/balk/

Do we really need borders between us?

Attached: 1550875795592.jpg (1527x346, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulDYrwJJlWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians#Genetics
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201278534/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I mean I can see this as a fucking Total War campaign screen, that's how bad it has become

Attached: 1539426894459.gif (788x451, 97K)

Also, Croats of Jow Forums, what is your opinion of this man?

Attached: 150607777cc1396048fb97551476978a.jpg (231x327, 16K)

yes
I don't want Bosnian subhumans anywhere near me

You're all good goyim being turned against one another by mutts. Yugoslavia was too good and threatened the American propaganda. Also your greedy politicians were more than happy to help the mutts tear everything apart in exchange for money. Literally just like the Soviet Union collapse.

Why? Weren't Croats and Bosniaks on the same side against the Serbs in 95?

I didnt know balkaniggers were actually brown lol

You don't understand the balkans, go back to your fatherland, and let us sort ours out instead of bombing us to smithereens everytime we try to sort shit out
Not really, You had Bosnian Croats fighting Bosniaks too, everyone was fighting against each other, it was the first true RaHoWa of its kind

Attached: 225px-Ustaše_sawing_off_the_head_of_a_Serb_civilian.jpg (225x314, 39K)

>be Yugoslavia
>no private thieves
>no refugees
>no lgbt
>no feminism

Yep. It was bad

>it was the first true RaHoWa of its kind

but not the last? burgers are war-tired and euro-mil is staffed with feminists-toddlers and war-tired goyim. just a tip

Attached: Milosevic did nothing wrong2.jpg (1432x1068, 609K)

Yes.

Attached: 31766283_2170337566326678_256200013296697344_n.png (2048x427, 502K)

So Bosniaks aren't bro-tier? Why was Bosnia allowed indepence by the west? Should it just have went to Croatia and Serbia?

Balkan armies aren't that cucked like in the north, our army is 300k men strong and gets a great deal of funding, and I think you have similar stats for our neighbors too. Turkey however is a whole other basket which we alone can't compete with...
We need a new Balkan Entente, this time even the catholics better join in

Attached: Ante_Pavelić_and_Alojzije_Stepinac.jpg (800x963, 132K)

Yeah bitch. And automated turrets

Bosniaks are only second to the Albanians in terms of overral scumminess, You are thinking of Herzeg-Croats or Sprskans, Bosniaks are converts, Janitschars and sometimes Turks who moved in by themselves.

Attached: 230px-Knotel-Janissaries.jpg (230x326, 31K)

Get out with your DC propaganda fagglet

How do you derape the turk?

Yes, to keep out the muslims.

We will never learn and that is exactly why our countries will always be stuck at the bottom

No, only yours will always be stuck at the bottom, literal bottom feeder.

This entire region has been at the bottom forever man,i don't know what you are talking about

Mussolini's puppet, basically. Entire NDH period was weird as fuck considering everyone always just considers it "Nazi Croatia".

Why even bother understanding? Everything has become such a shit mess that it isn't worth understanding.
Core precepts: Ottomans occupy Serbia and turn part of it mulsim creating Bosnia, Austro-Hungarians take part of Serbia and make it Catholic creating Croatia, Croats were forced to ally with the Nazis while Serbs fought back,Serbian and Croat nationalists are now at each other's throats. Also Shqips invade Kosovo (which is also Serbia) and claim it for their own while Montenegro decides to be independent again only for American gibs and Macedonia role plays as Greeks.
That's all there is worth understanding about the Balkan (((powder keg))). Everything else is propaganda and political posturing.

Are greeks really arabs?

this is the fucking stupidest thing ive ever seen posted and it keeps getting fucking posted and discussed. This place is filled to the brim with retards searching meaning i will never visit it again

We are all here forever

Attached: 1549656502834.png (632x852, 47K)

If everyone's at the bottom out of your countries, yours is topping the list as the worst one out of them all.

Yeah just like how you Americans are wetbacks and niggers

Herzegovnians are like jews only worse.

Because with the Balkans the devil was always in the details. It's why during Yugoslav Wars basically no foreigners understood why no reliable peace or terms could be reached. To them it seemed logical, but on the ground it was an intermingled ethnic spread when it came to population. Add religion and historical context and you have a never ending crisis.

I'd say we are all pretty equal in shitholeness
Slovenia is the only one that's sorta normal,Croatia's getting there
Don't know about the rest

Greece is special in that it is extremely diverse, you can see blond and blue eyed aryans and swarthy black-eyed shitskins proudly calling themselves Greeks in the same street.
Our biggest mistake was assimilating foreigners, now half the country is brainwashed Slavs and the other half is Hellenized Levantines for fucks sake.
Perhaps there is some hope though, the Peloponnese have been kept pure due to their undeveloped mountainous areas so I'd say they're probably the closest you''ll get to ancient greeks today

borders arnt to separate looks. they are separating ideas.
self determination is core to the human experience.

lol an alban whiter than a romanian, defiantly something wrong with that graph.

Might as well not, because all dark haired and swarthy """whites""" are not white and not worth saving

You faggots were always swarthy as fuck, embrace your darker brethren faggot.

