GUNS GUNS GUNS

Sandy Hook is proof that Republicans would slaughter 1000 children and still demand their toys to be legal.

Toy? Yes - you are not defending yourself with your weapon, nor are you fighting for freedom like our forefathers. It's a toy you like to play with your friends and you don't care who dies.

Attached: 23492030424.gif (720x404, 964K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/b1/99/4f/0f53d5e023ff90/US1892141.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=aoBWUs8poYU
gundigest.com/gear-ammo/reloading/tips-reloading-30-06-springfield
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's true. I hope you die lol.

I appreciate your honesty

Something tells me if you posted your address you could get some folks to bring their toys over and play with you.

I will continue to enjoy playing with my toy, cry more faggot.

I'm glad I helped you realize that there is no logicial reason for you to have your toys and that you're just selfish.

That's quite alright as long as you realize you're no patriot. :)

True. I unironically dont care who dies and i hope all leftists and gun grabbers burn to death

we'll show you patriot if you try to take our "toys" fag.

Thank you, I appreciate your honesty

Since it is just a toy...why do you want to make toys illegal?

>t. Hates guns
>wants to send heavily armed leftists and glowniggers to take your guns

Sandy hook is proof that you're mentally ill and should not have access to the weapons you view as "toys".

Why dont you go try to confiscate a few "toys", see how many toy holes you get filled with. I hope many.

Do you know who is most eager to disarm you?

Someone who plans to attack you.

That wouldn't make you a patriot, that would make you a terrorist.

However instead of those brown terrorists who defending their fucked up life, you are defending YOUR TOYS LOL

>Sandy Hook is proof
is it though?
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

>Republicans would slaughter 1000 children
Did Republicans pull the trigger?
>and you don't care who dies.
Of course not. It's not my fault, so why should I care.

>Yes - you are not defending yourself with your weapon, nor are you fighting for freedom like our forefathers.
That's what nazis said to venerable Hebrews in 1933, you disgusting racist nazi!!!

SHALL

Attached: 1549210484404.png (615x611, 188K)

Let's be honest (if it was real), most of those kids would have grown up to be coalburners or black sympathizers so nothing of value was really lost. (if it was real)

He's defending the constitution against tyranny, so by definition that makes him a patriot.

Correct, we would slaughter a million and never think twice. Shall not be infringed is pretty simple. The good and bad that come with it is just part and parcel of living in a free society.

NOT

Attached: 1547226672747.jpg (960x905, 92K)

Yeah. They talk a lot but they’ll never try to confiscate. The left is a fearful bunch.

BE

Attached: 1542330189058.png (720x673, 268K)

"Gun" is how leftists say "nigger."

Attached: klykstystst.png (513x463, 97K)

INFRINGED

Attached: 1536426877684.jpg (720x690, 35K)

Why should anybody care what scum thinks of them? They know in their hearts they are right.

Do you stupid daydreaming faggots think that if the government was going after you you'd have ANY chance at all? Your little hick militia would be BLOWN THE FUCK OUT from 4 miles in the sky.

Attached: 28938123921.gif (350x280, 1.93M)

Very poor bait, either underage or actually retarded.

If the 2nd amendment was abolished/changed because it is not relevant at all today, what then? Are you still patriots?

They know in their hearts? Literally everyone in this thread realizes there is no logicial reason for them, but "fuck you I don't care." There is no real reason, just selfishness.

yeah
we
our flat
and entire block full of potential loyalists evaporated because gubmint is dumb enough to run literal scorched earth campaign against own serfs

Afghans are lmaoing @ (you)

If that were to happen, I would argue that the United States no longer exist.

"Free" society, besides all the things you're not allowed. You are not living in a lawless state.

Please explain your fantasy then.

Militia? Nigger i would be openly marching with leftists and faggots. I would walk among you. I would wear “feel the bern” t shirts. You would invite me into your house. If bombs drop on me they drop on you too, and so be it.

Can you faggots explain your fantasy of what a government takeover would actually look like?

Because it's ENTIRELY unrealistic but I'm curious how you justify it?

The logical reason for them is I get to do whatever I want to you, and you can't stop me, because you're weak.

simply put we'll go to you
learn how to suck cocks with your magnificent expertise
then suck them dry

Its not a takeover. With accelerationism we wont need a takeover, lefties collapse societies. When the institutions and order fall, any inhibitors from killing leftists falls with them.

Actually my grandmother was murdered at sandy hook.

So it's a repressed gay fantasy you have..?

Can you name 5? 3? 1 society?

Venezuela present day

You have to understand my leftist dude, there is only 1 or 2 institutions that protect your leftist ass from bad people like me. i.e. the police forces that you hate.

