 233K)