Love balkan music

ming ma ming ma mee me ma

No Codreanu, faggots like pic related will NEVER be Greeks, at least GD took him out, but who knows how many like him will be here in 20 years...

Attached: paylos.jpg (800x526, 73K)

Thanks for pointing that out brah

Attached: image.png (598x777, 554K)

albanians are the whitest? ahjahah

Push those fucking roachs back across

Let me sing you the song of my Balkan people!

youtube.com/watch?v=ulDYrwJJlWg

Lol that's beyond gipsy brown and ugly brah

How many of those creatures are out there?

Attached: nusknvp.jpg (800x806, 142K)

>the devil is in the details
No, the political manipulation is in the details. The Balkans were always played by foreign powers by exploiting the divisions I mentioned. Look at all the Chetnik and Ustashe propaganda that preceded the Yugoslavia collapse, look at the Albanian warlords that are still getting rich off of the heroin trade because they were good goyim and sacrificed tons of their own people at Serebrnica to give Americans an excuse to invade. These are all power plays that work well by exploiting existing sore points.

man, he has good hair genes

retard/10

The heart of Athens, like Omonoia, Bari, or Victoria plaza is full of this shit. Have you ever played Prototype? It's like that, rundown houses, druggies and subhumans everywhere, but the only difference is that the police or the military doesn't send in the trucks to round them up

Attached: Prototype_hive-1-.jpg (1280x720, 919K)

Oh and nobody had any trouble understanding why peace couldn't be reached. Nobody wanted peace. Peace meant Yugoslavia might continue, war meant lots of money in the hands of the elites and economic colonization of a bunch of small fractured Balkan countries.

Eur*poid/Human

murder rates southern vs. northern borders

Attached: Border murder rates USA.jpg (506x505, 73K)

Yes. Middle eastern Greek filth, Albania and FYROM should be physically cleansed and quarantined. Slovenia and Croatia need a border of their own
Racemixing sandnigger-pandering degenerate
Serves and albos too. Too many of those lately
Bosniaks back-stabbed Croats later on though
This
Yes

do you really think borders have anything to do with how people look? america has a border with canada, and we would have that border even if both countries were white. ireland has a border with england even though genetically there is no discernible difference. are people really this stupid?

>Austro-Hungarians take part of Serbia and make it Catholic creating Croatia
What?
Please tell us where you read or heard that idiocy

Aye cool. Levantines are not trash, they are the children of the Mesopotamian civilizations. Inbreeding will make any race dumb. Anatolia invented ironworking and Mesopotamia writing.

Also Phonecians invented the Alphabet and they were Levantines afaik.

Pajeet please. No one asking you opinion. Your capital is less white than the worst Balkan gyppo getto unironically

>no genetic difference between irish and anglos
That's not true though.

Attached: download.jpg (600x514, 50K)

>Levantine are not trash
You inbred half nigger Arabs should be shot on the spot the moment you wonder into Europe be you of Lebanese, Greek, Jewish or whatever else identity. Keep your “civilisation” back in it’s ancestral home. Surely you don’t need us humble European Whites and our institutions to thrive on your own.
Doubt it. London has subhumans in it’s vicinity, Balkan nationals other than Croats and Bosnians have subhumans in their DNA

Canadians are just American cucks who wanted to role play queen and left during our glorious revolution kamerad

That's in reference to the 1855 agreement between the Holy See and the Austro-Hungarian empire which secured Croatia's Catholicism by defining Vatican relations with all parts of the empire.
Technically it all originally came from the Roman conquest of the region, sorry for not clarifying that.
The reason I focused on that was because the Weight of Chains documentary focuses on that as the main time point for the religious split between Serbs and Croats.

roach rape babies

Balkanoid subhumans all belong in a concentration camp. You are all a bunch of Ottoman cocksleeves

>slovenia
>thinks it can escape the Balkans
just accept your Slavic heritage lad, there is no hope for westerners in this dreaded peninsula anyway

Attached: 1545431604456.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Accepting your Slavic heritage means exactly what he said: saying fuck you to semi-medoarabic gypsy roaches southeast of Croatia

>Weight of Chains documentary
Laughable propaganda
>the main time point for the religious split between Serbs and Croats
King Demetrius Zvonimir was crowned on 8 October 1076 at Solin in the Basilica of Saint Peter and Moses (known today as the Hollow Church) by a representative of Pope Gregory VII (1073-1085). Zvonimir took an oath of fealty to the Pope.

Attached: The Oath of Zvonimir, Vatican fresco from 1611.jpg (520x469, 213K)

No brit would say that. You'll be always a subhuman manlet user

just crossing into croatia feels like entering the land of JUST all the way to greece where it gets comfy into the land of NEET the country

Croats are shitskins themselves. Heavily bred by ottoman cock and full of subhuman turkic-arabic blood. The only slightly humanoid forms into the multiracial metingpot shithole known as the balkans is your country

While it's certainly anti-EU and anti-US I haven't found anything factually wrong in the documentary. It's pretty on point with how the whole thing played out in the political arena and uses a lot of inconvenient facts to point out how mutts were fucking with the region.