I'm glad you could muster one, a shithole third world country that has no equivalency the US or any non-shithole.

Trying to assert he untrue point that I hate all cops while showing how unpatriotic you are - a bold move cotton.

>you are not defending yourself with your weapon,

Attached: unfair advantage.jpg (920x243, 87K)

Sandy Hook was committed with a stolen firearm.

(((Schumacher)))

and it's beautiful

Attached: gunchildsafety.jpg (960x734, 119K)

>only one thousand

I would sooner extinguish every trace of life from this Earth before compromising any god given right and liberty at the request of a sniveling faggot. As soon as you give them one small concession they will continue to take from you, because they will never be satisfied.

I dont think its a mystery. You side with anarchists. Anarchy is required for indiscriminate murder of leftists. Therefore i share your enthusiasm for “bringing down the patriarchy.”
And I’m not a patriot, America died years ago. We are a generation of revenge.

How is that you on the article if you're British? Oh, you mean there has been the case once (and a regular gun could have stopped that situation aswell) so we should let thousands and thousands die for that singular reason.

God given? Is that what the NRA is telling you morons now LOL? Jesus signed the Constitution!

>Weimar Germany
>Every Communist balkan state
>California (53% want to leave)
>South Africa

Look at this kid, how retarded

Attached: 1550858309811.jpg (337x337, 31K)

Free will is what separates man from the animals. It's god given and has nothing to do with the NRA *or* the Constitution, since I'm not even a burger.

>How is that you on the article if you're British?

>british flag means a person is british because it is literally impossible for a person to simply travel to another country

Society is a bigger separation I think, otherwise we'd still be fucking eachother up with rocks. There are plenty of things illegal in society - you are not free to many things. There is no god given right for a company to develop a high capcity, high fire rate gun and for you to purchase it within a society.

Even if it makes the NRA a lot of money.

That's a CRAZY coincidence nice to meet you!

Do you want to ban cars, niggs and mudslimes?

Cause, you know. Non-suicidal (heck even if you include suicidal) gun related deaths are only a fraction of the death count caused by the other 3.

Just like the middle east

>There is no god given right to-
Then you don't understand the basic idea of natural law, and are a brainlet. How do you function?

We still DO fuck each other up with rocks. And you're confusing legal laws with freedom. A company could develop that gun *and* sell it. Would the government and law enforcement get all up in their shit? Sure they would. But that's punishing them for doing something. If you are prepared to shoulder the consequences for your action or the opposition to it, you can literally do anything. Animals are bound by their nature.

The second amendment doesn’t grant the right moron it simply states the obvious.

I do notice you failed to provide your address...

I love leafs now

Le weedman pushed the Overton window too far and has balkanized the last pockets of actual whitoid Canadians. I need to escape before this country becomes Venezuela.

REMINDER: Fundy conservashits largely shoot children and unarmed/ unsuspecting civilians, when they aren't getting caught stockpiling like Coastguard terrorist or fucking up like MAGAbomber.
REMINDER: the last "2a as intended yadum libz" shooting was an actual gunfire exchange targeting republican senators, not children/churchgoers
Elmer Fudd gunbabbys BTFO

Cars have an actual use.

OK, so you have the right to break the law because you are a free person? it makes more sense when you say it like that instead of exercising your god given right. That's like someone shooting 20 chikldren and saying you're exercising your god given right.

Why would I give you autists something to do? I never claimed you were not violent (Muslim-tier) individuals.

Natural law = freedom = god given rights, so yes. Freedom, *actual* freedom involves the element of great danger.

>That's like
Opinion discarded, again.
Lurk more, try reading the sticky

Attached: 1550734067333.jpg (1107x1200, 146K)

Riiiiight, thats why a majority of all the latest mass shootings were perpetrated by everyone but law abiding gun owners and not sandniggers, kikes, spics, and people doped up to the gills on SSRIs. Really, youre going to reference the MAGAbomber, even though that shit got memoryholed so quickly you'd almost think it never happened because it was a complete sham? Get the fuck out of here, kike

just kys

Attached: sandy hook grieving actor.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

If a god given right designates freedom, as this guy verifies me correctly understanding:
Then I can use your "god given" rights for anything that makes me free. God given to be a child rapist, etc.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense to what you saw on NRA TV

Oh my!

Attached: 8EB8F69A-8D5B-441A-B252-7106326969F9.jpg (1242x1488, 462K)

Murderous liberals killing babies by the millions via abortion and you are worried about gun owners?

