My friend is going to kill himself. he has a date and a plan set. I only know him through the internet...

my friend is going to kill himself. he has a date and a plan set. I only know him through the internet. he lives in a different state than I do.

I cleverly asked him some questions, to get some info, such as his full name, date of birth, general location, which I gave to local authorities when calling, but the info I had wasn't enough.

I tried asking him for more, but he isn't giving me any more details.

is there nothing else I can do?

Attached: 1522024246021.jpg (589x599, 51K)

Why's he killing himself? There are only two reasons one would do so. The first is because something happened and he doesn't want to live. The other is more philosophical

the philosophical reason. he's perfectly content with his life and he thinks there's an afterlife that he gets after he kills himself

What afterlife does he believe in? The Christian one? The Hindu one? The Buddhist one? The Muslim one? The Jewish one? Because all of those explicitly exclude people who commit suicide (or reincarnate them as something worse than what they were when they killed themselves).

that's what I tried to convey to him. that almost all spiritual beliefs universally frown upon suicide.

but he claimed some sort of faceless, vague belief that there is an afterlife, aside and apart from mainstream religion/philosophy.

tried to tell him that universally you get punishment for suicide, but he didn't care or something. idk

there's nothing I can do. he won't give me any more details. and the info that I had the authorities said wasn't enough, so, I tried my best

If that's you in the pic then you are too beautiful to be wasting your time on someone who doesn't even want to live. I know he's your friend, and I'm sorry, but a beautiful girl like you should have someone looking after her, not worried about some else's problems.

lol no. that's some girl who got some internet fame on the chans. she's one of those girls. I just skim my pics folder and put a pic of a cute girl to grab attention.

Well it worked, haha.

>pls be in London
jej

Try to talk him out of it, but what's more vital is getting to the heart of why he wishes to die. If you find that out, you can tell him that you'll always be there to help him with that underlying problem, and support him through it. Maybe knowing that he has a shoulder to cry on would make life seem more livable.

It sounds like you do have enough information for the police to keep him from killing himself. Ask to speak to another officer, it sounds like the one you talked to wasn't doing his job properly. See if you can use the information you already have of him, to find out more. Use the web to see if you can identify him yourself out of the information you currently have. It's important he doesn't know that you're doing this, as otherwise he would feel betrayed and that would make things worse and put him in more danger. I hope he doesn't see this thread (though I do think you did the right thing by asking for advice). I'd recommend anyone who replies to this thread to sage.

Based on everything you said here, and that the local authorities couldn't find him or something, sounds like he is lying for attention.

I came to that conclusion too (sorry if wrong)

>Being this awful of a person

Prolly apart of some cult.

I oughta kill us both boy.

Tell him what you feel about that, tell him of all the things he is going to miss, all the memories he can make before the afterlife. It’s not worth it!. If you believe in a Afterlife, then you shouldn’t fast forward into it

OP. whatever you do:

DO NOT MEET UP WITH HIM!

He is clearly unstable and you do not know if he might do an extended suicide (ergo taking you with him). You have done as much as you can, the rest is in his hands.

I saved a girl from drowning herself several years ago. A year later I heard that she killed herself with overdose, intentionally.

Such is life. You can't do more what you do.

Attached: 1544791657355.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Tell the authorities his online contact, they can trace him back through IP and warn his parents

HAHAHAHA let him kill himself

why do you think you get punished for suicide? whats wrong with dying.

Tell him people who commit suicide don't go to heaven