There are way more manlets east of Bosnia than there are in the UK. 15% manlet paki/indian/chink/medshit population screws height statistic for the natives good
>just crossing into croatia feels like entering the land of JUST
Zagorje is barely distinguishable from Slovenia to be honest
Not true though. Subhuman looking “Croats” come from assimilated Vlachs, Serbshits, shitalians and jews. No turk rape happened to Croatia, but genetics got damaged nonetheless

>No turk rape happened to Croatia
t. Ante Pavelic
Off to the crematorium you go, ottoman cocksleeve

>turks are the sole source of subhuman genetics in Southeastern Europe
Turks are pretty much Greeks and Italians speaking non-European language. Venice and Serbia (quarter greek quarter Slav quarter Vlach quarter gypsy) nearby done to Croat genetics what the turks couldn’t

gib back macedonia
and nish
and trakia
and dobruja

Turks, gayreeks, shitalians, serves, bosniaks, croats. All the same multiracial mongrelized vermin only good for burning as energy source

Yes

My best friend looks like a copypasta of Alexander the Great, he's from Salonika (not posting pic sorry). Then I have another friend from the same city who looks like Mika Häkkinen. Both of them are Greeks for God knows how many generations.
Then you have me who looks like a mixture of Socrates and Panousis.
Greek genetic diversity is quite insane.

I just realized how subhuman Fyssas looks like.

>bosniaks, croats
Objectively not. Even Germanic supremacists like de Gobineau and Chamberlain were astonished with racial purity found in Croatia and Bosnia

>and dobruja
>dobruja
suck my dick

>racial purity found in Croatia and Bosnia
LMAO
South-eastern "europe" = open air zoo
Now back to your shithole Ante

romania is not in the balkans

I know what you're talking about, a friend of mine looks like a classic mediterannean, kinda brownish but not swarthy, dark but not arabic, while another one looks like a medieval Frank, it's amazing what kind of people inhabit this country at once

Attached: tsakonian_-_4444.jpg (704x396, 46K)

Genetic results from the region disagree. Bosnians are White as fuck

Attached: AF96AFA3-E1DB-4E7A-A4DA-06A9A857AD33.jpg (1425x725, 801K)

>According to an autosomal analysis of eastern Europeans and adjacent peoples, the group of Bulgarians and Macedonians is located together with Romanians.
>[...] while the gene pool of Transylvania is often untypical and diverse.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians#Genetics

Attached: Bulgaria-Ivan_Asen_2.png (1982x2113, 1.04M)

Says the memeflag one-upping China in autocracy

That's a good question OP. Why haven't these smaller countries federalized to form a more cohesive group? This would be like if Poland were splintered into little pieces.

>Why didn't all the Holy Roman Imperial states just give each other a hug and unite as Grossgermania, like in my anime?
Same logic applies here, they are the same ethnically but just like the Macedonian imperialists made the idea of a united Greece a reality, Serbia tried to unite the Southern Slavs and that was Yugoslavia.
You can't however unite when both eastern and western powers have vested interests in keeping you down, which is why Yugoslavia was never resolved

the Peloponnese have been kept pure
Nah, I'm a mutt and I was born and raised in Peloponese and As the sayng has it, everyone below the river is a retard. Except from Kalamata. These guys have their shit together

Cope. The post

>coping this hard
Sorry Ante, but Croats from Bosnia rarely look slavic or nazi standard of white, it's mostly dinaric phenotype with dark hair and eyes. Also, coastal region of Croatia aren't really light

Poles are one ethnic group, while the Balkans have a dozen ethnic groups, religions, peoples, etc. Just on religion alone your argument makes no sense. Poles = 99% catholic, Balkans/Yugoslavia = three religions, no dominant one. Turks fucked shit up here to much for it to ever be a coherent country/federation of any kind.

Some on Jow Forums like to say the Balkans are subhuman but try traveling around the USA, or just traveling within your state. There are FAR more subhuman white trash than intelligent white people. And go to a wealthy area and a lot of the "white" people are Jews.

started out with the right idea, turned out to be a diplomatic and strategic retard. not sure why you're asking this question at least once a week, greekbro. i'd hate to assume you're doing it in bad faith.

First time I actually ask this here, sure you're not confusing me with the Aussie that keeps calling Pavelic a Serb nationalist?

>First time I actually ask this here
come on, you should be better than that.
For example:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201278534/
id: Iqs/wM4+ (changes flag throughout thread)

Westerners' mistake is asuming the white people on the Balkans are actually white... blacks might be worse than gyppsies on average, but on average balkanites are worse than western europeans. You get the outliers and far more genuises per capita than from say peoples like arabs, indians or africans, but fact is balkanites aren't the same stock like mediterraneans or western/north europeans, albeit a lot more similar to one another than the latter groups to the aforementioned... on average.

That's a month ago and I didn't ask this here, so I don't know what the fuss is about

Where is Bulgarian?

>poor damage control
it's ok bro, i'll make sure to remind you next time.

Attached: 1470683991058.png (397x373, 94K)