George W. Bush

Okay, it is time to confess. How many of you retards fell for the propaganda and actually supported this war monger moron back in the early 2000's?

Zoomers need not post here.

Attached: d433c4e3baddd8ddd237776726ded4a8.jpg (220x290, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSb3nG4oTNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This dude ruined my dreams. I wanted to join the military after 9/11 and kill terrorists. Then in 2003 months before i would be old enough to enlist he decided to go to iraq. I said fuck this shit. I want to kill bad people not be the bad people.

So i never became a soldier.

I never supported him, but we have to be honest about his "opposition." In 2000, it was Al Gore and the neocon psycho warmonger Joe Lieberman. In 2004, it was John Kerry and John Edwards, both of whom voted TO FUCKING INVADE IRAQ. This was who the Democrats were offering instead of Bush. It was all a sick joke.

I did. I was in a Christian school and he was the gov of Texas. I didn’t realize how little the gov actually does. And how hard his hands are tied as gov. His presidency was a series of watching him get politically punched without ever defending himself. He should have had a vp with further ambitions. He created Obama.

every single republican did

the same retards who voted for bush, voted for trump

Attached: bush 2.0 3.jpg (640x640, 56K)

The final redpill is that GW was baste af

>thinking voting makes a difference

Attached: 1f6361f44758bdce525efb68fb87bc7d.jpg (736x406, 26K)

People like you are the only hope the U.S. has left.

Stop sucking Saddam Hussien’s dick. Saddam was a douche and got what he deserved.

Which war is trump pushing for again?

>Millions of dead Iraqis were worth getting rid of one guy (that we put there)!

You're a tool.

lol fuck no. I was an edgy meditation freak at the time and had already developed the ability to quickly see through bullshit. it was comically tragic to watch an entire nation get duped. Never for a second did I believe the WMDs thing. The second I heard the phrase I knew it was engineered war propaganda and I was astonished that not every single person couldn't see it.

My naivete was not understanding how susceptible people are to this stuff, even extremely intelligent people. I have a Master's degree from Scott Adams University now. I plan on getting a job and Persuasion R Us shortly.

> Bought into the bin Laden, Afghanistan etc
> Iraq never made sense

Incredibly low IQ post. Yeah, a few million dead and generations of anti American sentiment was so worth claiming the scalp of one egomaniac hell bent on never expanding his countries borders and sipping oil for the rest of his life while telling every woman in the country what to do. Was never any of our business what a nutjob on the other side of the world was doing.

Im new to pol but fuck me the shill threads are easy to pick. They dont want you to reply agree/disagree, their shill angle is to normalize something then distract with some other fabricated faggotry so the original idea is planted. Like a sort of shitty inception. Cunts

bump

Or maybe it is a legitimate thread from a person legitimately interested in other people's opinions and you're just paranoid.

Venezuela you fucking moron do you pay any attention whatsoever? He is also continuing the 7 wars the US is already in

>he supported bush
jesus fucking christ choke on a pretzel

>muh millions of dead Iraqis
Killed by other Iraqis. The hatred was there all the time, for generations, but fueled most recently by Saddam and his regime.

Saddam stopped the sectarian conflict, America started it again, and also the wave of terrorism that went with it. You realise the leadership of ISIS met in US military prison camp Buqqa. Without the invasion of iraq there would be no ISIS what you think they just popped out the ground one day? Why do burgers speak with such authority on things they know fucking jack shit about? I swear

Iraqis, Afghanis, Kurds, Syrians, Christians, etc. You absolute dumb fuck you have no understanding of the biggest military disaster in America's history. Also gave Iran way to much power as it destabilized the regional states that kept them in check, and they then began funding terrorists across the globe. You are banned for being a fuckwad.

It's fucking annoying as hell but NAAALT.

>everyone loved us before 9/11
Then why 9/11 or the dozen of terrorist attacks before 9/11. You fucking millennials have no sense of history. The people that hate us have always hated us and always will. At least under Bush they also feared us as well. That is until Obama went on his eight year worldwide apology tour.

When you have to invent what the other person said you've already lost. Logging your IP.

venezuela, iran and syria

u shills always forget he bombed syria

I fell for it bro. Big league. Oh wait he ran against AL FUCKING GORE

>offbyone.jpg
You’re a piece of shit

I voted for W then became doubtful of the wmd meme and wished I had just stayed home. I could never have voted for Al(carbon tax)Gore.