>Christcucks invested in apocalyptic second-coming cult prophecies
>threatening to "extinguish all life" as some alternative to acceptance of your cult bullshit
Compelling argument, lawnwaste

:^)

Attached: 004A396F-8F8D-4429-B5D2-3850DCF85C62.jpg (872x886, 349K)

See like this stupid shit right here. It's like guns should be banned and everything bad that happens is because of them emotionaless Republicans. Nevermind about the facts as to why these kids are going to school and killing other kids because all that's important is MUH FEELINGS!

Guns and Republicans are bad mkay....

No, they would kill THE ENTIRE MANKIND!!! I READ IT ON CNN!!!

You are very fixated on children, user.
Anything you want to tell us?

Attached: 1396227245034.jpg (410x396, 32K)

Well, you can try, which is the entire point. I have no idea what NRA TV is. But that's why it's called Natural Law. I'm sure you're familiar with survival of the fittest. You're free to try to take my gun from me, but it's unreasonable to expect an armed man to listen to the demands of an unarmed one. I'll simply shoot you.

And yes, I'm aware that you'll naturally extrapolate to "Well the government has an army and more guns so they can take your gun from you", which actually leads back to the entire point why the citizens SHOULD be armed, because the citizens outnumber a government.

>flips giggle switch
BANG

Attached: gungrab1.jpg (1024x498, 98K)

BANG

Attached: gungrab2.png (1802x905, 203K)

BANG

Attached: gungrab3.png (1103x654, 62K)

BANG

Attached: gungrab4.png (1158x1393, 137K)

BANG

Attached: gungrab5.png (872x886, 220K)

I'm not a Christian. And that's not a threat. It is something I find preferable to the alternative offered. Also, the best part about "survival of the fittest" is that it's not an argument, but reality. You will die if unfit. This applies to more than just physique.

BANG

Attached: gungrab6.png (1787x921, 145K)

You must watch too many movies.

Do you use your God-Given Rights to rape children as well? Yes or no?
That concept is new to me so no I'm not into kids.

shit, had a jam
BANG

Attached: you-wouldnt-download-a-gun.jpg (2140x1739, 2.16M)

OP confirmed pedo.

Someone could very well use them for those desires, and if the parent failed to protect their offspring or shoot their assailant because they were unarmed, they deserved it ;)

>The concept of natural law is new to me
Cause you're either an actual retard or underage, hence the fixation on kids (you)

When the hordes come for you, no one will hear your screams. Then you can suck the biggest blackest cock to have ever walked this good earth.
Guns are necessary.

Attached: B2841154-A09F-4CE4-93C2-A80129C2E062.jpg (2863x1830, 1004K)

>patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/b1/99/4f/0f53d5e023ff90/US1892141.pdf
BANG

Attached: m1garand.jpg (1200x562, 101K)

So I it just stands at opinion then. I'm sure we both agree that child rape should be illegal because of it's obvious harm. Even though it goes against the god whatever. I think that assault rifles cause a lot of harm and think they should be illegal. You don't. Well, it's just all opinions (some like mine are based on fact).

Can you give me a tldr, not gonna read all that.

The point of the second amendment was literally to make violent revolution possible not just to defend your self from thugs. The founders would have allowed civilians to purchase fighter jets and tanks.

>you mentioned something that got memeryholed too quick for my brainlet attention span
Nice argument, Fudd. I'll stop using examples that might confuse you.
>but muh cars
>but muh abortions
You brainlets think everyone is as easily distracted as you are. It's why you're so useful

>LOL revolutionary colonists
>do you have ANY idea what would happen if you tried to resist the British crown and take on redcoats? KEK
Couple centuries later:
>Proud American servicemen would bomb their own innocent civilians guys I swear!

It's a pretty weak argument, probably why I haven't heard it.

That's the second gay fantasy posted here

It's almost like gunfags are gay for some reason, I don't know how other liberals figured that out.

PING
youtube.com/watch?v=aoBWUs8poYU
>gundigest.com/gear-ammo/reloading/tips-reloading-30-06-springfield

Attached: en bloc.jpg (550x550, 24K)

You can actually buy them thing's now if you have the money. And you go to Mexico you can probably get the weapons systems for them to.

We don't both agree on that. Making something illegal doesn't prevent an action. Also, punishing someone for what they've done does not undo that action either.

In your scenario, child rape is bad because it harms a child. I can agree with that. But telling someone "Hey you can't do this", doesn't actually prevent it (see : children still being raped). And shooting someone after, or locking them in a cage and feeding them until they get old and die, does not un-rape the child.

So if you're serious about your intentions to prevent children being raped, you have a few options available.

1) Arm children with the means to defend themselves from rapists.
2) Keep your children safe yourself through supervision and situational awareness.
3) Somehow engage in mass citizen surveillance, behavioral observations and attempting to predict any and all child-rape.