Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums
In your opinion, what is the most hateful group of humans on this planet?

*pic unrelated*

Attached: 1550431819703.png (556x712, 23K)

Jews

Jews. As a group, were kicked out of over a hundred countries throughout history.

clearly it's the jews
they're a parasite that has destroyed every host country they've infiltrated
synagogue of satan my dude

Obviously jews. The reason the black Israelites shit on everybody and treat people in the street like dirt (which is hilarious) is because they think they're jews.

Whites
Throughout History No other race have caused as much destruction as Them.They are awful people although they are trying to pay for their crimes.Hopefully whites will not exist in future and they will mix with other races who they have oppressed Throughout History. Just like the aryans in india got mixed with dravidians who they considered inferior.

Whites obviously

>nigger living in a white country
look here you fucking tribesman, whites enslaving the world was done out of compassion to the lesser races.

name one functional modern society run by shitskins

>Wakanda *duhh

Jews lmfao.

If whites were so noble they could have killed all non-whites out of mercy but they did not they used them for their own benefit.

it's called mutualism you fucking parasite
look it up from the white mans dictionary on the white mans internet

please stop,the age of white race is over.

Cluster B faggots and bitches.

Islamists.
They are hateful and barbaric.

the cunts who support norf fc. ill bash their fucken 'eads in mate. i better not see 'em outside of cuntenham stadium after the match, or they're getting stomped on.

Attached: 1518283398066.png (1618x900, 200K)

Women

fpbp

Jews, Mohammedans, and then niggers.

(((THEY))) are

Attached: Jews want us extinct.png (1250x742, 1.33M)

Whatevs cunto. I'll bash yer mum in too, you soufen nonce!

>Jow Forumss english is so bad they don't know the difference between hateful and hated

Attached: 9ef.png (482x454, 47K)

It has only just begun shitskin.