AI fucking Gore came close to winning. Except that pesky state Florida had to do a (((recount))) because they were (((incompetent)))

Oh, what's that you say? Florida still fucks up votes in 2019? Imagine that.......

you have to go back you retard

whats up with the influx of australian retards? did they advertise Jow Forums in australian retirement homes?

I supported him but in fairness I had just turned 17 when his term ended. Came around to Ron Paul in 2011 when I chose not to join the Marines as a golem for Israel.

Bush is the Bowers family Bloodline.
Sr. was head of CIA.
They are 4th Reich/NWO.
That being said you had no choice, the mind control of the 2000's project had been prepared for the last 60 years.

The initiation of the 2000's project was symbolized through y2k and the 2000s/911 attacks. It was the final shattering of the western human consciousness.

Check out the stargate that was in Iraq near Saddam's compound, that was the real WMD.

Dawn of the New Day.

Attached: 2001_06_21_east-field-pyramid-alton-barnes-wiltshire-wheat-35mm.jpg (600x400, 414K)

All governments are middle management systems. The president, like the CTO who just takes pictures and plays the part, signing papers and reading scripts. No different than a well paid actor.
Death Head Colors.
The Cabal run the world.

Attached: lll.jpg (480x360, 22K)

my family bought the propaganda hook line and sinker. it was only in the last few years we all realized it was all an orchestrated lie for the benefit of Israel and the oligarchs that rule us

You shall not worship false idols.
The pope/ The president/ The divinely appointed.
As an citizen of the US the only thing you pledge to should be the Constitution.

Attached: cattle.jpg (500x279, 126K)

Republican / Democrat it doesn't matter.
The choice is an illusion.
Reality is out in front of you.

Attached: skull and bones.jpg (600x300, 88K)

I was 13 at the time, just started wacking it off to corpse pictures a year ago and was exited for another Highway of Death.

Attached: death_of_iraqi_soldier_1991.jpg (1600x1073, 240K)

Obama appealed to emotion/the heart.
They bought the souls of people whom love unconditionally.

Attached: 458181488-obama_rising_sun_flag_sm.jpg (480x320, 47K)

JFK assassination was a public message to all future presidents.
Stay in line. We control you.
Trump would be taken care of by MI6/CIA if he was any real threat to the establishment.
Just another figure-head.

Attached: trump.jpg (625x327, 26K)

Does it matter which avatar you pick?
The rules of the game never change.

You've got the play the game if you want to win the prize.

Attached: monolopy.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I knew he was the lessor of two evils but I didn't learn about the skull and bones shit until way later

From Europe's point of view the propaganda seemed to be thoroughly anti Bush.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSb3nG4oTNQ

George is a good guy like trump, they’re just co opted by jews

i was dating a bitch who loved him and tore me a new ass if i didn't toe the line. she's gone now. fucking bitch. and she got fat and owns cats. fuck her.

it's none of our business

Yep, sure did. But I was in elementry school so I was just happy that my team (republicans) won.

lucky for me I was a HOTT listener since 93 and was wise to their bullshit. bill was a terrible loss. i could only imagine the conversations he would have today.

Attached: Milton_William_Cooper.png (591x427, 451K)

I supported the Bush in 2000 who promised to end Affirmative Action.

you realize it made no difference right? algore would've invaded iraq too.

but isn't the constitution a false idol too?

Attached: jesus-christ-pic-0102.jpg (711x1056, 27K)

No, that's like saying the 10 Commandments are a false idol.
Just like the jews who coveted the golden calf and drove moses to destroy the tablets and who were eventually sent to wander the desert, the "illuminati" have been working to subvert the constitution and western humanity itself.
Its the only thing we have going for ourselves, and we are being dooped into "voting" our god given rights into oblivion.

Eh, when he started joining in on the awarding of giant publishers clearing house sweepstakes-sized checks and silly medals to widowed families of terrorist “martyrs” I suddenly found zero fucks to give, go figure.

Attached: C314A12F-D1D9-45D1-9FB6-E9A717D9B8E9.jpg (736x1106, 185K)

oh is that what cnn told you?

I remember Merkel fell hard for Bush jr. Which is why she didn't get elected in 2002.

Wow you're lame.

i will always remember the poster campaign that started with the now infamous yellow on black font writing asking the population if Peace was for Irak or if Afghanistan deserved peace.
They asked you to go to www.askgeorgebush.com and to tell how you feel
the biggest psychological war fought on american ever
they lost
everything since then is a result of our inaction then

before youtube, a lot of the information surrounding the events and people was tightly controlled.
In those days, ignorance was common.

