Brit/pol/: Crumpet Breakfast Edition

>A police force which rejected a "well prepared" potential recruit because he is a white, heterosexual male has been found guilty of discrimination.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-47335859

Attached: 1549837132205.jpg (812x819, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6735465/Graduate-25-turned-police-isnt-disabled-gay-black.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK
youtube.com/watch?v=u4U-HQM7UY4
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-corbyn/labour-leader-corbyn-says-he-could-back-a-second-brexit-referendum-idUKKCN1QB2FA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47319763
boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/12820996/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-delay/three-uk-ministers-throw-weight-behind-brexit-delay-to-stop-no-deal-idUKKCN1QB2I8
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/far-right-neo-nazi-uk-extremism-children-teenagers-report-hope-not-hate-a8781941.html
youtu.be/DSom_UkbCLM
youtu.be/Aw45s6Dq60I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for fuck trannies

Attached: posie.jpg (757x600, 49K)

Not bad. I would.

MORNIN'

Man is getting dressed and ready for a date

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Feet-1594201.jpg (1280x1914, 224K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6735465/Graduate-25-turned-police-isnt-disabled-gay-black.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

White? Straight? Male?

The police isn't for you

youtube.com/watch?v=u4U-HQM7UY4
posie is /ourmum/

Attached: 1550862940649.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Lmao cabinet BTFOs brexit

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>A police force which rejected a "well prepared" potential recruit because he is a white, heterosexual male has been found guilty of discrimination.
And now hope he doesn't join no white UK restoration project.
On the bright side, the lefttards SJW redpill and recruit for the restoration movement.

"Labour leader Corbyn says he could back a second Brexit referendum" - uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-corbyn/labour-leader-corbyn-says-he-could-back-a-second-brexit-referendum-idUKKCN1QB2FA

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47319763

I never supported labour, but this guy is a joke.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-22-22-55-34-1.png (720x539, 378K)

sosij

I have come to terms we wont be leaving, and if we do, it would be a pleasant surprise like wining the world cup

Thanks for that I was having a rage free morning until then

had a good old lol at that, thanks lad

BREXIT voters are EXACTLY like TRUMP voters ... People who are angry, confused and nostalgic for a past that never existed. People who are looking for someone to blame for the life they feel they are entitled to not coming into being.

Attached: denke.jpg (396x396, 22K)

the cabinet can do bugger-all about Brexit. It has been proven time and time again that Theresa May does whatever the fuck Theresa May likes with zero repercussions. How many times have we had:

>THERESA MAY FINALLY BTFO'D FOR REAL THIS TIME

and it never happens? She's going to be prime minister for life at this rate

Cope you fucking faggot

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1492607671323.jpg (742x536, 79K)

>It ruled that while positive action can be used to boost diversity, it should only be applied to distinguish between candidates who were all equally well qualified for a role.

Looks like it's a "nothingcrumpet"

The UK is still systemically racist against whites, they just said their systemic anti-white discrimination simply went too far "this time".

I don't understand why Trump doesn't terminate the "special relationship" with these commie fuckers.

Attached: White_privilege.jpg (500x375, 40K)

No one can touch her.

Attached: babes-of-brexit.jpg (450x408, 25K)

git awf moi laahnd

Attached: 1491578172492.png (400x450, 290K)

You've heard of Intellectual Quotient (IQ).

Now it's time for Penile Quotient (PQ).

((Length - 5.5)/0.6)*15+100 = PQ

tfw SUPERIOR

Attached: 3c7d8ffea9714047d600bf8f6e3b286b.png (440x516, 78K)

Bibi probs told him not to, right after pulling out and dribbling down trumps crack a little bit.

boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/12820996/

Jow Forums is building a new nation.

What's wrong Hans? Ahmed couldn't get it up for you last night?

Attached: magakaren.jpg (360x360, 23K)

Married iz zizter ee did. Snapped er loike a doi twig on they weddin noight

Anyone watching the rugby later?

Honestly I don't rate our chances against England, but here's to a good game nonetheless.
Iechyd da!

Attached: 1490097594875.jpg (1600x1194, 1.29M)

>runny egg

Kill yourself if you do this.

>Married iz zizter ee did
cors e did tha, legen tha man

no.

YES

Attached: D007AD91-7953-4041-949E-BC6E80BA7A34.jpg (600x400, 243K)

((7.1-5.5)/0.6)*15+100 = 140
Only 5 more points than my IQ, cock's in proportion to my IQ.

