Asking this for a friend

Imagine you're a weak chinned incel who can't get laid, but you live next doors to a red-light district with legal window prostitutes.

Would you feel bad for losing your virginity in an eastern-european beauty, and for fucking girls on command once a week/month?

Attached: AntwerpRedLight.jpg (3648x2736, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you like herpes

Give it a shot and see how you feel after.

It wont change you. Only make you more miserable.

yeah mate, do it. Maybe it will even give you the confidence to talk to other girls or just marry one of the hoes

Attached: dat glASS.jpg (600x315, 24K)

Moderately strong Russian incel with Arab lineage who lost his virginity too a hooker in Ghent when I was 20, here.

It doesn't feel too bad. People mock you when you are virgin and they mock you if you loose your virginity to a hooker. It is a loss-loss situation. The most hurtful part is not the sex with a hooker, it is the inability to find a wife and have a normal family. Prostitutes won't quench your thirst, ever. Better save up and use the money on yourself then waste it on a hooker. Maybe if you use the money on yourself it might make you more attractive to a potential mate.

At least pay for someone hot, if I remember it's a 100Euro for an Hour in Amsterdam.

Shut up shlomo what the fuck are you even doing on this board?

just pay for hot russians to fuck you and tell your friends theyre your girlfriend and be super chad and "dump them"

No one gives a shit. Death awaits all.

Is it illegal to call them up? Brothels, that's lame.

Any country offers the same services, albeit without brothels in the streets.

>Imagine you're a weak chinned incel

Attached: imagine.gif (250x250, 1.53M)

It would prompt you to not focus on sex so much like the incel you are. You don't find pussy, pussy finds you

This

A tip for window prostitutes in Ghent (maybe in other places too). You negotiate the price beforehand. If you show her 3 fingers that means you are prepared to pay 30 euro for 15min. If you show 4 fingers you are prepared to pay 40 euro for 15 min. She might up the price to 50euro by showing 5 fingers. This is where you think about it and go to another girl if you don't like the price and negotiate again. You risk that someone else pays 50 euro for her and then you have to wait for her to be done with the other customer.

Free market capitalism at its finest.

Herpes gets a bad rap. It makes your genitals more sensitive.

Another tip. Dress well. Might seem weird but you might get a lower price and get better service to make you a repeat customer.

If you are a virgin then tell them before sex. They get virgins all the time. The "majority" of the virgins can't get their dick up duo to stress (heard it from the hooker that took my virginity). Which is understandable. Don't blame yourself. Make sure you have a boner in your pants before you enter.

don't do it. I know someone who fucks prostitutes and he got a nice little uncurable prostate disease. He will suffer til the end of his days

This is true.
Casual sex just leaves me empty. I found out that sex with a perosn you are emotionally invested in is way better and fulfilling.
The emotional aspect is probably the most important thing. Might be the reason why japan has these cuddle cafees.

pussy is pussy paid or free
just do it, thats what i did.

Attached: 1550628201120.jpg (761x1024, 50K)

>Arab lineage
kill yourself animal

If i was virgin iv would keep it for someone special

Creepling Inceldom is not about sex but the lack of a meaningful connection with another person

Losing your virginity to a hooker (or even just a slut you don't have any trust in or feelings for) is pointless.

What makes losing your virginity have any meaning is the fact that you got a girl to actually fuck you out of her own free will - and to get fears of not performing so well out of your head.

With a whore you will get positive feedback which you know is most likely fake - and you didn't succeed in actually finding a girl that likes you enough to bang you.

Sex is about a lot more than putting your dick into something - Its something that you work towards and the positive feelings you get from it are all related to the chase more so than the catch.

Just go and fuck one of them dont think about it too much tell her its your first time they will love that.

Based israeliposter

I fucked a latina beauty in ghent when I was 19. I never had sex before but my friends pushed me and paid for it. Dont regret it desu.

antwerp > amsterdam. i paid €100 for an hour with a 9.8 a couple of years back. haven't regretted it for a single second.

no it wont

once you do this you develop a sex addiction
cause you know how easy it is to get, an it will hurt you financially.

yep / this

Visiting prostitutes for sex is a terrible idea end of story. Even if you can afford the premium girls.

> ya let me devote 10 years of my life to girl only to have her cheat on me

ya no thanks

fuck connections people suck

No its not. If you pick the right girl and dont show weakness its great

>be "Belgian"
>only exist cuz reasons
>literally the ones responsible for Britains entry in ww1
> everything would be better if your country just fecked off

stop existing pls?

Attached: Partition plan belgium.png (245x206, 4K)

Yes, virginity is bad but prostitute is worse. Just stay a virgin forever.
No point in ever trying to have sex if you didn't get it by age 12, you're just broken.

Sex only really has value if you earn it
Paying for it wont fill that hole, and is really only for men who can get sex nornally, but dont want the drama

Uma delicia

>Would you feel bad for losing your virginity in an eastern-european beauty, and for fucking girls on command once a week/month?
No, on the contrary, that's the best thing you can do.

It's true though, guys that can't get sex by age 12 really are subhuman. I've met dudes that didn't get any pussy by age 8, and you could just tell they were irredeemable at that rate. These guys reach 5 years old and think they're going to make it one day, trying to justify their own virginities and all the opportunities they will get by age 3.
To be really honest, guys that are born virgins should just kill themselves. Genetically speaking they are already dead anyways.

back where you came from sand nigger

go for it
even if you find yourself a gf, chances are you will still pay for her pussy if not with money then with time and feelings

amusing post

Attached: 1355089613739.jpg (600x480, 56K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars
I ain't offing myself any time soon mate.

Why not stay a virgin , if you dont know what fucking is then you also dont miss it

I lost my virginity to an Asian hooker when I was 15. Sex is boring and I don't know why anyone would need it every week/month.