Attached: tuty.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>Shows no understanding of context and repercussions of major war decisions that led to the proliferation of the exact thing he is using to justify war action in the first place.

The majority of people on Jow Forums were still in diapers in 2000.

If not for Bush you wouldn't have had pic related.

Attached: 581922b3362ca444038b64c6-750-563.jpg (750x563, 55K)

There were always channels of truth before jewtube. Jewtube is just the latest and greatest.
Most people are willfully ignorant, the blue pill is easier to swallow.
Ignorance is still common, even more so today. Its been the modus operandi for 2000 years.

Attached: steak.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

why so ? obongo has been groomed exactly for what he did
it was his only purpose
if not from bush you would have had Obongo 4 years sooner

Me the testimony of the Kuwaiti waifu describing Iraqi soldiers taking babies out of incubators and smashing them to the floor, Back then I did not understand islam

I literally stood on the streets as a high school student banging a drum and holding up a "No Blood for Oil" sign during this shit.

>Thinking Saddam, the Republican Guard, and the subsequent Sunni and Shiite jihadists weren't the bad people.
Good thing you didn't enlist, you sound like a huge pussy.

me. I was 13 years old and thought I was "woke" because I read the morning newspaper. I memorized all the stats about the upcoming iraq invasion and felt safe because they were doing something about the towelies having WMD's

>fuelled by Saddam
Who was fuelled by CIA money to fight that bloodbath with Iran that HW Bush wanted.

Then was stabbed in the back by America in 1991 when they invaded because Saddam had save face after loosing millions of people in a losing conflict.

Then Slick Willy bombed the country every day until 2006 when America had an excuse to invade and finish the job they should have done in 1991.

The bloodbath in Iraq was created by America first to get rid of Iran and then to get rid of the guy who realized that he couldn't trust America so he needed to get away from it.

Inb4 bullshit like the Kurds getting gassed. They pulled the same act in Syria and if you are dumb enough to believe propaganda like that, then you truly are a rube.

Not me. It was pretty obvious he was shit from the start.

If not for obongo you would have had Trump 4 years sooner

thats true too

If not for Trump you would have had whatever extreme leftist that's coming after him as a reaction sooner too.

Imagine someone with policies and promises as stupid as Bernie Sanders and multiply it by 5. That's what is coming after Trump leaves office eventually.

I love Mark Twain... this quote is brilliant.

Fuck off. Most of the Republican Guard surrendered and got off scot free. An overwhelming majority of the people who got killed were civilians.

I organized protests against the war in Seattle. I saw the insanity of left firsthand. Trump 2020.

the conclusion is politic is a shit show to control the plebes attention
a poorly scripted shitty tv series

I was a godamn npc. More than that i went full retard when someone said 9/11 was a insidejob. I will probably go to hell for this

Neocons will get the rope

the weapons of mass destruction thing was so obviously false.

Every other country in the world besides UK was calling US out for our bullshit. But if you werent a flag-waving AMERICAN then you were just a dumb John Kerry loving liberal fag. What's that, you think the PATRIOT act is a breach of basic civil liberties? Fuck you you arent an american PATRIOT this is WAR people terrorists n shiiet.

If you lived through Bush 2's presidency and didnt become blackpilled, you werent paying attention.

Not to mention that he fucking didnt even win the election..... The US supreme court intervened and basically called the election without counting votes.... even though they do not have the authority to do so in the constitution. FFS the president nominates the justices. If they had the power to affirm/disaffirm a president elect, that'd be insane.

Oh wait, it is. And nobody cares cuz muhhh terrorism.

Attached: 1510199386342.jpg (625x470, 126K)

I was 15 iirc and I thought he seemed kinda cool. We didn't get that much info up here though. But yeah fuck that warmongering neocon stooge.

>u shills always forget he bombed syria
It was 1488 chess to appease his kike overlords.

I’ll vote republican no matter what... don’t really care about the dog and pony show.

If they run a truly insufferable turd... I probably wouldn’t vote.

I fell for it... I was all for kicking some Arab ass after 9/11, because I believed the official story and thought they needed a lesson. I learned the hard way.

>I wanted to join the military after 9/11 and kill terrorists.

You fell for the b8, m8.

Jew did 9/11.

Obama was worse.

Alternatives were Gore and Kerry.
/thread