Attached: image0.jpg (680x488, 42K)

>Bibi probs told him not to, right after pulling out and dribbling down trumps crack a little bit.

Enjoy watching your daughter fucked by asian rape gangs, bongo

Attached: youjo_senki_maniacal_joy.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

>dat picture
I at least hope that is not food

Attached: T_IOHvurMuKN9jaslMPXFQv_KeODGdAZEQQlWYznDLlQ.jpg (1000x563, 172K)

I once saw a guy get hit by a train, a high speed train flying through Clapham junction I think, his head burst like a fucking watermelon

Crumpets are 10/10 if they're cooked properly unlike the ones in that pic.

Which country are you from? The 5.5" average is the English average

In Scotland, since Scots are bigger than Englishmen by 0.3", 7.1" corresponds to a PQ of 130.
In Ireland, since they are smaller than Englishmen by 0.5", a 7.1" corresponds to a PQ of 150.

I don't have the S.D. figures for those countries, but I'll assume they're similar.

Did you push him?

jesus!

this was a moose it just happened here. But believe it or not ages ago a friend of mine got drunk at this party and was going home he fell a sleep like half way leaning over the track and got hit in the side. After a few operations and so they got him together again but he was more or less almost lame on one side of his body... still pretty lucky though, he should have been quite dead lol. still he didn't end up like that moose up there at least

if they were politically minded they could have all their dreams without needing to live on an oil rig 400km from the coastline

Attached: 1550920731684.jpg (1536x436, 250K)

>tfw soft water master race

Attached: Hard Water Map of Uk.jpg (3506x4127, 1.09M)

Based

Attached: 1492427900001.png (1254x537, 345K)

No probs. Sharing my rage is catharsis.

Attached: 200.gif (215x200, 1.32M)

It was suicide, one of the things trendy London urbanites tend not to talk about is the number of suicides on the train network, dropping like flies lad

Born in England, don't know my heritage but Irish looking though. Jet black body hair, ghostly pale skin, green eyes and low facial fat.

Why are they giving all the good water to the pakis?

Based londo

Attached: ED1BD488-CF15-416F-BADD-E08387BA7934.jpg (1200x675, 47K)

How are you planning to move to Oregon faggot? You know it’s virtually impossible to get a green card if you are an average Brit? What are you like 18?

>ricecakes
what the fuck bongs

Typical Corbyn smear piece. Corbyn didn't say he'd back a second referendum, he said if Labour won a GE, his Brexit deal would be put to a public vote, probably to get around MPs being too afraid to back anything in Parliament in case it made them look bad.

no deal brexit slips further away

>Business minister Greg Clark, work and pensions minister Amber Rudd, and justice minister David Gauke
>signalled in a Daily Mail column that they will side with rebels and opposition parties next week to stop Britain
>leaving without a divorce deal on March 29 if necessary, adding their weight to calls for May to rule out a no-deal departure.

>May has promised that if she does not bring a revised deal back by Feb. 27, parliament will have an opportunity to vote on the
>next steps. Some lawmakers are expected to use that to try to wrest control of the process from the government.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-delay/three-uk-ministers-throw-weight-behind-brexit-delay-to-stop-no-deal-idUKKCN1QB2I8

English PQ = 100
Scottish PQ = 107.5
Irish PQ = 87
American PQ = 90
Saudi PQ = 82.5
Korean PQ = 55
Icelandic PQ = 125
Italian PQ = 117.5

If PQ were IQ, Koreans would be retarded. Irish/Saudis would be dumb. Americans would be barely average -- blue-collar workers. Italians would be Ashkenazi Jews, and Icelandic people would be almost MENSA level.

See
May just doesn't give a fuck and where previous Prime Ministers would have resigned after fucking up a GE, resignations and massive losses in Parliamentary votes, she just keeps going.

Cunts trick tbqh. You want to an hero, do it neatly and leave beer and sarnies for the clean up crew. Dont put it on some other poor fucker like a train driver.

i stayed with a friend in central london, and the water was so hard it didn't even quench your thirst.
awful place.

What is it about the water again? It’s been through 7 people before it gets to you?

Attached: withnailsuicide.jpg (854x479, 75K)

...and she doesn't stop, if her relatives had cared they would have come and got her a long time ago
>May... you need to come
NO! I AM THE PRYMEMEISTOR!
>May... you are emberassing us all, it's time to come home now

but instead this shitshow just keeps on going and man how I cringe, I can only imagine how you feel. And we've had some pretty big emberassments here too.

and for how long are they going to actually stall this!?!

In London, it goes through 7 households before going to a sewage treatment plant.

Pretty much

the hardness is just due to the geology of the region, i.e. chalk
i'm sure it doesn't fully explain the poor quality of london drinking water though.
i don't know what the actual source is.
down here on the south coast out water is from natural aquifers, and while still on the hard side is far superior to london water.

and again for the love of everything that is holy, do not fall for the EEC trap.

Join us! Get the hell out of that EU shit, but again, do not fall for the EEC trap. There are big anti EEC movements here atm, well they have allways been there, but they are pretty big in these days.

If you don't know the story.. we voted for joining the eu in the 70ies and the 90ies. We have a really bad experience with unions which lit killed of this country (see ie greenland)... anyways so it was
>NEI
both times.

then these (((politicians))) fuck went in the backdoor instead just days after,
>hey everyone we're in the EEC now, it's totally not the EU at all
fucking traitors!

Attached: Those+bastards+have+had+it+too+good+for+too+long+_9496d411b186890083d370fd2b186c10.jpg (900x1350, 134K)

May is weird. It's clear she keeps cucking out to the EU in the negotiations, but then she turns around and plays hardball with the remainers and Peoples Vote cunts in Parliament and refuses to take no deal off the table.

Taking no deal off the table will 100% result in a second referendum.

>cancel no deal
>MPs stall and block every deal
>EU stalls and doesn't negotiate
>only option is 2nd referendum

Mutt...

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/far-right-neo-nazi-uk-extremism-children-teenagers-report-hope-not-hate-a8781941.html

so m8's are going after pols and other europeans rather than the pakis, arabs, africans, that actually are a threat?

Why does child rape resonate with Americans in almost any given discourse?

Attached: 1513041776595.jpg (900x683, 149K)

Did you get your Greggs today lads?

Attached: 1479055533617.jpg (910x900, 473K)

>Greggs

Attached: 1550524219250.png (1703x1029, 394K)

WAHEYYYYYYY

Attached: 1548867398030.webm (640x800, 1.16M)

Anyone want to norf this?

Attached: 1550919061785.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

No. I feel disgusted looking at him.

Attached: 1549992172417.png (474x663, 44K)

The slavic pavement squatters compete for employment and housing near employment. Those of a funny tinge collect benefits, which is a miserable life they are welcome too.

Would you like to take part in a Norf sarnie m8?

Attached: norfsoufpeacetalks.jpg (480x640, 76K)

>wife serves me this
Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

>now arnsa me this leftys, if oim a rasist roit... den how cums me m8 sajin sits nex ta me on tha train?

Remember when May supported the State taking private property of whites in South Africa?

"Conservative Party" lmao

Attached: MW fat.jpg (390x442, 44K)

Vote UKIP!

Attached: winston fiver.jpg (644x493, 53K)

The only thing they want to conserve is the conservative party

wtf i hate drumph and brexshit now

Attached: blongadld drujthlpf.png (706x595, 575K)

>always posting taysway feet in these threads

I like you squire

Attached: 1500589720755.jpg (640x360, 37K)

when do you start drinking on weekends

Yesterday

every single day as soon as i wake up

weekdays included

might not be the ideal case

>nostalgic for a past that never existed

I grew up in wee villages in the countryside that were 100% white and safe. The reason you think that it never existed is because you were born into a multi-cultural area and think it's the normal way of being.

Attached: cheeky alien.jpg (500x400, 60K)

youtu.be/DSom_UkbCLM
C*rbyn still hasn't changed his ways.

youtu.be/Aw45s6Dq60I

Are they worried?

Fucking this

>Hard water
>Good
Isn't it full of limescale?

What is the 3rd item on that sandwich? I see egg and meat, what's next? Shit looks good

Looks like 2 hash browns

lmao Cameron is such a cuck in this video. He's all red faced and almost crying as based Corbyn casually swats him away.

why not you fucking lightweight

t. jobless bum

my arse is limescaled to bits, not even vinegar cleans it anymore

He's a vetran. Thank him for his service

corbyn is absurdly based

Kek the only army pubes been near is the sally army when they do the rent boy patrols.

Wrong. Cameron is high energy and domineering while Corbyn is on damage control.

holy shit does she have any briancells in her or just spouts all the anti-fa nonsense talking points.

Too late for me to join this now, starts in 20 minutes.